22 : Taste.

to everyone who's
wondering why beomgyu
is angry, as mentioned,
it is because she's not
talking to him after
she literally kissed him.
and forget talking,
she's straight up ignoring
him. so think from his pov,
don't you think he deserves
at least an explanation?
he's right at being angry.

+×+

Ryujin's mind is unstable.

This has got to be the worst experience of her life, a bitter pill which is hard to swallow.

To think that she has to move back to her old dorm and not live with Beomgyu anymore? Raspberry blaze on the cheesecake of her misery.

She wants to smash her head on the wall in the same corridor which she's walking in right now. She might as well do it because it's nearly empty, only a few students walking here and there.

Sighing, she thinks that she should be happy as she wanted to stay away from him — been doing that herself — and being able to shift her dorm is just a golden opportunity. But she is not.

Abruptly, her thoughts are shattered as a sudden pull jerks her hand, and she whirls back on her heel. A startled yelp escapes her lips, only to be stifled by a palm covering her mouth, muffling the sound.

Her scent spikes the moment she smells the all-too-familiar chocolate, a scent that is literally woven into the fabric of her memories, and none other than Beomgyu standing in front of her.

Two students walking by give them skeptical glances and Beomgyu curses under his breath. He swiftly ushers Ryujin into the nearest room, slamming the door shut with a bang that echoes through the silent halls.

"Shh," He shushes slowly, his palm lingers there, a firm yet strangely comforting gesture, while his other hand instinctively moves to her side of her waist, trying to calm her down due to the sheer suddenness of the shock she's going through.

Because she clearly didn't expect Beomgyu to fucking pin her against the door of the janitor's room, looking so angry, the intensity of her gaze making her skin shudder.

She breathes heavily, wishes that he can't feel her racing heart but it's in vain as they're standing close. Way too close. A lot closer than two roommates should be. In this close proximity, she can feel the warmth radiating from the alpha's body.

He lowers his hand when he feels she is out of her fight-or-flight instinct.

"What a-are you doing?" She asks, hands hovering in the inch of space between them, not daring to touch him anywhere, wolf frantically pacing around after having the alpha close again.

There is only a little light here, but she can still see his eyes. She tries to read them for an answer when he doesn't reply, fails to do that because she's too scared to name the emotion swirling in them.

Beomgyu, unmoved by her question, continues to lock eyes with her — unyielding.

Ryujin's wolf whimpers at the intense gaze.

He looks really mad — jaw slacked tightly, a vein throbbing on his temple, and his blazer's sleeves rolled up just below the elbows. His scent is so strong — wrapped around both of them in such a way that has her knees going weak.

"Beomgyu," she risks taking his name, wants to come out as strong but it's nothing but a vulnerable call.

The hand that he lowered — he's raising it again to her cheek and Ryujin almost leans into the touch. It matches with the temperature of her face, oh she's burning. The heat in this room is too much.