Angel (Daryl Dixion x Reader)

By Mesaandme01

The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till gr... More

((!!IMPORTANT!!))
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~ (Lemon)
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~ (Lemon)
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~ (Lemon)
~32~

~8~(Lemon)

4.9K 132 48
By Mesaandme01

You felt like a total idiot. You'd kissed Daryl and he didn't kiss you back. Hell he didn't even move... well at least he didn't push you off him. You roll your eyes at yourself as you yank another bottle of liquor out of the fridge since the other one was in the room where Daryl is and slam the door. You quickly open it and chug a couple gulps while walking back around the counter.

You weren't drunk enough to deal with yourself and you planned on drinking away the embarrassment of what you just did. Clenching your jaw you skip up the steps and walk back down the hall ways your bear feet padding quietly. You stop at the end of the hall way and look down to where you'd just came. The door was still closed and you didn't see Daryl. Great. He was probably gonna avoid you now. Good job (Y/n). Bravo. You think sarcastically to yourself.

You sigh as you turn the opposite way of your room and head to the reck room. You lift the bottle to your lips again taking a few more sips starting to feel better before you slammed into someone almost knocking you down. Your twin brother clumsily catches you, "Sorry sis." He says obviously as drunk as you were about to be. "S'Fine." You say looking up at him. He looks away scratching the back of his head while struggling to stand up right.

"Your wasted." You giggle at him and he chuckles a little looking back down at you. "Yeah... You ain't far off from the looks of it." He says to you, which you just nod at him with a smile as you lift your still full bottle. "Plan to regret it in the monrin'." You informed him making him shake head head at you with a smile.

"Carl n them still in the reck room?" You ask and he nods at you. "Yeah, far as I know. M' gonna go see Jenner. Thank him again for lettin' us in." He tells you and you nod at him again. "Alright. Night then." You say and he pulls you into his chest for a drunken hug. "Night. Love ya (Y/n)." He says as he pulls away to stumble down the hallway. "Night Rick." You giggle out at him as he disappears around the corner.

Looking back down at where your door is you sigh and start back towards the reck room. You take another drink of your liquor as you reach for the slightly open reck room door. You open it swallowing hard and fast when you see Shane right up against Lori. "Shane! Just stop! Get your hands off me!" She says trying to fight him off her while he mumbles stuff into her neck. You react before your mind has time to catch up.

You slam your bottle down harshly on the table beside you startling him and allowing Lori to scratch his neck while shoving him off her. You run at him tackling him away from her rolling a few feet off him. "(Y/n)!" Lori yells as you scramble to your feet before he can. She's suddenly in front of you blocking you from jumping on him and beating the hell out of him.

Your panting angrily pacing back and forth glaring coldly at him trying to get at him again. Lori keeps stepping in front of you keeping her hand up knowing what you can do when your pissed. You looked like a lion pacing back and forth like that but you knew if you stepped forward Lori would intervene and you didn't want to accidentally hurt her. Especially in this state of mind.

Shane stands slowly staring at you and Lori in shame and shock. "(Y/n) he's drunk stop!" She yells at you and you snap your eyes to her. "I'm drunk!" You counter glaring back at him, "Shane just go!" Lori yells to him keeping her eyes on you. "I-I'm sorry..." Shane croaks out as he stumbles out of the room. You snap your eyes to her and she looks down, "You alright?" You ask her looking her over quickly and she just nods. "Thank you..." she says with a trembling voice.

You glare at her, "Yeah whatever." You say pushing past her to follow Shane still ready to beat his ass. "(Y/n) don't!" Lori yells at you as you whip the door open and see he's passing Daryl who stood there starring at him with a confused look clearly looking at the scratches on his neck. You watch him walks around the corner and you growl looking down before looking back at Lori anger evident as you snatch your liquor off the table. You stare her down before chugging more of it and starting down the hall way to your room.

Daryl had went to find you after a quick shower and stopped walking down the hall when Shane walked out past him. Now he watched you stare down your sister in law before downing more liquor and start towards him. You didn't look up at him expecting him to let you walk past you but he didn't. He steps in front of you making you stop, "Whoa Whoa ya alright?" He asks you looking you over as Lori slinks by past you while you stare her down still with a glare. "M'fine. Where'd he go." You ask angrily staring at the floor unable to look at Daryl because of earlier.

"What'd he do to ya? He try something'?" He asks gruffly anger rising in his voice at the thought of Shane's hands on you. You don't answer and he growls, "I'll kill'm." He says turning to go kill Shane. "Stop." You say and he dose turning back to look at you as you rise your eyes to him. "He didn't touch me." You admit and he looks down still debating knocking Shane on his ass. "Ya sure?" He asks as his eyes finally meet yours. You nod, "Just knocked him off Lori. I handled it." You say starting to let it go underneath his blue eyed gaze.

