Betrothed (Jikook) ✔

By YoonJikook13

"I have to marry him?!" Two families agree to arrange a marriage between their sons, Park Jimin and Jeon Jung... More

Author
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
Epilogue

67

4.5K 237 86
By YoonJikook13

[unedited]
There's pictures so you can see what I try to describe in words but of course it's a lot to describe so the pictures will help you. Enjoy!

Jimin's Pov

I sigh as I read the message I just sent to Taehyung's new number a second ago.

I know you won't make it but today is my marriage day and I will tell you everything after! I miss and love you lots TaeTae <3

                                                     Sent at 1:04 pm

"Jimin the make up and dressing ladies are here." I look up and see my mother at the door of the dressing room she's showed me from the rehearsal day. Her body is halfway in the room, her hand holding the door open so that it doesn't close on her.

So currently I am at the wedding site. I haven't seen Jungkook in a while except for when we were getting ready to leave the house. Before leaving the house we shared a few kisses and I love you's before we went in separate limousines.

"So Jimin they are going to redye your hair the same color because you really need it." She says while chuckling at me. I roll my eyes and laugh along with her.

I touch my hair and turn to the mirror in front of me. The color really is faded, more than before.

"Yeah I do need it."

"If you need anything Jimin just call me okay?" My mother says right before she leaves the room closing the door behind her. After a few seconds pass by in silence, a small group of four older women come in. Two of them look like they are at least in their mid thirties or early forties. The other two of them come in holding little grey and black cases probably full of make up supplies and who knows what else.

The last lady that came in holds my wedding suit wrapped in a plastic bag. The same suit that me my mother both picked out together at a wedding store. A smile reaches my lips as the thought of how I'll look in it flashes into my mind.

They all say good morning to me and bow. I do the same and so they begin to unpack their supplies. I take my phone out to check if I got any response from Tae but seeing no notification makes me frown.

Maybe he's just busy.

I take one last look at my reflection in the mirror before I get up and go to the ladies so they can begin preparing me.

3rd Person Pov

As time goes by while the two young boys get ready and prepared in their own dressing rooms many people flood the gathering building. Companies with their families and friends, family members of Jimin and Jungkook's family come in like a flood.

Every single person that steps into the gathering room stare with their eyes wide and mouth open in awe at the beautifully decorated building. There are many circular tables with a big structure holding pink flowers dangling in the center. The tables are so big that twenty people can sit at just one table.

The table sheet is blue while more pink flowers in small vases are scattered around each table. Plates and utensils are placed neatly and the chairs are golden making the place look beautiful.

For the flooring, there a carpet that has circles overlapping one another in gold and in a dark brown color.

In addition, there a blue couch with a glass coffee table in front of it in the center of the entire room. On the table it has a long row of pink roses with green leaves in the center of the entire room. Right in front of the coffee table is where the carpet ends and it turns into a dark hard floor that has a reflection. Almost as if it's black glass.

The row of flowers is longer than the table itself so it touches the floor on both sides. The entire building is like a nice jungle of beautiful pink flowers, it makes anyone stare with their mouths open at the stunning place.

If people look up at the ceiling they will see many small lights that lighten up the place not too brightly but also not too darkly. It's a nice dim lighting that goes well with the theme colors.

Many people talk and whisper complimenting the decorations as they pick their tables on which they want to be seated at. The more people that enter, the more it gets louder.

The snapping sounds of pictures are taken by hired professional photographers as people walk in and settle down.

Everyone is dressed in a fancy manner. Men are wearing tuxedoes of either navy blue, black, grey, and even hot pink. The women are all wearing nicely formal dresses of any shade of blue, any shade of pink, black, red, and grey. A few children are brought along as well so they are wearing nicely picked out clothes for this event.

Mr. Jeon and Ms. Park stand at the doorway saying good afternoon to everyone that enters. They bow and shake hands with everyone and exchange a few kind words to each other.

"I will be back, I will check on Jimin is it fine if you stay here?." Ms. Park asks with a smile to Mr. Jeon. He looks at her and smiles back, he nods his head showing her he's okay with it. And so Jimin's mother leaves him by the doorway and starts to walk around the building towards the back.

Behind the building is the outside area. The after party for when Jimin's and Jungkook officially become husbands, everyone will come here and sit at any table they like.

The outside is on grass and there's lots of trees around the place. Hanging above all tables are night lights crossing each other so that when night comes it won't be too dark where you can't see.

All the tables circle a dance floor so that anyone who wants to dance when the DJ guys begin to plays hits they absolutely can. It's romantic yet fun at the same time which makes it a bonus.

