Wisteria House Estate (Edit)

HOL UP! FOR THE LONG WAIT, HERE IS MY APOLOGY!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n's P.O.V:

We all decided to take a rest somewhere so our wounds could heal, we eventually came across a residence where a short grandma greeted us kindly.

And lemme tell ya, Inosuke was not having it.

"OI SHE'S EVIL I TELL YA! LET ME KILL HER!"

"AHHHH SHE'S A DEMON!" Zenitsu cried, snuggling up in my kimono.

"Both of you relax! No killing her Inosuke, and Zenitsu she's not a demon." Tanjiro scolded, grabbing them both by the shoulders.

I started to laugh at their little display.

We finally went inside and the old woman gave us these pink kimonos. I appreciate that mine covered my chest a little more than the others. Inosuke had his chest almost showing completely, making me unable to take my eyes off that fine chest of his.

Damn that chest is fine though.

"I CALL DIBS ON THIS ONE!" Inosuke laughs as he claims one of the beds, doing that sexy pose that he did in the anime, making my nose slightly bleed.

"That's fine Inosuke, Zenitsu which bed do you want. And Y/n you don't mind sleeping in the same room as us right?" Tanjiro asks.

'Ahhhhh he's so innocent!'

I look over at Zenitsu to find him blushing.

'And he is not..'

"If you don't mind, I want to take the bed next to Inosuke! After all he is going to be my training teacher!" I smile brightly.

Inosuke growls a bit, blushing only slightly.

"I'd better see some real hardcore effort, when the amazing Inosuke is your teacher you should expect to go through some hell!" 

Kimetsu no Yaiba Demon Slayer X reader {The Frost Breaker} -Discontinued-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें