When the Devil falls in love...

Galing kay Biridjonka

"There are two types of people. Those who fantasize all their lives about the great romantic timeless love, a... Higit pa

A romantic boy
Lil man
The Devil gives a suggestion
I want this (18+)
After
Big things (18+)
You're really something else...
Punishment (18+)
Sunday
No man is an island
Dr. CEO
Hot and cold
First
It fits me perfectly (18+)
It takes two to tango
Cosplay cafe
23:59
New friend
Who is who?
Duality (18+)
Love is Love
Satin (part I)
She knows
Heart of glass
Distraction
Desires, reality and possibilities...
Past ( Satin II)
Mothers love (Satin III)
Secret love makes us stupid
Only mine (18+)
Surprise
Two bodies but one soul
Meeting boyfriend's parents
Sweet cherry ( 18+)
The rhythm of love
A million butterflies with rainbow wings
If you look beyond the lies
Diary (short side story)
Fear
The begining
Downfall
Time between dog and wolf (part I)
Time between dog and wolf (part II)
Let the games begin
From here to eternity
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne
Author's word
I'v crossed ocean of dream to find you... (bonus chapter)

If he was telling the truth...

8.4K 381 42
Galing kay Biridjonka

Techno was still a little scared  that Alex would do something to Type, but it was over a month and Alex did nothing. He didn't know if it was a good or bad sign. Alex said he wouldn't do anything but Techno didn't know how much he could trust him.
But, Techno knew that tonight he, Type and Champ were going  out. It's time for Type to learn how to drink. Techno couldn't believe how precious Type  become to him in this short time. Even Champ was ok. Although Techno wanted to hide in the mouse hole every time Champ look at him with special care. It was as if he could read Techno's thoughts. And Techno didn't like it, in fact he was scared and ashamed. Because if Champ could really read his mind, he would see a lot of awful things. But now is not the time to think about it. It's time to get ready to go out.
Techno looked around his small room. People would be uncomfortably surprised to see where an actor lives. Although Techno made decent money, when he sent money to his parents, he could barely survive the month. Fortunately, there was always some food on the set. And his parents were just looking for more. So he accepted jobs that might not have been for him, but as long as they paid, it was bearable. His family was against moving to Bangkok. They wanted him to become a lawyer. Although he did not have  support from them. They couldn't pay him tuition, but they insisted that he work and study so that when he became a lawyer he could get married immediately. And Techno  always wanted to be an actor. He always imitated some movie scenes in front of the mirror, going to the movies whenever his budget allowed. Sometimes he would save up to 15 days just to go to the movies. And then he would look at the big screen as enchanted. The dream grew larger each day until he finally took the courage to tell his parents. And when he finally became an actor and started sending them money, they no longer rebelled.
They made the house first. Techno sends money. The siblings need to be educated. Techno sends money. Parents need medication. Techno sends  money for that too. Then they asked for money to invest in a business with relatives. They made no profit, they just invested more and more money. Every month Techno sending almost everything he earns. When he asked them once about their business, they were angry. They shouted that he did not understand business, because his job was just to laugh at the camera stupidly, and that unlike him, they work all day. After that he never asked them again. He has not been home for 5 years. For 5 years, none of them came to visit him. He didn't know how much longer he could handle this.

Type was excited to finally get to know Bangkok's nightlife. He wanted Tharn to go with them too, but he didn't know if it would be fun for Tharn with Champ and Techno, so he decided not to call him. Champ picked up Type and then they met Techno. As they tried to decide where to go, they realized that no one really had a clue about going out at night. Eventually, they decided to go to one of the most famous nightclubs. Although the queue was long they came in with no problem. The guy at the door was obviously fascinated by Type's beauty ... The club was huge. The music was modern and very loud. On several podiums, players performed various things. Everyone seemed to have a good time. The three of them settled for a table. Champ went for a drink. Type was very happy he immediately pulled out his phone and typed Tharn a message.
~~ We're at some  club called Elysium, I'll just say - wooow. ~~

Tharn read the message. He was surprised but then smiled wickedly. ~~Some club ?! My sweet naive Type. It's the best club in town. ~~
He called one number and dictated a couple of orders.

Then he replied to the message: ~~ Never heard of that club. If you like it so much we can go together sometime. ~~

Type laughed at the answer and typed:

~~ This is not a club for people your age, I'll take you to a retirement dance. ~~

Techno and Champ were looking at Type, who was looking at his phone and happily glowing like a neon bulb. Then they looked at each other and seize Type's  phone..
- "No, no, return my phone! I'm waiting for a reply. Just one more message and I'll leave my phone!"

But Champ and Techno were relentless. The three friends then went on drinking and joking.

Tharn got ready and left the house. He believed Type but Elysium was a dangerous place. Tharn knew it best because Elysium was his club. He knew perfectly well that a wealthy clientele was gathering there. And with the rich, there were those who were ready to do anything for money. He didn't understand how the three of them got into Elysium since you should have been on the list. Surely one of the staff thought he might fuck some of the new faces tonight.

Tharn entered through the back entrances and immediately went to the VIP lodge. He saw almost the whole club through the glass wall, but they could not see anything in the VIP lounge. Unfortunately he did not see the table where Type was, so he sent one of his men to move them. He felt stupid even though he wasn't there to spy on Type.

The boys switched to a better table, although they did not know why the staff were so kind to them now. From the lodge, Tharn could see that Type was having a good time. He was happy about that. Type had a lot to catch up on. This is just the beginning.

