Part 7

I got home and ran upstairs to get ready for dinner. I put on some black leggings and my dance hoodie that was a light pink color with my name on the back I'm white letters. I pulled my hair down and messily braided it to the side and then slipped on some black mandals. I walked down stairs and smiled when I saw my mom setting the table. She had on some jean capris and a black v-neck with her hair pulled back in a messy high pony. She set down some salad and green beans on the table. Along with a salad plate and dinner plate for everybody. Then she set up glasses along with the plates and silverware. She was going all out and I haven't seen we do this since before dad died. It must be nice for her to be cooking again. After dad and all my problems she stopped doing a lot of things like this, everything feels normal again.
"Hi honey," she said setting mashed potatoes and gravy on the table.
"Hi mom, this smells great." I said an noticed her smiled down at the table. There was a knock On the door and I smiled heading over to open it. I saw Myles and he had flowers in his hands makings smile even bigger.
"Hey," he said and I hugged him before letting him inside. I led him to the dining room and my moms face lot up when she saw him.
"Myles, glad you could make it."
"Of course ma'am, these for you." he said handing her the flowers and she smiled and went into the kitchen and returning with the flowers placed in a vase.
"Thank you Myles they're lovely, and call me Anna." she said and Myles nodded his head.
"Everything smells wonderful," he said and my mom smiled again pointed to a chair.
"Well, the chicken will be done soon. Take a seat you two can get started on your salads while I finish everything up." she said and went back into the kitchen.
"So," I said sitting down across from Myles "you bought my mom flowers?"
"Yup," he said smirking at me and taking a drink from his water my mom poured earlier.
"Hopefully she doesn't get the wrong idea and mistake you for her boyfriend." I said and he laughed quietly.
"Well well, I never took you for the jealous type." he said and I smiled at him.
"I never took you to be into the cougar type. Guess we're both full of surprises." I said and we both laughed before my mom came in.
"Myles, I hope you like chicken?" she said setting some on my plate and hers an stopping next to him.
"I love chicken, thank you Anna." he said an she placed some on his then we all got some mashed potatoes and green bean and ate in silence. Finally my mom broke the silence and said,
"So, I hear you're a rapper Myles."
"Yeah, we just got back from your actually." he said smiling at her.
"That's really exciting, and you came back to finish out school?" she asked and he looked up at her from his food.
"Yes, and to take a break from the road and all that craziness." he said and she nodded her head approvingly.
"You and your friend live alone?" she asked and I hid my blushing cheeks, why is she asking so any questions!?
"Yes, we're 18 and we make most of our music from home so it made since to get a place of our own." he said and she nodded her head agreeing.
"Yes, well I assume you have no bad intentions for my daughter." she said staring him down.
"Of course not Anna, I have to much respect for your daughter than to pressure her into things." he said and smiled over at me.
"So you have my permission to hang out as you please at your house. Just please take care of my daughter." she said sounding stressed.
"I will, you have my word." he said and then we finished our food In silence.

"I'll be upstairs relaxing, very nice to meet you Myles." she said and hugged him and walked upstairs.
"I think I did pretty good." he said and I nodded my head.
"Me too," I said and walked him towards the door.
"Wanna come over for a bit? Kalins at Karlies and I'll be bored." he said and I nodded my head smiling.
"Yeah," I said and we walked outside and across the street to his house.
I sent my mom a text letting her no I was at Myles and she told me okay. We walked upstairs and went into his room.
"So, what do you wanna do?" he said and I laid down on his bed.
"Sleep," I said curling up in ball and sighing.
"Me too, I wish you could stay here again." he said and I patted the bed next to me and he laid down next to me.
"Well, I could always ask." I said pulling out my phone.

Me- Mom can I stay at Myles house for a dance cram session? I swear he will sleep on the couch we got partnered up for a dance routine and want to a practice lifts. You can drug test me give me a breathalyzer anything!

