TodoBaku smut and fluff onesh...

Da Catssing

I do not own any of these characters or My Hero Academia in any way. having said that I love Bakugou and Tod... Altro

Taking care of Bakugou
Chasing away your demons
Chasing away your demons part2
Kitten Bakugou
Screaming part 2
Screaming
Attacked
Take care of Yourself
We're never sick of you
Q&A
Safe word
TodoBaku story
Punished
Not a chapter
thunder storm
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HAD?!
Pirate and Mermaid
Head Cannons
Streamer AU pt1
Streamer AU pt2

Threesome? or Four?

50.1K 463 2K
Da Catssing

Todoroki X Bakugou X Deku X Kirishima 

Bakugou's POV:

I woke and started planning for the idiots I had coming over that night. Kirishima was with Deku and Icy-Hot at the mall, so I had the house to myself. I would have enjoyed having  his shitty hair here before the other idiots got here, but he wanted to go out. 

Bakugou pretty much watched the clock, waiting for the other three. He didn't really want Deku to come over, but if Todoroki was coming so was that nerd.

Through the day I cleaned the bedroom, and cleaned out the bathrooms, just in case. I knew that as soon as they all came over they were going to get heated. Kirishima and I had been talking about having a threesome, or more in this case, and we finally decided on it. We texted Todoroki about it and he said he would do it, but he wanted to bring Deku for his first time.

Third person POV:

Kirishima walked into the house first and just started kissing Bakugou deeply. Todoroki and Deku came in a few seconds later and Todoroki was kissing Deku sweetly, telling him to calm down because everything was ok. 

"You seem a little eager today? What did those two fuckers do?" Bakugou asks, grabbing Kirishima's waist and feeling his boner.

"We didn't do anything, he's been talking about you all day." Todoroki says closing the front door, pushing Deku against the wall, and Deku starts to grind on him. 

"Well I've been thinking about you two all day too. Not that shitty nerd" Bakugou says once more before kissing Kirishima again. 

"Eh, Bakugou, not today. Now, let's go to the bedroom then, I want to taste all of you guys." Todoroki says, picking up Deku. The two of them walked upstairs and Bakugou grabbed kirishima, dragging him upstairs as well. 

Once they got there Deku was lying on the bed with Todoroki on top, and Bakugou dragged Kirishima on top of him. Bakugou fell hard onto the bed and continued to roughly kiss Kirishima. Todoroki pushed up from Deku and pulled Kirishima over. 

The two of them started to make out, neither one giving up any dominance. Till Kirishima gave in, to Todoroki. Bakugou started to get jealous of bother boys and annoyed with the boy lying next to him. He wasn't used to seeing his Kirishima give up dominance for anyone but him, and it was affecting him more than he thought it would.

Deku started to feel aroused watching the two boys, but could feel that Bakugou was angry. A few small instances of sparks blew and burned Deku's arm. Bakugou had stood up and looked at the others. Todoroki saw Deku clutching his arm lightly and saw an angry Bakugou. 

"I don't think we can leave those two alone." Todoroki says in a slow and sensual voice. 

"It's your fault Icy-Hot, I'm not going to be left out with that nerd." Bakugou says, puffing out his chest and walking over to Todoroki. Doing his best to be dominant over Todoroki, Bakugou pushed Todoroki up against the wall and looked him dead in the eyes, before slowly leaning in to kiss him. 

"Oh, baby, you are not in any way a dominant to me." Todoroki says to Bakugou, rolling his eyes and flipping the situation. Todoroki started to roughly kiss Bakugou and Bakugou melted into the kiss. He tried to dominate Todoroki, but the duochrome, haired boy won. After a few seconds Kirishima started to kiss Deku, and the two of them ignored the heated duo next to them. 

"Mmm~" Bakugou let out a slight moan as Todoroki trailed his hands all over. Using a little of his left side Todoroki slightly burnt Bakugou. "O-Ow, i-Ice-Hot that, ah~" Bakugou lightly pushes Todoroki away from the pain, before Todoroki's hands trailed down to his ass, and Todoroki squeezed. 

