Part 10

**Sexual Content! Be mature please and no this int going to start being a regular occurrence in the story! love you guys!**

I woke up smiling and looking over at Myles.
"Myles," I whispered and he opened his eyes and when he saw I was looking at him he smiled. I rolled over and rested on his chest before kissing him softly on the lips.
"Sorry bout last night," Myles said and I chuckled remembering him trying to sleep with me.
"It's okay, I did the same thing and I was sober." I said and he smiled and sat up getting out of bed. He stretched out and then began walking away.
"Myles, where are you going?"
"To shower, want to join?" he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes and groaned.
"No, I wanted to cuddle" I said with a pouty face.
"I smell like rum and need to shower, if your not gonna join me there's a bathroom down the hall." he said with a wink and then walked in the bathroom. I bit my lip but shook the thought away and went to shower down the hall.
After I got all clean I wrapped a towel around me and and brushed out my hair. I began walking down the hall and swung open Myles door to see him standing there in only his towel. It was wrapped around his waist and I realized my towel was the only thing on me to.
"I'm not gonna lie I was really hoping you'd join me." he said and I chuckled an walked over to his closet an grabbed a big hoodie then I smiled when he threw me some of his briefs to wear. I slipped those on first and then turned around and let my towel drop and quickly pulled the hoodie on.
"You dressed?" I asked and Myles chuckled at me.
"I'm decent," he said and I turned around to see him just pulling up his sweats. I smiled at him and ran up to him giving him a big kiss.
"I'm never gonna get tired of that,"
"Me either, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to be able to call you mine." he said and I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"What do you mean?"
"As soon as I saw you I just knew you were different, then I got to know you and you were so different from every girl I've met and I just wanted to be with you but you didn't like me. Now I'm sleeping next to you at night, and kissing you, I'm just really happy" he said blushing and I kissed his cute red cheeks.
"Sorry it took me so long to come around,"
"It was worth the wait," he said and then kissed my forehead and pulled out of our hug but I pulled him back.
"We need to talk," I said smiling at him.
"About?"
"I'm pretty sure you no," I said and we sat down on his bed.
"Sex?" He said bluntly causing me to chuckle.
"Yes."
"Are you wanting to have sex? Jessica, first you get me drunk and come on to me, then you try to get in the shower with me, now you want say this" he said and I rolled my eyes and have him a stern look resulting in a cute smile on his lips.
"Myles, I really want to talk about this." I said and he shook his head up and down and grabbed my hand.
"You mean a lot to me and we just started dating. I don't want anything rushed,"
"Myles, we're both 18 neither of us are virgins I'm not worried about being rushed. I want to do this with you," I said and he smiled and pulled my head to his and kissed me passionately. Then he slowly pulled away and smiled at me.
"Okay, I just want you to be happy." he said and then kissed me and I attempted to lay down but he pulled away and burrowed his brows.
"No, not here! Our friends are in the next room, let me take you somewhere nice tonight. Make it all romantic and special."
"Really?" I said smiling.
"Yeah, it'll be special one way or another." he said and then we headed down stairs to make breakfast.

I made the eggs and bacon and Myles made some bagels then we sat down to eat.
"So," I said and took a bite of bacon.
Myles opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Kalin walking in.
"Morning guys," he said yawning and stretching out his arms.
"Morning bro," Myles said and Karlie came and sat next to me at the table.
"Have fun last night," I said smirking at her and she grabbed a piece of my bacon and winked at me.
"Believe it," she said and I chuckled.
"So what are we doing today," Kalin said sitting down next to Myles.
"Well I need your help today," Myles said to Kalin and I burrowed my brows and then realized he was doing something for 'our night'.
"Okay, well Karlie wanna chill tonight round 6?" Kalin said and she smiled and nodded her head.
"I'll walk over from Jessica's, I'm thinking we should have a girls day." she said to me and I nodded my head eagerly.
"Yes please!" I said and she smiled at me an clapped.
"Yay, well let's get to your house so we can get ready and go." She said and I nodded and stood up looking out there kitchen window.
"My moms gone, so lets hurry she'd jump to conclusions if she saw me in your clothes." I said smiling at Myles and he stood to give me a kiss and hug me. His hug was very long as if he wouldn't see me again for a while.
"I'll see you tonight, I will pick you up around 6." he said and pecked me one more time on the lips before me and Karlie grabbed our things and headed across the street.