TURN of events

By imagines69

Jessica had never been like her friends. Especially when it came to Kalin and Myles. They were all crazy for... More

TURN of events
Part 2
Part 3
A/N
New story
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17

Part 10

1.6K 34 1
By imagines69

**Sexual Content! Be mature please and no this int going to start being a regular occurrence in the story! love you guys!**

I woke up smiling and looking over at Myles.
"Myles," I whispered and he opened his eyes and when he saw I was looking at him he smiled. I rolled over and rested on his chest before kissing him softly on the lips.
"Sorry bout last night," Myles said and I chuckled remembering him trying to sleep with me.
"It's okay, I did the same thing and I was sober." I said and he smiled and sat up getting out of bed. He stretched out and then began walking away.
"Myles, where are you going?"
"To shower, want to join?" he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes and groaned.
"No, I wanted to cuddle" I said with a pouty face.
"I smell like rum and need to shower, if your not gonna join me there's a bathroom down the hall." he said with a wink and then walked in the bathroom. I bit my lip but shook the thought away and went to shower down the hall.
After I got all clean I wrapped a towel around me and and brushed out my hair. I began walking down the hall and swung open Myles door to see him standing there in only his towel. It was wrapped around his waist and I realized my towel was the only thing on me to.
"I'm not gonna lie I was really hoping you'd join me." he said and I chuckled an walked over to his closet an grabbed a big hoodie then I smiled when he threw me some of his briefs to wear. I slipped those on first and then turned around and let my towel drop and quickly pulled the hoodie on.
"You dressed?" I asked and Myles chuckled at me.
"I'm decent," he said and I turned around to see him just pulling up his sweats. I smiled at him and ran up to him giving him a big kiss.
"I'm never gonna get tired of that,"
"Me either, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to be able to call you mine." he said and I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"What do you mean?"
"As soon as I saw you I just knew you were different, then I got to know you and you were so different from every girl I've met and I just wanted to be with you but you didn't like me. Now I'm sleeping next to you at night, and kissing you, I'm just really happy" he said blushing and I kissed his cute red cheeks.
"Sorry it took me so long to come around,"
"It was worth the wait," he said and then kissed my forehead and pulled out of our hug but I pulled him back.
"We need to talk," I said smiling at him.
"About?"
"I'm pretty sure you no," I said and we sat down on his bed.
"Sex?" He said bluntly causing me to chuckle.
"Yes."
"Are you wanting to have sex? Jessica, first you get me drunk and come on to me, then you try to get in the shower with me, now you want say this" he said and I rolled my eyes and have him a stern look resulting in a cute smile on his lips.
"Myles, I really want to talk about this." I said and he shook his head up and down and grabbed my hand.
"You mean a lot to me and we just started dating. I don't want anything rushed,"
"Myles, we're both 18 neither of us are virgins I'm not worried about being rushed. I want to do this with you," I said and he smiled and pulled my head to his and kissed me passionately. Then he slowly pulled away and smiled at me.
"Okay, I just want you to be happy." he said and then kissed me and I attempted to lay down but he pulled away and burrowed his brows.
"No, not here! Our friends are in the next room, let me take you somewhere nice tonight. Make it all romantic and special."
"Really?" I said smiling.
"Yeah, it'll be special one way or another." he said and then we headed down stairs to make breakfast.

I made the eggs and bacon and Myles made some bagels then we sat down to eat.
"So," I said and took a bite of bacon.
Myles opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Kalin walking in.
"Morning guys," he said yawning and stretching out his arms.
"Morning bro," Myles said and Karlie came and sat next to me at the table.
"Have fun last night," I said smirking at her and she grabbed a piece of my bacon and winked at me.
"Believe it," she said and I chuckled.
"So what are we doing today," Kalin said sitting down next to Myles.
"Well I need your help today," Myles said to Kalin and I burrowed my brows and then realized he was doing something for 'our night'.
"Okay, well Karlie wanna chill tonight round 6?" Kalin said and she smiled and nodded her head.
"I'll walk over from Jessica's, I'm thinking we should have a girls day." she said to me and I nodded my head eagerly.
"Yes please!" I said and she smiled at me an clapped.
"Yay, well let's get to your house so we can get ready and go." She said and I nodded and stood up looking out there kitchen window.
"My moms gone, so lets hurry she'd jump to conclusions if she saw me in your clothes." I said smiling at Myles and he stood to give me a kiss and hug me. His hug was very long as if he wouldn't see me again for a while.
"I'll see you tonight, I will pick you up around 6." he said and pecked me one more time on the lips before me and Karlie grabbed our things and headed across the street.

