Going through the survival trial

Y/n's P.O.V:

After going through months of training that felt like hell, me and Tanjiro were finally ready to take on the seven day survival trial to become demon slayers and find a way to make Nezuko human again.

We made our way through the mountains slaying demons with our swords, and before we knew it the seven days had already passed, we had both survived and made it to our destination.

The two creepy twins whose names I don't remember congratulated us on making it out alive, although there weren't many of us I recognized the people there.

Zenitsu was there, along Kanako, and Genya Shinazugawa. I already knew that Inosuke would be a little late and I wouldn't see him until later in the anime but that's alright because it will be worth the wait.

After a lot of explaining of what to do, we were left to pick the rock for our sword.

I felt a lot of the rocks, trying to feel were they've been, until I found a rock that was originally found in the snow.

The snow is where I originally woke up in this world, maybe my destiny or power had to do with the snow...maybe...I was a snow user. I smiled as I picked up the rock.

"This is the one." I muttered.

The rest of the group picked their rocks and we then headed somewhere to get our swords forged with the rocked.

After my sword was forged, I gripped it and the whole sword turned a light blue, and Tanjiro's turned black. I already knew that his technique was water breathing, so if my power had to do with snow, I'll call it Frost breathing.

Me and Tanjiro had talking crows that told us what our mission was, and we got ready to leave, and we put Nezuko in a basket we received along the way.

And so began our journey as future Demon Slayers.