Mom- you're 18 you don't need to make
Up excuses for staying the night with your boyfriend. I trust you to not make bad choices honey. I'll see you In the morning sweetie😘

My jaw dropped when I saw it and I looked over t Myles
"Mom said yes." I said and he smiled and fist pumped the air.
"Yay," he said and got off the bed and went to his dresser. He grabbed himself some sweats and then looked over at me.
"Do you want a hoodie to sleep in?" he said and I perked up.
"Yass!" I said and he tossed me a huge blyss hoodie and I smiled and walked into the bathroom to put it on. I slipped off my hoodie and sweats and put his on over my short body. The jacket went down to my knees and i pulled my hair up into a messy bun and walked out to his room. He had on his sweats and his t-shirt and he glanced up at me and smiled.
"You look damn cute in my clothes." he said an I smiled down at my feet.
"Come on let's go get a movie and something to drink from downstairs. He said wrapping his arm around my neck.
"Okay," I said and we walked downstairs. I got a water and Myles got a sprite then we headed over to there movie collection.
"What should we watch?" I asked and Myles pulled out Life As We Know It.
"Alright," I said and we started towards the stairs but the doors opened up stoping us.
"Jessica?" Kalin said and then Karlie popped out from behind him.
"Jessica?" she repeated and I hid my face from embarrassment.
"Hi," I said awkwardly.
"Okay, I heard rumors but now I know you guys are together" Kalin said crossing his arms.
"We aren't official or anything we're just working into things." Myles said glaring at Kalin.
"So you're like together just not official." He said and I modded my head yes.
"Myles come with me." Kalin said and Myles sighed but went upstairs.
"Hey Kar," I said and she walked up to me and hugged me.
"I'm sorry about Bella. She's such a bitch." She said and I nodded my head.
"I know, how'd you talk your mom I to letting you stay here?" I asked and she chuckled.
"I'm at your house" she said with a wink.
"You're moms clueless." i said and she chuckled.
"I know right? So how are you an Myles. Like how far have you gone?" she said biting her lip and nudging me.
"Nothing, he hasn't kissed me yet." I said and she burrowed her eyebrows and smiled in disbelief.
"What? wow now I feel like a whore." she said looking down at her feet.
I giggled and hugged her again right as Myles walked back down.
"Come on Babe" he said and I smiled up at him and walked up stairs. Karlie followed us up but went into Kalins room, me and Myles went into his.
He put the movie in and we laid down under his covers.
"I'm exhausted" I said and Myles pulled me against him.
"Me too," I snuggled into his chest and looked up at him.
"When are you gonna kiss me?" I said instantly regretting it because he looked taken back.
"Sorry, I'm just.. thinking out loud." I said and he smiled a soft smile down at me. He kissed my cheek and then kissed the corner of my lip making me smile. Then he lifted my chin up and connected our lips together. His lips were so soft and they fit perfectly on mine. He pulled away letting if linger a second more before pulling away completely. I opened my eyes and looked up at him before smiling the tingles still ran through my body.
"Woah," I said and he looked at me as if he wanted more. I crawled onto his lap and he smiled as I moved down and kissed his lips again. This time it was more heated and he slowly moved his tongue in and explored my mouth. I felt so in the moment with him and couldn't stop myself from going further. I began pulling his shirt up over his head but he stopped me.
"No, Jessica it's too early" he said and I looked down at him disappointed.
"Myles, I really like you I don't think you understand that." I said and he rolled his eyes at me.
"I really like you to Jess, but I'm not ready to go all the way with you yet." He said and I looked down at him.
"I know you'd want it too be special to" he said and I looked at him confused.
"Myles, I'm not a virgin." I said and he looked shocked.
"Oh, I figured you were.." he said an I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.
"Nope, I lost it junior year with Jake Anderson. The only other boyfriend I've had. So, it down at have to be special."
"Well, if we start dating and it's been a while and we are both ready. I'll make it special." he said and I smiled down at him and kissed him softly before rolling off of him.
"Fine," I said and snuggled up to him and he kissed my forehead. I was dozing off to sleep but me and Myles both sat up when we heard moaning and what seemed to be Kalins bed hitting the hall.
"Are you kidding me." I said and Myles chuckled and pulled me back down to him.
"Night Jess,"
"Night Mellz" I said and dozed off into a deep sleep