Todoroki turned Bakugou around roughly and pulled down his pants. Roughly, Todoroki teased Bakugou's holes with his tongue, and Bakugou couldn't stay quiet. 

The lewd noises coming from them caused Deku and Kirishima to look over. "W-wow, I um... Todoroki, Bakugou's never bottomed before so you will need to stretch him out, and be careful." Kirishima says, a little worried, but also aroused. 

"I could say the same with Deku, don't hurt the little virgin, make sure he is stretched out fully." Todoroki says sliding one finger into Bakugou. 

"D-Don't, I-Icy-H~Hot." Bakugou tries to speak, as Todoroki uses his left hand to heat up Bakugou's insides, and to pump his finger as quickly as possible. "Sh-Shit Canadian Flagi~S-Stop using your q-quirk~" Bakugou says, barely able to even stand.

Taking out his finger, Todoroki threw Bakugou onto the bed, face down next to Deku and took off all of the explosive boy's clothes. "You know my name, use it." Todoroki says, firmly. 

Kirishima, took off his own shirt, and Deku's was already long gone, but Bakugou and Todoroki didn't notice. Instead Todoroki took off his own clothes and Bakugou watched. Even though he was still panting slightly he decided to mock Shoto slightly.  "I guess the curtains do match the drapes, Icy-Hot." Bakugou says, laughing lightly. 

"Ha, let's see how much longer you can make those jokes." Todoroki says, spreading Bakugou's ass. "I'm going to destroy this sweet, little, virgin pussy of yours Bakugou." Todoroki says, lining up his member with Backugou's entrance. 

“N-No, Sh-Shoto im not stretched eno-!” Bakugou yells as SHoto thrust into him. Shoto got most of his members into Bakugou, but not all of it. Shoto looked down and flicked his tongue in a disapproving manner. Shoto spit, and Bakudou tried to hit at Todoroki but he couldn't reach him. Deku and Kirishima were now completely entranced and concerned with the two boys next to them. 

“T-Todoroki-! P-Plese~st-stop, it won-! It wont go in anymore!” Bakugou yells, with tears starting to build in his eyes. 

“Dude, stop, you didn’t stretch him at all.” Kirishima says slightly pushing Shoto. 

“Oh, shut up, you're too hard to talk to. I know the sight of Bakugou like this is turning you on. Just prep Deku he looks so needy.” shoto says grabbing Bakugou's waist tightly with one hand, and pushing Kirishima lightly with the other. 

“Don’t tell me what to do, you have our dick in my boyfriend, and you didn’t even do what I asked.” Kirisma says, post at Todoroki. 

“Your right, your boyfriend let me-” Todorki says, thrusting the rest of his member into Bakugou, and Bakugou yelled in plain, and a hint of pleasure. “Top him, and not you, so I recommend you focus on Deku, he's going to start feeling left out.” Todoroki says, grabbing Bakugou’s waist again with his other hand, and starting to slowly thrust into Bakugou. 

“K-Kirishima, I-I’m AH~ I’m fine~ S-Shit, Icy-H-Hot i-if you c-cum~” Bakugou says, clawing at his sheets, and feeling the tears start to fall. 

Embarrassed Bakugou buries his face into the bed, and Deku smiles weakly. “Oh, I wouldn't get too cocky, Midoria, I will make you feel even better then he feels, except I won’t let you feel any pain.” Kirishima says, pulling off Deku’s pants, and watching Deku squirm.

“Shit-Bakugou, you feel amazing-” Shoto says, starting to slowly speed up his thrusts. 

“I-I swear to g-go-god~ if y-you cum i-nside~! I will kill you~” Bakugou yells at Todoroki, looking over at him, not looking at Deku. 

Todoroki grabbed Bakugou's hair, and lifted his head up forcefully. “You~ don’t get to tell me what to do, Brat. I will fill your tight, little, pussy with all of my cum, till I decide I am done. And since you are a good little cum slut you will let daddy fill you.” Todoroki says, watching Bakugou’s eyes roll back in his head, and having Bakugou bite his lower lip. 

