Inosuke Stop! And..maybe join us?

A/n looked up hot Inosuke on google...and boy oh boy I don't regret it one bit...holy mother of jesus he's so freaking hot!

Third P.O.V:

Tanjiro started to do a one on one fight with Inosuke, and there Y/n stood, weak, defenseless, she couldn't move,

Her body wouldn't respond.

Even if she wanted to move, she couldn't beat Inosuke in a fight. She's never done actual sword fighting a day in her life! Most of her attacks were long ranged so those were the ones she used the most..

Because the truth hurts sometimes...

She wasn't actually skilled..

And she had to come and accept that...

But that wouldn't stop Y/n from wanting to learn as much as she can.

Both her and Zenitsu watched in horror as Tanjiro tried many ways to figure out Inosuke's fighting style, but couldn't land a hit.

Eventually though...

"CALM DOWN!" Tanjiro yelled a he hit his head on Inosuke's.

"That sound! Did your skills both fracture?!" Zenitsu exclaims.

And then..

The mask falls off.

And that beautiful face of his shows.

But with blood forming an X on the top of his head.

"Huh?! A girl?! Your face!" Zenitsu yells.

"Got a problem with my face?" Inosuke smirks.

Y/n's P.O.V:

"No! We don't have a problem with your face at all! At least, I certainly don't! You have a very nice face! Very beautiful and handsome!" I blurt out accidentally.

"She thinks he's attractive? Seriously?" Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu think, slightly jealous.

He turns and looks at me.

"Huh?"

My face begins to have a dark blush from his stare.

"Get yourself together Y/n! He may be one of your favorites but stop letting out your fangirl!"

"I said..your face is very beautiful and handsome.." I say again slowly, then got down on my hands and knees in the Japanese begging position.

"Now, please stop fighting...I don't want you and Tanjiro hurt then you already are...could you maybe..join us..and teach me the way you fight?" I beg.

Inosuke has a slightly shocked face that I failed to see since I was in the Japanese begging position.

"Sure...Whatever...At least I'll have a challenge with this guy and have a weakling to train!"

"Ouch..that hurt but I know it's true.."

I lifted my head up and smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking me under your wing!"

He blushes, but it was faint so I didn't notice.

"Sure, whatever. You're going to need to train I you want to get stronger! I'm glad you asked such an awesome guy as myself to help you!"

I laughed slightly.

"No seriously Inosuke..thank you so much.."

"You're the best!"

A/n I'm sorry if Inosuke seems..OC or something..tbh, I don't know how to even put his personality into other words or sentences he doesn't say in the anime, it's really hard to do, but I hope I did alright! 😁