Betrothed (Jikook) ✔

By YoonJikook13

"I have to marry him?!" Two families agree to arrange a marriage between their sons, Park Jimin and Jeon Jung... More

Author
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Epilogue

64

5.3K 215 88
By YoonJikook13

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Kookie..." I sniffle as the movie ends. The ending was not expected for me. Despite the sad parts it was a really great movie.

"You're crying? Come here." Jungkook's words come out soft in my ear before he tells me face his way. So I sit up and turn my whole body so that our chests are facing each other.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrow together seeing my crying face. He immediately pulls me in his embrace whispering words saying how it's just a movie and how it's not real soothe me.

Both of his arms wrap around my waist as mine wrap around his neck. My face buries into the side of his neck as I try to calm down my sniffles and tears.

A sad chuckle comes out from Jungkook as he still can't believe I cried over the movie. It's not my fault I have a heart for these type of movies. It never fails to make me cry or even make my eyes watery in sad movie scenes.

"Don't laugh you cold hearted bunny." I say as I sit up on his lap. My arms become loosely wrapped around his neck as I look at him.

He rolls his eyes at what I called him.

"You still think I look like a bunny?" I immediately nod giving him a hell yeah look. And I'm not cold hearted."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes as I wipe the remaining tears away.

"Pfft sure Mr. Jeon." I know he doesn't like being called that but why not? I won't take it too far cause he can do unexpected actions when he gets mad.

His facial expression changes into a serious one. He knows I know he doesn't like being called Mr. Jeon.

"Don't call me that Jimin. You know I-"

"What are you gonna do about it?" A smirk spreads on my lips as I cut him off with a hit of sassiness to mess with him even more. I can see almost a flame that flows through his eyes. I gulp but maintain our deadly stare.

His grip on my waist tightens causing me to wince as his fingers dig into my waist. And I'm wearing a hoodie of his so he must be gripping me really hard to get through the thick fabric.

"You really wanna mess with me don't you Park?" Jungkook's voice deepens as his face leans closer to my face. As he does that his hands slide down my waste and onto my thighs. The sensation from his warm hands that grip my thighs causes chills to flow up my back making me shiver.

The way his voice pronounced Park makes me feel weak.

I play it off, though, to show him I can still be sassy. So I shrug my shoulders and begin to get up. I lean backwards and push up from my knees so I can get off his lap to leave him in that teased state. I just feel like I want something from doing this to him. Making him get a bit mad at me makes me excited. But only a BIT mad not fully of course.

But before I fully get up I take the laptop and close it because one of us might do something to it on accident. I put it on his nightstand and right when I finish, that's when I get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" A squeak leaves my lips unintentionally as my wrist gets stuck in Jungkook's grip causing me to stop right in my tracks. Right when my wrist gets caught in his hand he pulls me back down onto him and pushes me down onto my back in a split second. It felt like my breath just got knocked out of my lungs at how fast and aggressive it all was.

It's insane how strong he is. If he wanted he can literally just throw me around without any effort. While for me, I can hardly even make the boy move from one spot.

I open my eyes and all I see is Jungkook's face above mine about an inch or two away from me. I can hear his breathing mixed with mine as I try to catch my breath.

"You really want to play with me hm?" I bite my lip as I feel a finger of his trace my jawline and slowly going down to my neck. It tickles but it feels good.

I'm at a loss for words, as if a cat has got my tongue because I can't even form anything. I open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is a stutter.

"I-I.."

Jungkook's eyes travel down to my neck following his finger totally ignoring my failing attempt to speak. He licks his lips as he keeps his eyes locked at my neck. Looking into his eyes it looks like he's thinking about wanting to do something but I don't know exactly what.

Then he chuckles a bit darkly.

"It's funny how you act all sassy..." My heart rate slowly begins to increase at the words that spill out of Jungkook's mouth. Butterflies of excitement and nervousness begin to spread around in my stomach.

"Until finally I put you in your place. Powerless against me." Those words that slowly rolled of his tongue made me feel submissive against him.

And lets be honest here, I wanted this to happen and it's working.

Once he finished speaking my breath hitches.

Jungkook's hand wraps around my neck causing a slight pressure to be felt in my face. His hand is big enough to almost completely close around it, the tips of his fingers not too far apart from touching each other.

I can feel the heat of his hand flow onto my neck. I gasp as he tightens his grip from the sides of my neck making me squirm under him. Due to my reaction Jungkook smirks at me clearly enjoying this.

As his hand is occupied with being wrapped around my neck, his other hand goes down my body and spreads my legs apart. He moves one of my legs and says in demand, "Open."

I immediately open and so he settles himself in between my legs. Now my thigh are resting up against his, this position turns me on even more than I originally am.

If I buck my hips upwards our crotches will be able to touch. So that's exactly what I do.

My ass and lower back lift off the bed quickly until our crotches meet. I feel his dick already getting hard which causes mine to awake in a matter of seconds.

Plus with the grip around my neck excites me which leads waves of excitement down to my member.

Jungkook groans softly at the feeling of our clothed half hardened dicks coming in contact. By his reaction I can tell he didn't expect me to do it and so I smirk.

"I'm going to wipe that off your face." Jungkook says as the grip around my neck once again tightens but more than before. My eyes shut as I prevent another gasp from escaping my mouth. My face begins to heat up almost as if it's pulsating but I love it.

After a second my lips slightly part open to let out small pants as he lowers his body against mine. Slowly he begins to grind against me sending waves of pleasure from his clothed crotch rubbing against mine.

"Mmm-"

"You look so pretty like this Jiminie." Jungkook whispers as he leans down towards my ear. As he continues to grind, he bites my earlobe immediately making my back arch up.

"A-ah..Jungkook.." The way he moves his hips in a back and forth motion against me makes my mind swirl and all I can think about is the pleasure. How it feels so good.

After he bites my ear he begins to suck on it. I can hear the little slurps from his mouth so close to my ear that I turn away a bit forgetting it gives him more access to that side.

I bite my bottom lip as he licks my ear and then down my jawline. It feels like anything at this point that Jungkook does will feel good.

By now our members are throbbing against eachother. I want to take my clothes off and feel his naked skin against mine.

"M-more please." I whimper out loud desperately. My hand grips the wrist of his arm that has his hand still wrapped around my neck. My other hand reaches for his shoulder and as I do that I look straight at him in a pleading manner.

He chuckles at my actions.

"Hm? What was that?" He stops his motions and looks down at me as he asks his question.

Sexual frustration from the halt of his actions causes me to whine. He's teasing me and I can't take it right now.

"P-please Daddy I want m-more."

"Oh but weren't you just being bad a few moments ago? I believe you need a punishment Jiminie." My eyes widen at his words. Is it because of the Mr. Jeon thing?

I whine out loud unsatisfied while trying to buck my hip upwards to touch him. His hand immediately places itself on my hip and pins it down so I can't move it up.

"Stay right here and don't move." I nod my head while biting my lip at how sexy he sounds while giving out demands.

I watch Jungkook back up and get off the bed making it bounce back up a couple of times. I close my eyes and lay there as I'm listening to whatever he's doing behind me.

I hear the bathroom door open and then close. My mind tries to think of things he would do as a punishment. There's so many that I'm just going to have to see when he comes out.

After a few more seconds of waiting in agitation with so many scenarios in my mind, I finally hear the bathroom door open again. I hear Jungkook's footsteps come towards to bed and he stops beside me.

I turn my head to look at him and my heart races. His shirt is off along with his pants which leaves him in only boxers. He is looking down at his hands which are fiddling with black rope. It's tangled and so once he untangles it he gets on the bed and sits in between my legs.

"You won't be able to touch me or yourself and you won't cum until I tell you to got it?"

I gulp and nod my head a bit afraid.

Jungkook grabs my hands and put them both together above my head. He grabs the rope and begins to tie my hands together. His chest is right in front of my face due to him leaning over me to tie my hands. I can smell his cologne which makes me hum. I decide to lick his chest since it's so close.

I tilt my head a bit upwards and stick out my tongue. I lick his bare chest slowly which causes a groan to leave Jungkook's lips. I smirk prideful due to his reaction to it.

Confidence fills my body as I lean my head to the left and lick his nipple. He's still tying the rope around my hands to make sure it's really secure so when I lick him he tightens his grip on my hands.

"Jimin."

I ignore his stern voice and continue what I'm doing. I wrap my lips around his nipple and suck on it. My tongue swirls around his pink bud causing a moan from Jungkook to be heard.

He said I can't touch him but he never said specifically how.

All of a sudden he pulls back, assuming he's done with the tying, and he grips my throat with his right hand. I gasp out loud in surprise and my stomach turns in excitement.

I can feel my neck pulsate once again due to his grip causing me to moan and lick my lips. I make eye contact with Jungkook it looks like he's mesmerized.

So I smirk at him.

A sounds comes out from him that I've never heard before. Almost like a deep growl.

"If you do anything else I will make a more worse punishment." Before I can even reply or move Jungkook let's go of my neck and pulls down my shorts along with my boxers.

Since I'm still wearing his hoodie, it's long enough to cover up my private parts. I look down and see my length stuck up from inside the hoodie making a tent.

I can see a small smile plastered on Jungkook's face. Slowly, his hands touch my thighs and rubs them. He moves them upwards pushing the hoodie up to my stomach  making my dick visible.

I almost bring my arms down but then I remember I'm tied so I take a deep breath and shut my eyes trying to calm myself.

My body all of a sudden flinches upwards as I feel Jungkook's hand wrap around my member. He moves his hand up and down slowly making me breathe heavily. My hands squeeze together and I moan loudly once I feel a warms wet substance.

Jungkook's mouth takes all of me in and I choke out a cry of pleasure. I've been so desperate to feel this. My body is burning up in pleasure I have to hold myslef back from thrusting my hips up.

Jungkook moves his head up and down making slurping sounds which makes me go crazy. I bite my lip as I arch my back off the bed. Both of his hands grip my hips and forcefully pushes me back down making me stay in place.

Moans keep slipping out of my mouth unintentionally. It's like there's no filter to my voice right now.

My body twitches right when Jungkook's tongue flicks at the head of my length. He licks it again and I twitch again as well. He chuckles and my face turns red in embarrassment so I turn my face to the right trying to not let him see my face.

"You're so sexy." He whispers before sucking me again. I moan loudly and arch my back. I'm struggling with my hands tied I want to touch him so bad. To grip his hair is what I want to do right now.

"I-I'm close." I breath out shakily. Jungkook immediately stops his motions and looks at me. He raises his right eyebrow at me which makes him look so hot. I bite my lip in attempt to stop a moan coming from just looking at his face.

"You can't and you won't until I let you." I whine out in protest. He just chuckles at me and he licks my length in one motion going from the base to the tip.

Jungkook's hand now grips my member and slowly strokes it as I feel licks on the inside of my left thigh. A shiver runs up my body as I feel Jungkook's tongue teasingly lick me.

A low moan slips out of my lips when I feel him bite my thigh and begin to suck on it. He continues to stroke me with his hand as he forms a hickey on my skin.

"P-please Daddy I-ah need t-to cum." I say out desperately. The pleasure is too great it's hard to even think to hold it in. My body begins to quiver so I take in deep breaths. My hands fist together and I can feel them stinging a bit due to the rope being on them for some time.

But why does the thought of having marks on me actually excite me?

Once Jungkook pulls back from my thigh his thumb rubs the tip of my member as my body immediately reacts to it. My back arches and I cry out.

"I-I can't!"

I feel so desperate right now and I'm sure I would normally be humiliated but that's the last thing on my mind. A familiar feeling in my stomach rising telling me I'm about to release.

I gasp as Jungkook's hand motions fasten.