Now on these outside tables, there is a candle holder that can hold five candles in the center. It has a row of purple, red, pink, and white roses entangled on it. The table sheet is a light grey and plates are of course already set and the utensils are beside each one. Surrounding the candle holder, there lots of wine glasses for anyone to use.

These tables are a bit smaller than the gathering room ones. Ten people can sit at each table so, as expected, there are more tables outside than inside the gathering.

Ms. Park examines everything as she walks by to make sure things are good and nothing is out of order. It takes about five minutes for her to be satisfied with what she sees until she continues her walk towards her son's dressing room.

Walking past the outside area, there's a trail path in the trees that leads to the two dressing rooms and where the two boys will officially get married at.

The path splits in three ways. If you walk straight that's where the main wedding stage is held, if you walk right that's where Jungkook's room is, and on the left is Jimin's dressing room.

"Mr. Jeon should be getting Jungkook soon." Ms. Park says to her self as she takes a quick look towards the right path in Jungkook's direction. She can see the faint structure of the building before she takes a left heading to her son's dressing room.

Surprisingly their dressing rooms can be a small house enough for at least two people to live in. They look cute and cozy, many people would probably offer money to rent out the places but sadly they are only made for weddings.

Jimin and Jungkook's are equally the same size and looks exactly the same except for maybe a few different plants surrounding the room.

After walking for about another 3 minutes, Jimin's mother finally reaches the front door and opens it slowly. Her head peeks in as if trying not to get caught in the act of seeing what's going on inside.

That's until one of the ladies that was facing her way notices her and says, "Welcome Ms. Park, Jimin is almost done getting ready. We dyed his hair and dressed him up in his suit. Now we are doing his makeup and once we are finished we will do the last touch; styling his hair."

"Perfect." Ms. Park says as she now steps inside fully, closing the door behind her. She looks ahead to see one of the ladies putting make up on Jimin. He's in the chair in front of the mirror facing her way. Due to the lady applying his make up, she can only see the woman's back blocking the view of Jimin.

So Ms. Park walks next to woman and looks at her son's face and clothing. His eyes are closed as a make up brush is putting on eye shadow on his left eyelid. The right eye is already done which has black eyeshadow on the corner of his eye blending in with a lighter grey getting higher on his eyelid.

Ms. Park smiles to herself knowing her son looks amazing. And she's proud, very proud.

Once Jimin's left eye is done, the make up lady takes a step back taking a good look at his closed eyes making sure they are even enough. Ms. Park does the same but with a smile on her face.

"Jimin you can open your eyes now."

His eyes open and he jumps back in surprise at his mother's presence.

"Oh my God mom you scared me." Jimin says with a hand over his chest in a way to calm down his beating heart.

His mother just laughs at him and rolls her eyes.

"Am I that scary?" She asks jokingly.

"Maybe.."

Now another woman switches places with the lady that applied Jimin's eyeshadow. She opens up a small grey case and it's full of lip sticks, glosses, and other lip care supplies.

She picks up a small brush with her right hand and with her left she holds a clear square small container with solid-like pink gloss. She brushes the small make up brush on the gloss and once she's satisfied with the amount on it, she then begins to smear it on Jimin's lips.

After about two minutes, she finishes and puts the gloss and brush back in her case. The gloss on Jimin's lips isn't really glossy but enough to know he's wearing it. It makes his lips look really baby pink.

"Jimin do you have a specific idea on how to style your hair or do you want us to surprise you?." The gloss lady asks as she turns Jimin's chair around so he can look at his reflection in the mirror.

Jimin smiles wide at how his make up looks. His heart begins to pound in excitement as he wonders how Jungkook looks. He knows for a fact he will probably end up drooling over the red-haired boy once he lays eyes on him.

"You can surprise me, I'm bad with styling my hair." Jimin says with a small chuckle in embarrassment. So the woman nods with a smile and asks one of the other ladies to get her the case that has the hair supplies.

Once she gets ahold of the case, she sets it on the desk in front of them, the one holding up the mirror, and opens it. She pulls out two combs, a brush, and a hair straightener.

She turns the chair back around so she can have a better view of Jimin's now fully blue hair. As she begins to comb it, making sure there's no knots, Jimin smiles at his mother.

"I'm super excited mom, my heart is pounding already and I-I'm so nervous."

His mother's heart gets a warm feeling once her son spoke. She now officially knows the two young boys have fell for each other, possibly in love. This may have been a forced marriage but she believes it was the best decision in her son's life.

"Me too Jimin, me too."

Once Jimin's hair is all done he turns around to the mirror and takes a look at it. His hair is parted in two, hairline split in the middle of his head. His hair is straightened lightly with a slight curl at the end so it curls in towards his face. It almost covers his eyes so that's why it's parted in the middle showing his forehead.

