Part 3

"I have to change!" Karlie said and rapidly started throwing my clothes everywere.

"Kar, they said we're chilling at their house. I doubt that want you to show up all dolled up for an evening at the opera!" I shouted and she shook her head and smiled nervously.

"You're right, we should probably head over right?" she said an I giggled at her nervousness.

"Well it is 5:15" I said and grabbed my phone and purse and walked across the street with Karlie.

"You'll be fine. Kalin already likes you just chill." I said to her and knocked on their front door. A few seconds later Kalin opened the door and smiled at us but mostly at Karlie.

"Hello ladies, come on in." I walked in and looked around at the inside of the house. The boys had nearly no decorations set up, but the house was still very 'man cave' or 'bachelor pad' styled. We walked into a large open living room, it had two black leather couches, a large flat screen tv, a little table that had two sprites and xbox controllers on it, and of course huge water speakers.

"Jessica!" Myles shouted when I walked in the room. I stopped in my tracks ad braced myself for a hug which was quickly given to my.

"Hey myles.." I said Flatly me chuckled as he pulled away.

"You could be a little nicer after all we are on a date." he said making my eyes widen at him.

"This is soo not a date! If anything we're two people trying to get to no eachother better." I said and everyone smiled at me.

"Like a date." Myles added and I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"If anyone on a date here it's those two." I said pointing at a now blushing Karlie and smirking Kalin.

"Let's eat!" Kalin shouted avoiding the topic and making me laugh.

"I just got pizza and figured we could just talk and hang out," Kalin said carrying in two boxes of pizza.

"Oh," I said and bit my lip nervously.

"What's wrong?" Myles said and I looked over at him and felt bad telling them. They were trying so hard and I've stomped all over it now I'm gonna ruin they're food choice.

"She's Vegetarian," Karlie said and I smiled awkwardly.

"Lucky for you I like cheese pizza, and I guess I can share with you." Myles said and I half smiled before taking a seat on a couch.

After eating Kalin and Karlie went off in their own little world while me and Myles talked about school.

"So what's your favorite class?" He asked and I sipped on my water.

"It used to be dance," I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Until I came?" he said and I chuckled.

"I don't hate you being in my class it's the 'oh Myles teach a class' 'oh Myles you're amazing' 'oh Myles'"

"Okay okay!" he said cutting me off,

"I'm not gonna teach a class, but do you really even dance?" he said and I gasped at his words.

"Yes actually I started in 6th grade." I said crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"Show me some moves." he said smiling at me obviously amused.

"You'll see tomorrow," I said and stood up off the couch.

"Well, I need to get back home" I said and Myles jumped up off he couch.

"Do you like us now?" Myles said and I giggled at them.