Techno saw that Type was in a bad mood, so he returned his phone. Type immediately opened messages but there was no response from Tharn. He immediately began to write:
~~ Tharn, boys took my phone. Why didn't you answer anything? Are you angry? I was joking about retirees. You know I'm kidding. ~~

Tharn  reading a message in the VIP lounge and looking at Type's face. He adored him. You could see everything on the Type's face. Panic and love, anxiety and fear ...
~~ This retiree had to make some tonics to strengthen the body. This old man has to serve the young lad in bed tonight.~~

Type blushed. With a few words, Tharn immediately made him a horny animal. He wanted to go home immediately, but  didn't want to offend Champ and Techno. So he was like on pins.

- "Type if you are going to look like you are being punished all night, then either call Tharn to pick you up or call cab,"- Techno first said.

- "No, no, it's okay I'm having a great time."

- "Call Tharn to come, I don't know why you didn't call him to come with us. You two would be disgustingly happy, but never mind."

- "Can I call him? Don't you get angry?"

Both Champ and Techno shook their heads. Type again picked up the phone and wrote the message:
~~Would you like to come and have a drink? I miss you. And I'm horny.~~

Tharn's heart pounded as he read the message and nearly ran to the door. But then he calmed down, and wrote a response.
~~I'm on my way. I don't know how long it will take to get there though I'm a retiree.~~

Type was happy. Tharn is coming soon, everything will be better now. Techno and Champ could not believe that Type returned the mood immediately. People in love are sometimes really weird.

Tharn walked the table where Type was. Many heads turned after him, but he only saw Type. His baby was smiling, holding a glass in his hands and swaying to the beat of the music.
When Type saw Tharn he wanted to burst out of luck but suddenly didn't know how to react. This was a public place. Should he hug him, kiss him? No better no, Tharn certainly knows a lot of people here.
Tharn saw the panic and confusion on Type's face. So when he approached the table, he nodded in the direction of Tecno and Champ, turned to Type's direction, with one hand grabbed him around the waist, rested his cheek on Type's cheek, and said to his ear:

- "Here..now, I want to fuck you."

Type blushed again. He was suddenly very hot and didn't know what to do. Fortunately, Techno started talking about some famous actor he just saw. Tharn was still hugging Type with one hand. It was nothing sexual. People around them could interpret it as a friendly gesture.
Boys had a great time with alcohol and irrelevant topics. The girls were now huddled around their table. Various actresses, singers, models ... But they didn't stand a chance. The main target was totally uninterested. Tharn had eyes and heart only for Type and they were again in their own little world.

Tharn now hugged Type from behind and they swayed to the beat of the music. Type could feel Tharn's dick rubbing against his ass. He began to feel the heat again.

- "Well No, me and Tharn are going home. He needs to get up early in the morning."

Techno looking at Type. The little horny devil had no shame.

- "Okay, let's go. We need to get up early in the morning as well. Don't we Champ?"

Champ laughed because everything was clear to him as soon as he saw Type's red face. Tharn, of course, paid for everything they drank. When they got out, they looked for a taxi. Tharn didn't want to drive because he drank some whiskey.
- "Shall we look for 2 taxi? Which way are you going?"

Champ and Techno went in the same direction. So they got into one  and Tharn and Type in the other.
Champ and Techno didn't talk in the taxi. Techno knew it was stupid of him to take a taxi. By the time he gets to his room it will cost him a fortune. So he told the taxi to stop. Champ was confused but went out for Techno. They were two blocks from the club.

- "Techno, what's the matter? Why did you get out?"

- "Because it's stupid to throw so much money on taxi. I live far away and who knows what traffic will be. So I'll take a room at some cheap hotel."

- "Ahaa ... you are absolutely right. Is there any cheap hotel here?"

Techno shook his head.

- "Of course not, you're forgetting where we are. I'm going in this direction. See you."

Champ grabbed his arm.

- "Don't you think it would be wiser to split the bill?"

Techno thought the idea was not bad. It will save even more.

- "Okay, but we're going  to walk a bit until we get out of this rich neighborhood."

They walked for an hour. Neither of them spoke. Finally they found a decent motel. The room was small but clean. There was only one big bed in the room.

- "Since you're big you take a big bed. I'll sleep on this sofa." -Techno said.

- "I'm not that big,"  Champ replied - we can both sleep on the bed. If we share the cost then we should also share the bed. "

Techno first wanted to refuse, but the idea of ​​sleeping on the floor was not very appealing to him, so he just nodded.

Champ took a shower first. When he left the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel, Techno was a little shocked but also pleased with what he saw. Hell, this Champ has the perfect body.

When he left the bathroom, Champ couldn't help but laugh at the Techno reaction. So he started teasing him.

- "Do you like what you see? Do you want to see everything?"

Technk jumped and ran to the bathroom. He heard Champ laugh.
This is dangerous, Techno thought. I have to stay calm. I'm not drunk enough to say that as an excuse. And maybe pretend I'm totally drunk and indulge in pleasure? No, that wouldn't be smart.
He stood under the shower for a long time, thinking what to do. When he got out of the bathroom, Champ was already in bed and Techno was quite sober. They lay in bed, each on their side. Their eyes were closed but they were awake.
It was Techno who first spoke:

- "Champ, do you like Type? If you like... maybe you should give up on him. You saw how much he love Tharn."

- "Techno, I really don't know where you got the idea that I liked Type,"- Champ replied.

- "So I didn't make a mistake? You like men? What is your type of man then?"

- "Gender is not important to me. It is important for me to feel the chemistry. And as for the type of man, if I must choose then I like tall, slightly darker complexions. I like when they have lighter hair. I also love when a person is younger than me."

Champ lied.

He listed everything the opposite of what he really likes. If he was telling the truth, he would say that he loves smaller guys, those guys who when he hugs them, they completely fall into his embrace. If he was telling the truth, he would also say that he loves dark-haired, white-skinned and cheerful-looking guys. If he was telling the truth, he would also say that Techno is his ideal type.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
69.9K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
20K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
123K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️