ThunderClap

Par Jiminiebabymama

Off loves women. He doesn't care that seemingly everyone in his life seems to think he is in love with that s... Plus

Chapter 1 ⚡⭐
Chapter 2⚡⭐
Chapter 3⚡⭐
Chapter 4⚡⭐
Chapter 5 ⚡⭐
Chapter 6⚡⭐
Chapter 7⚡⭐
Chapter 8⚡⭐
Chapter 9
Chapter 11⚡⭐
Chapter 12⚡⭐
Chapter 13⚡⭐
Chapter 14⚡⭐
Chapter 15⚡⭐
Chapter 16⚡⭐
Chapter 17⚡⭐
Chapter 18⚡⭐
Chapter 19⚡⭐
Chapter 20⚡⭐
Chapter 21⚡⭐
Chapter 22⚡⭐
Chapter 23 ⚡⭐
Chapter 24⚡⭐
Chapter 25⚡⭐
Chapter 26⚡⭐
Chapter 27⚡⭐
Chapter 28⚡⭐
Chapter 29⚡⭐
Epilogue

Chapter 10⚡⭐

5.5K 272 27
Par Jiminiebabymama

'Who the hell are you?' Off asked the figure that his bathroom mirror was reflecting back at him. He could not recognize the guy who admittedly had the same gorgeous face as him and looked exactly like the old Off he knew except this new one had a boyfriend! How the hell did he even get himself in this situation, Off asked himself frantically.

He was always the cool kid at school, the guy that all the girls wanted and all the guys wanted to be friends with.  He had been notorious for being a player back then. He wonders what all those people from that time in his life would say now if they knew that Off had a boyfriend.

Fuck. He didn't even want to imagine it but still here he was with a mother fucking boyfriend like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Oiiiiii! This isn't going well!" Off grabbed his hair in frustration. His aim had been to calm himself down so he could make a goodnight call to Gun but he had just gone and worked himself up all over again!

Though honestly who could blame him, it had only been a couple of hours since the lunch with Gun where he made a very difficult decision.

He kept wondering and debating with himself if he had made the right choice. Honestly when he realized that Gun was being serious he was so shocked and immediately repulsed by the idea. Why the fuck would he want to date another guy let alone Gun!

But the way Gun had said all of that, trying to act as if it wasn't a big deal but Off could clearly see from his eyes just how anxious and nervous he was. He really had never seen Gun that nervous before. Off had seen Gun strut confidently in just his underwear in a room full of people for ad campaigns, he had seen Gun made speeches at award ceremonies in front of thousands of people but still he had never been just as nervous as when he had been sitting in front of  Off in that tiny room.

Off placed his hands on either side of his basin and sighed. It was obvious that Gun had feelings for him and the way Gun had been so careful and nervous made Off guess that Gun had probably had feelings for him for a while now. Off just didn't have the heart to hurt his nong like that, it would devastate the kid and  that might ruin the whole ToL shooting so here he was in a fucking relationship with a GUY.

Off shook his head and started fixing his hair. It was time for him to take responsibility no matter how difficult it was. Gun was inevitably going to end up getting hurt at the end of this so Off should at least give the kid some good memories. Off scuffed, And they said he wasn't a good P look at him now!

With that new found resolution Off took out his phone and made his way to his living room as he dialed Gun's number. Gun picked up just as Off reached his couch.

"Hello....Papi?" Gun spoke hesitantly into the phone when Off kept quiet busy freaking out about what to say.

"Ah yes Hello Gun," Off said and immediately felt like an idiot. Really that's the best he could come up with. The awkwardness from earlier that had settled down on them ever since Off agreed to Gun's proposal had obviously still not gone away.

At the restaurant after Off had said yes Guns eyes had gone so big Off was surprised they didn't pop right out. After the whole proposal ordeal they had just finished the meal in the most awkward silence Off has ever had the pleasure of experiencing. When they finished eating they had quickly dispersed from each other with Off promising to call later.

"Papi why did you call me?"

"Awu didn't I promise to call you later at the restaurant?!" Off said offended that Gun was asking him that, did he not want Off to call him what the hell.

"No I meant why didn't you video call me instead of just calling me?" Gun explained sounding like he was trying to placate Off which made him blush embarrassed about his little outburst.

Off usually video-called Gun because that's what Gun preferred. Gun liked seeing the person he was talking to but honestly Off wasn't ready to face Gun just yet hence just the call.

"Girls hate videocalls at night because they already took off their makeup so I usually called my exes in previous relationships and I guess I unconsciously did that to you since we're in a relationship now," Off lied to cover himself.

".... Oh," Gun said quietly after a moments silence.

More silence followed before Off spoke " So what were you doing? "

" Oh I was getting ready for bed, "

" Mmm what are you wearing? " Off asked.

