We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Sequel: Part 2/3

27.1K 1.2K 278
By StupidButCute00

3 Days Later

Bright yellows and golds glistened off anything and everything. The deep inky black night sky was so different from the bright bustling streets below it. There were people hurting along everywhere. Up and down and running into the roads. It had just finished raining as the water was shinning on the pavement and reflecting the vivid lights. One big puddle had reflected that was above it and it looked like an alternative universe. When you jump into that puddle you could fall through and entered another world. Another puddle next to it was much smaller and darker than the previous one. What was in that puddle? We don't know. It was so murky that the puddle could jump out and swallow you whole. No light was dancing around it. No person would go near it. There was also a traffic light and pedestrian crossing. Which was accompanied by a sign. This sign had a person walking on it.

As you stood there you began to wonder what the person had seen. It was constantly looking across the road but it could see anything. Maybe a car-crash or two. Maybe a murder or three. Maybe a robbery or four. That person on the sign saw everything. 

There was a row of shops down either side of the road which too was gleaming brightly yellow. It was a soft orange-yellow which caused the street to look on fire. However, there were vivid colors flowing out of the shops. Red, Blues, and Purples were fiercely coming out of the shops too. In contrast to these right colors and moon-lit streets; the night sky was dark. Deafening black. It was so dark it didn't look real. 

Just like his eyes.

Like the sky had just ended. There were no clouds in the sky. No stars shine brightly upon us. No moon to cast a shadow. It was pitch black. But that didn't matter as the streets were alive. Alive with people and stores. There was a bus in the distance which had to be parked. It was a double-decker with an open-top roof. It too was illuminated by the street fires. But it also had its own lights.

The lights were small and dim.

You stood there, staring at the very familiar street, the familiar street that somehow sounded not. Guess the mood of a person reflects how they see stuff.  

Just last week, you were excited about the new chapter of your life with Jungkook. Then this happens, you didn't think one failed case and the man you love would fall into his knees defeated. 

Was it just a lost case? 

He's behavior was telling you the opposite, Jungkook isn't the type to give up especially when it comes to his job.

"Jungkook.................Baby, what are you not telling me?" You whispered to yourself and looked back up to the moonless sky when suddenly the big screen TV up in the skyscraper announced it was already nine o'clock with the local news starting. 

"Shit, I am late." 

You cursed and throw away every bad idea you were having and decided to go home, to Jungkook's of course. You weren't leaving him alone at this time. 

'A young woman has been killed in a suspected Hit and Run in Seoul......... The pedestrian, aged in her early 20s, was struck by a car "traveling at speed" on Park Ji-sung Road at about 11.30 pm on Saturday, the 24th of this month.' The news reporter started her reports in the background of the crowded city as some stopped to watch but most people including you, totally ignored it.

You turned around and waved to a Taxi, the car stopped next to you. 

'Police, air ambulance and the land ambulance rushed to the woman's aid but she was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.'

'The police started the investigation right after and could find the main suspect, a young man in his twenties named K.L was arrested and immediately placed in front of the judge last Monday.'

Smiling, you opened the door but then..............

'The attorney who represents the defendant is the founder, and owner of 'Jeon Law firm' Jeon Jungkook also known for being the son of JME group's president Jeon Jeabum, was placed under investigation after a suspected manipulating of evidence.'

You froze.

You immediately turned to look up at the screen, also did many people after hearing Jungkook's name.

You gasped and stared in disbelief.

'The Prosecutor in charge, Kim Namsoo, has reported the case to the jury after noticing what he called 'an obvious' evidence that the man called K.L was innocent of the hit and run, the evidence which was impossible for Jeon Jungkook not to notice, as he describes.' 

'suspicions on Jeon Jungkook were raised when the real suspect of the hit and run was arrested this morning, the suspect, a man aged 35 which happened to be his ex-girlfriend's older brother. ' 

W-What?

'Mr.Jeon has dated K.Y before he was married to a different woman, that alone made many people question their relationship especially after his divorce just 3 months after the wedding happened.'

A sudden chill swept through you, as if a cold wind cut through your heart, you stared and heard in shock.

'Jeon Jungkook, the golden attorney of the generation who showed his talent and passion for his work has won many awards including the Cultural medal of law presented by the minister of the law himself. Making him the youngest attorney to receive the medal in South Korean history. The thing that many people found strange that he could be involved in a corruption case, 

You shook your head refusing to hear anything else, you entered the taxi and asked the man to drive you, you took your phone, you tried to call Jungkook but his phone was off. 

You lost count how many times you called but it lasted till you arrive at his building.

Praying that he'd be home.

But he wasn't.

.

That night, you called all his friends but they were as worried as you were.

He wasn't answering anyone's phone calls nor anyone knew where he was.

..

You didn't know how you lay down on your bed, you didn't know how much you cried.

But you did......... a lot.

..

When you opened your eyes, it was still dark. Half asleep, you got out of bed, and entered the bathroom. As you emptied your bladder, you checked your face in the mirror. For an instant, you couldn't recognize the person reflected in it. Only when you waved your hand and person waved back that you realized it was you. 

