The Contriver Of The Fairies

By WhatADrag6

It's been seven years since they disappeared. Khaleesi once twelve at the time of their disappearance had gro... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII

VIII

409 10 0
By WhatADrag6

Back at the bar, everyone was talking and enjoying each other company. I watched entertained as Natsu collided into Gajeel after booze barrel surfing. Gray and Erza took turns barrel surfing. I laughed as Erza appeared less gracefully displaying her underwear for the bar to see as she landed upside down.

~Some place else in time~
|Levy's POV|

Even now, I remember it all so clearly. Lucy...Khaleesi... All of the eating and drinking. The singing and dancing. We ended day three in pure joy.

|Back to Khaleesi|
After getting back from a certain incident. I decided to get away from the commotion. "Hey I'm going for a walk. I'll be back."

I didn't feel like drinking tonight so I walked around Crocus. The moon was shining bright illuminating everything under it. I pulled out a special cigarette containing containing etherion particles and lit it. I exhaled the smoke thinking.

I have a bad feeling that something devastating is going to happen. As if it's heading towards us at full speed aiming to crash into us decimating our entire existence. Stop, stop, just stop Khaleesi. Don't think about it. You're being superstitious. Everything is fine, your family is back and safe. Your over thinking again. But if everything is fine then why do I still feel this sense of impending doom?

I moaned grabbing my hair and pulling on the strands trying to shake this feeling. I regained myself, closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of the breeze on my skin. I let it lull me into a state of peace. But I guess all great things must come to an end.

"What are you doing here, Fairy?" I looked up from my position on the streets to the balcony above. I inhaled and then exhaled the smoke groaning in agitation. Well a distraction is what I need, albeit an annoying one. It will do. "What does it look like? I'm waiting for my next customer. Besides what's it to ya, kitty?" I said sarcastically inhaling the smoke. "Tch! Kitty?" He rolled his eyes with his hand under his chin as he looked down at me. "Yes, Sabertooth is a tiger which is a big cat hence kitty." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wait did you hear that?" I said looking around. "I dont hear anything." He replied trying to listen closely for anything out of the norm. "It's the sound of my night being ruined." I heavily sighed. "Funny." Sting said sarcastically. I walked over to a wall leaning against it watching the moon.

"I needed a smoke. So what are you doing up at a time like this? I don't think your owner would like that your up past your bedtime." I said inhaling the smoke. "Tch. I ain't a kid. What Sabertooth does is none of your business. You pesky fairies need to learn to butt out." I raised my hands in surrender. "Sure. Sure. Don't go roping me in with that Fire Pit. It ain't my business what happens with you and your guild. That being said though, if you stop and actually take everything in, then you will start to see things in a new perspective. Everything will appear different, you can hear things you never heard, see things you never saw, experience things you only dreamt about, and feel things you never felt. A blind eye can only see so far Sting, but an open mind can experience it all. But that is not my decision to make." I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Sometimes the best questions can be answered through experience. You can only tell a toddler a fire is hot so many times. But if you let them feel it for themselves and experience it. They can form an opinion from the knowledge gained." "I don't need your lecture." He grunted. "It's not a lecture. A lecture from me is what Natsu recieved last night and tonight. Albeit, he requires a different type of lecturing. This is merely a statement. Do with it as you will." I said shrugging.

"So you guys were responsible for that explosion we saw." "Don't ask. Fairy Tail can't go anywhere without leaving a path of destruction especially the icy-hot duo." I said shaking my head groaning. "Not that I care but, why did you stay in that sorry ass guild?" Sting questioned. "Hm. They saved me when I was young after my dragon left me. They took me in and slowly opened my eyes. I would've been dead if it weren't for them. They are my family so without a doubt I will stay. I have and will continue to put my life on the line to protect those I care about." I said softly. Sting eyes narrowed at what I said but I chose to ignore it. "What's your dragon's name?" I sighed. This again no matter how many times I'm asked it's the same response. "You know there's a saying, curiosity killed the cat. If you must know, I don't remember." I said with a raised eyebrow looking at his reaction. "How the hell do you not remember?!" Sting yelled in question. I shrugged. "I just don't. Maybe it was a blessing since they abandoned me." I looked down at the ground, my eyes lowered as thoughts rushed into my head.

