the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

54

3.4K 56 48
By alespolibio

Mattias POV

Waking up just didn't feel right. Avery usually texts me goodnight or good morning, even after the breakup. She didn't last night or this morning.

I sluggishly carried myself to the bathroom and got ready for school. The hot water felt good as it ran down my back and my legs. I couldn't help but cry.

How could I be so stupid? I should just give up and move on right? I can try.

-

I watched as Avery was walking in class with Kairi. He waved at me which caused her to look out the door and look to me. She quickly looked away and took a book out.

While walking to my first period I felt like everyone was watching me and whispering. Everything, of course, is on tiktok room and Jenna sent all the messages.

messages she sent:
these are from last night (when she was confronted)

jenna
you used me as a rebound and
i will never forget that.

mattia
just stfu and go away. it was a mistake

jenna
i know you miss me

mattia
no. i don't

jenna
i'm sending all this to ig :)

mattia
idc please stop texting me

jenna
you ruined my friendship with avery
and my life i hate you so much :/

mattia
okay play victim. idc about u
and you should've seen it coming.
and please give me my hoodie back

jenna
whatever 🙄

mattia
can i get my hoodie ?

jenna
ill leave it outside for you.

-

Next was english which I was not looking forward to.

The teacher was talking to us about what we were doing today but I didn't really pay attention, I never do.

Avery caught my attention though and right behind her, walked in a face that was familiar. The face I beat last weekend.

"Class we have a new student here. His name is Aiden Miller. Aiden you can take a seat next to Avery. Avery raise your-"

"Oh I know Avery." He cut her off and started walking to her. What a dick. I looked over at Av who was blushing and clearing the seat next to her. Fuck that.

I put in my airpods and put my hoodie up so the teacher wouldn't see. The whole period I did nothing but casually look over and see what they were doing.

She was smiling a lot. At least she looked happy. He still had a couple bruises on his face and a bandaid on the side of his face. I don't regret it at all. 

"Mattia and Avery you've been called down to guidance." The teacher tapped my shoulder and handed both of us a pass.

I walked out after Avery and watched as she walked. Her ass will never fail me.

"So what do you think it's about?" I spoke up. She just kept walking like she didn't hear me.

We walked into the office and were handed new schedules.

"We have changed only one of your classes. It's a college class and will be replacing your english 11 with College English . You'll still be in the same class but will be handed different work than the students around you."

I could care less about this but I didn't want to be rude. I zoned out and stared at the floor.

We were finally let go and walked back to the class.

I walked back to my seat but Avery was called by the teacher then me.

"So starting tomorrow I want both of you to sit in these two seats in front of my desk." She pointed towards the desks sitting next to each other.

"Ok" We both said and walked about to our desks. This sucks. I just want to move on but this is gonna be hard.

The bell rang and Avery and Aiden were the first ones out.

I just want this whole day to be over.

Averys POV

I was very shocked to see Aiden walk into my class. He told me he was switching schools but didn't tell me it was PV.

"Let me see your schedule." I took and compared mine.

"We have gym, lunch together and ninth period too."

"Give me a tour? I wanna spend more time with you." That question brought back memories..

"Uh y-yeah the bells gonna ring so let's just leave." We grabbed our things and walked out. I looked back at Mattia before leaving and saw he was right behind me.

I took a deep breath and continued walking with Aiden to his next class which was gym with me, Jenna, Mattia, Alvaro and Alejandro.

We walked in and everyone was already with their friend groups as usual.

"You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you." He said out of no where. My heart started racing, I didn't know what to do. It was so sudden.

"Thank you." I Looked down and he put a finger under my chin lifting my head up.

"No problem and I'll keep saying it because it's the truth. I can't stop thinking about you ever since that party. But did you know that guy came to my house to fight?" He said pointing over to a group of boys.

"Which one?" I laughed.

"Mattia. He was going crazy, it was so sudden."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry he did that!" I said. Aiden was laughing and fixing his windbreaker.

"It's fine I guess. It's all over now right, like completely?"

"Yeah I decided I wasn't gonna try with him anymore. It's just problem after problem." He slowly nodded his head and grabbed my hand to walk with me to the other side of the gym.

I quickly took my hand back and apologized. We sat on the bleachers and talked the whole period.

While I was telling him about my performance at the talent show, a soccer ball came full force to the seats in front of us causing us to jump up.

"What the fuck?" I asked giving him a nasty face.

Mattia walked over and rolled his eyes while getting the ball.

"Avery it's no problem let's just leave and walk the halls." He held his hand out to help me up and I took it this time not letting go. We walked out and started walking around the big school.

I bumped into a couple of people who gave us weird looks and teachers telling us to get back to class.

For the rest of the ten minutes we talked about ourselves and got to know each other then the bell rang.

"Well I have spanish so I gotta go because this teacher takes attendance really serious." I waved him bye and walked to class.

