Noblesse In Vampire Knight...

By pyo-chan71

What will happen when the noblesse finally wakes up from his hundred years slumber in a place where there are... More

Prologue: The Awakening
Chapter 1: The Noblesse At Night Class
Chapter 2: Reunited With His Loyal Servant
Chapter 3: Meeting the Silver-haired Vampire Hunter
Chapter 4: The Arrival of Maria Kurenai
Chapter 5: "Hello Brother"
Chapter 6: Noblesse at the Ball
Chapter 7: The Noblesse and The Pureblood
Chapter 8: The Man With Heterochromatic Eyes
Chapter 10: "Hear My Call.."
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part I)
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part II)
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Last Part)
Chapter 11: Tag
Chapter 12: The One Who Reigns Blood
Epilogue
Two Endings!
Epilogue (2): Home

Chapter 9: The Pureblood's Sister

4K 138 10
By pyo-chan71

A/N: YO MINNAAAAA, HOW ARE YAH? I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT BECAUSE ALL THIS CRISIS GOING ON IN OUR WORLD WILL SOON PASS, LIKE HOW HIS LOVE FOR ME--*COUGH COUGH--I mean, yeah.

THIS VIRUS WILL BE GONE SOON SO LET'S ALL KEEP ON PRAYING FOR IT TO CEASE! AND HOPE ALL THOSE WHO WERE INFECTED WILL BE CURED.

AMYWAYS! SORRY FOR THE WAIT, AND ARIGATHANKS GOZAIMUCH FOR THE VOTES AND YOUR INSPIRING COMMENTS!!

AISHITERU MINNA!!!! HOPE YAH ENJOY!

Chapter 9:
The Pureblood's Sister

THE CLANKING OF THE EMPTIED tea cup resonated across the room that was filled with silence. The windows that were left opened, wanting to let the coldness of the wind to blew around, even though the only warmth the room had was the tea that was now long gone as the elegant man with shoulder-length raven hair had already consumed it all, not wasting even a drop of it.

"I wonder.. how Frankenstein is doing?"

The noblesse asked no one in particular, as he was the only one who was inside his room. He stood from his chair and walked towards the opened windows, his warm slender hand touching the windowsill.

He stared outside, observing, from the round white moon above the night sky along with its twinkling stars, the thick clouds no longer there but little ones, then to ground where the plants and trees, that were drenched from the rain that had passed not too long ago, leaving cold air lingering around.

Then, another wave of the wind blew, carrying a scent. A scent that the noblesse knew all too well.

The scent of blood. A pureblood's blood.

He looked up to the skies once again, muttering a single name before vanishing in a blink of an eye.

"Yuki."

(At this moment I imagined he was calling out my name instead, and my heart went-KABOOGSH!-)

___________________________
______________

A burgundy haired man accompanied with a blonde haired one made their way quitely inside the sun dormitory, randomly intruding inside the day class' students room.

"Hmm.. this one should do." said the man with blue and red eye colors as he picked up a sleeping human girl and smiled slyly before baring his pointed fangs near the girl's neck and bit it slowly, drinking the human girl's sweet warm blood.

The blonde young man only stared in disgust and guilt as he could not do anything to stop the pureblood fiend who was currently using his dear friend's body as hostage.

'I hope Kaname forgives me for this choice I'd made.'

Takuma sighs as he looks down, not wanting to see the horror in front of him. But then quickly look back up once he saw the young girl's unconscious body got thrown back on her bed which bounced lightly, her neck still bleeding having her crimson blood stain her white bed sheet.

"Please be gentle with them."

Takuma says as he glared at those heterochromatic eyes, both his fists clenched in anger. While doing his best not to do anything foolish that might harm his friend and the humans around them.

The man only chuckled and licked his blood stained face,"I'm still hungry."

With that said, the burgundy haired man walked towards his next victim and did the same as the previous one, sucking their blood as if they were nothing but blood bags.

But unlike the other one, this one had much sweeter blood. Making the hungry pureblood sucked more, making the worried blonde to interrupt.

"Stop that, that's enough. You might kill her." he said grabbing the pureblood's arm, his voice filled with worried and anger.

The pureblood did what the vice president of the moon dormitory said, and licked the blood staining his cheeks once again.

"Oh? Your worried for a human? Is that part of Kaname's idealism?" he asked slyly, pulling his arm away from the blonde's grip, as a smirk made its way to his pale visage.

"Yes, it is." was what the blonde replied, not taking his emerald eyes off from the blue and red ones, the pureblood has.

