Todoroki X Reader Scenarios!!

By AnimeAuthor12

COMPLETED!!! Enjoy! More

How the two of you meet
Your first date/When he asks you out
When the two of you walk home alone
When You're Sick
Todoroki X Blind! Reader
When He's Sick
YN's Birthday!!
Coming soon!!
Nightmares
The Fight And Make-Up
Jealousy
Help!
Resolve
Safety
He First Realizes His Love For You
He Accidentally Hurts You
He's Flustered
He Flirts With You
You Play With His Hair
Tickles
You're On Your Period
When He Cooks For You
You Get Bullied
He Gets Into A Fight
Meeting His Family
You're Depressed Around Him
Style
He Fights You Because Of A Rumor
When He Teases You
When You Tease Him
His Love Letter To You
Sweatshirts
Important note I need to be read
Ex
Opinions On Each Other
Pocky Challenge
When You Tell Him You're Pregnant
Another Very Important Note
REQUEST PAGE!!
Road Trip
Day Care
Life as a Parent

He Plays With Your Hair

13.8K 195 135
By AnimeAuthor12

Thanks to the bunch of people who recommended!!

You always enjoyed when he played with your hair. Everyone else did it wrong. He did it slowly and gently. It sent shivers down your spine. He did it when you would lay down together for a nap or to sleep for the night, while you cuddled, watched movies, and even sometimes in the car.

If you had a massive headache you would lay down, head on his lap, as he took your hair out of the messy bun it was in and began to play with it. He took it section by section, making sure everything got the same amount of attention. "How are you so good at this?" You would ask him as he shrugged. Sometimes after a cuddle session, if you were both in a good mood he'd tickle you so you'd get up.

If you were sitting up with him or his head was level with your hair, he'd kiss your hair and your forehead. You would pretend you were asleep and he'd say things like 'you're so gorgeous' and more things he'd love to say about you.

If you got sick or were on your period, he'd let you have the bed to yourself and he'd sit on the floor next to you, playing with your hair and if you got lucky, he'd sing for you. His voice was actually quite stunning.

He'd always be sure he wasn't hurting you and warn you if he was about to run into a tangled area in your hair. In the morning and sometimes at night, he'd brush your hair out for you, sometimes even styling it for you.

Word count: 280

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
9.6K 178 7
I'm just gonna stick to the main guys for now if I get time after exam season I may, add different scenarios at your request, but It will stay comple...
526K 6.1K 39
**I WILL ACCEPT REQUESTS** You can request anything. Because I hate sad endings I probably won't do a lot of angst or any. Y/N one shots
220K 6.8K 29
CLOSED FOR REQUEST Listed: Iwaizumi Semi Akaashi Yaku Sugawara Sorry if they are a bit Ooc i don't really know some of them well but i got a friend t...