Todoroki knew he was being very rough with Bakugou, but they had been texted earlier that week, and had set up a safe word, which Bakugou hadn’t used. Shoto was still making sure that Bakugou could talk at any point in time, and he did his best to not thrust to fast right away. The sight of the blond under him, biting his lip and the pure ecstasy on his face almost pushed Todoroki over the edge though. 

The text conversation the two shared shocked Shoto at first, but after Bakugoes explanation he understood. Bakugou told Shoto that he had never bottomed, and that he didn’t ever really want to ask Karishma about it. Kirishima saw Bakugou as a strong, dominant, and powerful boyfriend, (Manly in Kirishima's words) so he always topped Kirishima, but he did want to try being a bottom. So when Shoto showed up he immediately looked at Bakugou, and earlier wehn Bakugou was going to try and top him, Bakugou gave Shoto a hesitating look and took it as he signed. Todoroki also found out about a few of Bakugou's kinks while they talked about him being part of their threesome.

(Consent is extremely important, and being safe and respectful is a key point in sex. This is conventual, because yes Bakugou remembers the safe word and has just refused to use it. He could use it at anytime and Todoroki would stop.)

Shoto tightened his grip on Bakugou, and started to pound into Bakugou till he was screaming, but unable to talk. Knowing Bakugou liked to be burnt, Todoroki used his left hand to lightly burn Bakugou's waist.

“Ah-AH-Sh-Shit- SHOTO~!” Bakugou yells, coming onto the sheets and yelling in ecstasy.

“Hahaha, not such a, Ah~” Deku says, trying to teach Bakugou, but instead Kirishima starts to pound into Deku’s prostate with his hand. 

“Don’t tease him, or I'll let him pound you.” Kirishima says, cocky.

“Oh, Bakugou won’t even be able to stand once I'm done, but I will gladly pound him too.” Shoto says laughing, just slowly thrusting into Bakugou. 

“I-I can st-still stand T-Todoroki.” Bakugou says, tired, and panting.

“Then I guess I will need to change that.” Shoto says, pulling out and flipping Bakugou on his back. 

“Ow-Watch it you Icy Hot bastard or I'm going to-” Bakugou says before Shoto lifts his legs onto his shoulders.

Lining up at Bakugoes entrance, Shoto teased him. “What are you going to do? I can make this a lot more painful if you want to.” SHoto says slowly pushing into Bakugou, teasing him.

“St-STop teasing me-ah~” Bakugou says as Shoto pushes all the way in, and hit's Bakugou's prostate. 

This time Shoto didn’t go slow, instead Shoto started off pounding into Bakugou. Bakugou was so sensitive so he started to claw at Shoto’s chest from over stimulation. Leaving red marks, Bakugou was arching his back and Deku was giggling slightly, at Katchan losing control. 

“You d-damn nerd, I’m going to-kill  you-ah~” Bakugou says, reaching over to Deku, with smoke emanating from Bakugou's hands.

Todoroki activated his quirk, and ran his finger down Bakugou's chest, leaving a weak burn down his chest. “Don’t hurt him now, or I will pin those hands above your head, and face fuck you.” Todoroki says, rubbing Bakugou's waist.

“B-But that- N-Nerd he was~oh~I can’t let him l-laugh at me~” Bakugou wines, looking up Todroki, and trying to block out Deku, who Kirishima was still stretching out. 

“I don’t care, Katchan just stays quiet.” Todroki says speeding up even more, and starting to get sloppy. “I’m going to cum Bakugou, take all of it.” Todoroki says thrusting deep into Bakugou.

Bakugou arched his back as he felt Todoroki cum inside him. “Ah, T-Todroki, y-you came in me like a girl~” Bakugou moans, clawing at Todoroki. 

“With such a sweet little pussy, I can only cum in you like the sweet little girl you are.”  Todoroki says, leaning down and whispering in Bakugou's ear. 

