๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐•๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€...

By kourourou

โš ๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐ด๐‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 01

13.7K 483 2.6K
By kourourou

One day earlier

It's a peaceful Monday afternoon, you can hear the students casually chattering on the hallway. You were approaching your classroom, when you hear a commotion happening inside, specifically voices of girls yelling.

At first, you thought they were just arguing for some minor matter but no. Casually stepping in, you are welcomed by furious faces of a group girls.

You froze, swallowing the lump in your throat, "Crap," you cursed under your breath, tigthening the grip on the strap of your backpack.

"She's here! "

"Y-You! Get back here!"

"Get her!"

Sprinting through the hallway, you almost tripped when you swiftly make a turn.

As you took your way down the stairs you stumbled upon the boys' bathroom. You are in the middle of the dilemma whether you let yourself inside or not, until you heard the footsteps from above,  along with their voices calling out your name. 

Panicking, you made your way inside, hoping you'll never get caught. Knowing that you're inside the Nita's comfort room, you are certain that the girls won't check for you inside.

"What the heck man, you're sick,"

You heard voices on the other side, making you curse under your breath once again. Making your way in the nearest stall,  you made sure you locked the door.

"Whoever sit on that will literally have a pain in the ass,"

"Alright, see you at class you sick bastards," another male voice was heard, cracking up as they made their way pass the stall where you're in. 

"Have you seen a girl enter here?"

The familiar voice of a girl made you jolt up in surprise, covering your mouth with your hand after. 

"Why the heck would a girl come here? Now scram, perverts," the male scoffs, followed by laughters from his peers.

You sighed softly upon knowing they wouldn't let the girls in. Although, you can now hear them arguing and throwing nasty remarks at each other. Since you're literally at the stall near the door.

Amidst the ongoing heated arguement, you slowly turn the lock open and decided to peek at the opening.

What you didn't expect is to see the familiar silver-haired guy with his sapphire-blue eyes, catching your (eye color) ones in surprise. 

Killua scoffs, giving you a disbelief expression. You gave him a pleading face whilst putting a finger on your lip, hoping he'll get the message to not reveal that she's here. 

"You wanna take it outside?!"

"Lets do it here, bastard,"

"Are you done?," Killua groans, silencing the two group, "You're looking for that (Your name) again? She's not here," he uttered boredly, his hands inside his pockets.

"W-We're not leaving unless you let us find her inside—"

"Scram or I'll help you find her by dragging ya'll inside by the hair. Now take your pick," despite Killua's stoic voice, it sends shivers down their spines, including you who's carefully listening at the stall.

You could tell the girls left already by the footsteps fading, "Ah... girls are sure petty these days..." a boy groans, also leaving.

This time, you knew it is your cue to step out when you didn't expect Killua was there, yanking the door open for you.

With Killua looking at you rather boredly, you let out an awkward chuckle, like a kid stealing a cookie that was caught redhanded.

"Oi," Killua starts with his usual cold voice, his hands are still inside his pockets.

Taking a step back instinctively, you looked down on the tiled-floor in embarassment.

"Honestly, you're the only girl that could set foot in a boys' bathroom," Killua scoffs, yet you just stood there in silence.

Killua not receiving any response, heaves a sigh of disbelief, "Are you mute or something?" silence ensued after his inquiry.

You can feel he's eyeing you with his cold intimidating gaze, waiting for your response, "Quit s-staring," you muttered in a quiet voice, "Let's talk outside if—" your sentence got cut off when Killua interjects.

"What? Too uncomfortable to be inside a boys' bathroom?" Killua's lips turn into a mischievous smile, "Just so you know, you brought this on yourself. Now speak," he demands, ticking you off. 

Taking a deep breath, you finally made eye contact with the boy in front of you, "Obviously, I hid here from them. End of story," you explain, but your response doesn't please Killua.

You balled your hands into fist, you really wanted to ask someone for help and after witnessing what Killua did makes you think that he'll be a great help.

When Killua was about to speak, you stepped up, "I need help, stop them until this stupid school year ends, please," you plead, stepping closer to him, eyes focused to his. 