Would it be any different if he hadn't abandoned me in that forest. Would I still need to carry this guilt I have? Maybe then they wouldn't have... no Khaleesi. Stop you said you would stop thinking like this the day you found out they were alive. I...I...I just hate that I'm lying to them. My whole life I've been deceiving my family. I've been lying to them and for what to cover up for a murderer. To hide from what that man said to me five years ago. No. No, you're doing the right thing. This is for their own safety.

I shook my head of the thoughts, running a hand through my hair. "So what are you doing up anyway?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. "Thinking. I couldn't sleep so I came out here." He shrugged. "Hm. I see. I worry when people like you actually think. Makes me think the world is ending." I chastised smirking. "Hey! Just what the hell is that supposed to mean? People like me?" He said with his eye twitching. "Your reckless right? Tend to jump in without thinking things through. Always prone to be the first to jump into action right? The fact that you're capable of thinking is a suprise within itself, but uncharacteristically scary." I said with a mock shiver of fear.

"Don't you have anywhere to be besides bugging me." Sting scoffed with annoyance. "You talked to me first. Besides I have nothing better to do and needed a distraction. Even if its a lugubrious looking one." "...Distraction?" I got up from the wall jumping up on the balcony he was leaning against startling him. I nodded. "Sometimes your worst enemy is not one that can be seen, but they can see you clearly. Anyway good luck with this whole 'thinking'. Don't try to hard or you'll look like an idiot in the process. Night Light Bulb. I'll see ya around Rogue." I jumped onto the roof of the building and leaped across to a different roof. I heard an angry shout from Sting. I made it back to the bar after killing about an hour. I laid in the bed pleasantly suprised that Light Bulb wasn't as much of a pompous asshole tonight. I slyly grinned, Natsu whether you know it you have the ability to change people without even trying to. A quality still to this day I admire.

~Some place in a different time~
|Levy's POV|

As the night of day three came to an end, all of our feelings and ambitions became intertwined. With each passing moment, we drew closer to it. Only four days remained until...calamity.

~Day 4~
Khaleesi's outfit (One on the left)

"It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem! We're ready to kick day four's contest with a bang! Today's game is called Naval Battle! That's right folks strap yourself in for an exciting skirmish in the sea! The battlefield is a large ball of water! If you get pushed out, you lose the match! The last contestant left swimming, will be declared the winner! However, when only two competitors remain inside the battlefield, a special rule will come into play! We call it the five minute rule. In this instance, if one of the remaining challengers exits the ring within the first five minutes of the final showdown, they will get last place!" "So the game essentially becomes an underwater sumo match." Yajima clarifies. "This will be spectacular! Thank you for having me here." "Where are they finding these special guests? Right off the street?" I muttered.

"Today's guest is the head of the Scheherazade acting troupe, Mr. Lavian! Looks like the challengers have been chosen! From Lamia Scale, its Shelia! Jenny from Blue Pegasus hits the waves! From Mermaid Heel it's Lislie! Also joining the fray is Juvia from Fairy Tail Team B! Just listen to that crowd! Sounds like we've got a fan favorite here!" "With this change, Sabertooth's team now consists of its five strongest." "It's an all-star ensemble, that's for sure!" "Lastly the celestial bombshell from Fairy Tail Team A, Lucy! The scenery doesn't get much better than this, folks! Each team has sent a swimsuit-clad female challenger to represent them!" "Such beautiful and enticing ladies! Ah! I can't thank you enough!" "It's a deep-sea rumble! Try to stay in the water as long as you can! I hope you're ready ladies, 'cause the Naval Battle is about to begin!" "There's the gong! Let the Naval Battle begin!" Lucy immediately opened Aquarius' gate. Aquarius screamed, "This is my domain, you brazen bimbos!" I laughed at the hot-headed spirit. It's funny because one would think she would be cool, calm, and collected like a lake on a hot day but instead she is the sea herself, easily tempered and violent similar to waves during a storm. She sent a whirlpool of waves towards the other competitors. Juvia countered it with her water cyclone. The both of them gaining no headway.