" Papi! What's wrong with you how can you ask such a naughty thing," Gun berated Off in a serious voice but Off could tell he was probably blushing right now.

"Awu I just want to know how many layers there are from the price is that so horrible?" Off said teasing Gun.

"Oii Papi what prize! I've thought this ever since you molestated me in front of the whole set last Friday but your mind has become very erotic ever since we started preparing for Theory of Love, what happened to you?!" Gun asked exasperated which made Off silently smile. Gun was definitely mumbling on because he was blushing.

" Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry, " Off concede not wanting to tease Gun too much. He had to remind himself that Gun was new to all of this and had never done this before so he had to make sure he didn't overwhelm the kid too much no matter how fun Off found it was to tease him.

" Good, " Gun said causing Off to snort. Another silence followed after that but this time it didn't feel so much as awkward as  before, Off was just content to listen to Guns soft exhales through the phone as he stared at his TV absent mindedly thinking about other mundane stuff.

"Papi?" Gun said after a while.

"Mmm," Off responded comfortably stretched out on his couch.

"Err I just wanted to check if you're still sure about this," Gun said softly immediately ruining the  state of calm the phone call had brought him. "It's just now that I think about it you must probably think it's so weird, plus the added shock of everything I'm sure you must have felt.... well what I mean to say is even if you change your mind I will be okay Papi, I can deal with it and I'll easily get over it" Gun continued to say.

By saying that Gun basically confirmed Off's suspicions about him having feelings for Off. Off also suspects that Gun knew that Off finally realized that Gun had feelings for him but was probably too scared to say anything. 

If that is true however it would mean Gun was still okay being in this relationship with Off despite knowing that Off knew about his feelings but didn't return them, knowing that the relationship had a deadline and knowing that it wouldn't be completely real. Fuck all of this was so messed up.                              

What did anyone expect Off to do when Gun was acting so pitiful like this, the kid was trying so hard to act strong but Off could clearly see the cracks. He wondered just how much Gun must like him and how long it had been for.

Either way this steeled Off's resolve to still carry on with this. Gun brought so much happiness to the people around him and Off begrudgingly admits Gun also made him happy. He was taking this information to his grave but he admits he secretly likes it when Gun  bothers him with all the hugs kisses and cuddles. It feels nice having the shorty paying so much of his attention on him solely and he was sure many others at Gmm could relate.

Gun definitely deserved happiness and Off could try his best to give that to him no matter how short the period of time.

"Oi Yes I'm sure Gun, I'm a grown man I know how to make my decisions properly thank you and I knew what I was getting into. Now stop asking me that or else I'll spank you next time,"

"Oii Papi!," Gun said after Off had finished speaking with a little incredulous laugh. The corner of Off's mouth twitched and he couldn't help but smile a little. How Cute.

"Go to sleep Gun, we have a long day tomorrow," Off said. They officially started filming tomorrow and  it had been a long and crazy day for both of them and it was about time they slept.

"Okay Papi, you go to sleep too. Thank you for calling me,"

"Of course, Goodnight Gun"

".... Goodnight Papi," Gun said softly the shyness in his voice clearly evident. Off had spent years with this kid and had never seen him get this shy as much as he had in the past 2 days and it made Off curious to see just how shy he could get Gun.

"Wait Gun," Off said before Gun could drop the call.

"Yes Papi?"

"It's just I wanted you to know I  regret not videocalling you,"

"Okayyyyy why?" Gun asked confused.

"I wish I got to see you smile at least once before I went to bed," Off said truthfully. It would have been nice to see his nong happy after days of Gun ignoring him.

A long silence followed after that. Off even had to check that Gun hadn't dropped the call before Gun finally spoke. "Ok Whatever," Gun said before he hung up the phone.

Off was so shocked he stared at his phone incredulously for a couple of seconds before he burst out laughing. Really Gun had just hung up on him!
Teasing Gun was becoming a lot more fun than usual now that they were in a supposed 'relationship' and Off felt a little anticipation for all the new reactions he could get from Gun.

'This was definitely going to be fun' Off thought looking forward to teasing Gun and desperately trying to ignore how it had only taken one short call with Gun to put him in such a good mood.

A/N: Please stay safe with everything going on in the world right now guys♥️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

164K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
7.5K 323 24
OffGun Fanfic GUN TELLS OFF HE'S BI AND OFF PANICS. Gun and Off has been the greatest of friends. Gun had always been open about his relationships an...
93K 4.5K 20
[COMPLETED] "I like you, Gun..." "Sorry, but I have a daughter, Off." What happens when a single YouTuber dad, Gun and a CEO of a huge company, Off c...
149K 5K 23
Off doesn't let people in, so his friends feel they know him better than anyone else. Until one very tiny cuddly guy shows up in their world and rock...