Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool

1.7K 45 23
By MehIWritem

How are you guys? I know during this time is hard, but try to stay safe. And think of all the Fanfics you and read and write during this time. (Sorry trying to lighten the mood. (Get it?))

Your POV

"We made it!"

My hands wrapped around the beams on the rocket ship smiling. We almost were dropped off into space with no control, but Zane. We made it.

"I need you to make it to the cockpit."

"Will do, Pixel."

I reach out tapping Zane's shoulder, he looks to me. "Thank you!" I gave him a toothy smile. We really couldn't do anything without him, Zane is the brains of the group. The rest of us are walking dead brainless zombies.

"You're surely welcomed," he nods his head before climbing up the ship towards the cockpit.

Careful I reach for the next part I grab without falling into space. I was going to risk flying into nowhere, the ninja needs me. I hope they do...

'Not now, Y/n! Think positive! We can do this!'

I slip my hand around the ladder-like beam. The sound of a door opening rang through space.

I lift my head up to see Nindriods walking perfectly on the rocket ship. "Oh no..."

They shoot their beams from their eyes at us. I reacted by protecting the ninja with a light shield. Luckily enough, I've been training to reach far, so I could protect the ninja from the back fo the train.

"Thanks, Y/n!" says Cole climbing onto the same level as the Nindriods.

I make myself up onto the level creating a light ball around me. I couldn't risk jumping in space, one foot must always be on the ground. Or rocket ship I should say.

They kept shooting their beams at us. Kai using his fire, Jay using lightning, Zane and his ice, and Cole was throwing parts of the ships at them. Lloyd created an energy shield around himself like me.

Stepping forward closer to them, I threw a ball of light towards a couple of Nindriods. Knocking them off the ship.

"Ah! Ah! Guys!"

I turn around seeing Cole flying off into space, endless as it is. My eyes grew big as I turn around towards Cole, "Cole!"

I wanted to run to him, but I knew my own life would be in danger. My eyes scan around the rocket ship looking for a part that I could hold onto well getting Cole. But I saw nothing.

"Y/n! Can you save my back?" shouts Jay as he jumps towards something, a rope. 'Why didn't I see that earlier?'

I couldn't think now. I swung around seeing the Nindriods shooting at Jay, I shot a ball of light at what was heading towards Jay. Then I threw another one at the Nindriods.

My eyes watch as they float off into space, I smile as I notice that none of the Nindriods were left on the rocket ship.

"We got them!" cheers Kai throwing his fist up into the air. "We did!"

My head turns towards where Cole was, and I couldn't help but smile. Cole was besides Jay talking, seem Jay said something to provoke Cole.

'I didn't save him...'

"What is that?" Lloyd calls out pointing to something flying towards us. Meteors.

"Everyone grab onto something and get down!" I shout jumping down gripping onto whatever part of the ship I could grab. My eyes saw that everyone did the same as the meteors flew over us.

It felt like millions were flying over us as we were closer to Arcturus.

A scream rang through my ear as Lloyd lost his grip. He was float away and fast.

"Lloyd!" I cried out grabbing onto his hand tightly, my other hand was held by another.

I squeezed his hand making him understand that we are safe for now. A hug crash landing is about to happen.

"Y/n? Y/n!?"

I roll my body over away from the screaming noise, my hands go to cover my ears. But hands touched the glass. My eyes open to look around and see. My mind began to remember everything that is happening.

"Thank Ninjago you're awake," Kai says hopping in front of me holding his hand.

The spikes and the cold ground I could feel through my suit. Surprising how Arcturus is. The Star seems really pretty and would be a great place to study. Especially that the golden weapons are here.

Misako could write about it, 'Golden Weapons and Arcturus. A Cold Glowing Light.'

I assume the golden weapons are glowing, after all, that's what I was told in books. If not, I'll be upset.

I roll my shoulders and neck stretching my body out, as I reach towards his hand. "Y/n! Thank Ninjago you woke up! I started to get worried," Lloyd calls out to my left. He appears to be on the rocket ship.

"We found a rover! We can get the golden weapons!" Lloyd smiles coming over to Kai and me. My hand pushed myself up, forgetting Kai was offering his help.

"That's good," I agree. "Now, we should get going and catch up with the Nindriods. It seems like the rocket ship is empty."

"You're right."

"Ah, who is this I'm touching?" I ask squeezing the body part. "Cole, Y/n. And that's my arms." 'He's been working out more.'

"Zane! Move your leg," Kai calls out.

"Sorry, I can't," Zane apologizes as something squeezing my chest. A blush rose to my face as I look up away from whoever may be touching my chest.

"What is so soft?" Zane asks squeezing my chest.

"Zane!" I shout shaking his hand off my chest closing my eyes tightly trying to cover my face. "That's my chest!"

"Zane!"

"What the!?"

"Ooo~"

"I'm so so sorry, Y/n!" Zane quickly takes his arm towards him apologizing many times. "I'll do whatever to make it up to you!"

"It's okay..." I pause uncovering my face to look at him. "It... it is a really small space in here so-" I was cut off.

"Ok! Who is touching my butt!?"

My eyes watch as the Nindriods work to get the golden weapons out and onto their rovers. One as all ready disappeared or disintegrated by touching the weapons. The leader of the group said the Overlord is the person strong enough to hold them. Which doesn't make sense?

Kai, Zane, Cole, and Jay were able to use and handle the weapons, last I knew, perfectly. And Garmadon was only able to because of the Overlord.

So, does that make the four ninjas as strong as the Overlord? And Lloyd and I were able to take him down. So does that make Lloyd and me as strong as the Overlord?

Does that mean we can the golden weapons?

"I'm going to call you glowy," whispers Jay.

A little bug was crawling on Jay. The bug seemed to be like a lightning bug, but bigger.

"What- do- touch-"

It was Nya, her signal seems to be coming in bad. "Bad- para-"

"Sis? Can you hear me? You aren't coming in well," Kai says holding his hand up to his ear.

"The- can-"

"Can what Nya?" Cole asks.

"They can eat through metal!"

My eyes saw Zane and Jay covered in the bugs. Hundreds more flying over to us. It felt like a horror movie. The bad guy running over to the person scared for their life.

"Getaway!"

"Back off!"

"Why metal? Why metal?"

"Sho! Sho!"

"Ninja!"

I couldn't look at the Nindriods, I was more focused on losing my suit. I would die without this suit.

Swing and swinging at the bugs, shaking and swinging my body around so they don't damage this suit. It felt like they never are leaving me.

"I understand what Wu meant!" Change your mind not your body!" shouts Lloyd.

"Lloyd this isn't the time for a lesson!" argues Kai smacking a bug to death.

"We need to get to the rover!"

"We have the key!"

"The ship..."

I locked eyes with the remains of the rocket ship. The bugs reached the rocket ship before us, destroying the entire rocket ship.

"We can't go home..." I mumble gripping my hand around the key. I threw the key to the ground away from all of us.

"Are you on the ship?" Nya asks.

"Haha, you ninja!"

We turned around seeing the Nindriods we beat up for this key standing around the golden weapons. The rope around the golden weapons was around them too.

"You ninja lose."

"Bye-bye!"

I watch as they fly up with the golden weapons towards home. Slowly disappearing out of my sight. "Well, are you?"

"They have the golden weapons..."

"The ship is gone..."

"We aren't coming home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
39.8K 830 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
8.9K 236 16
Encanto-Ninjago crossover. A sacrifice in the past led a family into receiving a miracle symbolized by a candle that could never go out. As the fami...
295K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...