"So, you an Myles seal the deal last night?" she said coming out if the bathroom with he damp hair up in a towel and her body covered by a robe.
"No, but we are tonight." I said and smiled excited to finally do this huge thing with Myles.
"Do you love him?" She said and I bit my lip and smiled.
"Yes, I think I do." I said and she hugged me tightly and made me smile.
"Okay, well get ready cause we need to get you cleaned up for tonight." she said with a wink and I chuckled and went to change.

After a long day of pampering and shopping I went home to get ready. I wore some black panties with a matching bra and then slipped on a light pink skirt that ended mid thigh and a long sleeve lace cropped top. I put on some pink strappy sandals and then curled my hair loosely down try back and put on some Winged liner and mascara.
"You look gorgeous," Karlie said as I put on some light pink lip stick and shiny gloss.
"Thanks babe," I said and hugged her tightly before she walked across the street hang with kalin. I walked downstairs and grabbed my purse and waited till I saw Myles come outside. When I did I walked outside and walked across the street over to Myles. He looked at me and smiled and then looked back at his car, but he quickly looked back and at stopping in his tracks. He looked me down and up and then came and grabbed my hands.
"You look absolutely gorgeous." he said and I blushed and looked down at my feet.
"Don't look down," he said and lifted my chin up so he could kiss me softly. I smiled and then we both hopped into his truck.
"So, where are we off to?" I said and Myles smiled at me and grabbed my hand and drove with his other hand.
"A buddy of mine is letting me use his beach house for the night. It's beautiful and it's right on the beach to." he said and I gaped my mouth open.
"I didn't bring any clothes?" I said and he smirked at me.
"You won't need any," he said with a smirk and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"I brought you pajamas as figured we could spend tomorrow in bed." he said and my eyes widened and I looked at him.
"Relaxing! god get your mind out of the gutter." he said and I laughed and we spent the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.

We pulled up and the house was beautiful and literally on the beach. We went inside and Myles led me upstairs so we could put our stuff down then he led me back downstairs.
"This is really nice, you didn't have to do all of this" I said an he grabbed me and kissed me and then kissed each cheek and then my forhead.
"It's barely enough. I want tonight to be special" he said and I smiled and nodded my head and he brought me to the kitchen. He pulled out some salad and began preparing it and told me to go relax in the living room. I did as he said and couldn't contain the smile on my face. I was just so happy, happy with myles, happy with this night, happy with everything.
"Babe, dinners ready." he said and I stood up and walked into the dining room to see candles lit and champagne poured into glasses, and two fancy looking salads placed in plates.
"Wow," I said and he smiled and we both sat down and began eating.
"Can I be honest with you?" he said and I looked up and took a sip of champagne.
"Of course,"
"You're amazing, you're gorgeous, talented, you don't use me like other girls, you're an amazing friend, and amazing person, you're gorgeous.."
"You already said that?" I cut him off smiling.
"Well you are! You're stubborn, you keep me on my toes, you're caring yet you still are a ball of fire, your sweet and you always look so perfect with or without make up, you're too good for me but so perfect for me, I love to kiss you because your lips are always so soft, and you're eyes are so beautiful." he said and then took a breath and looked at me nervously.
"I-I love you Jessica," he said and my jaw dropped I was unable to make a noise. Myles Parish.. loves.. me?
"Jess?" he said and I shook my head.
"Im sorry, I just wasn't expecting that." I said wiping my tear away. Why was I crying?
"I know it's really sudden, I just I've never felt this way for anyone." he said and I smiled and looked him in the eyes. My heart sped up and my stomach turned as I opened my mouth to speak.
"I love you to Myles" I said and he exhaled obviously nervous I wouldn't say it back.
"Really?" he said and I stood up and kicked my shoes off and then grabbed his hand and pulled him up.
"Come on," I said and he smirked at me and pulled me upstairs me giggling behind him.