I sat in the back before Jenna came and started on the work on the board. She was my only friend in this class but now that we're not talking I actually have to do the work.

She walked in and saw that I was there and slowly made her way to me.

"Hey.." She said taking the seat next to me. I gave her a half smile and waved.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm over it honestly. I just want to move on from this situation and I think I overreacted so let's just not talk about it anymore." I said to her. She nodded her head and took her phone out.

The whole period was quiet and I just wanted to go to lunch already.

_

When I walked into the cafeteria I saw Mattia at the table with Roshaun and Alvaro. My other table had Taylor and Aiden. I walked over to Taylor and set my bag down then got lunch with Aiden.

"So Aiden did you see any cute girls here that you're interested in?" Taylor asked.

Shut up I mouthed to her and she laughed at me.

"Hah uh yeah actually. She's very pretty and I like spending time with her." He said looking at me. I covered my face and looked the other way smiling like crazy.

I got up to throw my food away and heard Kairi calling my name. I walked over to his table.

"Me and Alvaro coming with you after school and we're getting chick fil a."

"I like how you assume I'm down with that."

"I know you are." He cheesed then gave me puppy eyes.

"Fine but please be at my car fast because I don't want to get caught up in traffic." He nodded like a little baby and I walked away catching Mattia looking at me.

-

I waited in my car for Alvaro while Kairi was calling him.

"This bitch not answering." He said.

"I'm leaving." I backed out but stopped when I heard a bang.

"Did you just hit someone?" Kairi asked about to laugh. I shrugged my shoulders and got out. It was Alvaro.

"You almost hit me Avery!"

"You were taking long!"

He got in the car breathing hard from running out here.

-

"I failed my chemistry test from last week." Alvaro said to us.

"I failed my pre calc test because Kairi wouldn't let me cheat off of his test. Oh and I got switched into college english." I said while throwing a fry in my mouth.

"Oh yeah Mattia told me about that." Kairi said.

"Yeah we're partners yay!" I said sarcastically.

"Just be his friend." Alvaro said.

"I know, that's the plan. I won't be a bitch, even though he deserves it."

The rest of the night we drove around and made tiktoks together.

"Holy shit it's almost midnight." Alvaro said while texting his mom. "Avery why didnt you say anything! My moms gonna kill me."

"Sorry I'm not used to curfews my parents are never home." I laughed at him.

I quickly drove to his house then mine. Me and Kairi stayed in the car for a few minutes just talking about anything.

"I think I like Aiden..." I said cutting him off from his previous sentence.

"Oh? What about Mattia?"

"I don't know. The Mattia situation is weird. I wanna just move on and live my life, and take this as a lesson. But there's so much that I can't just let go of. I did a lot of my firsts with him. He brought me out my comfort zone. But we're only friends now. I'm sure he'll be fine."

"Maybe. But Avery, he misses you a lot. He may seem like he's fine with it but it hurts. I've been there it does hurt to see someone you love just move on."

"Its not that easy. I think I was ready to forgive him but he used my friend to get over me. He could've used a complete stranger."

"That's still bothering you?" Kairi asked. I nodded.

"It's stupid I know..."

"Avery, your feelings are valid, I'm not saying they're not. Just know for sure if you're over Mattia so you could start talking to Aiden." Kairi closed his mirror and looked at me. "Even though I'm routing for Mavery deep, deep down." He whispered.

"I've just never felt the way I felt when I was with him." I sighed.

"Just please make sure. I know you don't want to hurt anyone."

"Yeah, we should go now." I said not wanting to be here anymore. I parked my car in the driveway and watched him walk to his house.

Our situation is so confusing. I still have feelings for Mattia, deep deep down. And now I'm feeling something new for Aiden. I don't know if it's my mind playing with me or just trying to push Mattia away.

And yeah, I create fake scenarios in my head before sleeping about us getting back together. Or that we never broke up.

Obviously I'm not over him. It's gonna take time.

sl4r💕🤢

alvaro
my day was so fun i almost died thanks to av
she almost hit me with her car

kairi
that shit was so funny 😭😭

avery
i didn't mean it!

mattia.
i wish i got hit by a car

roshaun
that's dark

ale
darker than you 🤭

roshaun
LMFAOAOOSTFUOOOO you better sleep with one eye open. ima dick slap you

avery
LOL
i gtg to sleep 😭

alvaro
gn bb thanks for chick fil a 😘

avery
you owe me🙄
buy me breakfast tomorrow and we're equal

kairi
he really said he's gonna pay for us and forgets his wallet in his locker 😭💀

roshaun
can't trust these hoes 😔

avery
nah😔😔💔

mattia.
gn

avery
goodnight

kinda shitty i'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.7K 103
Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she falls in love with one of the boys....bu...
11.4K 268 29
Y/n met this group of guys in school and this guys is also called the famous boys in school. Read to find out who you'll end up with. There will be a...
157K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
86.1K 726 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...