"Go ahead baby." Jungkook's voice comes out calmly as his unoccupied hands goes up inside the hoodie and feels my stomach. I can feel his intense look even though I'm not looking at him, too busy with the great amount the pleasure I'm feeling.

Right when he finishes his sentence I thrust my hips hard and cum spills out. It squirts out onto his palm and fingers along with onto the hoodie I'm wearing.

I pant heavily as my body feels like it's burning up in what I'm wearing. Almost as if I'm on fire.
My eyes shut close as I feel Jungkook hover over me to untie my hands.

I wait painfully feeling hot for a few seconds until he finally unties me. I sit up and begin to take off my hoodie. Jungkook smiles at me and helps me.

"I-it was so hot I was dying." I say a bit breathlessly. I pull the hoodie off my head and throw it on the floor somewhere. I can feel a layer of sweat on my skin and some of my hairs are sticking to my head.

"We're not done yet, turn around." I look up at him and nod. I sit on my knees and turn around so my back is facing him. Jungkook grabs both of my arms and brings them back.

I look down at the bed in front of me and furrow my eyebrows not knowing what Jungkook's planning. One hand of his holds both of my hands back and the other one begins to tie the rope on them.

He takes about a minute to tie it until he faces me his way again. Once I make eye contact with him he smirks looking at me up and down.

He lets me sit as he gets up and begins to take off his boxers. I watch him as he takes it off very slowly and he throws it into the floor. I bite my lip as my eyes get locked on his length, red and flat against his stomach.

"You know what you gotta do?" Jungkook asks as he gets back onto the bed and sits in front of me. I gulp and my fingers fiddle with each other behind me a bit nervously.

"W-without my hands?"

He nods his head and so I take a deep breath and let out a small "Okay." I begin to scoot closer to him and he sits up straight so that now his dick is in front of my face.

My heart races in anticipation as I swallow my saliva a bit loudly.

Jungkook grabs his member and point it at my mouth and so I open my mouth and wrap my lips around it. I moan because I've been waiting to please him.

Jungkook groans as I move my head back and forth making sure I take in all of him. My tongue swirls around the base the way up to the tip.

His hands grip my shoulders as he carefully grinds against my mouth.

"F-fuck."

His voice causes chills to run down my spine at how sexy he sounds. It makes me want to hear more. So I lick the tip and suck on it.

I earn a moan from Jungkook. His left hand remains on my shoulder while his right one goes to my head and grips my hair. He pulls my hair as I continue to move my back and forth continuously but the pain from his grip doesn't bother me it actually feels a bit good.

"F-fuck yes like that baby."

I shut my eyes tight as I feel Jungkook's hips buck forward deeper in my mouth. I continue with my tongue movements and sucking for about a few more minutes until both of Jungkook's hands grip my hair making me wobble unbalanced for a second.

Having my hands tied back is hard to keep balance so his hand that was on my shoulder helped me now fall forward. But I manage to be stable.

I moan while I deep throat him and he moans out loud due to the vibrations against his dick. I internally smirk to myself happy with the reactions I'm getting from Jungkook.

"I'm going to cum Jiminie ah fuck"

I can hear his breaths heavy and fast as he gets closer to his climax. So I try to go faster and I can feel his body shake. The grip his fingers have in my hair got more painful but all I care about right now is that I make him cum. Cause that always makes me feel good knowing I was able to make him reach his high.

One thrust into my mouth and he cums. I immediately swallow every thing that was squirted into my mouth. I slowly pull away from his dick sucking tightly making a pop sound be heard as I finish.

Jungkook lets out a big sigh of satisfaction and i stare you at him feeling satisfied myself. He looks down at me and we just stare at eachother for a few seconds until he breaks it.

"How the fuck do you look so sexy and hot right now?"

I smile widely and laugh.

"I'm Park Jimin that's why."

I am so sorry for this late update omg I swear they won't be this late. I hope everyone is doing well and are safe because of the corona virus. Please always wash your hands and be carful to who and what you are around.

Please be safe!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.8K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
71K 3.6K 27
𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...
690K 29.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
576K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...