Wounds heal and training with Inosuke begins

Y/n's P.O.V:

It's getting really close to one of my favorite episodes...and that episode has....

RUI MY BABY!

ACK! He really do be the best spider boyo tho.

Anyways, there's no way I could beat any of the spiders if I don't train. So that's why I will be training with Inosuke today since his wounds are mostly healed.

Inosuke had his boar head on again, making me slightly disappointed.

"Okay you little runt! Starting today I am your master! Bow down to the mighty Inosuke! HAHAHAHA!"

I stifled a laugh, only irking him further.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY RUNT?!"

"My apologies, you're just too adorable, 'Master Inosuke'." I say in a teasing tone.

"I-I AM NOT ADORABLE! I AM THE ALMIGHTY, HANDSOME, AND STRONG INOSUKE!"

"Well, I won't disagree with facts." I smile.

"Stop doing that." Inosuke says harshly.

"Doing what?" I tilt my head.

"THAT!"

"Huh?"

"Being cute!"

"Uh-" 

"IT FEELS WEIRD IN MY CHEST! STOP DOING IT."

I could only stand in silence, wondering to myself if Inosuke was blushing underneath that mask if his, while blushing a bit myself."

"L-lets just get to training already. I'm itching for a fight right now."

"We're not going to practice first before fighting?"

"HELL NO! FIGHT ME (W/N)!" 

((W/n) means wrong name btw.)

"IT'S Y/N YOU DOOFUS!"

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT (W/N) I WAS GOING TO GO EASY ON YOU..."

Inosuke pauses, a deadly fighting aura flowing out of him.

"BUT I GUESS NOW I'LL HAVE TO DESTROY YOU! SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR TITS CAUSE I'M GOING TO RIP THEM OFF!"

"UH WHAT THE FUDGE DUDE."

"PREPARE TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

A/n: Y'all should know he doesn't really mean it XD 

I tried to update as quick as I could, but seeing as I had no internet for a while, I couldn't do anything.

ALSO WTH GUYS???!! 14 K READS???!!!! BRO HOW!!!!!!?????

I'm not that good guys, I feel overwhelmed cause I don't feel like I'm doing a good enough job for that many reads ;-;