𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐛𝐞...

By guiniee

❝You cannot resist me, little Alpha.❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ In which Ryujin and Beomgyu have a hard time not wanting... More

Disclaimer
00 : Starring.
01 : Shuttlecock.
02 : Bound to You.
03 : Cook-Off.
04 : Rules & Roaches.
05 : Problem At Hand.
06 : Bad News.
07 : None of My Business.
08 : Disappointment.
09 : Jersey?
10 : Tulip Treasure.
12 : Home.
13 : Soup & Scent.
14 : Compensation, Dear.
15 : Inside News.
16 : Bittersweet.
17 : Are You Jealous?
18 : Warmth.
19 : One Week.
20 : Happy Accident.
21 : Looking at You.
22 : Taste.
23 : Just That.
24 : It Hurts.
25 : Finale, of Feelings.
26 : Dense as Fuck.
27 : Afterparty
28 : That is Love.
29 : Eyes Closed.
Author's Note.

11 : Emergency.

524 57 221
By guiniee

Ryujin sighs, lifting her legs tiredly as if they're heavy weights and not her own body parts.

She passes a small smile to the C-Wing dorm's security guard. The smile grows bigger when room 221 comes in her sight.

The feeling of coming back to her soft mattress with a bowl of warm chicken stew is definitely her favourite. Now that she also has the little sound of rain in the background, it's more than perfect. She would never admit that it only sounds good because of being wrapped in the chocolate scent in the dorm.

She arrives in front of her dorm and types in the passcode which she has memorised by heart now, opening the door with a low squeak.

"I'm back.." she says out of habit to nobody in particular, taking off her shoes and instantly humming when the faint smell of chocolate surrounds her. Okay, well, maybe in the past two months it has also made it to the list of her favourite things.

Yes, It's been a little more than two months of them living together and quite frankly, she doesn't hate him anymore. Surprisingly, they're friends now. Five weeks earlier, Ryujin had called him that but he didn't voice out any denial of the status. Things have been going pretty smooth since then.

The place is not lit, she assumes that Beomgyu must have slept by now because she's super late today, it's almost midnight. Nevertheless, she gently throws her bag on the beanbag and walks in the direction of their refrigerator.

"What are you doing here?" She blurts as soon as she sees Beomgyu in the kitchen under the light of the small dining lamp, smiling at something. A soft gasp leaves her lips. "Is that a cat?"

She takes a few steps towards the alpha and he looks up with the same smile, that quickly turns into a frown when he says, "You're wet."

Ryujin pauses in shock before realizing what he actually means. "Yeah, I was in my way when it started raining so had to run a little." She wasn't completely drenched, just some on her shoulders and hair because the rain wasn't heavy.

But hearing the rumble outside indicates that the downpour is sure not light now. Beomgyu hums, turning his attention back to the cat sitting on their table and slurping milk.

"How is he here?" She asks, dragging her chair adjacent to his and looking properly at the cat.

"Was in the balcony today, I thought it's hungry so took it inside." He explains while stroking the soft, grey fur of the little creature, gently cradling it behind its ear, the animal seemingly reveling in the attention.

"Remember that this milk will be deducted from your portion," she remarks cheekily to which the ravenette rolls his eyes. This is, like, literally their first civil conversation with each other. Sober. "When is he gonna leave?"

"Dunno," the alpha shrugs his shoulders slightly, "Wait— how do you know it's a he?"

Ryujin laughs as she stands up to walk to the fridge. "I can see his balls, you know?" She says while opening the water bottle and drinks from it afterwards, clearly not noticing him going a little flush at her blunt words.

Now that he pays attention to the cat's posture, what she said is indeed true. She looks out for food in the fridge but alas, there's just two slices of pizza, nothing else ready-to-eat and her tiredness won't let her make chicken skew.

So the omega settles for the pizza to erase her hunger, taking it out to microwave. Her eyes notice Beomgyu inspecting the cat's legs, she tsks. "Stop looking at the poor animal inappropriately you weirdo."

"I think he's injured," he mutters with his forehead creased and she's immediately at his side after putting her slices away in the microwave.

"Let me see," she says after prying open the animal's legs. There's dried and caked blood but they're unable to see the wound because of the fur. The cat mewls in pain when she tries to move it. "Yup, injured for sure."

