His Human Luna

By oceanicways

Amelia Williams has almost everything she wants in her life, a caring best friend and a loving family. What s... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty- one
Thirty- two

Twenty-seven

2.8K 62 7
By oceanicways

Sunday afternoon

The entire weekend went by so quickly because all we did was train, eat, train some more, eat some more, then go to bed. Chloe and I were worn out every night and sore every morning.

The tiredness we continually felt caused us both to be very grumpy at times and this came onto Xavier and Aidan mostly. Whenever they would try to encourage us or tell us how to do something, it was met with a snarky remark or scoff and roll of the eyes.

We continually apologized for our attitudes and it didn't faze Xavier or Aidan, but Chloe and I were starting to become really remorseful.

We finally got through all the training, and we both were able to pass our final test.

"Alright girls, you may know how to harvest, use, and control your healing powers but you have to continue to train. If you don't you will lose all your abilities." Adrea tell us, as we put our bags into the rental car.

"And if you ever need help, we are always a phone call and drive away." Jarrod assures us.

"Thank you for everything." I say to the four, and give them all hugs, Chloe giving hugs as well.

"You girls are very welcomed. When this fight starts, we will be here ready as backup." Arden tells us.

I nod and we then all get into the car and start the drive to the airport.

———
5 Hours later

"Dad, we're home!" I shout as I walk in with Chloe, and Xavier, Aidan got dropped off at home already because he had some homework to finish.

"Hi guys!" My dad says, walking out of the living room.

"I'm going to bed. Night guys, love you." Chloe says, grabbing her bag and giving my dad a kiss on the cheek before making her way to her room.

"Do we have any leftovers to eat, I'm starving." I ask, as I start to walk to the kitchen.

"Yes, some chicken and pasta from my dinner tonight." My dad says, as we all walk into the kitchen.

"Yay!" I go to the fridge, grab the food and put it into the microwave.

"Goodnight sweetheart and Xavier." Dad says, leaving the kitchen as Xavier takes a seat on one of the barstools. I go through the mail from the past few days, and see two letters one from Boston University and the other from UC Santa Barbara.

The one from UC Santa Barbara just reminds me to send in my SAT scores. Then I hold up the envelope from Boston University.

"What's that?" Xavier asks.

I put down the envelope as the microwave beeps and pull out my pasta. "A letter from Boston University."

"Have I not told you it's one of my top schools?" I ask as I start to open up the envelope.

"Well yeah, but I thought you would have decided to stay in California, with me." He explains.

I stop breathing as I read the word "Congratulations."

"You got in." Xavier says after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah! I can't believe it!" I exclaim.

"Well congrats babe, but are you really considering moving so far away?" Xavier asks, concern evident in his voice.

"No. I don't want to leave you Xavier, I'm just shocked I got in." I tell him.

In all honesty though, I've wanted to go to Boston U since I was little, when my family went there to visit my mom's friend who's a professor. I just fell in love with the campus and the programs they offer are amazing for pre-med.

"Well don't be babe. You shouldn't be doubting yourself. You're truly the smartest person I know." I smile at him.

I grab my food, and sit next to Xavier and start to eat. We sit in silence, Xavier going through his phone as I continue to think about Boston. Once I finish, I put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"Do you want to come upstairs?" I ask Xavier, as we leave the kitchen and I grab my bag heading for the steps.

"I think I should go home babe. It is 10:30 and we have school tomorrow." He says, coming over to me and giving me a kiss.

"Okay," I walk him to the door. "Goodnight babe."

"I love you." He says, walking out the door giving me another kiss.

"I love you too." I say, then I watch him walk to his Jeep and drive away.

I shut the door, grab my bag and head straight for my dad's room. Amanda isn't sleeping over tonight so it's just dad and Noelle in his room.

"So, what did BU say?" My dad asks, as I walk in and sit on his bed, petting Noelle.

"I got in." I say in a very monotone voice.

"Sweetheart, I'm confused. This is your dream school, why are you not jumping off the walls right now about this?" He asks.

"With Xavier and everything, I don't know if I want to move across the country now."

"Amelia listen, this boy can not be the one to hold you back from anything. If you don't want to go to Boston it has to be because you don't see a life there. As Cristina said in Grey's Anatomy, you can not let what he wants eclipse what you need."

"Dad, how do you always give the best advice?" I say, getting up to hug him.

"Because I know this world and you and Chloe a lot more than you realize." He gives me a kiss on the head.

I leave his room and go to Chloes. Whenever either of us are having boy problems, we go to each other first then our best friends. I knock on her door and open it to see her putting on a face mask at her vanity.

She sees the worriedness on my face and immediately asks, "What's wrong?"

"I go into Boston U, and now I have no idea what to do." I tell her, sitting on her bed as she turns to face me on her vanity chair.

"Amelia, I really can't tell you what to do, but you need to know that whatever you do has to be what's best for you."

"I know, but I don't know what's best for me." I explain, falling back onto her bed.

"I think you do. Amelia you haven't been to Boston since you were 13, and Xavier loves you so much and I know you love him too."

I sit back up, "I know that but still."

