27 : Afterparty

buckle up for the
3.5k words bitches!
its showdown time >:D

+×+

The grand hall glows with the warm hues of a thousand flickering lights, casting soft shadows that dance across the polished marble floor. Crystal chandeliers that hang from the lofty ceiling send cascades of light refracting through the room like dazzling rainbows. 

This Afterparty was thrown by their Dean — ofcourse it had to be huge. It was to celebrate all the wins SNU had today, the players being the centre of attention.

Beomgyu sighs for the nth time today. Not only does he hate parties, but he also hates whatever the fuck is going on right now. He is sitting on the corner where the bar is, Chenle is handling a drunk Somi. But his attention is not on them. 

It is somewhere in the crowd on the centre.

On a particular omega surrounded with a herd of people. 

He hadn't seen her properly at all for the past three weeks, so that's all what he does now. He sees her. Very well.

Beomgyu had always believed Ryujin was pretty — but never knew she has the capability to look this beautiful in a black dress. It hugs her torso and stops right at her mid-thighs, ribbons on either side of it to cinch in the curves of her body. The dress is so simple to be called a party dress — but Beomgyu believes it is the person wearing it that is making it look so extravagant. 

The party is almost over, many have already left, and it is driving the alpha insane that new people are still approaching her every second — when was the last time SNU had this much students? Can they stop hugging her as congratulations? Can they stop asking her for a dance, the musicians are literally tired playing the instruments? Some even had the audacity to kiss her knuckles after a dance with her-

"Maybe if you talked to her to solve shit instead of sulking like a three year old." Taehyun's voice cuts through his thoughts and Chaeryeong laughs by the other alpha's side, more so on Chenle and Somi than her alpha's words. 

If there's one thing about Beomgyu, it's that he's insanely stubborn. 

That was until he met Shin Ryujin. 

But his pride is too much for him to surrender. However, he's not denying the fact that if the omega even talks to him for a second about their — uhm, situation - he would crumble right in her feet for her. You're so gone in love. 

"Can you tell her that I have booked a cab till our dorm, if she wants to come she can come with me," Beomgyu mutters to Taehyun, finally tearing his eyes away from the omega girl after what, like, five hours. "I am waiting outside."

"I am not your owl," Taehyun makes a face while saying and handling a drink to his date, the omega just laughing more, intoxicated. 

Beomgyu rolls his eyes before getting up to leave. "Okay, Ms. Granger."

Ryujin dares look at their side when for the first time ever in this evening she doesn't feel Beomgyu's eyes on her. She sees him leaving and Taehyun gesturing her to come there. She excuses herself from the crowd of people and reaches them.

"Mr. Arrogant left already?" She asks when she arrives.

"What's with these nicknames?" Chenle mumbles making everyone laugh when Somi lets herself fall on him with a giggle. He sighs. "I guess it's good if we just leave."