Meeting Zenitsu

A/n, sorry it's been like forever since I've updated this 😅

As my apology for not updating sooner...

Take time to appreciate best demon boy

And,

My drawing of Yandere Tanjiro

Y/n's P.O.V:

I started to move around, I awoke to a familiar demon's room.

Tanjiro and even Yushiro tackles me in a hug, saying,

"Y/n!" And literally shedding waterfalls of tears.

"Guys! Can't breathe!" I squeak out.

"Sorry!" They both apologize and back away quickly. They didn't want to risk losing you again.

"They were both super worried about you Y/n~" Tamayo chuckles.

"I-I WAS NOT...I JUST HOPE SHE LIVED BECAUSE SHE HAS POTENTIAL" Yushiro denies strongly, slightly blushing.

"So you do care." I slightly laugh.

Yushiro's face becomes a tomato as he bursts out in embarrassing rage,

"I-I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T!"

I start to laugh again, making both of the boys hearts in the room beat rapidly.

After granting Tamayo permission to study Nezuko's body and what not, me and Tanjiro went on our way the next town, which is where we would also meet the adorable boy Zenitsu.

"Why won't you marry me I'm your fiancé~" I heard the familiar voice of Zenitsu say.

"I never agreed to marry you! Now get off me creep!"

"Stop being so meeeean~"

"Hey! Stop that!" Tanjiro scolds Zenitsu as he pulled him off the poor girl.

"And for your information I already have a fiancé! Next time, don't be so clingy to a girl who only gave you food because they felt bad!" The girl yelled once more as she rushed off to leave.

"No! Don't leave me!" Zenitsu cried.

"This guy has serious problems." Tanjiro thought.

"That's not how to treat a lady, and that's coming from one." I say, amused after watching the display of drama fold out before my eyes.

Zenitsu looked at me, surprised at the sudden pretty voice and is then stunned silent.

After a few minutes he's back to himself,

"A PRETTY GIRL!"