This startled the silverette, a small blush appearing

'Is she serious? What?' Killua thought to himself, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

Killua clears his throat upon getting to see your face in a small proximity, "What the heck? Why does it have to be me?" he averts his eyes away.

"You're pretty tough to keep those away. Just like you did earlier..." you admit, your voice becoming quieter.

Killua is flustered to hear such words from a you and asks, "Do I look like your body guard of some sort? N-No," he concluded, pushing her, with his hands on her shoulders. 

After refusing to help, you felt a twinge of dissapointed. Sighing in defeat, "Okay, thank you about earlier by the way," you then offer the silverette a forced quick smile, leaving Killua feel awfully guilty.

Walking past by him, "(Your name), you're still adorable as ever," the corner of his lips formed into a smile.

after school

The bell rang indicating that school's over, making your way out of the classroom. The girls from earlier blocked her path with their usual dirty and disgusted looks.

'Here we go again...' you sighed in disbelief.

You chose to stay calm and casually walk pass by them until one of them pulls an alcohol spray, spraying it on your face.

You keep your cool, taking a deep breath before resuming on ambling away from them.

"Be careful, maybe her slut-trait is contagious,"

"Look at her, bet she'll start texting boys once she gets home,"

"Stay away from her! That's a boyfriend thief coming through!~"

Chuckles and laughings from the students soon followed after their nasty remarks. It stungs your heart but they weretoo insentive to realize that.

It's been so long since you wanted to stand up for yourself but sadly, you can't since you knew that you know herself better. Plus, one versus all of them won't turn out good either.

Gazes soon followed you as you amble by your fellow classmates, followed by some whispers which makes the you even more overwhelmed.

Tightening the grip on the strap of your backpack, you lowered your gaze down as you try not to make eye any contact with anybody on your way.

Killua—who just witnessed everything, looked at the group of girls in disgust, "Girls like you are horrible. You still wonder why your boyfriends dumped ya'll with that kind of behaviour," Killua uttered bitterly, swatting the alcohol spray off of their hands which made them yelp in fear.

Killua then went to catch you up but you're already making your way outside the building.

With his backpack hanging on his left shoulder, he rushes over to you, "Leave me alone, please," you muttered bitterly, without even bothering to look to the person behind you.

Killua's gaze softens, knowing that you're being serious. He stood there on his spot, watching you leave the campus.

4:15 PM
At the train station

You were making your way home. While listening some music through your earphones, your phone receives a notification all of sudden. 

Your previous phone went missing and that's probably the reason why the male students kept on recieving flirty text messages under your name. Fortunately, you can be able to afford another one.

Glancing on your screen, an unknown contact pops up.

Unknown number
• 4:16 PM
Oi, you alright? It's Killua. Reply when you arrive home.

You cocked a brow questioningly, 'Isn't that the guy from the bathroom...?' you thought in your mind upon heaving a sigh of disbelief, placing her phone back to her bagpack.

*You have arrived [Hanari] station*

♡♡♡

"I'm home," you call out, switching your loafers into your indoor slippers then proceeding to the kitchen to meet your Aunt Lori.

"Welcome back honey. Where are your cousins?" she inquires, focusing on chopping the ingredients on the chopping board.

You grab a beverage from the fridge, then sip on a milk carton through a drinking straw. You gave your aunt a shrug, "I left school early. They'll arrive soon," you assures, drinking the rest and tossing the empty carton at the bin afterwards.

Aunt Lori watches you as you enter your room. She's quite worried and also wonders what gotten into you today. Trying to think for some possible reasons, "She's probably on her red days..." she concludes, curving her lips into a small smile and resumes on what she was doing.

On the other hand, you locked the door behind you. Plopping yourself on your bed after, eyes staring up to the plain cream-colored ceiling.

"We're home!"

The voices of your cousins were heard on the other side, "They're quite early," you mumbled blankly, until you heard three soft knocks coming from your door.