“What did you j-just call me~!” Bakugou yells, before Todoroki pulls out, almost the whole way, and pounding into him abruptly. 

“I believe I called you my sweet-little-girl-” Todorokie says, pounding into bakugou with each word. “And I will pound that into you if I need to. Todroki says, leaning down, and starting to mess with Bakugou's nipples. Todoroki Left several marks around Bakugou's chest, and Deku was watching them, entranced.

Kirshima gently tilted Deku’s head to look him in the eyes, and kissed Deku passionately.  Kirishma’s hands trailed over Deku’s body, and took off the rest of the greenette’s clothes. “Kiri~What are you doing~? Deku asks Grabbing at Kirishima's hair, and the red headed boy moves further down, kissing Deku’s V-line.

“Mmm~Kirishima~” Deku says. “I-I can’t take that teasing~I-It's not nice~” Deku moaned, as Kirishima lined himself up with Deku’s entrance. 

“I promise, you will be ok.” Kirishima says, cupping Dekus' cheek, reassuring him.

Deku knoded, telling Kirishima he can enter him. Slowly Kirishima Pushed into Deku, and Deku started to squirm. Arching his back slightly Deku scratched lightly at Kirishima’s chest and moaned as he felt Kirishima’s member, slowly enter him. 

Bakugou felt jealous slightly. Kirishima was HIS boy friend not Deku’s, Kirishima should be pounding Him, not Deku. Todoroki noticed the look in Bakugou's eyes, and leaned down to whisper in the blond boy's ears. 

“He can pound you any other time, He knows that you enjoy it now.” Todroki says, in an almost comforting manner, before he bit Bakugou's earlobe and pulled, causing Bakugou to let out a moan. 

“D-Damn y-you Icy-H-Hot~I’m go-going to cum~!” Bakugou, pretty much yells, clawing at the bed sheets, and shoto, trying to stop himself from releasing again.

“Don't hold it b-back Baby~” Shoto says, rubbing Bakugou's stomach with his left hand. Warming up Bakugou was just edging him closer to his climax, while Bakugou was trying to push Todoroki's hand away.

“S-Stop~d-don’t make me c-cum~” Bakugou says biting his lip back and squirming around like crazy. Todoroki smirked and ran his hand to Bakugou's member. “N-No~p-please dont b-burn i-ah~!” Bakugou says, unknowingly giving Todoroki the idea. Todoroki lightly warms Bakugou's member, not burning it, Bakugou lost it, and came on Todoroki’s hand.

Todoroki looked at Bakugou, his blond hair was messier than normal, and sweat slicked it to his face. Bakugou painted, trying to not sound tired, even though he clearly was. “Todoroki trailed his cum covered hand to Bakugou's open mouth, and forced three fingers down Bakugou’s throat. 

“Gah-ah-” Bakugou coughed at first when Todoroki got his finger to the back of his throat. Slowly Tokoroki took his hand out of Bakugou's mouth, and wiped the cum still on his hands, onto Bakugan cheek.”W-What hell Icy-Hot-” Bakugou says, panting. 

“I never said I was done Bakugou, I wanted you to clean up the mess you made on my hand. So shut up you whore, and take all of my cum.” Todoroki says, grabbing Bakugou’s waiste tighter this time, and more forcefully, Todoroki starting to fuck Bakugou. 

“W-Wait~Todo-Todoroki I can’t c-come anymore~This is t-too much~” Bakugou moans, biting his hand to try and muffle himself. 

Kirishima had entered Deku already, and Deku was biting back his tears. Midorya was crying from pain and pleasure, and Kirishima was being as gentle as he could with Deku, making sure no matter what, he was ok. “Y-You can move now.” Deku says, hesitantly looking up at Kirishima with sweet eyes. 

“Ok, I will go slow.” Kirishima says, slowly thrusting into Midoriya.

“A-Ah- Kirishima~” Deku moans, feeling Kirishimas’s thrust graze his prostate. “F-Faster, please~” Deku moans, loving the feeling of Kirishima inside him.

