Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 33

1.3K 43 7
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

Karasuma was about to give us a signal to subdue the guy.

But something caught us off guard.

"Itchy.." We heard the mastermind in front of us say.

"That very memory makes me itch.." He says as we heard scratching noises.

"But maybe that's why my senses have grown much more keener: because my wounds are all exposed to the air." He says.

I squinted my eyes a bit, something about that voice was familiar to me.

But before I could continue to think, the mystery guy threw more of the detonators towards us, which caught us off guard.

"I told you--I'd come prepared to kill a Mach 20 monster. I have spare detonator remotes in case one is snatched away at high speed." He says, that voice really familiar.

"Enough to press any one of them if I happen to collapse." He says, his voice sinister.

I looked around and see that everyone knew this voice, but I was still trying to remember who this belongs to.

Something about his voice makes me wanna strangle him, which means that this person did something to me when I was away from school.

"Of the people I couldn't reach, there were three assassins and one other." Karasuma said as he continued to point at the gun the mystery guy.

"An insider who vanished with Ministry of Defense secret service funds and assassin budget." Karasuma said.

The guy got off from his chair and slowly stood up, he then turned around revealing his identity. I heard some gasped and their faces of shock was clear that this person did something to them.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Karasuma angrily says towards the person in front of us.

"Takaoka?!" Karasuma angrily yelled at them.

Memories of an incident started flooding my head when I looked at the mastermind in front of us, my eyes finally remembering who this bastard was.

But, I have to figure who this fucker is to my friends.

I gently tapped Yada on the shoulder since she was closer to me, I see her turning to me, her eyes wide from the shock when she saw the person.

"Who is this guy to you guys?" I whispered to her.

"That's Takaoka Akira-sensei, well not anymore at least." She says.

"What do you mean?" I asked her curiously.

"That person was our new P.E teacher, at first he was so kind and he gave us some sweets. But as soon as our training started with him, he was so harsh and abusive." Yada said looking terrified.

"He even kneed Maehara and harshly slapped Kanzaki-san, just because they were displeasing him." She said finishing her explanation.

I looked back at the bastard of a mastermind, my eyes full with murderous rage. I was pissed, hella pissed.

"What naughty children." He says catching our attention.

"Coming in the back door to see your dear teacher?"

"That's not how your good old dad raised you." He says.

I gently tapped Karma to get his attention, once he looks at me I kindly told him to place me down. He was a bit hesitant but eventually complied.

"Hooh~" I said catching everyone's attention.

I strut my way beside Karasuma, Takaoka's face was clear as I stood a few feet away from him.

"To think you were the bastard behind all this shit." I said raising my head as my eyes looked down on him.

"You bastard, do you know how much money I wasted on you?" I said angrily.

"I knew you were sketchy the moment we met on that dark ass alleyway." I said my eyes glaring at him.

"Do you know him (Y/n)?" Kayano asked me.

"Yeah, I fucking do." I said as my eyebrows furrowed at him.

"He's the bastard that sold me those smoke bombs, I wasted fucking 65 bucks on those!" I said really pissed. (A/N:Refer to chap 19)

"Because of those smoke bombs, probably 2 or more people ended up in the hospital when they inhaled the smoke." I said.

"And those caution warnings on the back? Were all bullshit the moment I read them." I said clicking my tongue.

"You." Mr. Bastard said towards me with a glare and a pissed off face.

"Yes, Me." I said sarcastically, pretty sure the people behind me just sweat-dropped.

Takaoka and I just had a glaring contest, he then starts laughing like a maniac, probably looking down at me.

"It seems you drank the drink that had the artificial virus in it." He says in a tone that's basically mocking me.

"And it seems you still look like shit. Congrats on losing the pig body by the way, but your face still needs improvement." I said in a pitiful tone.

I see his veins popping out from my remark and it seems I hit a nerve, and in all honesty, it was enjoyable.

When he saw the smirk on my face, he got his composure back and grabbed the suitcase that had a bomb on it.

"Let's take this to the roof shall we?" Takaoka says and starts leaving the room.

We all look at each other and started following him outside, or wherever he wanted us to go.

-time skip-

We were on the roof, and there was a helipad in front of us, the bastard has gone insane. I was pissed.

Takaoka started saying that he had a plan for Kayano, saying she would be in a bathtub full of Anti Korosensei BB's, together with Korosensei.

Saying she'd be tied up, a gas mask on her as the only way for her to breathe when the cement covers her whole body.

Saying that Korosensei will have to blow up, just so he doesn't get hit by the BB's, but kills Kayano in the process.

He's gone insane, and I'd be glad to kick some sense into him.

He started saying how he was humiliated by Junior-high kids..

