Battling three swamp demons

Giyuu's P.O.V:

As soon as I got back from that strange encounter, I tried to finish up some paper work...but I couldn't focus at all! That girl Y/n just wouldn't leave my mind!

"Gah! Why can't I stop thinking about her!" I accidentally yell out loud.

"Oh? What's this? Giyuu is thinking about a girl? That's surprising! Do you have a crush on her?" Said that annoying butterfly girl who's name I don't remember.

My face explodes in a crimson color as I quickly turn away.

"N-no."

Crap I stuttered.

"Ooooh! Who is it? Spill the tea."

"There is no tea to be spilt."

"Come on! Not even a drop?"

"I-it's a girl who is hopefully going to become a successful demon slayer. Her name is Y/n L/n."

"Never heard of her! You sure she's not your imagination?"

"There's no way someone so pretty could be imaginary!"

"Sure sure, and people like you." She says sarcastically.

"They do! Right?"

"No not really."

I groaned and tried to get back to work.

Y/n's P.O.V:

Our first mission was to discover the strange disappearances of girls young and old in a nearby town.

Me and Tanjiro made our way there slower than planned, and I also noticed that whenever Tanjiro had the chance, he would take a look at me. And once I caught him, he swiftly whisked his head away, hiding his blushing face.

Once we arrived, we learned of a recent girls death, one who was supposed to be the fiancé to this one guy.

I felt sorry for the guy so I put my hand on his head and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"It's alright, Tanjiro and I will find these demons and we will slay them...I promise."

The guy blushed a tad bit and nodded.

We followed Tanjiro's scent to a very open area where those swamp demons could appear anywhere.

Then a deep retched voice started to speak.

"Well well, look what we have here boys. I think we just hit the jackpot."

"She's gorgeous, maybe even too pretty to devour." Another said.

"Could we just...keep her instead?" The last one asked.

They all looked identical, three triplet swamp demons, I remember these guys as clear as day.

"Good luck with that...Frost breathing form two....Frozen Iceland!"

And with that I froze the whole entire floor, incasing the vulnerable demons in ice, to where they are unable to go under the ground

"Now Tanjiro is our chance! Let's defeat them before they have the chance to do anything funny." I say sternly.

"U-uh right! Water breathing form two Water Wheel!" He calls as he spins around in a circle of water and cuts off one of the demons heads.

"Okay my turn, this move will get both at once...Frost breathing form five....Icicle Crash!"

And with that, the two other demons heads were cut off

And with that, the two other demons heads were cut off. And the last thing they see is me and Tanjiro giving them sympathetic looks.

"They...actually care about us? May you live on...kind demon slayers..." The last demon thought before completely fading away into ash.

"Our work here is done Tanjiro." I say, putting my sword back in its sheath.

"That was amazing Y/n!" Tanjiro fanboys.

"Thanks Tanjiro, now lets get going. We have other tasks to do."  I smiled.

"R-Right!"