21 : Looking at You.

Ofcourse the rumours ensued again

Ofcourse the rumours ensued again. Ryujin groans loudly, wanting to smash her phone after reading the tweet.

It's a four day old tweet, four days since Ryujin acted impulsively and ended up digging her own grave.

"I want to fucking slap that bitch," she murmurs, about Sumin, pinching the bridge of her nose as Minjeong is still laughing hysterically. Can she stop already? They're in the cafeteria for fuck's sake!

"Enough Minnie, stop now," Chaeryeong says softly to the alpha.

Minjeong is meeting Ryujin for the first time after that incident — as she didn't come to the university because of her rut — and cannot stop laughing after finding out what her dear bestfriend did.

"Fuck Sumin, I want to slap you first." Ryujin scowls, glaring at her alpha friend.

"First of all," Minjeong starts, laughs in between but still continues. "He can literally charge you for assault, you kissed him without his consent."

It's the brunette who laughs this time and Ryujin looks at them with a look of disbelief, mouth agape. "Seriously? Of all the things you could say?"

"But it's true!" Minjeong replies, giggling and Chaeryeong has to put a hand over her own mouth to stop laughing. "I knew me majoring in law would come handy someday."

"You both are terrible!" She groans again, fisting her hair with both hands in irritation.

Things are not going great between the two roommates. Forget great, it's more terrible than her two friends who are laughing at her misery right now.

They both haven't spoken even a word after that accident — yes, Ryujin likes to call it an accident. Her wolf is angry from her for not sorting shit out with Beomgyu, but she can't help it, okay!

How can she after that kiss — peck, according to the dictionary. She has been coming home late and leaving early, spending most of her time outside so she doesn't get to face him. She can't do that. Talking with him about it is the last thing she'd do, too afraid she might end up saying something she's not supposed to say.

"You cannot run away like this," Chaeryeong says, is serious again and Minjeong has also calmed her laughter. "You have to confront and confess at some point."

"Firstly, I don't like him. At all. So let us stop with the confession bullshit." Ryujin says, earning a sigh and an eyeroll respectively from her friends. They all know it's a lie but they let her. "And secondly, what am I supposed to say to him? That I'm sorry Beomgyu I couldn't stand Sumin and her pick-me behaviour so I ended up locking lips with you because of it?"

"Correction number one, you were jealous," the blonde speaks. "Correction number two, you pecked. Darling, if you had locked lips with him, you wouldn't be alive right now." She clicks her tongue, proud.