"And you! (Y/n) Asahina, and Nagisa Shiota! " He said pointing at us.

"I will never forgive you for spoiling my future!" He exclaims.

'You don't deserve a future you piece of shit, the only future you have is burning in Hell.' I thought glaring at the bastard.

Karma and Terasaka started provoking him, as Terasaka was talking he got cut off by Takaoka, saying he could wipe out half the class with a finger.

"You two, follow me. To the heliport." He said towards me and Nagisa.

Nagisa and I looked at each other, and we looked back to the class behind us. I felt someone holding my hand tightly.

I turned my head and see Karma looking at me with worried eyes, I just smiled at him to not worry him, but it didn't seemed like it worked.

"(Y/n)-chan! Nagisa-kun! Don't go!" Kayano exclaimed at us.

"We have to, we need that antidote or else..." I said, not wanting to finish that sentence.

"But..!" Kayano let out, her face filled with worry.

"We'll be sure to get that antidote for everyone, so please believe in us." Nagisa said towards everyone.

I see everyone hesitating in letting us go, but eventually we were on our way to the heliport.

"Ne, Nagisa." I said towards him, but not looking at him.

"Hm?" He lets out, not looking at me and continued on walking with a straight face.

"I have a plan." I said.

"Let's hear it." He says.

We made it to the heliport and Takaoka looked at us with his creepy and disgusting face, I looked at the ground and see two daggers laid.

The cold wind passed us and my hair blew behind me, Takaoka grabs something out his pocket and I see it was some sort of detonator.

He proceeds to press it and an explosion has heard, Nagisa and I looked behind us and see the bridge to the heliport was bombed.

We look back at Takoka, a disgusting grin was on his face as he looked at us.

"This is revenge for our earlier fight." Takaoka says.

"Wait Takaoka-sensei, I didn't come here to fight." Nagisa says. He's trying to negotiate, but it's helpless towards a guy like this lowlife here.

"Those dirty tricks won't work anymore. I can see myself doing you in, just like that." Takaoka says.

"If you both apologize down on your knees, and beg. I'll probably let you off the hook." He says smugly.

We both understood and we went on our knees, determined to get the antidote back.

"We-" We start to talk, but got  cut off.

"You call that kneeling?! On your hands and head on the ground, you brats!" Takaoka yelled at us.

I held in my anger and sucked my pride in and did what he told us, we placed our head on the ground while our hands were beside our head.

"We apologize for going against you, we are nothing but children who don't know anything. We are deeply sorry." We said as we bowed down to him.

We proceeds to push our heads deeper to the ground, both of his hands on our hands as he made our foreheads touch the ground.

I felt my blood boiling in a murderous rage, but I had to hold back, I had to endure this.

"Oh, and after beating me and talking back to me, too."

"Is that how you talk to your elders! You're both nothing but brats who don't know anything and you decided to go against an adult!?" He angrily said, pushing our foreheads into the ground deeper.

"We're just brats and children, it was wrong for us to talk back to an adult, someone older than me." Nagisa and I said.

" We're very sorry." We said apologizing.

"Now you're speaking for the heart, your dear old Dad is pleased." The bastard said removing his hands from our heads.

Nagisa and I rose our bodies but stayed in the kneeling position, my heartbeat was starting to calm down, as I thought that we'd get the antidote back.

But I was so wrong..

"I'll give you two a little reward." Takaoka said.

"Did you know what would happen to your body once you got the virus? I asked Smog about it and he told me something good."

"Their bodies covered in boils, their faces like a bunch of grapes!"

"Wouldn't you two like to see that?" Takaoka said with a happy smile.

He grabs the suitcase and before we knew it, he threw the suitcase into the air and pressed the detonator.

The suitcase explodes and I just stared at the shattered vials with wide eyes.

My heartbeat was going wild, my adrenaline going through my body wildly. 

"Haah...haah...haah.." I breathed in and out heavily.

Trying to calm myself, but with Takaoka laughing like a crazy person and how much joy he saw in our despaired faces...

I snapped.

3rd POV

(Y/n) sat on the ground, quietly. Her head hung low and, no one could see what her expression was.

But, the face she had on her face looked like she had lost all reasoning, which was dangerous. 

The light in her eyes were no longer there, her eyes become cold and dull

Her bloodlust was seeping out of her and Karasuma and Korosensei immediately noticed the dangerous bloodlust.

(Y/n) grabbed the two knives and everyone felt a huge shiver going through their spines, even Takaoka felt the shiver and his knees were going weak.

The (h/c) haired female looked up towards Takaoka and the moment her met with her eyes, it seemed like he froze in his spot.

His heartbeat was going wild due to the fear he was feeling for staring into her eyes.