"Give it your all, Juvia! Lucy, you could tone it down a pinch, okay ? And Jenny, I know you've got more power than that, get the lead out!" Mira cheered smiling. "I think seven years of snoozin's made your cheerleading kinda rusty." Gajeel said leaning against the wall. "Says the rusty scrap metal, himself." I said snickering. "What did ya just say?" Gajeel questioned loudly. "Alright, big mouth, who do you think we should be cheering for?" Cana asked with a hand on her hip. He turned to look down at the battle. "That's obvious. Put Juvia in water and that's all she wrote; game over."

They were still even in power. Lucy exclaimed at Juvia that she doesn't want Gray. But no matter how many times Lucy tries, the poor girl has a wild imagination about Gray and her 'love rival'. Jenny took this as her chance to send Rocker out of the water. "Quatro Puppy is out of the game!" Jenny caught Rocker completely off guard! The crowd couldn't be happier about his disqualification 'cause now they get what they really wanted all along; an all-girl bikini battle!" "Thank you very much! Thank you very much! Oh, sweet heavens, thank you!" "What a cheap shot. I guess that's one way to win." Gajeel said. Mira giggles, "Yes, it certainly is a unique fighting style, isn't it?" "Yeah. Pretty sure that wasn't a compliment." Cana started with her eyes closed. Shelia joined in the fight in attempt to attack Lislie. Lislie then used her gravity magic to alter her weight avoiding the attack. "Apparently, Aquarius has decided to abandon her wizard to rendezvous with her boyfriend!" "Ah, the sweet vigor of youth." Yajima said most likely reminiscing to his days of youth. "How cliché. Ugh!" The overdramatic special guest scoffed.

Juvia then took that as an opportunity to knock Lucy out. Lucy freaked out and pulled out two keys asking for help. Then Lucy was carried away as pink wool countered the attack. Aries apologized to Lucy also clad in a woolen bikini. This caused half the crowd, more specifically the male audience, to go wild. I heard Virgo who was also clad in a maiden's bikini. "We're your sexy defenders, princess!" I chuckled. I absolutely adore Lucy's spirits! Ever since I was little and she first arrived at Fairy Tail. "Now that's what I call entertainment!" Jenny attempted to strike Lislie but missed as Shelia swam towards them. Wendy cheered Shelia on as Chapati announced, "Little Wendy from Fairy Tail looks like she wants in on the action! How cute!" "Her fight did end in a draw yesterday." "I bet she wants another go at shelly-welly so she can settle the score once and for all." Chapati said. Wendy closed her eyes as her cheeks flushed. "Nah-uh! I do not feel that way!" She exclaimed in embarrassment. "OI! STOP PATRONIZING HER YOU PERVERT OR I WILL COME UP THERE AND DESTROY YOUR WIGS. YOU ...MPHFMPHF" I yelled out my eye twitching in anger as I raised my fist. A hand was then placed over my mouth muffling my shouts of protest. "And it seems Khaleesi, the Shirker, has had a change in heart about the games!" My eyes twitched even more as a tick mark appeared on my forehead. I started to struggle in the hold. "She maybe a shirker but, after yesterday's display I would watch what you say around her." Yajima said looking down at the girl being held back by a struggling Gajeel. "I didn't realize Wendy was here! Oh, I'd love to watch her in action. She was such a help to me in the past when she shooed away those lay-abouts from my beloved theater." Mr. Lavian said. I stopped struggling and Gajeel let me go. "Here that Fairy Tail? The public wants more wonderful Wendy, and we won't accept a substitute!" Chapati shouted out. "Trade her for the pig-tailed bimbo, stat! Thank you very much!"

"Ugh! THE ONLY THING THATS GOING TO BE HAPPENING STAT IS ME COMING UP THERE AND KICKING YOUR ASS, YOU OVERDRAMATIC GOON! I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU, MOTHER F.. MPHFMPHFMPHF" I flailed my fists as I was silenced again. "God damn it! They really need to shut up." Gajeel said struggling again. "Khaleesi, try to keep it kid friendly." Mira said giggling. "Bite me!" I heard Lucy scream and I nodded my head in approval.

Juvia then used her new technique unlocked by her second origin called, 'Darling Gray Love'. I stopped struggling and sweat dropped. It's a powerful technique that knocked Jenny, Lislie, and Shelia out but man is that a lame name to call it. Gray yelled out to her flustered, "Don't use me!" I snickered as the hand was released from my mouth. Minerva still stood in place redirecting the attack with her magic. Lucy was struggling to stay in. "Look at her go! Juvia's pushed out three opponents out of bounds simultaneously! If she keeps this up she is sure to be, the Queen of the Naval Battle!" Juvia stopped her attack to look at a pale Gray. With Juvia distracted Minerva took the opportunity to push her out of bounds. I sighed. Leave it to her to have a one track mind. "After a valiantly fought battle, Juvia ends up outside the ring! She finishes in third place and scores six points for her team!" "What a klutz." Gajeel said. "Love'll do that to ya." Cana said in agreement. "Come now. She was doing great for a bit!" Mira said in a soft spoken voice. "So that leaves Lucy and Minerva, huh?" I muttered watching the battle intensely.

"Only Minerva and Lucy remain! But where did Lucy's celestial spirits go?" "I'm assuming she sent them away in order to preserve her magic power." Yajima voiced out. "Its one-on-one! Will Sabertooth take the gold? Or will Fairy Tail snatch it away? The five minute rule is now in effect! If either contestant exits the ring before the timer runs out they will be ranked in last place!" "Is there a reason for this special rule?" Yajima asked. "You've got to keep the audience on the edge of their seats, thank you! That's the golden rule of show business!" I listened closely to the conversation that was happening between Minerva and Lucy unlike the banters before from the other contestants. "End of the line. I could send you flying out of this ring in the time it takes to blink. But the people came for a show, and I intend to deliver. Try to survive and be sure to scream." She said with a dark tone. Her hand started to glow. "What in the world?" Lucy looked startled at the magic. The magic hit Lucy as she screamed in pain. Her body writhing in pain. I heard Natsu scream for Lucy. Lucy clenched her head wincing, "I feel so heavy. Like I'm made of lead. I need to get a Spirit out here, pronto." Her hand went to grab her keys but they were gone. "Shit! This isn't good." I said grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw. My eyes narrowed at the woman who held Lucy's keys in her hand. "My keys. Where did they go? Huh?" Lucy voice wavered in fear as she turned around to see Minerva holding her keys out. "No way!" Lucy said in shock before being flung back and attacked again. "Oh no! Lucy's heading straight for the boundary and into last place!"

Lucy flailed her arms in a desperate attempt to stay in. Her back slightly went out of the water but she managed to stop the momentum. Minerva using her spatial magic sent an attack behind Lucy pushing her forward. "The odds aren't looking good. No matter how much I observe. I'm starting to wish Lucy actually landed outside." I said gritting my teeth. "What do you mean?" Mira asked. "Juvia has faith in my rival." My knuckles turned white. "Well for starters that woman uses Spatial magic. Everything around her is accessible to her. Meaning Lucy is in her playground. Another thing is that Sabertooth is out for blood after what Natsu did. So the chances of her being ruthless and merciless are 97%. I only said what I said because now we aren't just talking about Lucy fighting for first or last place but for her life. Knowing Lucy, she will not give up without a fight but, Minerva seems to have a personality where she toys with her opponents." I stated shaking in anger feeling helpless yet again. I continued to watch the fight.

