The Wrath Of The Ice King

By xMsPancakesx

Christopher should've known better than entering an unknown palace when running away from a bunch of delinque... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

14

11.5K 485 313
By xMsPancakesx

The dinner party was filled with those who came to drank, to eat, to socialize, to show off, and to celebrate. Seated next to Romeo, my hands on my thighs, I'd never felt so nervous. With strangers and foreigners circling me, a dominant sitting right next to me, and submissives shutting the fuck up, I felt totally disregarded and unwelcome. Feeling like I didn't belong to a certain society made me anxious and abnormally silent.

On our way to the table where everybody was seated at, Romeo had told me each and every rule of this place. He told me not to speak unless I was spoken to, address each dominant as "sir", keep my eyes down and smile politely to other submissives. Honestly, I had felt disrespected. Until he told me that if a submissive spoke to me, I could answer back.

Romeo warned me that this dinner was for elite and highly strict BDSM members. That was why the rules were so strict. He didn't forget to add that if I needed to ask him a question, to do it silently. Otherwise, I could do whatever the hell I wanted. Talk about freedom.

Two men had guided us to the table, which was mostly all men, with a few posh ladies and a few girl submissive. The submissive wore white and all looked wonderful. I wanted to meet some, but unfortunately didn't have the privilege to do so. The seating plan was to set dominant, submissive, dominant, with a submissive across a submissive and vice versa.

I had a boy sitting in front of me, his eyes glistening as he looked around without a care. He had a collar around his neck that was black, which suited his fair skin. Although he was stunning, he was looking a little pale and his eyes looked sullen. He had under eyes bags as well, which made me glance at his dominant.

His dominant seemed to be a kind gentlemen, with brown eyes and brown hair yet a gorgeous facial structure. But to me, he couldn't compete with Romeo. He spoke to a lady that seemed to be a dominant as well, supporting a black, sparkly dress. Next to her was her submissive, a sweet-looking girl with blonde, almost white, hair. She seemed very shy, her hair covering her face as she looked down.

The plates in front of us were empty as food hadn't been served yet. Romeo was drinking some red wine that he didn't want me to drink. Submissives were served with delicious virgin cocktails that were sweet as some dominant didn't want their submissives drinking. I was fond of my drink, a fruit cocktail that had really cool rainbow colors added to it.

I sipped on it happily until I heard the boy in front of me whine for some of mine.

"I want what he's having," he whines to his dominant, tugging on his suit as he was speaking to another guest. I knew that I had to keep my eyes down, but I couldn't help but look. He had his own drink, a softer looking cocktail, but his eyes were on mine.

"Finish your drink first and wait for dinner. You can have some later. Also, speak to me with respect," his dom said in strict voice. He seemed to be lenient and tolerant towards such a bratty sub.

"I want some now," the blond pouted, tugging harsher.

Without thinking, I spoke, "You can have a sip of my drink," and pushed my drink towards him. All heads turned to me as I spoke, my body frozen when I met each of their gazes, forgetting the rules. I could feel Romeo's enraged gaze on me, but I refused to meet it. My entire body felt as if I was burning, my throat closing up as I swallowed thickly, tears brimming my eyes.

But my slip-uo was forgotten when waiters and waitresses entered the room, each serving food to everyone. All eyes turned to food as the laughter and chatter resumed. The boy, grinned at me from across, taking my drink and sipping on it.

"Thanks!" He said, grinning cutely. But I know knew that he wasn't cherubic. On the contrary, he was quite devilish. Romeo didn't speak to me after that, but I could feel the anger radiating off him. He had a frown on his face and rage in his eyes.

"S-Sir?" I whispered, poking his arm. He turned to look at me, his gaze piercing through me.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I looked down, ashamed. He only nodded before looking away, forcing a smile.

The boy across tried speaking to me by calling for me, constantly trying to spark up a conversation.

"Hey, you! Hey! What's your name?"

I finally met his gaze and sighed, whispering quietly yet loud enough for him to hear.

"We aren't supposed to be talking. Please stop before we get into trouble."

Despite my efforts, he wouldn't shut up. If he wanted to be punished, he could've been my guest but there was no way in hell I was getting punished because of him. By the time my food arrived, he had started kicking my feet underneath the table as I tried to eat my delicious steak and vegetables. It had been so long since I had eaten such good food.

"Hey! Quit ignoring me! Do you want your drink back?" Romeo had put his hand on my thigh and squeezed, warning me not to respond. I could only shake my head at the sub and look down. I wanted to speak with him, I really did, but I was saving it for the cocktail party afterwards to go and find him.

He wouldn't stop though, so my only choice was to ignore him and "smile politely" at others. I cut my steak awkwardly and slowly, trying to listen to Romeo's conversation with the boy's dominant.

"He's a brat, honestly. Sometimes even I can't deal with him. I've began to set harsher punishments but he already acted out when he promised me he wouldn't," he said, side-eyeing his sub, who was carelessly stuffing his face. I was curious as to what he had meant when speaking about "harsher punishments."

