Pretend Love || A Grayson Dol...

By H0pelesss_Romantic

When 20 year old, Sofia Jordan moves to Los Angeles to pursue her modelling career, she is given responsibili... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 38

282 4 0
By H0pelesss_Romantic

I woke up at 6 the next day and checked my phone and realized it was Christmas! I put on my pink pjs set.

I ran to my parents room and sang,
"Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad!"

They woke up and I jumped onto their bed with them, just like from when I was a kid.
"Your not gonna run downstairs for the presents today?" Mom asked.
"No, I'm not 7 anymore. I want to go with you guys!"
I pulled them out of bed and took them downstairs. We went up to the Christmas tree and their expression became surprised.
"I don't remember putting that many gifts under the tree."
"I wanted to get presents this year." I said.

Mom and Dad sat down on the couch and I opened my presents first. I got a new suitcase, jewelry holder and make up bag from my parents. I gave them hugs and then proceeded to give them their gifts.
"Okay mom it's your turn first. I have a Louis Vuitton scarf for you, a set of Chanel No5  perfumes and free mani and padis for a year at the most luxury spa in Toronto!"

"Oh Sofia you didn't! Thank u you so much!"

I gave her her stuff and she checked it out.

"Okay dad your turn."

I grabbed his gifts and sat down beside him.

"This is a Prada coat, Montclair jacket, Versace sunglasses and this card will get you free Chipotle for a year!"

"I can have as much Chipotle as I want for a year! Baby, this stuff... it's too much and too expensive."

"It's the least I could do to thank you for the years and years of hard work you put on for me and mom."

"Family hug!" Mom said and we all hugged.
"I love you guys so much."

I put away my gifts and everyone got ready. I put on a white sweater dress and grabbed my white Hermes purse.

We went out for brunch at a five star buffet in downtown. We ate and talked for a while.
We left the restaurant and found tons of paparazzi outside.

"Sofia! Sofia!" I told the security to take my parents out from behind while I got the car.

"Sofia, where is Grayson?"
"Sofia, did you break up with Grayson?"
"Why haven't you guys been together?"

I sighed and turned around.
"Grayson and I are together, we have just been spending time with our families. Have a good day." I got in my car and speeded to the back.

My parents got in the car and we got on the highway. Once we got away my dad finally asked.

"Woah, is this normal for you?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, happens everyday. I'm so sorry this had to happen I'm gonna get you guys security. It's not safe."

"Where are we going?" Mom asked
"Well I have one more surprise for you guys."

We got to the private airport and I drove onto the side of a private jet.

"Sofia no. You did not." Dad said getting out the car.

"Well I know mom can't travel in crowded airplanes anymore so my friends at Airbus got you guys private flights to anywhere you guys like for the rest of your lives!"

Mom teared up and I gave her a hug. "Mama, I know you loved travelling so much and it hurt me knowing you couldn't do it anymore because of a small minority."

"Thank you so much. How did you get the money for this.

"Well it's mine and Grayson's gift for you. He wanted this."
"What a sweet boyfriend you have!"
"I know, now pack you're bags because on January 2nd you have a flight to Dubai!"

We hugged for a while and checked out the luxurious private jet and then I did my Instagram ad post and we went home.

We drove back and came home to our house all decorated for tonight's Christmas dinner with our family and friends. This party was a big deal in our household and was celebrated every year on Christmas.

In the evening I hired make up and styling to get me ready for the two parties we had tonight. They did my make up and styled my hair down, I was wearing a green dress with matching diamond jewelry for the dinner and formal event.

I came downstairs and my mom and dad smiled at me.

"So how do I look?" I asked.

"You look beautiful Beasty." Dad said.

Mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and we took some family photos.

The guests arrived soon and everyone started talking and dancing to the light jazz music being played in the background. I talked to my grandparents, cousins and uncles and aunts. We all ate dinner on the long table.

At 9 I went upstairs and changed into my second dress of the night for a party at Drakes house. I wore a bejewelled diamond dress and put my hair up.

I went to the party with Madison and Lilly. We got to Drakes house and I meant a lot of celebrities like Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Paris Hilton. We had a lot of fun and watched Kid Cudi and Kanye perform as well.

At midnight I went back home and went up to my room, I changed into my pajamas and got in bed. My mom came into my room.

"Baby, I have something for you." She said and sat down in bed with me.

She handed me a small box. I opened it and found the most beautiful necklace. The diamonds shined in every direction.

"Mom this is beautiful."
"This was my mother's when she was alive she gave me one and before she died she told me to give hers to you."
She took of her necklace. And put it over my necklace and they clicked into a new beautiful necklace.
"My necklace fits into yours perfectly. One day, this one will be yours too and then you can give it to your daughter."
She put the necklace on me.
"I promise to never take it off. Just like you."

I fell asleep in her arms taking in the peaceful, calm motherly scent that always made me sleep since when I was a baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 89 26
A 19 year old girl wanting to model, moves to LA but she gets into a terrible accident. Who will help her since she has no family there? Who witnesse...
372K 3.9K 62
Grayson Dolan imagines there's like five of Ethan but mainly gray and there are some preferences but anyway. Contains mature content HAVE FUN READING
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
269K 7.5K 31
in which a girl is in love with her best friends boyfriend started: june 25, 2018 finished: october 31, 2018 © TENSIONGRAY [lowercase intended] rank...