"I can take it. Hit me with your best shot!" Lucy said to Minerva as she was hit several more times. "I'll keep fighting." Lucy grunted out holding her injured arm. "Oh really? You're sure you don't want out of this torment?" Minerva questioned smugly. "You want me to give up? Not happening!" Lucy said lowering her head. "Hmmm?" "If I quit, after my friends fought so hard, it'd be worse than betrayal! I won't do it! Hurt me all you want, I don't give a damn! I'll win. My guild will be number one again!" Lucy shouted at Minerva as Minerva's eyes widened as she stood still. "Whoa. They're just floating there. Minerva has stopped her relentless attacks! But...she was so close to victory!" The timer chimes as the five minute rule was over. "The timer is up! Now it is simply a battle for the top spot!" Minerva's eyes darkened as she narrowed her eyes on Lucy. I bit my lip tightly worried about Lucy. My fangs digging into my lip.

Minerva pulled back her hand as it started glowing again. However this time Minerva wasn't playing with Lucy. The attack had more power into it as Lucy flew back screaming in pain." "Lucy!" I heard Natsu yell. Minerva kept attacking Lucy, "You haven't learned your place, have you? Maybe this will teach you, who you're dealing with! We are Sabertooth, the mightiest guild beneath the heavens! You belong...on the ground!" Minerva yelled. Lucy flew back screaming until she was just floating. "There's no way Lucy can recover from that!" Then in a flash Lucy disappeared. "Where'd she go?" Lucy reappeared in front of Minerva as Minerva smashed her foot into Lucy's back. "She just reappeared in front of Minerva! But was it her doing or her opponents?" "This is just sick!" Cana said angrily. "All she's doing is torturing her." Gajeel said narrowing his eyes. I clenched my fist my body shaking in anger as I angrily spoke, "This is what I was talkin' about. She's stopped toying with Lucy. This is more than just getting first place. This is her sick way of teaching us a lesson." I watched as Lucy kept taking blow after blow.

"Lucy is getting pummeled! Even without her magic, Minerva is decimating her with blow after blow!" "How horrible. Someone, please, stop this senseless brutality! I would really appreciate it!" "Since the match is underwater, there are no knock-downs! All Lucy can do is take the relentless barriage!"

I had finally had enough. My eyes narrowed and my pupils slanted more than normal as my eyes glowed a teal color. My magic started to seep out of me. "STOP THE FUCKING MATCH NOW!" "Stop it!"I screamed looking straight at the announcers as Natsu screamed as well. It seems Natsu was fed up as he heard chuckling from Sabertooth. I looked over at them to see them smugly chuckling at Team A. I felt a small bit of relief as I saw Rogue looking down with his eyes closed. An emotionless facade displayed on his face. Natsu, Gray, and Erza looked toward them with an pure hatred, "You guys're going to pay for this!" I turned walking out of the stands having enough of this. "K-khaleesi y-your eyes!" Mira stuttered out shocked. "Khaleesi, calm down! Don't do anything stupid." Laxus said getting ready to stop me. "Relax, I'm just going to talk to someone. Besides I don't think you want me to cause a scene. I'll be back."

I left the stands walking the hallways heading to one of the only people who can stop this shit show. My magic continued to seep out causing people in the hallway to quickly move out of my way. I went up to the announcers' booth and entered. "You're the referee right? Stop the match now! I don't care if it means Fairy Tail gets second place. Its either you stop the match now or I will." I narrowed my eyes harshly at the pumpkin mascot not giving him time to answer I walked out the door. As I was walking I heard something that made my eyes widen in shock. "Stop the match, now! We can't lose the celestial wizard! Call it off before, it's too late!" Another voice said from the room. It's not the pumpkin and the only other person in the room was a king's knight.

I heard the bell sing signaling the match was over. I started to walk away quick to not be seen. I started sweating nervously. What are they up to? Does that mean Yukino is in trouble too, since she is a celestial wizard? What the hell is going on? On top of that why did my hunch have to be right? First, I need to make sure Lucy is okay, second I need to find Jellal, and lastly, I need a drink.