A slight headache came upon you. After flushing the toilet and washing your hands, you searched the cabinet for some painkillers only to realize there wasn't one. Right, you were in his house.

Shaking the water off your hands, you walked across the room, but then stopped abruptly in the middle.

An unsettling feeling began welling inside you. There's was something wrong in the room—but you couldn't quite tell what it was. you felt as though you had entered a house with the gas stove left on; the atmosphere was dense and strange, though apparently invisible to your eyes.

Suddenly, I realized what it was.

Jungkook.

That wasn't a dream?!

You turned on the light and glanced around. 

He didn't come back yet.

Your heart started pounding at an increasingly rapid pace. You checked your watch. it was almost 4am,  Where could he have gone at this time?

 You turned to look at the window. The trees were still swaying in the wind and the leaves still rustling against the ground.

"Baby....." 

.

'His ex-girlfriend's older brother.'

Those words kept repeating inside your head, it's not that you didn't believe him or something but it was a weird coincidence. 

Why he didn't tell me?

Why he just disappeared?

Aren't we supposed to share everything together

Instead of worrying about him now, you were angry.

.

Three days later

..

.

You walked inside the familiar night club, the club where you and Jungkook had your first drink. It was the day you two get married and the very first day you met. 

 Crazy right? 

Crazy but, you'll do it over again if you could.

You took a deep breath and made your way to the manager's office, the manager who happened to be one of Jungkook's best friends.

Kim Taehyung.

Since you never came here except the one time with Jungkook, the guards didn't recognize you and tried to stop you by the door.

"Miss, you can not go any further." The tall man with an obvious strong-arm glared at you.

"I need to talk to Taehyung, It's urgent." You looked at him straight. in the eyes to show you were serious but he just laughed.

"Well, let me guess....you're pregnant?" He laughed along with the other two males standing a few feet away from the door, "Do you know how many girls say that in a day?" 

You rolled your eyes, "I don't care about Taehyung's girls, I am his friend........look.." You sighed and grabbed your phone, you showed him a picture showed you, Jungkook and Taehyung, "I am that asshole's girlfriend, I am pretty sure you recognize him, right?" you glared.

The man blinked and looked at his friend.

"How I can know if it's not fake?" he said, at this point you were angry. adding the fact that Jungkook hasn't contacted you in three days, his friends telling you he needs time every time you call.

Well........Fuck time.

You looked up and took a deep breath, "KIM TAEHYUNG I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE..........GET THE FUCK OUT." you shouted and the man grabbed your arm.

"Miss, you can't do t-------" 

The door slammed open, "What's g---------- Y/N? What are you doing here?" Taehyung looked at you then to the man grabbing your arm, "And what the fuck are you still holding that arm for?" he glared at the man.

"My bad sir," the man apologize. 

If eyes can kill, Taehyung would be dead by now and he knows why....... and he deserves it.

You pushed the man away and walked inside the office.

"Where is he?" You asked as soon as Taehyung followed you and closed the door after him.

"I d-don't know," He bites his lips and walked to sit in the chair.

"Don't you dare and lie to me, Kim Taehyung," You glared, pointing your finger at him in a threatening way, "I have been in a very bad mood this week and I don't want you to be the first victim."

"Why would you calm down a little bit, have coffee or a good drin-----"

"Kim Taehyung." 

"Fine fine," The man raised both his arms up as he's being arrested, he sighed "Y/N..... I think he's just ashamed, he barely talks to us." 

"Ashamed of what?" your voice came soft and worried as you sat on the sofa, "If he didn't do anything wrong, why would he be ashamed?"

Taehyung leaned against the chair, leg crossed and kept looking at you. He knew your heart was breaking and so does his, his friend was lost and there's nothing they can do.

"Jungkook takes pride in what he does, ever since he was young Y/N," The man spoke, "He hates losing and especially if many people were expecting him not to."

"I know."

"It's the first time he loses a case and, look how things went.......... his competitors took the chance and made it a huge deal," He breathed, "Now the whole nation is talking about it and I think he's believing he was the one at fault at this point......... personally I think he can fix it in no time if he wants to but........." 

Your heart was bleeding, the idea of him being lost and alone made you feel worst. 

You wanted to be with him but why he doesn't want you to?

"Tell me where he is." You stood up and looked at the man, "Please Taehyung, I need to see him." 

Taehyung looked at you carefully, the images of Jungkook crying alone and refusing to talk to him popped inside his head, the look in his eyes when he asks if you were fine, he missed you it was obvious but............ 

.

"Do you want me to drive you there, it's late?" Taehyung asked while opening the door of his office.

You smiled softly at him, "No it's okay, I can go alone" 

"Be careful okay? Jungkook will murder me if something happened to you, " He joked and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's if I didn't kill him first," You chuckled and waved at him, "Have a nice night, "You winked then turned to start walking away, then stopped next to the man who didn't let you out earlier. 

"Oh! I didn't answer your question." You looked up and him and patted his arm, smiled then continued,  

"Yes.........I am pregnant.

......................

End Of Part 2.

.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.7K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
18K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
97.8K 4.6K 32
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...