Ryujin's senses detect a sudden surge in his scent, and within a heartbeat, he emits distressed pheromones. Without a moment for the omega to inquire, he is already rising from his seat. "Hey— where are you going?"

"Taking him to the hospital." He replies as a matter of fact, looking — probably for his raincoat in the hall's armoire. This makes her eyes go wide.

"Are you fucking serious?!" She almost shouts but Beomgyu ignores it. "It's pouring heavily outside!"

"So?" He's puts his point across very clearly with that one word, haphazarding with the emergency supplies just to find the raincoat.

Is he going completely off the rails? She can't help but groan, attempting to reason with him once more, "It's almost twelve and the hospital is at the opposite side of the campus, we can't go that far in rain!"

"Who said anything about you? — aah here it is," he quickly wears his newfound trenchcoat and turns to the dining table. Swiftly turning towards the dining table, he covers the distance with long strides. With tender hands, he lifts the kitty, cradling it protectively inside the coat. "You stay, I'll go alone."

"Beomgyu stop being so childish!" She implores urgently, no longer caring about her own distressed scent, it's unsafe and he needs to know it. Not that she cares about his wellbeing, no, never.

"Oh yeah? And letting this poor cat suffer the whole night is very mature right?" He taunts while walking away and it may have come out a bit harsh because of his alpha voice but who are we kidding, it doesn't affect Ryujin at all.

"You'll catch a cold!" She says after his disappearing figure but gets no answer as he has already left. Her shoulders slumps when she groans even louder.

+×+

"No kiddo, leaving the dorm after eleven is not permitted." The security guard states sternly, his tone adding an extra layer of superiority. Beomgyu feels his frustration intensify.

"Can't you see it's an emergency?" His alpha demeanor was slipping, his patience waning, but the security guard held firm with an air of unwavering resolve.

"Emergencies can wait till the morning." The taller man squints his eyes and folds his hands. The ravenette wants to get over with it quickly but he's just making it more difficult.

Beomgyu's voice holds a mix of exasperation and urgency. "Do you not know the meaning of emergency?"

The guard raises a brow. "I will not repeat myself agai—"

"Do you want him to repeat then?" Beomgyu doesn't need to confirm who's the owner of the voice; the unmistakable scent of jasmine cuts through the heavy rain. The guard's eyes switch from Beomgyu to the one standing behind him. 

The guard sighs. "A rule is a rule."

"He told you it's an emergency." Ryujin's voice does not falter an inch from authority she holds as she finally walks forwards until she's standing two steps ahead of Beomgyu and he notices she's wearing a similar trenchcoat like his. "Let us go if you don't want my grandfather to hear about this."

The guard carefully examines them both for a few seconds before shaking his head and moving to unlock the door. Ryujin looks back at Beomgyu, smiling slightly and the alpha doesn't know what to feel about this.

She came.

Ryujin has decided to come with him and this alone means the world to him, even if he wouldn't voice this out.

The pair immediately moves out once the huge metal door is unlocked. Easy peasy. Ryujin tsks, using power sometimes is not that morally wrong. Beomgyu is still quite bewildered.

But outside they're met with even bigger problem — the downpour.

"If I get a cold, you're gonna pay the bills," the omega hisses, preparing to face the long run, chaining her trenchcoat till her neck. If anything goes awry, she's already verbally pinpointed the blame.

However, what she absolutely wasn't prepared for was Beomgyu sliding his hand into hers, clasping it securely. Her heart quickens as the scent of chocolate intensifies while she looks at their joint hands.

She looks up and finds him smiling as he utters softly, "Thank you, Ryujin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 64.9K 47
A story where a True blood Alpha was finding his mate who happens to be chubby. "You're gonna reject me right?" "I-" "You're going to." ________ [TH...
21.4K 777 18
- ꒰‧⁺ 𝘈 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤*༄ ˗ˏ 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 │ 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦*ೃ ˗ˏ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 │ 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 *ೃ...
26K 2.4K 73
BEOMGYU x RYUJIN AU - Made by wonddu Wherein a broken hearted boy joined a club of students who're victims of the dreadful poison of love. ⚠️ Includ...
381K 14.8K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...