CONFINED || KOOKV ||

By Jeon_Taehyungie143

A boy who was locked in a basement along with his mother for 19 years. A Ruthless Mafia happened to encounter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank you💜💜💜💜

Chapter 2

39.7K 1.3K 211
By Jeon_Taehyungie143

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"He knows what awaits if anyone betray HIM, but he sends you to spy on us" Namjoon state with a teasing smirk at the traitor.

"He just wants this Empire crumble down, so  he can take over you all" Badly beaten person said confidently even if his body is saying otherwise.

"Did you just heard yourself?" Namjoon chuckled darkly.

"Indeed, if you heard me then I dare you to kill KIM JAEWON." Traitor said, his blazing eyes staring right through Namjoon's darkening orbs.

"I will deal with you later, be ready to face the GRIM REAPER." Namjoon said leaving that dark punishment room.

Namjoon pass through the long and long hallways with many cells.

These cell are not just any ordinary cells.

This is the living torture chamber directly connected to the gateway of hell.

This is where the darkest of dark torture takes place.

People are being tortured and tormented by 'GRIM REAPER'.

He went towards the office and saw

Min Yoongi, A martial art specialist and assassin.

Park Jimin, Hacker specialist. No-one in this nation can compete with his hacking abilities. If you don't believe, you can give a try all you want until you are satisfied.

Jung Hoseok, The best Team manager you can ever have, Weapons specialist. He can play all kinds of handgun, shooting gun or any types of related guns, riffles.

Kim Seokjin, heads of bodyguard, He manages salary, rations, management of all over Mafia stuff.

They are the best fighters, killer, hackers nipper, shooter, seducer all around that a mafia gang required.

This People makes a family of Grim Reaper.

Inseparable from each other.

Have their own different stories and life backgrounds.

People from different places, different names, different personalities, they made their own empire for themselves together with Him.

"Suga, we got some matters to solve." Namjoon started.

"All ears." Seokjin said his fingers moving without the intention of any full stop playing Mario Kart in his desktop.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"It could be better if i have to kill someone, I'm bored." Hoseok said, stretching his arms.

"We have to go to KIM mansion. He sent his rat to mess with us. It's convenient if we solve it without letting the Grim Reaper know." Namjoon.

"I'm in" Seokjin said standing up on his foot having a pleasant smirk as he won his target in the game.

"It will be dangerous for you to go alone. Don't act aggressive as always" Yoongi calmly suggest.

"Oh! He is not gonna kill them." Jimin smile sinisterly.

"I want to play with them too" Hoseok said, clapping his hand in excitement.

"Fine Jin and Hobi you two go but remember, send code red if you found any kind of danger." Namjoon said.

"Roger! " A chorus of acknowledge heard in the room.

******

Jin and Hoseok hide their guns, sterilizers, powder, invisible thin string and many more harming stuff in their clothes and body.

These people are the best in mafia's world.

You should expect the unexpected from them because guys!!!!

They are insane.

You never know what this insane people would do.

Getting everything needed, they drive to KIM mansion.

Fully armed guards are observing the surrounding of the mansion in front of the gate.

After checking their identity, they were allowed to enter.

Mansion was filled with armed guards inside

Coward.

Jin and Hoseok went inside like they own this place.

Not even an ounce of sign of being intimidated by enemy's territory.

All the guards look at them bewilder.

Well, if they were in others territory, they definitely wouldn't be like this.

The Duo reached the hall sitting on the couch and shoutout.

"KIM JAEWON."

All the guards points their gun to them.

A series of light footsteps echoed in the tense atmosphere before A late in 40s man came in the view with a glass of wine in his hands.

"Oh! The people i want to worship are in front of me, woooaahh." Surprisingly, a word of flattery came out of him.

"We came here uninvited to see your house and all. We missed you." Hoseok mock laughed.

"I am in need of some people like you, that's why made a deal with GRIM REAPER. Of course, I expect you gentleman." Kim Jaewon said with pleasant smile, not affected by Sarcastic statement by his guests.

