A Father A new Life Start- Bo...

By Sebastain500

Book 1 of A Father A New Life Start Harry is found bruised and battered by one Severus Tobias Snape when he w... More

About the Author!!!
1. The Truth
2. A New Beginning
3. A Home
4.1 Severus' POV part 1
4.2 Severus' POV part 2
4.3 Severus' POV last part
5. Morning Afterwards
6. Gringotts and the adoption
7. Godparents?!
8. Potter-Snape-Malfoy
9. Get Over It
Certificates
10. The Talk
11. The Restort
12. Snake Den
13. Slytherin's New Day
14. Conflicts
15. Another Conflict, Albus intervenes
16. Bullying
17. Outing and Bad News
OTIZ!!!
18.1 Christmas part 1
18.2 Christmas part 2
19. HOWLER
20. 😭Setback😭
21. Found Out
22. This means War!!!
24. Dinner and fun with Ron
25. Fun with Hermione
26. Fun with Ginny
27. Albus......... The Paddy!
28. Easter Holidays
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures Part 1
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures part 2
Their Souvenir's
Author's Note
29. Interfering Yet Again
30. Beginning of Summer
31. Gringotts Again
Blood Adoption Results
32. Cleansing and Blood Adoption
33. The Ministry
60K
34. Encounting the Dursley's
35. Another Breakdown and a Human Form?
36. Six year old Human Otiz
37.1 Fun Little Family Outing Part 1
Bit of Fun!!
37.2 Fun Little Family Outing part 2
38. Dinner with the Malfoy's
39. The Wolfie and a Small Human
40. Interfering Once Again
About Otiz
100k
He's finally here!!
41. Encounter
42. What in Merlin's name??!!
43. Otiz and Flitwick
44. More trouble
45. Court HSSSAD-264726
46. Cast Out
47. New Headmaster
48. Tommy Explains
49. Hogsmeade
Interlude..... Ron's New Family
Interlude 2
50. And He's Out Of Here
51. "Quirky" meets "Annoying"
Day in the Life of Maxwell Ronald Anderson
52. Annoyed
What Happened to Ginny?!
53. Fighting with Tom
WOW
Voting
54. Tyrant
55. Hermione's Isolation
RESULTS ARE IN
56. Plans for Hogsmeade visit
57. She's out?!
A/N I'm Feeling Down
58. Wolf and Grimm
200k GAME
WINNER
59. Bad Books with Severus
PNES
60. A Date?.... and Forgiveness
61. Date..... and New Friend?
62. Transformations?!
Sorry
63. Try to make friends
64. New Meetings Old Friends
65. A Change.... end of book 1

23. Prank War!

8.3K 233 141
By Sebastain500

((Just animal appendages and hair colour for the moment, random fireworks))

Everything was set and easy to go, Fred had somehow convinced three of the house elves to put several potions into different food and drink while George had managed to place many different time delay fireworks and fire crackers around the school nowhere was off limits in their books.

They both had decided that they would also booby trap some of the doors so then people would also get attacked by their pranks... This was going to be so much fun!!!

............

Hadrian had came into the Great Hall for lunch and right away he noticed many different students and teachers including his father sporting different colour hair, clothes and funny enough animal appendages.

He so wanted to laugh but then he felt something on his head he reached up right away and screamed in shock making everyone look at him.

He had wolf ears on his head that match his hair perfectly and a tail also of the same colour, Otiz had changed colour instead of his blue silky fur it was now orange and kept changing making him look like a rainbow!!

Fred and George came into the hall sporting bright green Slytherin hair and Fred had green rabbit ears while George had green cat ears.

Harry just laughed out loud making everyone look at him again but right away turned back to their lunch.

Up at the staff table everyone was either sporting different coloured hair, animal ears and tails or even both!

Dumbledore had giant mouse ears that matched his hair
Minerva had Slytherin green hair
Severus had bright Hufflepuff yellow hair
Poppy had Ravenclaw blue hair and fluffy rabbit ears
Flilch had dog ears making Mrs. Norris hiss at him
Filius had bright pink hair and he was laughing at it all
Hagrid had giant elephant ears
Lockhart was crying his fake blonde hair was now Gryffindor red
Madam Pinch was looking annoyed as she had orange hair
Pomona had cat ears that matched her hair
Trelawney had purple hair and was muttering about how the world was going to end.

((Sev with yellow hair OMFG I'm dying people Filius loving every minute of it, great Charms being used))

Dumbledore stood up once everyone had sat down and had said "we all love to have a joke now and then and I'm wondering when..." he stopped and looked at the Weasely twins who were playing the innocent game as they knew that everyone knew that they wouldn't prank themselves.

"...this will all come about and end but as I can see it , it might just be for a few days at least" again he looked at the twins wondering what they were planning next.

"I can't believe they did this" moaned Draco as he was now sporting a pair of antlers which were snow white with silver tips to match his hair and eyes.

Blaise and pansy had managed to get away with no hair change and animal appendages which he was happy about.

Otiz was having a ball day with is fur changing and was up at the staff table showing everyone he could, when he got to Dumbledore he hissed at him and carried on to Poppy and Pomona who both smiled at him.

"Otiz..." was all Severus said making the hybrid jump over to him and almost onto his lap but stopped at the look he was given.

Severus pointed to a bowl next to his chair which had raw met in it for him and so his attention was on that more than showing everyone his fur.