"(Your name) nee-san! An onii-chan from your school is meaning to give you these!" yells your 12-year-old cousin, knocking continously on the door which eventually made you frustrated to get up.

Openning the door, you see your little cousin reaching out a neatly-wrapped box. This gains you suspiscion yet you reluctantly recieves the box from him anyways, "Who gave you this?" you interrogates.

Before your 12-year-old cousin could answer, your older cousin spoke up.

"It's from my classmate," Nicholas informs, "Tell me... Is there something between you two?" he asks, making you bamboozled.

Your older cousin is currently digging inside through his bag pack as if he had dropped something essential.

"What are you looking for?"

"No, no, it's nothing important. Go ahead and open that thing," Nicholas gave you the 'shoo' gesture as he resumes on fishing out the objects from his bagpack.

"Right..."

♡♡♡

"Woah, Chocolates!" Tan exclaims, he was about to reach out a piece from the box when you swat his hand before he could.

The 12-year-old whines, rubbing his own hand to ease the pain. He pouts as he looks at you who's now heaving a sigh.

You just stared at the content of the box; chocolates, milk cartons, cookies, "Who the heck would give this to me?" you mumbled under your breath.

When the moment that Killua crosses your mind, you froze. Quickly grabbing your phone you quickly dials the number that texted you earlier.

Impatiently tapping your foot, you waited for his response until he finally pick it up.

"Oi, meet me outside right now,"

Your eyes widen upon hearing the last words he has said before hanging up, 'Is he here?!' you rushes to the window and looked out to see no other than Killua Zoldyck in his uniform, waiting.

"Oi, nee-san, I don't know what's gotten in to you today but either way, I'm taking this," Tan grins, grabbing a bar of chocolate from the box and casually walks out of her room.

"What is he doing here?" you asked to yourself, quickly putting on your jacket before leaving your room.

"Hello dear, you feeling well? Where are you heading to?" aunt Lori asks with her motherly voice, placing the pot of curry on the dinner table.

"I'll go fetch something real quick, I'll be back I promise," you rushed to the door, opening it to see Killua standing in front of the gate.

"What the fvck?" you whisper-yells, looking at the silverette in disbelief. Closing the door, you made sure no one from the inside sees you with a dude outside.

Killua gave you a rather pissed look and tosses you a flashdrive, "Your brother dropped that earlier," he informs with his usual cold voice.

"I see. Is that all?"

Killua scoffs, "Really? Not even a thank you? Whatever," he rolled his eyes. 

"Okay, thank you sweetieeee," you cooed in a sarcastic tone, pinching both of Killua's cheek.

The silverette swats your hand away, his face turning red in rage and embarrasment.

Silence ensued after and you decided to break the ice, "Is the box—"  you didn't even get to finish your sentence when Killua interjects you.

"Yes. And the name is Killua,"

"Why would you do that? I literally just met you earlier this afternoon," you raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Eh— why do you have so many questions? I did that since they made your day shitty today. That's it," he reasoned, you didn't respond to him after.

Killua rubs the back of his neck, eyes averted to the side, "I should go," he mutters, enough for the both of you to hear.

Turning his heels to leave, it is your cue to return back. With your hands reaching for the doorknob, Killua stopped at his tracks.

"(Your name)," he called, catching your attention to him. Turning your head towards to him, you patiently waited for his further statement.

"About helping you get rid of those..." he trails off, swallowing the lump in his throat, "I'll tell you my decision by tomorrow. Cafeteria," he muttered before he proceeds to leave.

Upon hearing Killua's statement, you stood there for a moment taking a deep breath. A smile forming on your lips. You fished out your phone from your pocket and quickly texted Killua, saving his phone number after.

You
• 5:03 PM
I hope you'll say yes. Thank you.

You
5:04 PM
Goodnight, Killua.

On the other hand, Killua's already making his way at the bus stop when he recieves the messages from you. Glancing on his smart phone, a small smile forms on his lips.

End of chapter 01

Yep, I know.

Thank you for reading this chapter, look forward for the next one. ♡

Link: https://pin.it/5VzHtZy
Source: Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
87.6K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...