Pick Your Poison ♠️ Klaus Mik...

Da ScatteredMemory

"They're the king and queen of the supernatural world. Only a fool would dare to attack them." In which Klau... Altro

Pick Your Poison.
01. A Little Birdie Told Me.
02. Time for some fun.
03. Stay out of my way.
04. Do you understand me.
05. You did well.
06. Deception at it's finest
07. Origins of a devil.
08. Always have a backup
09. Say goodbye to family
10. Time to leave this place
11. Just a Little Torture.
12. Sometimes it Doesn't Work.
13. Memory Lane.
14. Suspicion Arises.
15. Shattered Reality.
16. Daddy's Dead.
17. Threats and Drinks.
18. Don't Piss Off Lilith.
19. Don't Get Cocky.
20. What a Dark Turn of Events.
21. Hidden Agendas.
22. Time to Stop Esther.
23. One down, four to go.
24. Duo of Death.
25. Decade Dance of Pain.
26. The Immortal Hunter.
28. You're Alive.
29. Fun and Five.
30. Remember Italy.
31. A Mistake Was Made.
32. That Was Really Stupid.
33. Loneliness Is An Old Friend.
34. Fun and Games.
35. Dear Brother.
36. I'm so Sorry.
37. Vicious Taunting.
38. Brutal Hunger.
39. Time To Head Home.
40. Silas' Return.
41. Paralyzing Fear.
42. A Heads Up.
43. Familair Faces.
Author's Note/Goodbye?

27. Broken.

2.4K 72 1
Da ScatteredMemory

Season 3 Episode 22: The Departed

Lilith walked into the room where she left Klaus' body but froze when she saw he wasn't there. Lilith ran around the room in panic. After searching the room she searched the whole mansion but he wasn't there. Lilith grabbed her hair as her mind swirled with thoughts she'd rather not have.

Lilith's face fell into an emotionless mask when a thought crossed her mind. Lilith pulled out her phone and dialed a number. The phone rung for a second before the person Lilith called answered. "Damon Salvatore." Lilith smirked when she heard Damon.

"Hello, Damon." Lilith said, voice sickeningly sweet.

"Lilith." Damon said in a whisper, panic lacing his tone. "What can I do for you?" Damon asked trying to make it seem like he was calm and collected.

"Damon, I'd like you to think about something for a second. Can you do that?" Lilith asked as she sat down on a couch, voice still sickeningly sweet.

"Yeah." Damon said after a second.

"So, I come home to find klaus' body missing, and I realized who the only people stupid enough to take him is you and Stefan. So I'm going to ask you something. Are you that stupid? And don't lie to me, Damon, I'll know." Lilith's voice took a darker more dangerous tone, the tone that froze people in an instant.

"I don't know what you mean." Lilith heard the lie and she snarled.

"I said don't lie to me!" Lilith growled. "I heard it Damon, I heard your lie, so let me ask you again: are you that stupid?"

"I guess I am." Damon's tone was cocky and Lilith hated it immediately.

"Oh, Damon, you just made a big mistake." Lilith said ominously as she hung up. Lilith tried to calm down but she couldn't. The brunette grabbed a vase and chucked it against the wall, letting out a shout of anger. Damon crossed her for the last time. She wouldn't kill him but she'd make him wish for it.

Lilith snarled and left the mansion, heading for  her car. Lilith got into her car and pulled out her phone once more. This time she called Charlotte. The witch answered immediately. "Where are the Mikaelson siblings, all of them." Lilith ordered into the phone.

"Right away, Lilith." Charlotte said, sensing Lilith's anger. Lilith heard Charlotte mess around with something before she began to chant. The witch chanted for a few moments before stopping. "Rebekah is in a shopping mall in Myrtle Beach, Kol is in Georgia, Elijah is at the Gilbert household, and I don't know where Klaus is." Charlotte said and Lilith nodded.

"Thank you, Charlotte." Lilith said as she hung up. Lilith threw her phone into the passenger seat and started her car, making her way to the Gilbert residence. Lilith did stop to eat and she made sure to keep the blood on her face. Lilith walked up to the house and saw Elijah, Matt, Stefan, and Elena are together in the kitchen.

Lilith quietly pushed open the front door and waited. "We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena said, referring to Klaus and Lilith growled, low and menacing.

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners." Elijah said and Lilith's growl rose in volume, causing everyone to face her. Shock and fear painted their features.

"Oh, Elijah, don't be stupid." Lilith said with a grin, blood painting her lips and chin. "Klaus is mine and he will be revived immediately or else you're life is going to become a living hell. So, hear is what's going to happen, you will call Alaric and throw him off Damon's scent. I know where he is and I'm going to get him."

"You're bluffing." Stefan said, not believing that she knew Damon's location. Lilith looked at him with her blood stained smile and he suddenly doubted his words.