He walked over to one side of the bed and I stood by the door smiling at him.
"You're sure you want to do this? I wouldn't be mad if you wanted to wait a little longer." he said but I could see the want in his eyes.
"No, I'm ready Myles." I said and he ran over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me to him. He kissed my lips sweetly and passionately. Then he moved his kisses down my jawline and to my neck forcing a moan to escape my lips. He lifted his shirt up and over his head and set it on the floor and I rested my hands on his chest. He looked me in the eyes and lifted my shirt up and threw it down with his. Keeping our eyes locked I slowly undid his pants and he kicked them off. Then he looked down and pulled my skirt off letting it fall down to the floor and I kicked it away.
Myles ran his fingers up my bare back giving me goosebumps, and we both just stared into eachothers eyes, lovingly. His finger ran down and then back up my back until they reached my bra strap. He looked at me as if seeking permission and I nodded my head up and down and then his expert hands unclasped my bra. I pulled it off an Myles looked my body over and then Gently began rubbing each breast. He kissed each breast and then sat down pulling my waist close to him. He kissed my hips and I grabbed his hair taking in his soft sweet kisses.
"Myles stop teasing me" I said smiling down at him.
"I don't want this to be rushed, we have all night and I plan on using that to our advantage." he said and I smirked and pushed him down on the bed. I slowly kissed down his chest and took my time on his abs. Then I kissed his underwear line before slowly pulling them down and throwing them on the floor. I bit my lip and looked him over. He was breathing heavily and watching my every move carefully. I slowly licked up his member and then took it all in my mouth. He moaned and grabbed my hair as I continued blowing him. After he finally came I swallowed it like a champ and then smiled up at him.
"I love you," he breathed out and I chuckled and he shoved me down so I was now under his control.
"Your turn," he said and I smiled but could feel my breathing begin to pick up. He kissed down my belly and I closed my eyes taking this all in. He kissed across my hips and his teasing was getting to me.
"Babe," I said and I felt him lift up most likely looking at me. I kept my eyes closed and bit my lip. Then I felt my panties lift up and come off my body. I felt Myles begin rubbing me gently and I moaned letting my eyes flutter open. I looked down and he was smirking up at me and then dipped down and began licking up my slit. I moaned and pulled at his hair as he continued this until I came.
"Holy.. shit" I said and he sat up and looked me over. I felt self conscious and tried covering my body but Myles grabbed my hands and pinned them down.
"You're so damn beautiful," he said and I blushed.
"Are you on birth control," he said and I nodded my head anxious to feel him again.
"Yes, I have been for two years."
"You still want to use one?" he said grabbing a condom from his wallet.
"I'd rather not," I said and he put it away and then spread my legs far apart then rubbed me to get me warmed up again. He pushed his head against my entrance and then smiled down at me.
"I love you," he said sweetly and I could tell he was nervous.
"I love you, too" I said and then he shoved into me making me moan out. I felt him pull out and then back in slowly at first but gradually sped up. I moaned louder and he groaned and kissed my cheek. My eyes rolled back and I felt my world shatter as I climaxed. Myles groaned very loud signaling he was orgasming as well. We both finished and he collapsed on top of me.
"Oh my god, that was amazing." I said and he pulled out than kissed me softly and laid down.
"I'm exhausted" he said and I nodded in agreement. After recovering I curled up to him and he wrapped his arm around my body then kissed my forhead.
"Night beautiful,"
"Night handsome," I said and we both slowly drifted away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 261 37
Abby has moved to a new suburb, which means a new school. Shes going through a bad time in her life right now, will she find someone to make her feel...
7.4M 243K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
5.7K 162 13
After Scott's relationship ended badly he turns to Mitch for support. Now with a crazy, violent man hot on their trails and with the help of their ne...
160K 3.9K 40
Kaylee is the new girl from America and she befriends the boys from five seconds of summer. As the school year continues the relationships get compli...