When the Devil falls in love...

By Biridjonka

"There are two types of people. Those who fantasize all their lives about the great romantic timeless love, a... More

A romantic boy
Lil man
The Devil gives a suggestion
I want this (18+)
After
Big things (18+)
You're really something else...
Punishment (18+)
Sunday
No man is an island
Dr. CEO
Hot and cold
First
It fits me perfectly (18+)
It takes two to tango
Cosplay cafe
23:59
New friend
Who is who?
Duality (18+)
Love is Love
Satin (part I)
If he was telling the truth...
She knows
Heart of glass
Desires, reality and possibilities...
Past ( Satin II)
Mothers love (Satin III)
Secret love makes us stupid
Only mine (18+)
Surprise
Two bodies but one soul
Meeting boyfriend's parents
Sweet cherry ( 18+)
The rhythm of love
A million butterflies with rainbow wings
If you look beyond the lies
Diary (short side story)
Fear
The begining
Downfall
Time between dog and wolf (part I)
Time between dog and wolf (part II)
Let the games begin
From here to eternity
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne
Author's word
I'v crossed ocean of dream to find you... (bonus chapter)

Distraction

6.8K 360 35
By Biridjonka

Tharn was restless in the VIP lounge, something gave him no peace, he went looking for Type and Techno. As soon as he came out, something caught his eye, a man blocking Type's and Techno's path. Tharn didn't see his face and didn't know what it was about, but he grabbed man by the shoulder and pushed him away.

- "Type, are you okay? Techno?"

And then he turned in the direction of an unknown man, and in a voice that made everyon's  blood freeze in veins, he said:

"I don't like to get my hands dirty, but if you don't tell me right away who you are and what you want from my Type, I guess I'll have to!"

Alex  met some dangerous people in his life, but the look he saw in the eyes of the man standing in front of him was scary.  Immediately recognized that the man with bloodthirsty eyes was Tharn K.

- "Oj, oj, oj, slow down a little. I'm Alex L CEO of WorldLtv, and as far as I know I'm the good guy."

Tharn continued to stare coldly at the man who introduced himself as Alex L.

- "And? Why is Alex L blocking the way for my boyfriend? "

- "Oh, I just wanted to get in touch, you know, we know each other. We met at a party organized by his mom."

As soon as he spoke he saw three pairs of surprised eyes!
Tharn turned to Type, but this one just shook his head. Alex saw this, so he continued:

- "We really met, right Techno? You were there."

It was Type  who answered:

- "Yes, we met. But ..."

Tharn interrupted him.

- "If that's the case , I'm sorry, let me pay you for a drink. Please come to the VIP lounge with us."

Tharn interrupted Type in half a sentence because he didn't want to talk about private things in front of the toilet.
He hugged Type and headed for the VIP lounge, followed by Techno and Alex. Techno  looking at the floor and there was a strange smile on Alex's face.

When they entered the VIP lounge, Champ immediately saw that something bad happened. Tharn held Type firmly and Techno quickly walked past them and sat behind Champ. Another man entered the lodge.

- "Guys, this is Alex. Alex this is Champ and Tum."

As soon as he walked in, Alex immediately noticed a muscular guy, but only now see that there was someone else in the lodge. He nodded and sat down.
While the waiter was picking up the order, Tum came out to make a phone call and Tharn was able to get some information about Alex, so he went straight to the attack.

- "How much money do you ask Mr. Alex L not to publish the information you came up with?"

Now everyone was looking at Tharn in surprise.

- "I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Tharn."

- "I see you know who I am, too. So I ask you again how much money you ask not to announce who Type is. That's why you probably came here. Your magazines and your television are that kind of media."

Tum stood in front of the entrance to the lodge. He froze when he heard a voice belonging to a man who had entered the lodge a short time ago. He didn't remember his name, he didn't even look him in the face, but this voice ... his whole body chills. Maybe it's best not to go inside.

Alex was looking at Tharn and he could see that the other men were frowning.

- "I have no intention of posting anything about Type. He is my friend."

Tharn almost growled at those words. He got up to Alex and said,

- "Friend? Don't make me laugh,  if you keep talking nonsense, I might be tempted to rip your dirty tongue out! And then completely destroy you. Financially, mentally and physically!"

Champ, with a threatening look on his face, stood up.  

Alex loved to drive people crazy, for him it was all just a game, but tonight it  was better stopping the joke.

- "Hey, what's that violent attitude. Okay, maybe we're not friends but we met, now we're having a drink. My magazines won't publish anything about Type. I didn't know it was a secret. Is that ok?"

Type stood up, gently took Tharn's hand and dragged him to where they were sitting, then turned to Alex:

- "Mr Alex, it might be best to have that drink and go."

Alex got up, nodded and walked out. He bumped into someone at the door, apologized quickly, and headed for the toilet. But after two steps he stopped ... that smell ... he knew that smell ...  turned around, but that person was no longer there.

Tum entered the lodge. He had never seen Tharn like this. A vein throbbed on his forehead and Type whispered to Techno and Champ. Tum was still standing, he didn't want to be a party breaker, but he had to leave that lodge.