"It's soo sad you got the wrong person to mess with. We don't engage with old hags, eventually they would show you their true shitty color." Jin makes an expression of worry.

"You mess with us terrible this time. We have your Rat in our grasp." He saw Kim Jaewon still ignorant face.

" What? Did you take us for idiots? This is the difference between you old people and today's generation, you never grow up from your 60s mindset." Hoseok said in a relaxed manner.

"Well, he is not worthy for me, so I sacrifice him to you." Jaewon inform.

The audacity!!

Apart from being old. This old fart is not even deserving of this mafia position.

"Such an unlucky friend, but don't think you are lucky eno-" Jin's sentence got interrupted

"Boss, your son h-"

"He is not my son, you bastard." Kim Jaewon pulled out his gun and shoot him right there.

"wooooaahh you have got a son also." Jin said amused.

Thank god this old fart have his heir to replace him. He should not be disappointing as his father, right?

"Looks like he will take over your position, but too bad." Hoseok scrunched his nose shooking his head.

"KIM JAEWON please save my child." A muffled screamed came from god knows where.

Jin and Hoseok heard and look at Kim Jaewon, sensing something odd.

"Seems like i got a desperate call." Jaewon smirked and motioned them to follow him.

Jaewon want to show them how dangerous he is. He wants them to feel intimidated because he is annoyed when all he saw is arrogance in them.

The Duo followed him downstairs.

They became alert instantly ready to strike.

Clearly this is not a safe zone the further they went on.

This is a basement.

Rounding from one door to another.

It's like a cave, a long and deeper cave which leads to many mysterious doors.

After walking up to many numerous doors, they reached at the certain room which stink like a dead meat even from outside.

Covering their nose with their arms, they looked at each other silently.

Door opened.

Plain black.

It's like a complete abyss of darkness.

They couldn't even see a thing.

Suddenly, there was a ray of lights in the room, blinding the sight for a moment.

A sobbing sounds made their head turns towards it.

A figure appeared in the sight.

Jin's breath hitched.

A pair of blue eyes stare right through at him.

He is indeed a person.

A blue but lifeless eyes.

His appearances is worst.

"Jaewon, please save my child. He is suffering, please." A kneeling women came into the view, pulling Jin from his stare contest.

They didn't notice before.

She begged to Jaewon and Jaewon looked at her without reaction as if this is normal.

Begging is normal in mafia field, but the people begging and the status they were addressed with is unsettling in this situation.

"What my wife wants from me? Hmm?" Jaewon, gentle voice asked.

That shocked Jin and Hoseok.

The appearance and place where this wife of Jae-won is staying doesn't scream A wife of mafia but a shadow of miserable pathetic woman.

She cried and hold Jaewon's leg.

"P-please save my child. H-he is your son."that woman said helplessly.

Jin looked at the boy who is blankly staring at nothing.

Hoseok squeeze his hand to restrain himself from doing anything.

"You know I want him dead since long ago, right?" Jaewon tugged a hair behind a hysterically crying woman's ear.

Jin grabbed Hoseok's hand and dragged him outside that cell.

He would rather not stay there any moment longer, or he would go in a killing spree.

Walking faster than any other time in his lifetime. He dragged Hoseok and went outside the house.

No one dare to stop them.

They hopped in the car and went to their house.

Hoseok drive the car while Jin sat silently in the passenger sit clenching his fist the blood goosed out due to nails digging his palm.

The whole ride went in a pin drop silent.

After 2 hours they reached their destination.

Jin step out of the car immediately and marched inside the mansion.

Burst, opening the door.

First thing he did is throwing and breaking all the things his eyes land.

"HOW DARE HE?"

"HOW DARE HE?"

"HOW DARE HE?"

"HOW DARE HE!!!"

With each scream, he smashed a vase, table, laptop, wine bottles and many more.

All the members came to view.

"JIN!" Namjoon ran forward and hugged Jin, restraining his madness.

"Shhhhh! It's ook! You're fine, I'm here." Namjoon tried to calm him down, but Jin thrash around in his hold.