The dom spoke again," "Is he yours?" He glanced at me, so I quickly averted my gaze, blushing in embarrassment.

"Yes, but he's new. Never been introduced to BDSM before. I'm training him."

"He seems like a natural."

"Trust me, he can be painful to deal with sometimes." I felt a pang of hurt in my heart, slowly looking at Master with wide eyes. I hadn't done anything wrong, but still I was causing mayhem.

Biting my lip as to try and not overthink his words, I looked down at my lap, playing with the napkin they had given me. He had sounded angry also, like he a disappointed. I hadn't realized until then how easy it was to irritate him.

"He's seems very sweet. What's your name, sweetheart?" I slowly looked up, my blush deepening when I noticed his stare. He was smiling gently, understanding that I was shy.

"C-Chris, sir."

With a smile, he said, "That's a lovely name. It's great to meet you. I'm Alexander and this is my submissive, Sage. He's very ha-"

Sage interrupted him, grinning and waving at me, "Nice to meet you! Would you like some of my drink?"

I smiled at him, shyly returning his words, "Nice to meet you too... And no thanks, water is fine for now." He finished MY drink and began to continue his own, shrugging. As I watched him, I thought of how someone so innocent, pure, and adorable looking could be so devilish. He was spoiled and bratty was the only word that perfectly described him.

He was large, brown eyes and a small nose. His caramel locks suited his fair skin. He had rosy cheeks, and his eyes made him look angelic. He was such a pretty boy.

Sage wore a dress shirt that was loosely tucked into his black pants, accompanied by a black belt. The top buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, exposing his collarbones. Alexander, on the other hand, was wearing a classy black suit, which made his dark eyes pop.

I shifted in my seat, kind of disappointed when Romeo didn't react. He didn't speak to me nor did he look at me. He only nodded and went back to talking about business with the dom. Sage, on the other hand, had finished his food and was now staring at mine.

"The food's great, hm?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. I nodded, focusing on my own thing.

"I'm still hungry. Do you think they'd let me have more?" I shrugged, trying to communicate without speaking. Sage huffed, leaning back against his seat.

"You don't talk much, do you?" When I refused to give him a reply, he simply groaned, "You're boring. Why'd you have to sit in front of me? I could've been talking to another boy." That made me look at him, slightly hurt. It was nice to know that I was boring and unwanted.

Alexander heard him, glaring at him before leaning in and whispering in his ear. Sage's negative expression turned into something fearful, the same looks returning to his eyes that he had before we began talking. Even Romeo seemed to be staring at him, rubbing my back comfortingly, probably knowing that I felt hurt.

"He didn't mean that. Excuse his horrible behavior. I'll sort it out later." Sage nodded robotically, staring at his lap and refusing to look at me. I was worried for him, but couldn't ask him what Alex had said.

"It's okay! I'm sure he meant it as a joke. It was funny." I tried to get him out of the inevitable punishment, but Alex didn't say anything, smiling at me slightly. Romeo let go of me, giving me a pointed look.

...

Once dinner was over, the waiters moved us over to the cocktail. Tables we stood at were placed all around the ballroom-like room; large and posh. Waiters and waitresses stood around, walking around with trays and small foods. I was, once again, next to Romeo, who was speaking to another couple that stood at the same table.

I wasn't that interested as the sub seemed really shy and quiet, keeping her head down at all costs. I bit my lip, looking around, trying to spot Sage so we could finally talk. Romeo had noticed that I was jumpy, keeping his hands on my waist. He chuckled at something the dom said.

He then turned to me and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm trying to find Sage," I mumbled, looking down.  Romeo looked around before gently pushing me towards Sage, who was near us, smiling and waving.

"Go have fun. Remember the rules, okay? Be a good boy for me."

"Yes, sir."

"Be back in an hour. I won't move from here. Try not to speak to anyone else. If you can't find me, then ask Sage to take you to Alexander. Okay?"

I nodded, repeating my words. He let me go after that, his eyes watching me as I went up to Sage shyly, waving. He grinned at Romeo before taking my hands, running through people and away from the table.

"Sage! S-Slow down!" I yelled, getting dragged by the oversized baby. He had managed to drag me away from the party and somewhere quieter, a single table waiting for us.

"Hi!" He said, grinning at me like a haunted doll. He was very beautiful, eyes sparkling. I smiled at him and repeated his words.

"Where's Alexander?" I asked.

"Oh, he allowed me to run off with you. He's back at the loud area," he said, rolling his eyes. He then added, "How long have you been a sub for?"

How would I be able to tell him that this was all new to me? Gulping, I opened my mouth, and in a shaky voice, I said, "A week."

His mouth hung open as he looked at me, shocked, "Have you had any training?"

"No. Romeo's training me."

He stared at me a little more before grinning, hugging my shoulder, "I'll teach you all about being a sub." I really didn't want to hear advice from someone as bratty as him, but before I could decline, he had already begun.