I ran to the infirmary hoping that was where Lucy was. I walked in to see a worried Team A around Lucy. I sighed heavily slightly out of breath, "Thank god! The pumpkin actually listened and stopped the match. How is she?" "She's okay now with the help of Wendy but she's not out of the woods yet." I sighed in relief as my shoulders lowered releasing a portion of my stress. "Did you guys' get her keys back?" "Aye" Happy said holding the keys in his hand. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hand through Lucy's hair. Something she always did when I was in the infirmary. She was like an older sister to me. Hell everyone is in some sort of way my family. Macao and Wakaba the weird uncles. Gildarts is a father figure. The list could go on and on. In a matter of seconds the majority of Fairy Tail was crowded around in the infirmary asking about Lucy. "Any word on Lucy's condition?" Juvia asked concerned. "Is she awake?" Mira asked. "You guys came!" Gray said in suprise. "Of course they did! Why wouldn't they? We are all apart of the same guild it doesn't matter if we are on opposing teams in the damn games. We still care!" I spoke quietly still playing with Lucy's hair. "Khaleesi's right!" Cana nodded. "Laxus?" Natsu questioned shocked that the brute came to check up on Lucy. "So how is she?" Gajeel asked.

Granny stepped in and spoke up, "She's not out of the woods yet, but she'll pull through thanks to Wendy." Wendy shook her head, "No, it wasn't just me, we're lucky Shelia was there to help out too." "Thank goodness." Mira sighed out equally relieved. "I'm glad to hear she hasn't sustained any lasting injuries." Erza said. I nodded. Natsu growled sitting in a chair in front of Lucy's bed, "They're gonna pay." "You can sure as hell bet on that one." Laxus said. Lucy started to stir. I looked down as Happy stood on the bed looking toward Lucy in worry.

"She's awake!" Happy said putting his paws on Lucy's shoulder. Lucy opened her eyes looking around to see all of us staring at her in concern. Her eyes started watering with unshed tears. "You guys, I'm sorry." She said her hands clutching the blanket. Natsu leaned forward, "Say what? Why are you apologizing?" He questioned. She turned her head away trying to cover her face. I continued to run my hand through her hair to help soothe her. "Because I screwed up again." She said in a sad voice. Gray walked forward smiling, "Are you kidding? Second place is nothing to be sorry about" "We got eight points in that round!" Wendy said reassuring Lucy. Erza nodded her head smiling, "Yes. Good job!" Lucy turned peeking her eyes over the covers. Lucy's eyes trembled near tears again, "But, I lost my keys." Happy walked towards Lucy holding her keys out to her. "I've got 'em right here." He placed her pouch in her hand as she hugged them to her chest smiling. "Oh, that's a relief. Thank you, Happy. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. "I think she's going to be okay." Mira said in reassurance. "But we still can't let those guys get away with this kinda crap." Cana said angered. "I feel the exact same way." Gray said. "And they won't." I said looking over to them. "Lousy buncha scumbags." Gajeel growled out.

I turned my head as the door to the infirmary opened. Gramps walked in. "Master!" "Unfortunate circumstances, but I'm glad both teams are here. I have something to tell you. I was just contacted by the games' organizers, though I'm not sure if it will be a help or hinderance to us, we've been asked to consolidate our two teams into one." "Say what?" Natsu asked in anger looking at Gramps. "So, we gotta be like everybody else now, huh?" Laxus said. Mira stepped forward, "Why are they doing that?" I sighed, "Its because Raven Tail is disqualified. It would be hard to have one-on-one battles with an odd number of teams." Gramps nodded his head. "That's right, my child." "So, we're losing five members." Erza said crossing her arms. "But how will this affect our scores?" Carla questioned. "We're only allowed to keep the lower one. And that would be the thirty-five points from Team A" Gramps informed. "But that's totally unfair!" Happy said in protest. "Fair or not, the decision's been made, so we'd better accept it." Erza said. "Look on the bright side, this just means we're gonna be able to put together an even more kick-ass team." Cana said. "Well, I wish this woulda happened a little bit earlier. Because the only thing we have left now are two man battles, right?" Gray asked annoyed. "You're wrong. Traditionally, there us a mandatory day off. Followed by a battle involving all members. It's important to choose carefully." Granny informed. "No matter what happens, I'm gonna get revenge for Lucy!" Natsu said standing up. "If they think they can treat her like that, I'll show 'em myself that they're dead wrong!" He shouted.

