πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π•πŽπ”π’ 𝐇𝐄𝐀...

By kourourou

⚠︎ π™·π™Έπ™°πšƒπš„πš‚ π‘€π‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘› π΄π‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 03

10.2K 417 1.3K
By kourourou

4:45 PM

Under the soothing sky colored by purple and orange hues, people are still active and still wandering around the city.

"Why are we here again?"

You stared at a girly store in front of them. The store is mostly decorated with huge cute plushies in pastel colors.

Killua sighs, "For my little sister," he barely speak, "She likes girly stuffs! And I have no idea what to get her for her birthday," he added, clicking his tongue after.

"...and you brought me here to help you?" you guessed, receiving a reluctant nod from Killua after.

"You know your little sister better, you should know what to get her by now," you sighed, a hand placed on your waist.

Killua is somehow pissed after hearing your statement, "A deal is a deal, (Your name). You're doing things for me from now on," he reminded you with his cold voice, sending shivers down you spine.

Staring at him in disbelief, 'Is he serious?' you thought to her mind. Heaving a sigh of defeat, "Alright... If you're getting a girl a gift it does not need to be this extravagant," you start, cringing as you took one glance at a price tag marked with ¥300,000.

Clearing your throat, you took Killua's hand, dragging him out of the store. Killua was clueless and let you take his hand, following you out of the store.

"As I was saying, it does not need to be pricey. Get her something that she would treasure," you explains, letting go of Killua's hand as you enter toward an antique shop.

"Why an antique shop?"

Offering a smile to him, you headed toward a shelf full of music boxes. The store is quite empty since antiques aren't really popular to this generation.

Inspecting the objects on the shelves, something caught your attention. You reaches out to a vintage zondiac luminous music box, giving it to the silverette after with a confused look on his face.

"It costs ¥5000, see?" you pointed at the red pricetag, "It's sixty times lower than that plushie from the previous store," you smiled proudly, hoping the silverette would agree.

Killua stares at the object on his hand for a moment and a genuine smile forms to his lips, which is your first time to see and soon felt your cheeks heating up.

You shook her head, deciding to distract herself for awhile, "I'll leave y-you here for a moment to decide," you stammer and was about to head somewhere when Killua took your wrist.

"I'll take it,"

♡♡♡

As the two of you make your way towards the station, you casually walks quietly with Killua stealing glances at you.

"What do you want now, Killua?" you huffed. Apparently, you knew Killua's been looking at you ever since they left the shop.

Killua swallows the lump in his throat, "This Friday... I want to invite you for dinner," he breathes out, his statement catching your attention.

"Alluka probably know by now that I have a girlfriend and I bet she'll just nag me to bring you tomorrow," Killua groans, looking away to avoid your gaze.

"You want me to go as your girlfriend?" you inquire, raising a brow questioningly.

Receiving a nod from Killua, the girl heaves a sigh and pauses for a while to think, "Now that you've mention that... my Aunt also probably know by now what happened earlier, fvck she'll kill me," upon thinking about that matter makes you feel nervous.

Killua just looks at you, a bit concerned. He didn't know that what he had done would cause an impact on both of your sides.

♡♡♡

"Eh? Where's (Nick name) nee-chan? Did I arrive too early?" asks Ann, your sixteen-year-old cousin who attempted to knock on your door earlier when no one responds.

"Don't worry, mom. The girls already got their suspension they deserve, (Your name)-chan is fine," Nicholas assures, giving aunt Lori a glass of water.

"Nee-chan's here!" Jiyu-(Your name)'s another younger girl cousin- blurted out after looking out of the window to see you entering the gate.

Upon openning the door, a flying slipper was sent towards you. Jolting in surprise, you dodge it sucessfully.

You looked towards where the object came from to see your aunt in her concerned-furious state.

"M-Mom, what the heck," Tan stutters, approaching you and 'shielding' you with his arms spread out and feet placed apart.

Nicholas heaves a sigh of defeat, he knew this would happen so he tries to calm her mom once again, "Mom, she's fine," he sighs.

After what happened, you proceed to where her aunt was with your head lowered, "I'm sorry Aunt Lori," you mumbled, wringing your hands in front of you with your gaze is still glued to the floor.

"You could have at least tell me who's been messing you, since your brother- does not even know how to protect you," aunt Lori then casually hits Nicholas' arm with an another slipper.

"Ow! I didn't know, I swear!" Nicholas defends, groaning in pain as he rubs the sore part on his arm to soothe the pain.

Jiyu, Ann, along with Tan is trying to hold their laughter, receiving a glare from Nicholas after.

"And you never told us that you lost your phone, we could have just reported that matter to the counselor," Aunt Lori chides with her motherly concerned voice, "If anything goes wrong at school just tell me, alright? Same through with you four," she steps up, giving you an embrace.

"Group hug!" Ann exclaimed with the four joining in the hug. You forms a smile on her lips, you knew how lucky are to have them.

