Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 44: Bad Blood

137 10 20
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Manhattan, New York City, United States.

"Whoo! That movie had my heart racing during the car chase" Delevio said.

"Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool" Luke said holding her paw.

"Where do you wanna go now?" Delevio asked.

"Baisley's, ya know the bar in Midtown, I got some friends who wanna meet you" Luke said.

"As long as they aren't creepy" Delevio replied.

"They aren't, trust me" Luke replied, texting them on his phone.

In a black Jaguar F-Type was Mary, she was drinking a soda and watching the two exit the cinema and walking to the subway. She sighed and loaded her gun before loading her gun and following them into the subway station.

- - -

MI6 academy, Reading, England.

"You want me to teach a group of cadets?!" Moonlake shouted.

"Mmhm" Kovar replied, biting a donut.

"Sir, I'm four years old, I know my birthday is coming up soon, but why?!" Moonlake shouted, not believing what Kovar was asking of him.

"Because you're intelligent, capable of almost anything, you were one of 10 student's with the best scores in the summer program" Kovar replied.

"Do you think they're gonna listen to me?" Moonlake said crossing his arms.

"Yeah" Kovar replied, then the Umbreon handed him a cake flavoured donut, "At least I'm paying you"

The Umbreon bit finished the donut and sat at his desk, he grabbed a glazed one and bit it, "They're in the courtyard waiting for you"

"H-How many donuts did you buy" Moonlake asked, a nervous smile on his face.

"Eight" He replied, biting it again"I occasionally hand them to other officers like you sometimes, but I'm here sometimes for days so I need the sugar to keep me going"

"Your strange" Moonlake replied.

"That's what everymon says, do you wanna know what I say back to them" Kovar replied with food in his mouth.

"What?" Moonlake said.

"I like being strange" Kovar replied, "They're waiting for you"

"Okay?" Moonlake replied.

Moonlake took the folder on Kovar's desk and left the office, the Eevee was greeted by some of the instructors he worked with in the summer as he went to the courtyard.

Outside in the courtyard were pretty grown up Pokémon who enlisted, about 20 of them chatting to each other. The Eevee finished the donut and walked toward them, the drill sergeant saw Moonlake approaching and turned to the soldiers.

"Oi! Your training officer is here! Line up neatly maggots!" He shouted.

The Pokémon immediately stopped talking, stood straight and lines up, making sure they were in perfect lines of 10 each.

"This is Staff Sergeant Moonlake Kobayashi! He maybe a kid, but he's no joke so you better take him seriously, because if you don't, he's allowed to do anything to you" The drill sergeant shouted.

"Yes sir!" The Pokémon shouted.

"So you all signed up for the XOS special forces training huh? Guess what it's not as easy as you might think it is" Moonlake said, "I've seen that it is one of the most malicious and hardest training to pass... You need to -"

Moonlake stopped because two cadets chuckling, his eyes turned red.

"Who the fuck is laughing?! I'll have you kicked out of here if I hear you again!" Moonlake shouted.

The soldiers straightened up after seeing his red eyes. The others didn't want to see if he was a joke so they straightened up too.

"As I was saying... You need a score of -"

Two soldiers whispering to each other caught his attention and made him annoyed once more.

"Can you save your irrelevant chatter until after I have briefed you?!" The Eevee shouted once again, "Okay, if I have to speak to one of you again, your weekend passes will be revoked and I will make you lot jog from here to Trafalgar Square! Play with me!" Moonlake shouted.

They straightened up again. This time they were silent for the rest of the time Moonlake spoke.

"... You need a score of 95 or higher to pass, 85 won't cut it and certainly not a 65. If you do not follow my directions, your as good as dead in combat" Moonlake said, looking around to make sure each of cadets were lined up properly and were silent.

"We will start splitting you up into two teams, I will assess your skills regarding paw to paw combat. The winning team will receive a break for the rest of the day and will be allowed to watch a movie of your choice" Moonlake replied.

"Permission to speak sir!" A Blastoise shouted.

"Speak" Moonlake said.

"What kind of movies sir!" He shouted.

"Action movies only. They may not always depict actual story's and may have fake shit and all that... But it was experimented with and found watching these movies gave cadets the courage to keep up and get a higher score on their final exam, we will also be using these movies to evaluate what the protagonist did wrong in some situations or scenes, and I'm telling you, they do a lot of things wrong" Moonlake responded.  "If deemed necessary they may even be watched as a reward... Also one more thing... Do not try the stunts or the combat techniques in those movies, sure it'll give you an adrenaline rush and all that, but that rush you like so much is no good to you if you're dead..."

The drill sergeant had his doubts about Moonlake, but now he saw he was actually pretty good at training the cadets and not letting them slip out.

"Now without a further ado, let's get started -" Moonlake said.

- - -

Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York.

"Uggh! You said none of them were weird!" Delevio groaned.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention George's little problem with Eevee girls... I wouldn't say it to his face, but he's fucking weird. He's writing a story on Wattpad about it. I took one peak and I said never again will I look at that" Luke replied, then he shivered unsettlingly.

"Tony was romantic though, I'm just glad he finally got a girlfriend" Delevio said.

Suddenly, Luke turned to see a Pokémon walking the other direction, h knew something was off.

"Hey what's wrong?" Delevio said, holding the door open to the apartment.

"Nothing... I just feel like we're being followed... I hate being followed" Luke said.

"Hey, relax, the buildings got cameras if we are, the police'll catch em" Delevio replied, "Come on, I wanna sleep"

Luke took a look around, "Fine"

He walked in and Delevio let the door close, but as they turned the corner, Mary grabbed the door just before it closed and locked.

Later, while Delevio slept, Luke was up in the kitchen searching in the CIA database for anyone who might know know Paine. Just before he was about to look at another source, a piece of paper was slid under the door.

Luke stood up and picked up the paper, it said...

Outside

Luke sighed and put on his coat, he grabbed a combat knife and a Glock and went outside. The Lucario got outside and looked around, when he turned to his right something suddenly hit him in the face. He stumbled forward and reached for his knife, standing behind him was Mary, in mostly black clothing.

"Remember me?" She said.

"You stupid bitch! What the fuck is your problem!?" Luke snarled.

"My problem?! You killed an innocent Pokémon! That's what's wrong!" Mary said back to him.

"If you were to do some deeper research you have found Qrow was also dealing weapons!" Luke shouted.

"Yeah! Something he stopped doing 3 years ago!" Mary shouted, "Either Way, I'm gonna fuckin kill you for that"

"You'll have to try" Luke replied, cracking his knuckles.

Mary charges Luke and 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 497 50
*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...
2.8K 165 24
Wave, for as long as he can remember, has lived in Sunspire Town. Life is normal and calm, and that's how Wave likes it. But when a family of eeveelu...
2.1K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...
15.3K 845 57
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...