Noblesse In Vampire Knight...

Od pyo-chan71

What will happen when the noblesse finally wakes up from his hundred years slumber in a place where there are... Více

Prologue: The Awakening
Chapter 1: The Noblesse At Night Class
Chapter 2: Reunited With His Loyal Servant
Chapter 3: Meeting the Silver-haired Vampire Hunter
Chapter 4: The Arrival of Maria Kurenai
Chapter 5: "Hello Brother"
Chapter 6: Noblesse at the Ball
Chapter 7: The Noblesse and The Pureblood
Chapter 8: The Man With Heterochromatic Eyes
Chapter 9: The Pureblood's Sister
Chapter 10: "Hear My Call.."
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part I)
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part II)
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Last Part)
Chapter 11: Tag
Chapter 12: The One Who Reigns Blood
Two Endings!
Epilogue (2): Home

Epilogue

1.3K 37 11
Od pyo-chan71

Hey. Remember me? Yes. I svck. Been 2 yrs ig? Hope yah don't mind me posting an update, yeah?

Noblesse in Vampire Knight

Epilogue

STREAKS OF LIGHT from the rising sun shed light to the infamous school, smokes from the broken buildings swarmed the environment imitating that of a fog.

Two tall silhouette were seen walking away from the academy.

The once beautiful scenery of the Cross academy has now turned into a battlefield, with fallen debris everywhere, craters on the ground with splashes of dark red blood.

It was wreaked.

Thankfully none of the students were seriously harmed, and were sent back to their respective homes with the notice of having their academy fixed in a month.

Of course, most of the day class students were confused and some remained quite. Though none of them questioned their teachers as the teachers themselves looked like they weren't going to give the students the answers they wanted to hear.

__________________________

The sun was now up in the sky, and the noblesse and his royal servant were no where to be seen.

ROOFTOP WERE ZERO FOUGHT RIDO KURAN

"Ne, Zero!"

The now-long haired Yuki called unto her silver-haired friend.

"What?"

The called friend answered without looking at the girl, but instead looks at the gun on his right hand.

"How are you feeling? Does your wounds still hurt?"

Asked Yuki with a worried tone.

Her tone and worried look took Zero aback but he quickly regained his posture and nodded,"Yeah, I'm fine. My wounds are already healed."

Yuki smiled at the silver-haired's answer and was about to speak when-

"Yuki-chan~! Zero-kun~! My dear children! There you guys are, I've been looking all over the campus for the two of you!"

The ex-vampire hunter said cheerfully, running towards the duo and hugging them both. Not caring if they were still breathing or not, because of how tight his hug was.

The two poorly suffocated students were soon saved by the other person who came with the headmaster.

He pulled the headmaster away from the duo, saying,"Oi.. oi, are you trying to kill them?"

The eye-patched teacher said to the oblivious blonde who just smiled at his question, the former flinched at that smile and looked away for a bit from his former comrade.

'The heck this idiot smiling at a time like this?'  Yagari thought as he composed himsef back and look back at the blonde.

While Zero and Yuki were catching their breathe, Kaien Cross and Toga Yagari stared at each other seriously, as if they were communicating through their heads.

'Aren't you gonna tell those two about what happened to them?'

'Some memories are best forgotten, it is for the childrens' sake.'

With that, the eye-patched man only nodded and walked away.

Confused?

Let's rewind back to where the young aristrocrats, Yuki and her dear brother had witnessed the mighty power of the noblesse.

___________________________

The turret of blood had now dissapated with no more traces left of the heterochromia pureblooded vampire. Like the latter had just vanished into nothingness but swallowed by his own blood and the blood of all those who had fell victim to him.

The noblesse who had his back turned from his audience (Yuki and friends) slowly turned his head towards the students' direction.

The latter were shocked and were then worried as they saw a trickle of blood were falling down the Noblesse's eyes and mouth.

Raizel only gave them a light smile before waving his hands  slowly, making the students (The young aristocrats who were loyal to kaname, along with Yuki) fall down to the ground, unconscious.

"MASTER!"

We all know who this simp- I mean, person is, don't we?

A worried voice echoed throught the forest.

"Calm down, Frankenstein. I am alright. Just a bit tired." - the Noblesse told his servant.

Who was now kneeling infront of him with a very worried look while handing him a clean white handkerchief, which Raizel had thanked him and took to wipe the blood of his handsome face.

"Master, you have only been awake for a few weeks. And you're already using your powers, eventhough it was for just a bit. It already took this much damage to you. It seems your body had greatly declined after that battle hundred years ago. Please refrain from using more of your power next time Master, or don't use it no more, I cannot have you drain more of your life force- I am here for you Master. I will protect you, it is my humble duty as your loyal servant." Frankenstien spoke to Raizel with a face that looked like he was on the verge of crying.

Raizel with his usual expression (expressionless) on his face, stared at Frankenstein and lightly sighed,"I know the limits of my body Frankenstein. There is no need to worry about. I promise that I will not use my powers carelessly,"

The noblesse said then patted Frankenstein's head lightly.

'Oh dear lords of Lukedonia! (Except that previous idiot lord)' Did master really just pet me?!! Oh my Lord! Pet me more-'

There was a flowery aura surrounding the hot headed blonde. His master only sweat dropped internally at his servant's behavior.

Frankenstein's wild imaginations were cut of when a voice was heared.

Someone couldn't handle vinegar. ;>

"Forgive my disturbance. But I happen to hear your conversation earlier."

The noblesse only looked up and was faced with the pureblood prince a few meters away with an asleep Yuki on his arms.

Frankenstein quickly stood up and looked furiously at the vampire. Mad that his lovely moment alone with his Master were cut off short.

"So? What business do you have with us, kid?" Frankenstein said with his usual faked smile.

"'I cannot have you drain more of your life force.'  Was what took my attention the most. Is the Noblesse source of power, perhaps his life?" Kaname asked with a surprisingly worried tone, looking at Raizel intently.

What he said had surprised the blonde,'Shit. I didn't realized those words had slipped from my mouth.'

Frankenstein was about to rebuke when Raizel took a step forward.

"Your assumption is correct in general. But I guess you still want to comprehend more?"

Kaname only nodded his head.

"My own blood and soul, are my power and in their fully released state, are considered my soul weapon."

Kaname got more confused,"Soul weapon?"

Frankenstein walked stepped beside his master and asked permission to answer, to which the noblesse had approved.

"Soul weapons are supernatural weapon that can be freely summoned by the Noble clan leaders and the Lord. Every clan leader, including the Lord, has a soul weapon, which they alone are able to use. Soul weapons are a representation of a Clan Leader's authority." Frankenstein explained in a proud manner.

"Then, is the Noblesse the Lord?" Kaname asked still looking at the Noblesse, who was also looking at him with his expressioless look.

"No. My master is quite different. He is a noble who holds the special title of Noblesse, which distinguishes him from all other Nobles as their hidden protector, their judge, and if necessary, executioner. He had already told you didn't he? His soul weapon are his blood and soul itself. No solid forms like a sword or scythe."

The pureblood prince nodded in understanding.
"Thank you for answering my questions, you both must be tired from the battle. I am sorry for not intervening, I have my reasons. That is why-"

"We will go home, to Lukedonia."

"Huh?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.