"Being a sub is all about getting what you want. We're adorable, cute, and with a few puppy-eyes looks, we can get whatever we want. Besides, we get pleasure in return! How cool is that? Punishments usually suck, but by crying and acting cute, you can try to get out of one. If you don't want one, just use your safeword after a few spanks. We may be subs, but we basically control the relationship."

My mouth hung open. I didn't know as much as other subs did, but from my training and knowledge so far, I knew that being a sub wasn't that at all. But what could I say? I just smiled and waved.

"Why are you waving?"

"Never mind. I'm very thankful for your advice. Um, how long have you been a sub?"

"I've been a sub for three years. But I've been Alex's for four or five months now. Have you ever been punished?"

I swallowed. By the looks of he, he knew punishments as much as he knew the inside of his hand.

"No, not yet. I'm anticipating it, to be honest."

He shrugged, "Eh, they're not scary at all. Make sure to act really cute if you want your dom to go easy. They're suckers for puppy dog eyes. Sometimes punishments can be exciting too." He sipped on his drink, his eyes widening suddenly.

"Oh my god," Sage whisper-yelled, eyes following a certain dominant. "He's an asshole! I know him from the last dinner party. I got punishment because of that jerk!" His glared at the dom, drinking his cocktail before smirking, raising a single eyebrow.

I was about to say "nope, bye bitch," and get the fuck out. But he was my first friend, and I wanted to stick around longer. Plus, he was also a sub, and as bad as he was, he still knew more than I did. I wanted to spend as much free time as I could before returning to the palace, where I wouldn't be able to have as much freedom.

"I have an idea," he whispered sadistically, his eyes holding malice and twinkling with mischief. He stuck his hand into his glass, grabbing the ice cubes and stuffing them into his pockets. I honestly had no idea what he intended to do with them, but before I knew it, we were stalking the poor guy.

He was a little isolated than the rest, a submissive girl next to him, talking to another man. Sage and I stood behind other people, itching closer every second.

"Just stay quiet and follow my lead." He dragged me with him, standing close to him. Just as I was going to tell him to stop, he covered his face with his hand and put the ice cube into the back of the dom's shirt.

With my mouth hung open, I felt him grab my hand and run, laughing. I heard the dominant scream, trying to get the cold sensation away from his sensitive spine and back. Before I knew it, I was laughing with Sage, trying to dodge the dominant, who was following us behind. The way he held my hand made me happy, as if I actually had a friend before.

Friend. The word so foreign to my tongue that it was painful to imagine what it would've been like to have one. Now, I didn't need to dream again. Or make up my own friends.

Doms, Subs, waiters, and waitresses gaped at us, sick to their stomaches to see two submissives behaving so badly. The way we ran around the fancy place, the way we had disrespected another dom, and the way we were laughing together all shocked them to their cores.

What shocked mine was when Sage hit someone's chest. His giggles slowly died down while mine had died years ago. He slowly looked up, noticing his dominant's furious expression, fire and shame in his eyes. My eyes teared as I imagined Romeo looking at me with such a disappointment, as if he was ashamed to call me his submissive.

I could feel Sage's hand shaking, the entire room silent other than the dom, who was cursing at us both. I could see Romeo walking towards me, his breathing loud and infuriated. He snatched me away from Sage by grabbing my arm, his nails digging into my skin. I refused to look him in the eye, too ashamed to meet his gaze.

The dominant had calmed down, watching how Alexander's hand rose suddenly before smacking Sage across the face with an impactful, brutal force. I gasped, covering my mouth in shock. Sage's face turned to the left because of the impact, his eyes meeting mine. He saw how my eyes had teared up, giving me a sad smile, almost as if reassuring me that he was alright.

"I apologize for the unacceptable behavior of my submissive. He'll be punished severely and accordingly for his outrageous behavior. Please excuse us." Sage was dragged away, still smiling at me, his smile not reaching his eyes. His cheek was already red, probably bruising.

I hadn't noticed how the room was silent until I looked around the room. Romeo had let go of me, staring right into my soul. Everybody was staring and glaring at me, waiting for something.

When I realized what they were waiting for, my heart sank, tears filling my eyes completely and fear taking over my body. With tears threatening to spill, I met Romeo's gaze that reminded me of the day we met; full of hatred. I could feel my skin crawl, my body shaking.

They were waiting for Romeo to slap me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amnesia By Gem J Lambert

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 524 5
Daniel pressed his lips together angrily - no doctor was going to help change his perception of Vincent, not one! Not after what had happened. There...
906K 35.5K 40
Peyton didn't expect a one night stand to turn out the way he did, hopelessly failing to avoid the CEO with anger issues and a marriage crumbling. P...
2.7K 178 14
Pete only knew one thing for sure all of a sudden: his lover didn't think Pete sees, the way he doesn't look at Pete. ~ expressions hurt; it hurts ha...
6K 129 28
*BILDIP* Dipper was next in line for the small crown of his small kingdom. Bill was next in line for the title of The Demon King. They both had no sa...