After the team was decided I was stopped by Gramps. "Khaleesi, my child, I know you have distaste for these games, but I need you to put that aside for now. I am having you as the reserve member. I know you are strong, yesterday proved that. No doubt you could go up against Jura and hold your own. I only agreed to not put you on the immediate team because I know you are against these game. However, if all else fails...I'll be sending you in place." I sighed but, smiled slightly happy that he put my feelings into consideration. I looked at him before heading to the door. "Say no more, Gramps. If it comes down to that, I will partake. Plus it would be fun to have another spar with Jura Pops." I left to go find Jellal before our battle begins.

I sniffed the air looking for his scent. I finally got a whiff of it and tracked him down. Running through busy hallways avoiding people. I finally found the three of them on a statue. "Hey, we need to talk!" Ultear, Meldy, and Jellal looked at me. "Khaleesi?" I waved and sat down I looked toward Jellal. "Remember the asinine theory I told you? Well, it turns out my suspicions were correct! They are indeed after Lucy. I don't know why, but I wouldn't be suprised if what we felt yesterday was somehow linked to them. I heard one of the King's knights say they needed Lucy, but I'm not certain if it's only Lucy. He said celestial wizard. I know celestial wizards are hard to come by but there is one thing that puts Lucy above the rest...and that's the zodiacs. If that is the case and if they do want the zodiacs then there is another person they will seek out too. Yukino Augria, she has the other two zodiacs as well as the thirteenth key. There is a theory I read about a long time ago. If all twelve are reunited then the gate shall open. My guess is that this is their objective but I don't know what this gate is or if it even exists." I finished closing my eyes thinking.

"Did it ever mention what will happen once the gates open?" Jellal asked. I shook my head. "Thank you for the information Khaleesi. You been a huge help. We will continue to keep watch." I nodded my head. "Anytime, you may not think what you're doing is a good cause, but I for one am grateful for all that you're doing; criminals or not. Take care I'll let you know if I find anything else out." I waved at them leaving back to the stadium jumping down from the statue.

|Back to Khaleesi|

I sighed as I walked into the arena to see Ichiya and surprisingly Nichiya battling Rocker and Bacchus. I still had time so I went into the infirmary. I looked to see Lucy awake but barley. I sat on the chair by her head. "Hey Luce, how are ya feeling?" "Better but, I'm still sore." She said softly. I smiled at her. "You did amazing! By the way do you have enough magic to open up Crux's gate. I haven't seen him in awhile." She nodded, "Since he's a silver key it won't take up too much magic." She opened his gate and Crux appeared. "Hey, Grandpa Crux. It's been awhile, I haven't seen you for seven years. Lucy I know you're tired so you can get some rest. I won't be long with Crux so I'll have him close his gate when I'm done." She smiled looking at me as I talked to Crux and nodded. She turned her head and closed her eyes again.

"Hey, Grandpa Crux, I need a favor. Do you think you can dig up any information on any type of magical gate that may be of significance?" I looked at him. "Sure, give me a minute." He closed his eyes. I sat there waiting as I rubbed my head through Lucy's hair smiling to myself. After a couple of minutes Crux opened his eyes. "I have found a variety of things but there is one thing that does hold a substantial significance. It is called the Eclipse Gate, it is a magical item that is said to be made out of maginium. It uses celestial magic as well as dark magic, particularly a certain magic from the dark wizard, Zeref. It allows a person to travel through time with the moon and sun intersect. That's where it got its name from. In order to use it, it requires the twelve zodiacs to open it. That's all I could find out for now." "Do you know where it might be or where it was last located?" I asked. "No unfortunately that's all the information I could get right now." "One more question, then you can go. When is the next eclipse?" He closed his eyes for a minute and then opened them back up. "The next eclipse is a lunar eclipse on the night of July 7 of this year. I nodded my head, "Thank you for your help, Grandpa Crux!" "Anytime my dear." His gate closed and he disappeared. I looked down at Lucy one last time and left.

I sat alone in a corridor on the railing not really paying attention to the battle of Blue Pegasus and Quatro Puppy. I brought my knees to my chest hugging them to my body getting carried away in my thoughts.

