Adopted By Tom Holland

By jamboo1

16-year-old Dawn became an orphan when her parents died in a car crash. She had been living in the orphanage... More

Welcome/Cast
Adopted
Home Sweet Home
Trampoline Park
School
Be my Girlfriend?
First Date
Some Ideas??
Sneaking Out
Busted
Photoshoot with Harry
The Meeting that could Change my Life
That Time of Month
Auditions
A/N
Football Game
Calls and Dances
Promposal
Prom
A Magical Night-prom part 2
A Heart-to-Heart
Stupid Ideas
Family is more than Blood
Slipping Away
If You're Not Here
Time Doesn't Always Heal Pain
I'll Always Be With You
Cooking With Sam
Last Day of School
Tom's Birthday
First Day Filming
Hosting Parties
New Book Ideas
Every Action has a Consequence
Summer Job Here We Come
Growing Your Family
Night Swimming
Doctor
Stress is Temporary
Learning to Drive
Wired Autocomplete Interview
Premiere
Senior Year Here I Come!
Proposal part 1
Proposal part 2
Breaking the News
High School Drama
Awkward
Poll
The Aftermath of a Breakup
Lexi the Devil
Fighting Back
You are not Alone
Not Worthless
Keep Going?
Parent-Teacher Day
Talent Show Practice
Talent Show part 1
Talent Show part 2
It'll Be Ok
Feelings Change
Peace
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2
A/N
Honeymoon
Baby
Baby Name Ideas
One More Member in the Family
ANNOUNCEMENT
Puppy Love
Midterms
Midterm Scores
Fundraiser Fail
Spirit Week
Last Relative
Votes: Round 2
Baby Gender
Baby Times 2
Yes or No?
Senior Prom prt 1
Senior Prom prt 2
Baby Shower
Christmas
Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM!
Welcome to the Holland Family
Meet the Family
Graduation
THANK YOU

Dinner with my Agent

1.7K 36 19
By jamboo1

Dawn's POV

It's Thursday, Tom and I are driving to the mall to pick out a Prom dress for me. We park in the parking lot and walk into the mall. Tom is wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. We walk around the mall looking for a really good dress shop. 

"Dad. Take off your sunglasses and cap. You look weird." I tell him. 

"Fine." He says and takes them off. "But when a gaggle of girls come running towards us, it'll be your fault." I laugh. We keep walking until we see the shop. I run in and immediately look for dresses. I'm mesmerized by all the dresses. Tom walks in after me and one of the employees welcomes him.

"Welcome. She seems pretty excited." The employee says.  

"Ya. Prom dress shopping." Tom answers. He walks over and sees that I already have a bunch of dresses in hand. 

"Hey could you hold these?" I ask, already handing them to him. He grabs all of the dresses and chuckles. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just haven't seen you this excited since I told you about the movie." He says.

I look at him. Removing my gaze form the dresses. "That was not that long ago Dad." I say. 

"Ok well. you want to do try these on?" He asks. I nod putting one more in the pile. We walk to the dressing rooms and Tom hands me the dresses. I lock the stall door and try on the dresses. Alan and I had said that we would do yellow, but I really liked some of the non-yellow ones. 

I come out of the stall and show Tom each one. After showing him the 5th one I go back in and try the last one. I take the dress off of the hanger and put it on. This one's it. I think. I open the door and Tom's face glows. 

"I think this is the one." I say. He nods in agreement. We buy the dress (by we I mean Tom) and go home. I set the dress on my bed and get a head start on homework. I finish that quickly and go figure out what I'm gonna wear tonight. I spend about 40 minutes searching until I find this.

I finish getting ready and grabbed my phone. I text Alan about my day.

Dawn: Hey babe. I got my prom dress.

Alan: Sweet, Wanna send a pic?

Dawn: Nope. It's a surprise. I gtg my agent is coming for dinner.

Alan: Have fun babe.

I hear the doorbell and I'm about to get up but I hear that Tom get's to the door first.

Tom's POV (Here's the love you all wanted between Isabel and Tom)

I hear the doorbell and walk to open the door. I have butterflies in my stomach. I take a deep breath and open the door. There stands Isabel. She is wearing a very nice blouse and nice pants. Her brown wavy hair was curled and her hazel eyes were brought out by her blouse. I welcome her in and call Dawn from downstairs. We make small talk for now.

"You look lovely." I complement.

"Thank you." She says. "You look very nice too."  I blush and smile. Suddenly Dawn comes running down the stairs. She is dressed very nicely, just like Isabel. We all sit down and eat. We talk about anything and everything. Dawn asks when we are going to start filming..

"Well, we are scheduled for June 6." Isabel says.

"That's 5 days after my birthday." I say. We all eat happily. I keep catching Isabel's eyes on me, and she keeps catching my eyes on her. I think I'm catching feelings for her? Well, she is beautiful and she has such a nice personality. Plus, we're the same age. But the one problem....does she feel the same way? (I do!)  I've known her for a while now. We were friends even before Dawn came along. Then I found out that Dawn wanted to start acting and so..I get Isabel to be her agent. We all finish eating and Isabel is heading out. I know this is my chance. 

"Hey. Isabel, I'll walk you out." I say walking towards the door. We walk out the door and to the elevators. The elevator opens and we step in. Now's my chance. 

"Isabel. I need to tell you something." I say.

"I have something to tell you too." She tells me. 

"You go first." I insist.

"No you can go first." She insists.

"Ok we'll say it at the same time." 

"Ok." I say. "1 2 3."

"I like you." We both say. Her face grows wide and she smiles. I find myself leaning towards her. She is leaning towards me too. Our lips meet and it feels magical. The butterflies in my stomach are set lose. The elevator keeps going down. Finally our lips separate just in time, the doors open and I accompany Isabel to her car. 

"What about Dawn?" She asks. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, how will she feel about this?" 

"We'll tell her when we're ready. Plus, she's cool with these types of things."

"Ya but I'm her agent. What are we gonna do?" Isabel exclaims. 

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there." I say. "Goodnight love."

"Goodnight." She says and gets into her car. I walk back up to the apartment. I find Dawn in her pajamas and with her makeup off. She is in her room getting ready to sleep. I say goodnight to her and shut her door. I walk back to my room feeling amazing. Oh, I love love.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and inside. Wash your hands and don't touch your face. Have a great day or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.4K 44
| social media | Cole Sprouse ?UNDERGOING CONSTRUCTION?
2.1K 87 6
Steve Ray, a prodigy hiding his skills, and Hajime Nagumo, a nerd. Such an unconventional duo. Follow them through their non-consensual journey throu...
25.5K 511 8
This is in the future. Captain America (Steve) and black widow (Natasha) are married. They have a young daughter named Sophia Renee Rogers. She had d...
561K 11.1K 71
What happens when you come home from a tiring day? You notice a package in front of your door, that package happens to be a baby carrier holding a be...