Blind guy, and Crazy Chick!

GOMEN DESAI I forgot about this, I was too busy updating on my other two accounts! UGH!

Y/n's P.O.V:

Me and Tanjiro continued our travels, carrying a light box to keep Nezuko out of the sun. Our next stop just so happened to be where the next big battle would be. A battle that Tanjiro had almost lost.

Between the demon who can't see normally, and the crazy demon chick with those balls...

Whatever they're called...

We eventually made it to our destination. I mentally prepared myself to get threatened by the adorable boy demon known as Yushiro.

"What are you humans doing here? Are you planning on hurting..." Yushiro takes a look at me and his sentence stopped. He was stunned silent.

"What the hell? How could a human be this cute and beautiful?" Yushiro thought.

"I'm sorry if we're invading your territory, but we need to ask a favor of you. I have heard that there's a doctor here. We need to ask them a question." I apologize.

"I-it's fine. You're looking for Miss Tamayo then? Come right on in." Yushiro motioned for us to follow him through the brick wall.

We went inside the house and we were greeted kindly by Tamayo.

"U-um, miss Tamayo. I have a question. Is there a way to turn a demon back into a human. I want to turn my little sister back."

Tamayo just smiled and nodded.

"Indeed there is a way, but I will need blood samples  of demons very close to Muzan in order to create a cure."

Tamayo gave both me and Tanjiro the things to collect blood from strong and powerful demons.

"Oh! I'm very sorry Tamayo, we haven't introduced ourselves, my name is Y/n L/n. This here is Tanjiro Kamado, and his sister Nezuko, it's a pleasure to meet you." I bowed in respect.

"Wow, she's so well mannered." Both Tanjiro And Yushiro thought while blushing a bit.

And then suddenly one of that crazy chicks balls started to bounce around like crazy, and for some reason, Yushiro rushes to protect me instead of Tamayo.

"I know you're in there, come out and play." The crazy chick giggles.

"Don't go to crazy, I just saw a really pretty girl in there while directing your attack." Said the blind guy.

"Aw, you're no fun."

"Get ready Tanjiro." I Said as I quickly flash stepped outside to face the blind demon.

"Ah, you're the pretty one I saw in there, I may just keep you alive doll if you just come with me quietly." Blind guy smirked.

"As cute as you are, no way in hell!" I shouted as I pulled out my sword.

"Fine, have it your way doll. Let's fight."

"Agreed."