He nods finally and you sigh before chugging more alcohol feeling the regret from kissing him earlier. "Sorry bout' earlier. I was drunk." You lie after you swallow your mouth full of alcohol looking down. You weren't as drunk then as you are right now. "Don't be." He says and you snap your eyes to him shocked. "You mad at me..?" You half ask now confused and he sighs shaking his head. "Why would I be?" He asks you and you look down tapping the bottle with your fingers subconsciously out of nervousness, "Cause' ya didn't kiss back." You say honestly slowly looking back up into his eyes.

"Shoulda'... wanted to." He says and your eyes widen at this. He wanted to kiss you back? Dose he like you back? You look down under his intoxicating gaze before taking another drink of your alcohol needing to before you said what you were about to say. You grab your dog tags fiddling with them out of nervousness, a habit Daryl was starting to pick up on, "I like you Daryl. Have since I met ya." You say honestly looking back up at him and now his eyes widen at you. He takes a step back looking down as if to process what you'd just said. You keep staring at him, "I thought you felt the same but..." you say and he snaps his gaze back up to you.

He takes another small step back and sighs shaking his head, fuck it, he thought. He takes two big steps towards you pulling your body to him lifting your chin before crashing his lips to yours. Your eyes widen for a second before your eyes roll back closed and your drop the almost empty bottle now forgotten as your hands make their way into his still damp dark hair.

He pushes you up against the wall behind you never breaking the kiss and you smile into him biting his bottom lip slightly wanting more. He groans at this before he slips his tongue in your mouth devouring your moan. He tastes like liquor, smoke, and mint only intoxicating you even more. You suck on his tongue before he pulls back slowly earning you another groan from him. He opens his beautiful crystal blue eyes to stare into your (e/c) ones just as breathless as you are. "Fuck." You say blushing breathlessly as you smile at his smirk and red face as he towers over you.

He cups your face gently searching your eyes for any regret, "Your drunk, ya sure ya want this?" He asks concern in his husky voice. You nod yanking him back down to you by his shirt collar kissing him deeply again. He kisses you back hungry for more as his hands make their way to your ass. He lifts you up swiftly and you wrap your legs around his waist burying your hands in his hair again allowing him to carry you back to the room all the while never breaking your hot make out session. He walks you both in slamming the door behind him with his foot before leaning his back against it as you slide down to stand finally breaking your kiss.

"Your drunk too. You sure-" you start but he cuts you off flipping your positions pushing you up against the door silencing your doubt with his lips. You move your hands up his sides before he grabs your arms pinning them above your head as he starts kissing down your neck.

You stifle a moan as he finds your sweet spot and he smirks when you move your head to the side making it easier for him to nip at you. His right hand not holding your hands above your head start lifting your shirt up as he drags his rough calloused hands up your body giving you goose bumps. He sucks harshly on your neck leaving a dark forming hicky marking you as his much to your enjoyment making you moan softly.

His hand finds your breast and he cups it gently before roughly squeezing your nipple and you lean your head back moaning at this. His lips make their way back to yours as his hand under your shirt move to your back to pull you closer to him and he releases your arms. He bites your lip making you gasp and he uses that to slip his tongue back into your mouth battling for dominants. He easily wins as his left hand lifts your leg around his waist and you feel the bulge in his pants as he grinds himself against your core. His left hand drags back up your thigh making its way up your body slowly as he savers the feeling of your soft skin.

Damn he was fucking hot you thought before a knock behind you startles the both of you. He pulls back wide eyed and you groan leaning your head back against the wooden door frustrated. "Yeah?" You ask slightly panting hoping whoever would just go away. "(Y/n)?Are you decent?" Glenn's voice calls out from behind the door obviously still drunk. Daryl slowly pulls away from your body panting and looks down obviously as frustrated as you were.

"Yeah hang on." You say back to him and Daryl sighs heavily, stepping back from the door and you. He walks to the end of the bed flopping down running his hands down his face trying to compose himself. You sigh fixing the shirt that was pulled up exposing your black panties and you run your hand though your hair before opening the door. "What's up?" You asked trying to act like you weren't about to get fucked let alone drunk. "Um..The doc said a spare cot was in the closet. Ya mind if I take it?" He asks you and you shrug at him stepping aside so he could walk in.

He pauses when he sees Daryl laying on the end of the bed with his arms over his head resting on his forehead. "Uh..." Glenn says as Daryl glances over at him. You cross your arms looking at Glenn who just walks over to the closet taking out the cot and giving you a suspicious look. "What?" You ask him rising your eyebrow at him and he shakes his head after glancing at your neck seeing the dark forming bruise. "N-nothing!" He says walking past you quickly, "T-thanks goodnight!" He says as he hurries out the door not looking back at you.