“D-Deku, does it feel good?” Kirishima asks, worried, slightly.

“Mhm~i-it feels really good.” Deku says, squirming.

“Ok, tell me if you want to stop, and I promise I will-” Kirishima says, speeding up his thrusts.

Bakugou looked over at Kirishima, then back at Todoroki, and reached up to Shoto. “Sh-Shoto~th-thank you~” Bakugou says, quietly, as he wrapped his arms around Shoto’s neck. 

“I should be thanking you Bakugou, you’ve been such a good boy for me-” Shoto says, biting his lip slightly. “I-I’m going to come again, Bakugou take all of it.” Shoto says speeding up his thrusts. 

Bakugou was panting in Shoto’s ear, and the feeling of the blond boy’s warm breath felt amazing to Shoto. Pushing him over the edge was when Bakugou arched his back and clawed down Todoroki’s spine. 

Todoroki, slowly, pulled out of Bakugou, causing the blond under him to smile and hug Todoroki. Todroki looked over at Kirishima and Deku, when Kirishma saw Todorki looking over at him, Kirishima smirked. “Next time, you can have him, but today, Midoria’s mine.” Kirshima says tightening his grip on Deku’s thin waist. 

Todoroki smirked at Kirishima and rolled his eyes. “And next time, I might let you have this sweet little piece of caramel. If I feel like it.” Todoroki says, caressing Bakugou's face, before picking up the tired blond. 

Kirishima just rolled his eyes, and went back to giving Deku all of his attention. Todoroki, meanwhile, brought Bakugou into the bathroom, and ran a tub for him. “Can you stand?” Todoroki asks, squeezing Bakugou even closer. 

“Of course I can still stand.” Bakugo says tired, but in his usual diameter. Todorki chuckled and placed Bakugou on his feet. “Ow-” Bakugou says, feeling his legs start to quiver and having him almost fall. Todoroki caught Bakugou, and picked him up again. “I said I can st-stand.” Bakugou said, kinda annoyed.

“Ya, sure you can. I’m still not putting you down till the tub is ready.” Todoroki says smiling and giving Bakugou a patronizing look. 

Bakugou furrowed his brow and pouted, causing Todorki to laugh. When the bath was done Todoroki placed Bakugou down in the bath and grabbed the body wash.  “I can take care of myself.” Bakugou says, crossing his arms. 

“I know, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let you take care of yourself.” Todorki says washing Bakugou’s arms and cum covered the chest. 

“Hmp, thank you Icy-Hot.” Bakugou says, looking away from Todoroki, embarrassed. 

“No problem Bakugou, I still need to wash all of my cum out of you.” Tokoroki says, trailing his hand down Bakugou's spine. Carefully Todoroki inserted his fingers into Bakugou and got as much of his own cum out of the Blond. 

Kirishima walked into the bathroom with Deku in his arms. “Bakugou, move over.” Kirishima says sitting Deku down in the bath as well. 

“W-What-get this ner-” Bakugou starts to say before Kirishima pushes Todoroki out of the way, and kisses Bakugou passionately. 

“Just ignore him, anyways, I can’t wait till I get to be the one to pound you.” Kirishima says, messing with Bakugou's hair. 

“You ok Midoriya? You aren’t tp sore, are you?” Todoroki says rubbing Deku’s back and running his fingers through Midorias green hair. 

“No, I’m good. The water is a little cold though.” Midoria days Smiling weakly. 

Todroki used his left hand and heated up the water and both Bakugou and Deku got even more comfortable in the water.  

The night went well, and all of the boys ended up sleeping in Bakugou and Kirishima's bed, Deku was huddled up Todoroki’s right side, and Bakugou was warmly snuggled up in between Kirishima and Todoroki. 

Content, they all slept calmly happy about the events that had happened earlier.

Word count- 3,340

Am I aware this is more like swinging then a foursome? Yes. Do I care? Nope. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Am currently working on some fluff.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Fake love Da :)

Fanfiction

89K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
762K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...