The pureblood only chuckled as he was about to take another sip which he then abruptly stop as both windows opened on their own, allowing the air inside.

He dropped the unconscious body on the ground as he turned to looked up through the opened windows, his smirk getting wider.

"So she had finally awakened. The pureblood princess."

What he said only surprised the blonde young vampire, but mostly confusing him.

'Pureblood princess? Who could she be?'

_________________________
_____________

Light but slow steps echoed through the cold pavement. The path that the noblesse walked through. His calm yet serious visage, perfectly fitted his surroundings with the light of the round moon gazing upon his slender figure as he continued his path.

"If I am not mistaken.. this is the pathway through the sun dormitory.."

He said not completely sure, his steps getting slower as he stopped walking and looked around.

'?'

A cute question mark popped out his head, along with a confused cute face.
The noblesse mentally sweatdropped and looked up to the moon, as if he was asking help for directions, but to his complete dismay he was replied with utter silence and the swaying and dancing of the wind and trees around him.

Yes, he was lost. And yes, his scent of smell is one of the keenest but.. there were lots of different scents of blood that was a complete hindrance to his ability, making him more worried for the humans and vampires..

"Frankenstein.. what should I do?"

"Excuse me.."

The noblesse heard a soft feminine voice as he turned his back to look at who it was.

"You're..?"
__________________________
______________

Aidou Hanabusa and his cousin, Kain Akatsuki, stood in front of the sun dormitory.

Footsteps echoed through their ears as both of them looked in front to see that it was their pureblood prince, Kaname Kuran, who was carrying his newly awakened sister, Yuki, in his arms. 

"So it turns out, that Yuki Cross is a pureblood vampire." Kain said calmly, his right hand inside his pocket.

Kaname stopped as he stared at the aristocrats.

The blonde vampire's cerulean eyes widening,"So.. she's your.. sister?"

Kain looked confused and stood next to his surprised cousin,"Hanabusa, the Kuran family never had any daughter."

"Actually," Kaname says as he started walking again."Yuki is the only daughter of Haruka and Juri.." He passed by Aidou and Kain as he continued explaining to them about his beloved sister.

"And.. she is the child who was born to become my wife,"

Cerulean pair of eyes widened as he heard those words from the pureblood, but they kept quite allowing the pureblood to continue.

"But that depends on Yuki, if she still wishes it so."

A gasp echoed in silence as Kaname stopped walking again,"Why are you surprised? It is not uncommon for us pureblood to have our siblings as our spouses."

"N-No, it's not--" Aidou cut his own sentence but as soon as he did, another voice interrupted.

"So the source of this ominous aura threatening throughout the academy.. is coming from the person who's coming for your sister."

All three vampires froze where they stood as slow steps echoed through the silence.

Aidou and Kain watched every steps of the noblesse as he made his way towards the pureblood who was carrying his unconscious sister.

'Why is he here?!'

'This man..'

The noblesse stopped in front of Kaname, his face remained emotionless as he took a glance at Yuki, then to her brother who was staring carefully at the noblesse.

'Cadis Etrama di Raizel.'

The pureblood thought as he sighed lightly and asked the noblesse.

"You're not going to ask who that person might be?"

Raizel only stared at the pureblood a few seconds and nodded no before saying,"But I still have my doubts."

"I see." was the pureblood's response as he turned his back and continued his pace towards the sun dormitory.

The noblesse only stared at the purblood's vanishing figure, as he looked back at the aristocrats.

"You do not feel anger towards him, even if he uses you for his own advantage?"

The noblesse asks them, startling the three. The toffee haired girl came out from where she was hiding.

"We don't simply obey him just because he is a pureblood, we'll always keep watch no matter who the enemy is." Kain stated

Satisfied with the aristocrat's answer, the noblesse smiled lightly before saying,

"Then, I trust that you protect the humans who need your protection from the foes that are coming."

With that being said, the noblesse started walking and passed by the three, his light steps echoing.

The three stared at the noblesse who was slowly disappearing from their sight but one of them was a little bit worried, the vampire woman who accompanied him here.

'Is he going to be fine on his own way back?'

She thought as she mentally sweatdropped at how fast the noblesse got himself lost just by walking circles by the fountain.

"Where am I?"

The noblesse asked himself, his confused face looking up as he saw the clock tower in front of him.

He saw someone on top of the tower, as he felt something liquid drops on his face.

He touched his face and looked at his finger.

That liquid was none other than blood.

'This blood is from..'

Raizel thought as he looked up at the tower once again and saw that the person wasn't there anymore.

Edited. 08.03.21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...