- "Guys, I have to go. I got a call. Tharn I'll see you ..."

But Tharn got up and interrupted him.

- "We're going too. Type ..."

Type stood up and looked at Tharn.

-"Just to..."

- "Now Type! Now!" - Tharn raised his tone.

Type turned to Champ and Techno and quietly said:

- "Let's go."

All five came out silent. When they were in front of the club, it was Tharn who spoke first.

- "Tum, where are we supposed to drive you?"

- "Oh no, I'm going to find a cab, I'm not going far anyway."
Techno and Champ immediately said they would take a cab as well. They waved at each other, and Tharn and Type went the parking lot .
Tharn didn't say anything, didn't even turn Type's way. The evening could not end up worse. They were silent in the car. When entered the apartment, Tharn immediately went into the shower. He let the cold water calm him down a bit. When came out, Type was sitting in the dining room with a jar of nutella and a spoon beside him. Tharn stood in front of him, dropped to his knees and then lowered his head to Type's knee. Type didn't know what to do ... until 20 minutes ago Tharn was like some unknown person. He slowly ran his hand over Tharn's wet hair.

- "Tharn, you haven't dried your hair, you will catch a cold."

Tharn slowly reached over and held Typ's hand.

- "Come with me baby."

They slowly made their way to the bedroom.

- "Tharn, I need to take a shower."

- "After. Let's talk first."

Type was scared. Tharn is angry with him and who knows what will happen now.

Type didn't know how to explain .... but he definitely didn't see Alex as a threat. He knew Alex  would keep his word. But if he says it out loud, Tharn will go crazy.

- "Sit Type."

Type sat down, overwhelmed by a strange feeling. He hates it when he doesn't know what Tharn thinks ... tears streaming into his eyes. But when Tharn spoke, his voice was gentle:

- "Type, baby, what do you think we should do with Alex? Do you think we should tell Satin that another person knows you are her son? I'll do whatever I can to protect you both."

Type couldn't hold back tears:

- "Oh my God Tharn ... I .. I thought you were angry with me .. I ..."

Tharn hugged Type tightly.

- "My silly baby, why should I be angry with you? I'm angry with myself. I should have take care of that vulture right away, but I didn't want to scare you." (And Tharn thought to himself: I didn't want you to see what kind of beast I could be, so I restrained myself.)

-"Tharn, don't be mad at me for telling you this now."

Tharn raised one eyebrow ...

- "I don't think Alex will post anything. Remember when I went to my mom's party? He probably knew at the time that I was her son. If he wanted to publish or blackmail he would have done it by now, wouldn't he? I don't think he came on purpose tonight. How did he know I would be there? "

Tharn darkened at these words.

- "Baby, you're very naive. People like Alex ..."

- "Tharn, let's not talk about him. We'll see what happens. You know, I was stressed tonight, and you're my best medicine. I want you to fuck me so I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Tharn was looking at this wonderful creation. God, Type isn't aware of how seductive and sexy he is. He can't even think about Alex anymore. Now he just wants to be deep in Type ....

Techno and Champ walked slowly to the same motel where they had been the previous time. Champ saw that Techno was on the verge of a nerve, so he didn't want to ask him anything. As they showered and went to bed, Techno approached Champ and hugged him tightly. Champ said nothing but hugged Techno who was shaking even though it was very warm in the room.

Tum stood in front of Elysium. He had to get away from the place as soon as possible but had no idea where to get a cab. He looked left and rightfor a few minutes and then headed in the direction he saw Champ and Techno leaving. But just as he was about to cross street in front of him, the car stopped. Window on the passenger seat came down, Tum heard voice and he felt tingles on his skin.

- "Hey, you're Type's buddy aren't you? Where are you going, I'll take you."

Tum pretended not to hear the question, but Alex got out of the car and said cheerfully:

- "Come on in, I'll drop you home. You won't find a cab here."

Tum didn't know what to think. No way Alex recognizes him. Ok, he needs a ride, he has to stay calm.

- "I don't know if we're going in the same direction."

- "Never mind. I'll get you where you need ."

Tum got in the car. And he immediately repented. As soon as Alex got behind the wheel, he leaned over Tum and said,

- "Yes, it's that smell, but I can't remember which one was and where I smelled it before. It's quite unusual, what is it?"

Tum swallowed the saliva and answered.

- "You know, some of these shower gels. The usual thing."

Alex just grinned. He knew a lot about luxury and this scent definitely fell into that category.

"Where am I supposed to drive Mr. Tum? If you're not in a hurry, we can take a little drive around town or go for a drink. The night is still young."

- "Oh, I .... until we find a cab, there's no need to bother."

- "Hey, don't be a party breaker."

Tum was silent, and Alex focused on the ride.
 Suddenly Alex turned and yelled!

- "You're that singer !!! Now I remembered !!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

After Us By j

Fanfiction

10K 553 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
33.3K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
69.9K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
204K 11.3K 40
Type Miami a extremely shy and reserved guy who lost his parents in young age is working in Rangnok industry but no one know him even the person who...