The Virgin[K.NJ] ✔️

By Poohbearyoongi

" Touch yourself " - Kim Namjoon " L-Like this?" " Just like that baby.." _________________________________... More

Iɴᴛʀᴏ
•One•
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
• Eleven •
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen •
• Fifteen •
• Sixteen •
• Seventeen •
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen •
• Twenty •
• Twenty-One •
• Twenty-Two •
• Twenty- Three •
• Twenty - Four •
• Twenty - Five •
• Twenty - Six •
• Twenty - Seven •
• Twenty - Eight •
• Twenty - Nine •
• Thirty •
• Thirty - One •
• Thirty - Two •
• Thirty- Three •
• Thirty- Four •
• Thirty - Five •
• Thirty - Six •
• Thirty - Seven •
• Thirty - Eight •
• Forty •
• Fourty - One •
• Fourty - Two •
• Fourty - Three •
• Fourty - Four•
• Fourty - Five •
• Fourty - Six •
• Fourty - Seven •
• Fourty - Eight •
• Fourty - Nine •
• Fifty •
• Fifty - One •
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
• Fifty - Two •
• Fifty - Three •
• Fifty - Four •
• Fifty - Five •
• Fifty - Six •
• Fifty - Seven •
• Fifty - Eight •
• Fifty - Nine •
• Sixty •
• Sixty- One•
• Sixty - Two •
• Sixty - Three •
• Sixty - Four •
• Sixty - Five •
• Sixty - Six •
• Sixty - Seven •
• Sixty - Eight •
• Sixty - Nine •
• Seventy •
• Seventy - One •
NEWS
HOLA
DEATH
SHAMELESS PROMO🤪
yall crack me up

• Thirty - Nine •

35.9K 915 709
By Poohbearyoongi

" Hey," Seokjin greets making his way towards you. Unsure of Seokjin you pull your knees into your chest, cowering into the corner of Jungkook's bed away from Seokjins reach. You don't really know him in such way, both of you barely ever spoke to one another. The last time was at their party then that was that.

Seokjin frowns at your actions and decides not to get any closer and instead sits at the end of the bed. " It's okay." You glance back at the door waiting for Jungkook to come back or maybe even Namjoon but you would get in so much trouble. You felt like you were on the verge of tears, hoping for Jungkook just to come into the room now and Seokjin to leave. Seokjin glances at the door, following your gaze.

Seokjin thinks that trying to talk you to come to him won't work. So instead he gets up from the bed, slowly coming towards you placing his hands up showing that he is no harm. He tries to reassure you that everything is okay and that he's just here to take care of you while Jungkook is gone. He takes a seat near you, still keeping a safe distance.

He opens his arms, hoping for you to crawl into his lap and he could just cradle you and hum soft melodies to relax you and ease how intense and petrified you were. You hesitated unsure but the feeling of warmth and being held seemed nice. You slowly moved towards him, getting into his lap very cautiously and watched as his arms close and lock around your small frame.

He felt warm, his soft delicate touches on your ear, that traces up into the scalp of your hair, playing delicately with strands of your hair humming a soft melody. His eyes were studying every feature he could catch a glimpse of since he has you on his lap, holding you like a small child. You looked back up at him a suspicious look but it's only to be aware, your heart beating more then a hundred miles per hour.

About a minute into holding you, you had drifted off to sleep, Seokjin still holding you in his arms. His eyes catch a glimpse of your soft red lips, his bottom lip sucked into his mouth fighting the urge to kiss your precious lips but for now he thinks it's best to wait.

He gets up, placing your sleepy figure back onto the bed and covered you up before leaving Jungkook's room. He makes his way downstairs hearing two voices talking into the distance from the kitchen. He walks in Jungkook waiting by the stove a pot on the stove boiling some water and a tea bag. Jimin was sitting on the counter swinging his legs as the two young ones talk amongst each other.

Jungkook glances back over his shoulder, looking away but glances back catching a glimpse Seokjin. " Oh, hyung, what are you doing here? Is she okay?" Jungkook calmly  asks, pouring the hot boiling water into a mug.

" She fell asleep. She's fine." Jungkook nods, placing the pot in the sink and puts the tea bag to the side along with the mug.

" Who?" Jimin asks, feeling left out.

" Y/n," Seokjin takes a seat on the stool by the counter bar. Jimin's eyes practically sparkle by the sound of your name.

" She's here?" Jimin darts his eyes between the older and youngest male. They both nod and Jimin hops off the counter about to walk out the kitchen but the oldest stops him before he could even set foot out the kitchen.

" Leave her alone. She's asleep." Jimin pouts, slumping his shoulder looking up the stair case then goes and walks back and hops onto the counter, swinging his legs sadly.

" You know what your doing is going to start something off with Namjoon. You know he doesn't like us messing around with what's his." Seokjin points out the obvious to the younger male. It's like playing with fire only he's adding more fuel into it growing it bigger then it should be.

" I know," Jungkook shrugs, really unfazed by the elders opinion. " And I don't really care. It's just a girl, there's plenty more. Sleeps with more girls than I can imagine messing with one of his fuck dolls shouldn't hurt him." Seokjin sighs not trying to protest the younger to think twice with what's he's doing. Although, he's planning to do the exact same thing. Why complain and be a hypocrite.

" I mean... Namjoon does fuck around with what sometimes belongs to one of us." Jimin adds on the two males turning their attention to him. " Why don't we flip the tables for once?"

" We are." Seokjin glances at the youngest boy and agrees with his statement mentally. They are flipping the tables and for once Namjoon will have a taste of his one medicine. This is really going to cause a ripple in between friendships and everyone was unaware of how far things will set on fire.

" I'm heading up into my room. Call me if you need anything." Jungkook leaves the kitchen, heading up into his room, glancing at you as your still soundlessly asleep. He gets onto his computer, plugs in his head set, logging into his computer, picking up his controller and turns on his mic.

" Yooo! Jooheon! Ready to get your ass kicked!" He slight shouts into the mic, completely forgetting you were right behind him asleep. The world of video games gets him sucked into a whole new world and everything around him fades and his main focus is on the computer screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 565 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
30.1K 1.1K 23
"Fuck Taehyung-" I scream as he continues to pump his fingers into me, making me reach my high and release in his mouth as his tongue laps on my core...
477K 9K 109
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
163K 6.8K 47
____________♪COMPLETED♪____________ ____________________________________________________________ Jk: aahh fuck babygirl...why are you so sexy ..you...