At the end of lunch Fred and George walked up to Harry and his friends and they put their arms around him smiling.

"I knew it was you two" laughed Harry to them.

"You did this!" shouted Draco pouting and pointing to his head which only earned him a smile from the two devils.

Just then a firework went off sending Otiz up in the air and hiss at the twins he almost bit them but stopped when Harry laughed, the firework sent out little pictures of the houses this one was a dancing Hufflepuff logo.

"We..."

"...wouldn't..."

"...do..."

"...something..."

"...like..."

"...this" said the twins to the small group.

A cry out brought the group running to see who was got next and when they came around the corner they notice it was the three Stooges.

Ginny's hair was now snot green it even felt like it which made her almost throw up due to it all, Ron was fuming and when he saw his brother's he went right up to them demanding that they change Ginny's hair back.

"Ron, Ron, Ron we have no idea what has happened, all we know is that we walked into the Great Hall something fell on us and now we both have green hair and animal ears to match, we don't have a clue how it happened" said George.

"Oh cut it out you two we know it was you, just give us the antidote" Hermione demanded to them but they just walked off dragging Harry with them.

They walked the other three to Transfiguration class and walking in Minerva was sitting on her desk in her Animagus form which was also green.

Everyone laughed seeing this and so she changed back not happy at all, Otiz ran up to her to show her his fur which now was polka dotted, purple, orange, black and white.

"Very nice now go sit with Hadrian and then we can start the lesson, ok" and she rubbed behind his ears getting a mew from him.

Ron and Hermione were pissed, now they are sporting weasel ears and cat ears on their heads but what was making everyone laugh more was that Hermione had whiskers growing, the same with Ron.

It looked like Fred and George had done something extra just for them and it looked like quite funny.

Everyone was trying to listen and to perform the Porcupine to Pin cushion spell but it wasn't working even if they managed to get the pronounce it correctly.

"Hystrifors" muttered Harry but it sounded strange as he kept trying not to laugh, as he was about to try again and firework and fire cracker went off making everyone scream.

Otiz right away jumped up and hissed and then went to attack who ever it was but ran into the corner of the room only to yelp out in pain as he hit his head.

"Otiz come here and let me look at you" said Harry to the poor animal who was now whimpering.

Ron and Hermione looked towards Harry and Otiz and cringed at him, not liking how he was looking at them.

"Can you sort out that thing of yours" said Ron but this made Otiz go on the attack but stopped when he felt Harry grab hold of him.

"Otiz don't he's not worth it" said Draco and Blaise together, Pansy just got out of her seat and hugged Harry only for him to flinch, but settled down after a few seconds.

"Professor can't you get that thing out of the castle, I thought that we were only allowed to bring a cat, owl, rat or a toad with us how come Potter has something else?" asked Hermione.

Minerva looked at her and said "Miss Granger I would like to remind you Mister Potter is now Mister Snape and I have been told that Otiz here is his familiar and familiar's are allowed no matter what they are. I think he's a hybrid animal anyway".

This made Harry, Draco and Blaise all nod to this.

"But why is he being treat differently then the rest of us!" Ron almost screamed to her but she just put her hand up and said "be careful Mister Weasely I have it known that both you and Miss Granger there have already lost points and have gained detention due to what you have done to Mister Snape's arm at the moment. If you want again to lose points as well as earn another detention I would kindly remind you to sit back down and be quiet".

She looked at her wand and cast a Tempus charm and saw that she only had another fifteen minutes before end of class for the day.

"Ok everyone settle down for the last few minutes of class as this discussion had been going on for the past hour and a half. I would like each and everyone one of you to sit back down and open your books back up as this is going to be your homework".

Everyone did as they were told including Otiz who's fur was now a bubble gum pink, "I would like each and everyone one of you to read the chapter about the Hystrifors charm and I would like an essay on it and then at the next lesson I would like you all to perform it. Points will be added for how well it turns out design wise that is".

With that she dismissed class but Harry stayed behind, he wanted to talk to her about what was being said and what would happen.

"Professor what is going to happen to Ron and Hermione?" he asked her and she sighed to him.

"If either of them don't stop they will be put into detention and if that doesn't help they will be isolated from the school, to complete their work and have meals as well.

If you are worried about Otiz there, he won't be allowed to be removed as he is your familiar and the Ministry of Magic can't do anything about it as forcefully removing him will most likely kill you both, sadly" she sighed but then smiled at him.

"Harry I will make sure he won't be removed and I think Severus will almost make sure that doesn't happen. Now I know you have the spell down can you show me?" she asked and right away Harry smiled back.

Otiz had fallen asleep waiting while they talked and so Harry took his wand out and performed the spell on the Porcupine still on his desk hiss-tree-fors and standing on his desk was a intricate pin cushion complete with pins what had lightening bolts, bats and foxes all over them.

"Excellent Mister Snape one of the very best I have seen throughout my time here, I award you ten points, now off you go and start on your homework and I expect you to be at dinner".

With that all three of them left.

updated: 3/6/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loathe. By sj1012

Fanfiction

198K 4.3K 59
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION (changing y/n to Myla)!⚠️ (this story is still available to read) Everyone has that one person they can't stand...y/n Jones...
325K 14K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
15.5K 671 39
Third book of A Father A New Life Start, this will cover 5th year, I'm so happy that you all loved this first one I'm hoping you will like this one. ...
704K 18.1K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...