Everyone was suffocating from the bloodlust and scary aura (Y/n) was emitting. 

The girl stood up and her scary glaring eyes, scared the shit out of Takaoka. She glared at Takaoka as she gripped the knives.

In a split second, she was already in front of Takaoka. The man in front of (Y/n) couldn't move due to the fear he felt from the girl in front of him.

"You just pissed me off." (Y/n) said with her cold and venomous voice.

He couldn't move, it was as if her aura was making him stay put. The man was so terrified, his knees shook like a new born dear.

"I'll kill you.." (Y/n) mumbled out, but Takaoka heard it.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" (Y/n) angrily said as she tabbed Takaoka on both of his shoulders. 

Takaoka screamed in pain and couldn't do anything due to the fear he had for (Y/n), but (Y/n) didn't stop.

She pulled the knives out and pressed her foot down towards one of Takaoka's knees, making it bend the other way, where the knee shouldn't even bend.

As Takaoka screamed in pain and fell down to the ground, landing on his back, (Y/n) got on top of him and aimed at both his eyeballs.

As she was about to stab him in the eyeballs, something stopped her.

A stun gun hit the back of her head, which snapped her back to reality. She turned around and saw Terasaka.

"Don't go crazy now, you psycho!" Terasaka yelled out towards her.

"I knew what was going on inside your head as you saw the antidote blew up, quit worrying about others you crazy chick!"

"This virus will go away with a goodnight's sleep, so don't kill someone who isn't our target! It's not worth it to dirty your hands on a piece of trash like him!" Terasaka said snapping (Y/n) back from her senses.

(Y/n) returned to her normal self and stuck her childishly stuck her tongue out towards Terasaka.

"I'm not a psycho!" She yelled childishly.

She turned her attention back to Takaoka who pissed his pants, literally.

"Disgusting pig. You actually pissed your pants? Hahaha! Pathetic!" (Y/n) crazily laughed.

"Welp, time to say goodnight." (Y/n) said with her cold eyes, making Takaoka scared for his life.

(Y/n) raised her right arm where one of the knives was and aimed, she then stabbed the ground beside Takaoka's head.

Though, Takaoka didn't know that since he passed out, thinking (Y/n) would actually stabbed him through his eyes.

(Y/n) got off the passed out man and checked his pockets, as she rummaged through the pockets, she found three vials of antidote.

"I don't think this is enough for everyone.." (Y/n) mumbled out looking at the vials.

'Haah, I actually wanted to do the plan with Nagisa.' The (h/c) haired girl thought.

(Y/n) turned around and faced Nagisa, she made his way towards him and passed the vials towards him.

"You think the government could make copies of these?" She asked the bluenette boy.

"They'll figure something out, but, are you okay?" Nagisa asked her.

"I'm good now, gotta thank Terasaka for snapping me back to my senses. Sorry you didn't get any action." (Y/n) said laughing, in which Nagisa laughed together with her.

Your POV

The rest came and surrounded us, I felt my body was picked up off the ground. I turned my head and saw Karma.

"Is your body fine? You still haven't recovered." He said worriedly.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired." I said with a soft smile, not wanting to worry him.

Everyone was surrounding me and I thanked Terasaka when I saw him, he just shrugged me off like a tsun.

"But the antidote, they're not enough for everyone." Kayano said.

"Ha. You don't need no antidote." We heard a voice.

We turned around and we see the three assassins, each of them look fucked up due to the damage we inflicted on them.

The three starts saying that we don't need the antidote and that they're not here to avenge their boss, but instead told us some new type of info.

Instead of the virus Takaoka gave the three, they placed something else inside our drinks. It was An improvement of a food poisoning bug.

It'll keep going for 30 hours, or so. 

We all looked at each relieved to hear the news, I felt my body being held tight. I can tell Karma was relieved when he heard that I won't be dying anytime soon.

The three sighed, they started saying how they were  impressed by us and how it was quite fun fighting with us, the gas dude then tossed something to Nagisa.

"Here are some supplements, give it to them and put them to bed." Gas dude said. Nagisa nodded his head.

Helicopters came and there were two of them, Karasuma told the three that they need to detain them and they casually agreed.

The helicopters landed and we boarded it, I leaned my head onto Karma's chest and let out an exhausted sigh.

'I'm glad this is over..' I thought as I slept.

#####################

Heyoooooooo!!

Did you like this chapppp????

I hope you did! The next chaps are not yet to be made but they'll eventually be. 

Stay tuned for upcoming chaps!

CIAO!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...
10.1K 181 17
Akira had a dark past one day she wakes up in a hospital and finds out she is adopted and has 14 siblings how will she react. will she finally talk...
38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...