You close the door and turn to look at Daryl on the bed still looking up at the ceiling. You sigh and  walk back over to him flopping down beside him. "Place needs a do not disturb sign." You say and he chuckles at you agreeing.  You look over at him and smile, "Wanna take it slow or..." you say as he looks over to you with a smirk.

Your smile grows as you roll over on top of him straddling him. He leans up as you lean down meeting you half way into a kiss. His hands run up your sides lifting your shirt before he slips it off your shoulders throwing it to the side of the bed. You start unbuttoning his shirt as he kisses down your neck. Pushing it off his shoulders he pauses when you see the scars on his chest.

He goes to pull his shirt back up and on but you stop him, "It's okay." You say kissing him quickly, "I have some too." You say looking down at your right leg with a long scar about three inches long down your thigh. You then grab his hand placing it over your rib cage on the left side so he can feel and see the scars from your accident. "It's not a big deal right?" You ask looking into his eyes that look from your scar on your side to meet your gaze. "Nah." He says and you smile before he flips you over making you giggle at him hovering over you.

He kiss you deeply before leaving open mouthed kisses down your neck and chest. He pauses briefly to nip at your breast before he runs his tongue down your stomach while pulling your panties off. You lift up your hips slightly letting him yank them off and throw them else where.

His eyes look up into yours as he licks all the way up your soaking strip before he sucks harshly on your clit making your head fall back while you moan out arching your back. Your hands flew into his dark hair holding on for dear life. One hand holds your hips down keeping you from bucking your hips towards him as the other slides up your body grabbing your breast to toy with.

He works wonders with your clit licking and sucking it enjoying the way you writhed under this touch all the while rolling and tugging at your sensitive nipples. Eventually he comes up from you and you look up at him breathless as he unbuttons his pants. He pauses reaching in his back pocket pulling out what looked like his old wallet, you keep steady eye contact with him watching him curiously as he pulls out a condom packet. He puts it in his mouth as he yanks his jeans down his impressive size springing free and you blush at him. Ripping the condom packet with his teeth he quickly pulls it out rolling onto his member while spitting the corner out.

He quickly crawls on top of you alining his cock with your dripping entrance. He slams into you with a grunting moan as he drops his head in your shoulder as you moan out as you claw down his back from the painful pleasure of his large dick. "Fuck.. your so tight." He says gruffly panting struggling to keeping still allowing you to adjust to his size. He looks down at you with lust blown pupils and you nod telling him it was okay to move. He slides out of you only to slam back in at a steady pace, your eyes roll back moaning at this keeping your death grip on him trying not to cum so soon.

Your a moaning mess underneath him and he moves his arm underneath you lifting your body to him so he can slam into you faster at a better angle. He sucks on your sweet spot as you feel yourself starting to tighten around him. He grunts as his fast pace falters slightly, "Ah-Daryl! I'm gonna-" you yell out starting to cum, "Me too. Cum for me darlin'." His voice rasps out driving you wild as he slams back into you again making you cum even harder on his dick with a scream. He pulls out one last time slamming into you with a grunt as he cums biting down on your neck making you moan out again.

He drops his head in the crook of your neck still hovering over you as you lay under him panting just as hard as him. He lifts his head kissing your lips gently before slowly pulling out of you and standing. You watch him slip off the now filled condom and toss it in the trash bin behind him. He slips his boxers back on before grabbing your panties and tossing them to you which you catch easily.

"Thanks." You say as you slip them on before grabbing your shirt putting it on too and scoot back crawling under the covers. He nods at you and you pull back the covers on the opposite side of the bed. "Nah, can take the couch." He says and you roll your eyes. "You just fucked me. You can stay in the bed." You say amused at him making him chuckle at you nodding and walking over laying down beside you.

He flipped off the lamp and you cuddle up to him, he wraps his arm around you immediately. You listen to his heart beat and steady breathing in the darkness. "Ive fallen in love with you Daryl. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." You whisper after a few seconds of silent thinking he was asleep already. "M'already in love with you darlin'." He says honestly and you snuggle closer to him. Smiling you kiss his chest, "I love you." You say quietly. He pulls you close kissing the top of your head, "I love you too." He says back quietly and your smile only grows as you close your eyes falling into a deep sleep. He loved you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 182 39
Jordyn Grimes, Rick's niece and one of few surviving family members. Once a sweet seventeen year old girl before the apocalypse world turned her cold...
28.9K 846 28
Hiraeth: Longing for a home one cannot have or never had. While residing at the farm with Hershel, Rick and Shane find themselves in big trouble in t...
18.7K 412 20
Hi guys! So I personally am a huge fan of Shane Walsh! He's def an underrated character, which is such a shame. But when I'm a fan of someone I like...
74.1K 3.9K 24
In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a girl who happens to be hard...