"Now go change your clothes, dinner will be ready soon,"

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

Slouching on the bean chair, I was staring at the gift that (Your name) has chosen for Alluka, also thinking what that girl said earlier.

"Now that you've mentioned that... my Aunt also probably know by now what happened earlier, fvck she'll kill me,"

I tried everything to distract myself from thinking about it yet still failed. Groaning in frustration, I threw my head back to see Gon snickering which ticks me off somehow.

This guy!

"It's been so long to see you thinking this hard, Killua," he laughs, "Just introduce yourself formally to her family," he suggests, sipping on the juice on his hand.

Her family? (Your name)'s? Oh, right. Although, I got his point. Introducing myself to her family would atleast put her mind at ease and to clear out about the 'boyfriend-girlfriend' matter.

Abruptly standing up which made Gon startled, I picked up the gift from the coffee table, "Thanks, Gon," I quickly head to my room and hid the gift first, before putting on my jeans and shoes.

Gon gave me a surprise expression as I was about to reach for the door, "Killua, you're actually doing it like right now?" he inquires.

He thought I was joking? Heh.

"Right, I swear I'll be back right after this,"

6:45 PM

Second person's point of view:

The music playing on your phone can only be heard resonating inside her room as you were currently doing your essay homework. Until you heard squealing from the living room.

"Is that him?!"

"Let him in!"

"He's so handsomeeee~"

"Nii-chan! That's the Nii-chan that gave (Your name)-chan the box of treats!"

Pausing the music playing on your phone, you decided to check the commotion occuring inside the living room.

Upon swinging the door open, your (eye color) colored eyes instantly made contact with the familiar sapphire blue ones.

'What is he doing here?!'

Your eyes went wide in surprise, even attempting to head back inside your room when your girl cousins caught your both of your hands before you could.

"Come on, (Your name). Introduce him to us!" they exclaimed in unison, looking at you with pleading eyes.

You glanced up towards Killua who just caught you looking at him while he was conversing with Nicholas, "You're even seating beside me at school and you couldn't even tell me that you two are together?" Nicholas heaves a sigh of frustration, running his fingers through his locks with his other hand placed on his hip, his weight shifted to the side.

Aunt Lori clears her throat, indicating them to be quiet, "Oh, a visitor," she smiles sweetly to see the silverette.

"G-Good evening," Killua uttered nervously.

'Fvck, I thought this is going to be easy,' Killua swears to himself.

"You're right in time for dinner. You may take your seat," Aunt Lori instructed with her usual motherly voice.

On the large rectangular table, you have no choice but to sit beside the silverette, "Are you crazy? What were you thinking?" you whisper-yelled, clearly pissed from Killua's sudden appearance.

"Just go with it," Killua responds.

"Thank you for the food!" your cousins chant simultaneously.

"You brought this upon yourself," you mutter to him which sounded like a warning to him.

"What do you mean?" Killua asks yet he recieves no respond from you.

'I can't believe this...' he thought to himself.

"Aunt Lori..." you called, and all of their attention landed to you, waiting for her further statement.

"He is Killua, Killua Zoldyck... My boyfriend," you introduces, purposely lowering your voice on the last part.

'This is embarrassing...' you thought in your mind, your face is heating up.

"Yes, I'm (Your name)'s boyfriend. Nice to meet you all," he states rather calmly, which you find unusual for her.

"Nice to meet you, Killua. I'm (Your name)'s aunt, Lori," aunt Lori introduces.

"I'm Tan," (Your name)'s 12-year-old cousin introduces himself enthusiastically.

"The name's Anne,"

"I'm Jiyu,"

"And you should probably know my name by now," Nicholas states as he resumes on eating.

Killua nods, in his mind he's quite suprised that you have a big friendly family inside a simple home, "Nice to meet you all," he bows.

"Just so you know you're the first ever boyfriend of (Your name) so you must take care of her always," Aunt Lori reminds, chuckling softly.

Killua nods, "I will Mrs-" he got interjected by Aunt Lori.

"Just call me Aunt Lori, okay?" she smiles, receiving a reluctant nod from Killua after.

"Uhm, Aunt Lori..." Killua trailled off.

Glancing up to him, you hope he'd say something 'not embarrassing' to Aunt Lori and in front of yourcousins.

"I would like to take (Your name) this Friday for dinner, if that's alright?" Killua asks genuinely.

It's just a simple phrase according to you but his genuinity somehow made your heart flutter.

Hiding both of your her hands under the table, you began wringing it infront of you.

Ann and Jiyu starts fan girling and began producing squealing noises on the table. With Killua glancing up to Aunt Lori, she gave the silverette a smile, "Just make sure you return her home," she chuckles.

You heave a sigh of relief after hearing her response. Killua then snuck his hand under the table and held your hand which caught you off-guard.

Glancing up to him and for the first time, you saw Killua's reassuring smile.

dug dug

dug dug

dug dug

"See? I did well, didn't I?" he smiles proudly at you.

End of Chapter 03

Thank you for reading ♡

Link: https://pin.it/7zEKem8
Source: Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
206K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...