Kimetsu no Yaiba Demon Slayer...

By TheDemonGodess

You were a normal everyday Weeb, always enjoying watching a new anime called Demon slayer, new episodes that... More

My first day as a demon slayer
Going through the survival trial
Battling three swamp demons
Blind guy, and Crazy Chick!
The fight between Blind Guy!
Meeting Zenitsu
The Creepy house
Uzumi Drums Demon (EDITED!)
Inosuke Stop! And..maybe join us?
A/n Your Frost Breathing forms! (Will edit if suggestions are given)
So I got tagged? NANI?
Wisteria House Estate (Edit)
Wounds heal and training with Inosuke begins
So uhhh....
Guys...hear me out..
Q and A for Me?

GUYS HELP ( This will be constantly edited, along with the breathing form chap)

4.2K 68 27
By TheDemonGodess

I HAVE THREE MORE EMPTY SPOTS FOR FROST BREATHING FORMS, IF Y'ALL WANT THIS TO CONTINUE, PLEASE, GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR-

Frost Breathing form 9. (Just Was Now taken, thanks for the suggestion)

Frost Breathing form 10. (Has been taken, better hurry peeps, one slot left, then I'll post the next chapter! :D)

Frost Breathing form 11. (ANND It's been taken! Thank you all so much!)

If y'all have anything at all, then please help. literally I've only thought of what? Three or four forms and couldn't think of anything else that wasn't stupid.

A lot of the attacks are long ranged, except one. So I would like at least on other close range attack. The others can be long ranged or whatever.

HELP A DEMON OUT HERE PEEPS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 10 22
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
75.3K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
65.5K 1.2K 24
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...
99K 2K 37
Tanjiro is the half brother of Kyojuro and Senjuro. After his brother beings training him, he's swept into a game of kill or be killed. This will not...