His mother smiles as she watched her son tilt his head at different angles to see what it looks like at every turn. The lady who did his hair is standing right behind him looking as well with a smile waiting for his response.

"I love it thank you." Jimin says in appreciation as he turns around to face to woman. She smiles widely and bows a bit proud of herself.

"He is all set now Ms. Park." She says right before she begins to back up her supplies.

"I wanna see the whole out fit, stand up my beautiful son." Ms. Park says in a royal way making Jimin laugh. He obeys what she says and stand up facing her way. The ladies in the room stop what they are doing and look too.

Ms. Park examines the suit, the dark blue with golden specks fits well, the collar is neatly folded, and the golden epaulets added on each shoulder makes Jimin look like a prince. Where the suit would most likely to have buttons, but doesn't, it has a golden leaves imprinted one it going down til the end of the suit.

His suit is all dark blue and gold.

"It's perfect." Ms. Park says as her eyes get a bit watery. Jimin just looks amazing and she is so happy for him.

"T-thank you mom." Jimin says a bit embarrassed since all the other women are watching as well.

"Okay we should start heading to the wedding stage. What time is it?" Jimin's mother asks while taking out her phone.

4:48 pm

Oh how time flew by so fast.

"We should start heading there right minutes because we have to be at the stage at 5."

Jimin can feel his heart pound in excitement and nervousness once again but even stronger. He can't believe the time has come. The day he has dreamt about as a child, but of course differently, not forced. The day that is the most important in someone's love life. Where you become one with the person you love. The day where his mother will cry from joy seeing her son all grown up. The day that will change his life forever in an amazing way.

It has finally come.

Ms. Park holds out her hand to her son with a soft lovingly smile.

"You ready?"

Jimin takes a deep breath, takes one more last look at his reflection and exhales.

"Yes let's go."

The two Parks walk out together arms linked as Jimin tells himself not to cry over and over again. Just like Jimin, his mother is saying the same thing in her head on repeat.

They walk not in a fast manner but also not in a slow manner, just the right speed once they step on the trail.

They make a left turning towards where the wedding stage is.

Around them, you can hear the leaves on the trees brushing against eachother as the wind makes them dance. It feels fresh as it pushes back both of their hairs back softly. The brushing leaves make a soothing sound to hear as they're walking between the plants on the trail path.

Finally the wedding isle comes in view. It's beautiful.

Jimin's breath hitches as his hearts pounds against his chest harder, almost bursting out. His throat tightens as he hold back tears and so he bites his lip.

"M-mom I-"

"Shh they're about to stand."

Everyone on the white chairs, left and right, look back at them and stand up. People pull out their phones to record, take pictures and/or go live on social media. Jimin looks at what people are wearing but not at their faces, he's too embarrassed.

There's too much attention on him especially since there so many people. People he doesn't even know.

As Jimin and his mother step under the structure with blue curtains hanging above, Jimin almost yells out in joy and surprise.

His best friend, Kim Taehyung, is standing with Yoongi and Hoseok on the left side. They're all smiling so brightly as they watch their friend get closer and closer.

Tae and Jimin make eye contact and Jimin has to hold in tears from spilling out. For Tae, he's already crying, no shame of letting them fall down his cheeks. Crying for his beautiful best friend who is going to marry the love of his life.

From Taehyung, Jimin looks to the right where, he swears, his heart skipped a beat. His fiancé, Jeon Jungkook, stands on the right side next to the priest in the center of the stage while Mr. Jeon is on Jungkook's right. Other than just Jungkook's father, there are also two other people.

Seokjin and his boyfriend Namjoon, Jungkook's best friend.

Jimin gulps as his mouth almost hangs open at heirs of his fiancé. Both Jimin and Jungkook look at each other up and down in starstruck. Jungkook looks so damn hot Jimin can faint like a high school girl seeing their favorite celebrity right here right now.

Jungkook's hair is parted more on the side than in the middle making the right side of his hair pop out more than the left side. It's showed his left eyebrow while the rig one is cover by his newly dyed hot pink hair.

He is wearing a fancy white shirt that has ruffles in the center while a black suit with golden designs is on top. He also looks like a prince, a hot one for sure.

His hands are interlocked behind him as he waits eagerly for Jimin to arrive.

They both look just utterly outstanding.

It feels like eternity for Jimin while he walks down the isle with his mother. His mother smiles at everyone proudly until they reach the stage. That's when she can't hold in her tears anymore.

She unlinks her arm with Jimin's and she take a good look in his eyes. She smiles and caresses his right cheek before she walks towards the left side of the wedding stage.