So there is a Lunar Eclipse in three days. They want a celestial wizard, specifically Lucy. Lucy is the only celestial wizard besides Yukino who has the zodiac keys. There is a gate that requires all twelve of the zodiacs to open it. And the gate can only be opened during an eclipse. Once opened a person can travel in time. Theoretically, if they were after this Eclipse Gate, then it would have to already be in their possession since they want Lucy. It would be pointless if they didn't have the gate and expected to find it within three days. Wait, Grandpa Crux said it uses celestial magic and magic from Zeref. The whole reason why Crime Sorcire is here is because, they have been sensing a magic presence similar to Zeref. If the gate uses Zeref's magic then it is possible that whoever uses the gate could have residual magic that is similar to Zeref. There is no way that any of this is just a coincidence. If this is true then what are they trying to achieve?

I gasped being pulled out of my thoughts startled as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Rogue standing behind me. "Khaleesi, you okay? I've never seen you so out of it." I let out a breath of relief seeing that it was just Rogue. "Jeez Ro! You startled me. I'm okay. It's nothing, I was just thinking." He sat down next to me on the railing. "Hm, about what? It must be important if I can catch you off guard like that." He said looking over at me before he turned back to the battle. I sighed heavily putting my head on his shoulder. "It's not nothing, Khaleesi. You know you can tell me." Rogue said in a quiet voice as his hand ran through my hair.

"It's difficult to explain. Besides it's probably me just overthinking way too much again. But still, I've just been getting this feeling that we're racing towards a future of despair. I can't seem to shake it no matter what I do, ya know? I probably sound crazy." I felt his hand reach around my waist pulling me closer to his body as his head rest against mine. "You don't sound crazy at all, Khali. I can't say I'm experiencing that exact feeling right now but, I know you aren't the type of person to overthink things. You're able to make inferences that nobody else can based on the smallest amount of information given. That is not a characteristic of overthinking." He said softly with his head still on mine. I gave a small smile. "Thank you, Rogue. You know just the right things to say to bring me back down to Earthland. If it weren't for you I would've probably been a lost soul by now." I smiled looking at him.

"Hm. I didn't do much besides, you don't need to thank me. We did promise each other." He looked down at me slightly smiling. I nodded my head, "Of course I remember, no matter what happens between our guilds we will still be there for each other." I said softly as Rogue nodded.

"It seems your fight is up next, huh?" I asked seeing that Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel were now battling. He nodded his head. "So, you and Sting are going up against Natsu and Gajeel. I bet Sting is excited." "More than normal." Rogue replied. I chuckled. "Well I wish you luck and the same goes for you as well Ro. You can always talk to me about anything bothering you." I smiled looking up at him. I gave him a side hug and kissed his cheek. "Thanks again, Rogue! You do more for me than you realize and I appreciate it." He smiled softly returning the hug. "Khali, meet me at 7, the bar down the street from Crocus Gardens." I nodded my head "Good luck dealing with the Fire Pit and Scrap Metal they can be a handful and who knows they might just fight amongst themselves during the battle...actually no, they probably will." I sweat dropped thinking about it. Yeah, they definitely will. What is wrong with the male population of this guild. Ha like I'm one to talk. I get into fights just as much as them.

I waved leaving back to Fairy Tail's stand. On the way there I saw Natsu and Gajeel. "Yo. Good luck you two. And for the love of god behave." "We ain't kids." "No but you two tend to fight and bicker like 'em when you're together." I stated walking away raising my right hand and pointing my index finger to the sky with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
123K 3.7K 25
My name is Zeref Dragneel. I'm your brother. Natsu. My beloved brother, has finally understood. He will finally kill me. Thank you, Layla, Anna...
13.3K 518 22
《Fairy Tail x reader》 《Female Y/n / She/her pronouns!》 For a wizard to be both perfect and skillful in their abilities is to achieve self resonance...
70 9 7
You go into a cave looking for your cat but this cave doesn't seem to have a end but after sometime you do reach it but when you come back out your i...