"It comes down to this Amelia. Would you be okay if Xavier packed up all his stuff at the end of the summer and moved to the east coast, and promised to see you during holiday breaks. Which is only three not including summer."

This finally causes me to feel what Xavier must've felt when he found out I got into Boston. Guilt immediately washes over me because if he told me he got into a school so far away and could leave me, I would be a wreck.

"Thanks Chloe, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll see you in the morning." I head to her door.

"Goodnight Amelia." She says, as I close the door and walk to my room.

I throw my bag on the floor and decide I'll unpack tomorrow after school. I get ready for bed and snuggle up in my bed. I play on my phone until I fall asleep.

——
"Amelia!" I turn to see Xavier running towards me. Instead of being in my bed, safe and sound, I'm in some forest.

"Xavier?" I say, and then he comes to a complete stop, and all the blood runs from his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Amelia, don't move." He says, becoming rigid.

Despite what he says, I turn around to see the man from the pick up truck, smiling at me.

I start to run to Xavier, but I stop as I feel something sharp stab into my chest. I look down to see blood as I fall to my knees.

Xavier turns into his wolf and kills the man, now werewolf, as everything turns to black.

——
I sit up in bed, sweating profusely as I feel on my chest to make sure this was all really just a dream. I then hear chuckling and turn to see the man from the truck sitting on the bench in front of my window.

I start screaming and he just laughs louder. Frozen in fear, I hear running to my room. When my door opens I turn to see who it is.

The lights turn on and when I look back to the bench, he's gone but my window's open.

"Amelia! Are you okay?" My dad says, rushing over to me as Chloe stays at the door looking terrified.

"Someone was in here dad! My windows open, he was sitting on my bench!" I point, but now my window is closed.

"Amelia, no one was in here. The alarm system would have gone off." He holds me to his chest as I start to sob in fear.

"You aren't sleeping alone. Come to my room." He pulls me up with him, and I grab my phone wiping my tears.

"Can I sleep there too?" Chloe says, still looking scared.

"Of course. I'm going to check the security system and you girls go to my room with Noelle." Dad says, as we leave my room and he heads downstairs.

Chloe and I walk into my dad's room and lay on his bed, putting Noelle in her bed on the floor.

"Amelia, who did you think was in your room." Chloe asks.

"You remember months ago, when everyone was over for our first hang out here?"

"Yeah."

"Well remember the guy I saw when walking Noelle and now it's known he's one of the rogues?"

"Yeah."

"Him, I had a dream he killed me then when I woke up he was sitting on my bench by the window and he was laughing at me." I tell her, as shock washes over her face, then fear.

"You have to tell Xavier." She demands.

"I know, and I will tomorrow." I say, as dad walks into the room.

"Honey when Xavier left, did you set the alarm?" Dad asks, a concerned look on his face.

"I totally forgot to!"

"So since you didn't, and now you're claiming a man was in your room. We're going to stay at Amandas for the rest of the night." He explains.

"So go pack an overnight bag and the cops are on their way now. Once we talk to them we are going to leave. You girls don't have to go to school tomorrow with all this happening now." He further explains.

I go to my room as Chloe goes to hers, and I pull out my dirty clothes from this weekend from my bag and put in clean clothes, leaving my toiletries in there.

As I start to leave, I look back to my window and get chills thinking of the man. I quickly walk out of my room as Chloe walks out of hers and we go downstairs.

The cops are already talking to my dad, and one takes my statement on the whole situation, as one cop checks the house to make sure no one is still here.

"Alright, we will take your statement to the station, make a report, and if you ever see this guy again you call us." They tell us once everything is checked out.

Once they leave, we all grab our bags, put noelle on her leash, grab one of her beds, and we walk out to my dad's car. He makes sure the house is all locked up and the system is on and then joins Chloe, Noelle, and I in the car. We drive to Amanda's apartment, and she meets us in the parking lot.

"Are you girls okay?" Amanda immediately asks, hugging both Chloe and I.

We hug her back as we nod. We all let go and she starts to talk to my dad when Chloe and I grab our stuff and I pick up Noelle.

We walk up to Amanda's apartment in silence, and once inside, she directs us where we all will be sleeping.

"Chloe and Amelia, you guys can take the guest room. If anything happens you can come get your dad and I in my room." Amanda says, leading Chloe and I to her guest room.

Amanda's apartment has three bedrooms and when you walk through the front door, you are immediately with the kitchen on your left. Then the living room is right in front of the kitchen, and is pretty big. On your right, a little from the door, is her hallways where all the bedrooms are. The leftmost room is her bedroom, next one is the bathroom, middle is her office, and across from her room is the guest bedroom.

Chloe and I enter the guest bedroom, and close the door behind us. Noelle immediately falls asleep on her bed, which we place by the door. Chloe and I silently lay down on the bed, and go on our phones.

Within twenty minutes we are both asleep, exhausted by what the night had turned into.

~~~~~
Hello everyone! Since my last update a crazy amount has changed in everyone's lives. So I'm home from college now until next semester, and I hope I can finish this book by the time I move into my apartment in august. Lastly, I hope everyone, their family and friends, are safe right now during this pandemic. Remember to stay inside, and keep up with your hygiene. Bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
232K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
948K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
2.7K 89 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...