"HOW DARE HE? HE DESERVES TO DIE!!! HE IS A MONSTER!! HOW DARE HE???" Jin screamed in his hold and hit Namjoon's back.

Namjoon hold him tight and whisper sweet nothing to him to ease his raging breathe.

All the member looked at him utterly in shock.

They never saw Jin acting this loud and out of control.

Jin is always the calm and serious person.

He enjoys his job, always keeps his calm.

After sometime, Jin went limp in Namjoon's hold. He slept due to exhaustion.

Namjoon carried him and went to put him in his bed.

He came and ask to Hoseok what happened.

"Jin is never emotionally unstable like this. What caused his trigger?"Namjoon asked.

"We saw something." Hoseok share.

"What you saw that triggered Jin?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrow.

"There is a boy and a woman confined in a room." Hoseok ruffled his hair in frustration.

"And." Jimin encouraged he knows Hoseok is hesitating.

"Kim Jaewon, h-he is keeping a boy and a woman in his special room locked,, and they are his wife and son."

"What nonsense?" Jimin shout.

"Why would he do that? Explain in details" Namjoon demand.

"Right, why would he do that to his own son and wife? What is the motive?" Yoongi asked.

"No idea, but their condition and appearance are worst of worse. The situation they are kept in doesn't scream The Heir and other significant of Kim Jaewon" Hoseok tried to explain them in a convincing manner.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Aish that boy is chained with shackles in his neck , legs, and wrist. Have heinous wounds all over his body, his eyes doesn't looks right it's dead and lifeless. His mother is begging for his life to save to Jaewon, who said he wants that boy dead. Looks like he doesn't consider his son as his son."

"Ouch. That hurts, poor boy." Jimin sympathize getting chills.

"What can we expect from that old geezer anyway?" Yoongi tsked.

"And he cannot be considered as a human being you know At first, we got confused but when we saw his blue eyes and his hairs and don't get started how his nails are long enough to consider as a witch or a wild animal." Hoseok tiredly said.

"AND WE NEED TO SAVE THAT CHILD FROM THAT MONSTER." Everyone turns their head to the direction the sounds came from.

"I WANT THAT CHILD HERE WITH US, AND I WILL GO CRAZY IF HE SUFFERED MORES." Jin hissed in anger.

He didn't feel this types of emotions until now.

The state of that person made him realize that he is human.

He also has a heart that can ache for others.

He also has a heart that can feel emotions for others.

This is the first time in his life that he felt like this.

"Fine, but what do we get out of that?" Yoongi asked so practical as always.

"A humanity." Jin replied immediately.

"Don't kid us, Hyung. We are mafia, not a charity organization." Jimin remind.

"But we are humans and I believe human shouldn't get treated like that. Aleast not by their parents." Namjoon supported Jin.

"We help the other in need always so, why not this time too when someone actually need us?" Hoseok said happily. He very much wants to save that innocent blue eyes human.

"Fine, but without GRIM REAPER'S knowledge. If he came to knew that we save the mafia's son, then I don't know what will happen to us." Namjoon requested.

All nodded in agreement. The unknowing thrill shivering the spine of Mafias after long time.

Yes, People thinks Mafia are born to harm other or do criminal deeds only.

But No,

This mafias are for evil people and for mafia world.

They never hurt innocent.

They are angels for the public, but demons for the mafia's world and evil people.

Yes, they help people in need, but they don't feel emotions or get attached to the other. There is no room for mafia who works wearing his heart on the sleeve you know.

Just know they have suppressed their emotions to protect themselves from outer harm or emotional damages.

Everyone's have a story to reveal, but it is not pleasant as always.

They are the justice for public, but law for Mafia and evil.

This is the mafia you have ever seen in your lifetime The "Crimson Blood Empire"

How is it????😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
425K 22.3K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
24.5K 761 16
A new FF about Taekook for my beloved readers. This will be a very simple yet short story about a feared mafia named Kim Taehyung who seems to fall i...
1.2M 44.2K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...