"Am I." Lilith grinned as her eyes shifted. She tilted her head and hissed, snake tongue flicking the air. "Now, someone call Alaric and tell him to go to the woods off Route 12. If you don't well it's about to get bloody." Lilith threatened and she watched as Jeremy pulled out his phone. "Good boy." Lilith's grin widened.

Lilith listened to the call between Jeremy and Alaric with a pleased smile. The call ended and Jeremy faced her with a glare. "Happy now?" Jeremy asked and Lilith laughed.

"I am." Lilith's eyes went to Stefan. "I'm going to go pay your brother a visit to get my husband back. If I smell or see any of you well you don't want to find out what will happen." Lilith said and with a final grin disappeared from view.

••••••

Lilith walked into a storage unit, Rebekah behind her. As Lilith was making her way to where Damon was she called Rebekah just in case. The two were in an elevator, silent. As the elevator door opened Rebekah called out. "Damon! Damon, where are you?" Rebekah yelled and shared a glance with Lilith when they heard no answer.

Somewhere else in the storage facility Alaric pulls out the white oak stake and begins to walk towards Rebekah's voice.

Lilith peaked around a corner. "Damon, this isn't funny." Lilith said as she continued to search for him. Rebekah went down another row and suddenly Lilith heard a muffled shout. She ran to where she heard it and saw Damon holding Rebekah. Damon jerked his head and Lilith stepped next to him. She raised an eyebrow but Damon shook his head.

"Follow me. Quietly. Alaric's here." Damon said as he began to lead the two females to locker 1020. Damon broke the lock and opened the door, stepping inside. Lilith saw the casket and smiled sadly. She nodded and Damon and Rebekah began to roll out his casket. Lilith, being the strongest right now, lead the way.

They made it outside but as they were about to place the casket inside a car Alaric came out of nowhere. He grabs Rebekah and slams her head against her car, then throws her to the ground. Damon rushes at Alaric but Alaric kicks him out of his way. Lilith snarled and stood in front of the casket.

Alaric rushed at Lilith and she dodged his fist but he quickly turn and grabbed Lilith's hair, slamming her head against his knee. She swayed in her feet and Alaric threw her into Damon. She collapsed on top of him and groggily stood up. She looked up and watched as Alaric opens the casket and pulls out the white oak stake. Rebekah and Lilith rushed to get up.

"Stop!" Lilith yelled in panic as Rebekah and Damon did the same. Lilith watched in fear as Alaric stakes Klaus' in the heart. She heard Klaus gasp. Damon grabs Rebekah so that she can't run to the casket. Lilith fell to her knees and screamed, the scream one of pain and agony as Klaus' body is set aflame. Rebekah cried loudly as Alaric turned around.

"Next." Alaric said as he looked at Rebekah, stake in hand.

"Rebekah, run. Run!" Damon yelled and pushed Rebekah towards the opposite direction and she rushes off. Lilith was frozen and couldn't move. Damon rushes towards Alaric to distract him, but Alaric throws him to the ground and rushes off in search of Rebekah. Lilith couldn't bring herself to get up she just curled into a ball and sobbed.

Lilith felt her heart shatter and she screamed. Lilith couldn't believe what she just saw, it made her sob harder as she wanted to deny it, but when she looked up and saw the casket she knew it was real. Lilith couldn't believe that her husband of over 800 years was dead.

She vaguely heard Damon get on the phone with someone but she was too out of it to care. She heard Damon step closer and when a finger lifted her chin she allowed it. "You need to go, Lilith." Damon said gently. Damon didn't want to be nice to Lilith but seeing the state she was in made him rethink his choice.

"I-I can't leave him." Lilith said as tears fell down her face. Lilith Hayes showing weakness in front of her enemy but right now she couldn't bring herself to care.

"You have to." Damon urged gently. "Go make sure Rebekah's okay." Lilith looked up and nodded. She stood on shaky legs and with one sad glance at Klaus Lilith disappeared. Damon watched her go with sad eyes. He didn't have much time to think as Alaric returned.

••••••

Elijah was standing in the woods waiting for Lilith and Rebekah when he heard footsteps. He turned and saw a still crying Rebekah and a completely broken Lilith. Elijah's eyes widened. "He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing I could do to stop it." Elijah walked over and embraced Rebekah, the blond crying heavily into his shoulder.

"Tyler Lockwood is dead, but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline." Elijah said in a quiet voice as he looked at Lilith. He's never seen the brunette look so broken. Elijah hated seeing his sister-in-law so destroyed but Elijah knew that Lilith's sadness would soon turn to anger. A bloodbath would begin.

"He did." Lilith said quietly and the siblings looked at her. "He sired them."

"Then how are they still alive?" Elijah asked and for once no one knew the answer. Lilith hoped this meant that by some means Klaus was still alive but she knew it wasn't true. What Lilith didn't know was that she was right.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

36.1K 695 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...
1.2K 64 8
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 ❞ ✼ 〚 the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc 〛 〖 the vam...
3.7K 150 20
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
416K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...