As she does, Jimin turns around and walks to where Jungkook and the priest is at. So he stands in front of his fiancé. The two boys hold each other's hands softly as the priest opens up his book.

By now Jimin's legs are trying not to give out. His mixed emotions are too strong for him right now. He feels so emotional but he doesn't want to cry and ruin his make up.

Jungkook squeezes Jimin's smallest hands as he can't take his eyes off of him. He doesn't want to even blink because of how beautiful Jimin looks.

A prince, his prince.

"Repeat after me." The priest says while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook nods and takes a deep breath getting ready to speak.

Both boys have already practiced these vows in their dressing rooms so they didn't have to feel too nervous that they might forget what the priest wants them to say.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Park Jimin, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

Jungkook smiles for a split second before he repeats those words, not breaking eye contact with the blue haired boy in front of him.

"I, Jeon Jungkook , take you, Park Jimin, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

The priest nods then turns to Jimin not helping with the pounding of his heart. Jimin prays his voice doesn't crack or stutter when he speaks his vow.

Now that would be embarrassing.

"I, Park Jimin, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

Jimin licks his lips, causeing Jungkook's eyes to look down at them, and then he speaks.

"I, Park Jimin, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

Just like Jungkook did, Jimin's focus was on his eyes only wanting to see Jungkook and make him know he truly means this vow.

"Do you take Park Jimin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Yes..I do."

The priest slowly smiles at the two young boys, seeing the love in their eyes as they don't break eye contact with each other.

Taehyung walks from behind Jimin and stands next to the Jungkook, holding a small blue pillow with a ring on it. Jungkook looks down at the ring and takes it in his hand.

Taehyung looks at Jimin and winks at him before retreating back to his place causing Jimin to blush at the unexpectedness.

"Put the ring on Jimin's left hand's ring finger and say, "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." The priest says as he watches Jungkook.

Jungkook gives a nod and does as he was told.

He carefully let's go of Jimin's right hand so he can take hold of Jimin's left one. He smiles looking at his small fingers, holding it delicately before he begins to slip it on.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." Jungkook says with determination as he slowly sips on the beautiful ring. It almost makes him cry at how the ring adds beauty to Jimin's hand.

Jimin smiles in adoration at the ring on his finger. His heart feels loved and has warmth knowing this is how they become one officially.

Next comes Namjoon with a hot pink small pillow in his hands. He stands next to Jimin so that Jimin can take it. Once it's now in Jimin's hand, Namjoon smiles at Jungkook and goes back to his spot in front of Jin.

Without being told Jimin speaks already knowing what to say and do. He grabs Jungkook's right big hand and caresses it, his thumb rubbing his hand lovingly.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

He slips it on and looks up at a smiling Jungkook. Making him look like the bunny Jimin calls him sometimes.

"Now you may kiss your groom."

Without hesitation Jungkook pulls Jimin towards him by the neck and smashes their lips together. Jimin lets out a small shriek not expecting Jungkook's actions.

But he doesn't complain.

Everyone stands up and starts to clap and cheer for the newly wedded husbands. Ms. Park is crying along with Taehyung. Mr. Jeon just smiles proudly as he watches everyone else record with their phones.

The hired photographers take a good amount of pictures from all angles. Some are taken from far away so they can see the whole isle as the two boys kiss while some are off to the side closer to the stage.

Along with officially being husbands, the two companies have officially collided into one. But honestly the two boys could care less, they just care about each other.

They share their kiss for only a few seconds but it feels long for the both of them. All the cheers fade into the back of their minds as they only focus on each other.

Jungkook pulls Jimin closer to his body by his waist, his fingers interlocked keeping Jimin against his body. The blue haired boy wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck slightly bring him closer, even if there's already no space in between a them.

Both of their hearts beat at the same fast pace. They want to favor the moment longer but people might get a bit awkward just watching the two males make out as if they aren't even there.

So Jimin's the one to pull away, breathless as he rests his forehead against Jungkook's.

"I love you."

Of course this isn't the end yet, there's still an after party also with a surprise after😏 But I hope you guys enjoyed this I really did try my best, I love you guys!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 10.8K 39
Jimin and Jungkook are both grown with children. Their lives intertwine when Jungkook finds himself interested in Jimin and all his woes. Their love...
741K 25.8K 36
When jungkooks wife can't get pregnant so his mother bring a. boy who has ability of gave birth What happened when jungkook fell in love with this b...
75.6K 3.8K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
75.2K 3.5K 28
Park jimin married Kim Taehyung in exchange for saving his mother's life even though Kim Taehyung already had a lover. "I will give you what you want...