Part 9

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror.
"Hey Jess, how do you feel?" Karlie said adding mascara onto her perfect lashes.
"Like I got hit by a truck" I said putting on some concealer to hide my puffy eyes.
"Babe, just make up with him!" she said sitting down next to me. She turned me around and began curling my hair as I added on waterproof mascara.
"I can't, he doesn't want to get back with me." I said feeling more tears gather in my eyes.
"Kalin said he was complaining about all night, and saying he fucked up Jess. He wants you back!"
"Bella will tell them Kar, I can't let them find out!" I said and she hair sprayed my hair an then went to my closet.
"How did that big haired bitch find out anyway?" she said grabbing a yellow summer dress that ended mid thigh from my closet and handed it to me.
"She walked in on me once at school, she promised she'd never say anything." I said biting my lip and Karlie came up and hugged me.
"Babe, it's okay. I don't think you give Myles enough credit, he wouldn't judge you." she said and I pulled out of the hug.
"I love you Kar,"
"I love you jess"

I pulled into the school with Karlie next by my side. I had on the yellow dress and my white strappy sandals, my outfit did not match my attitude. I would have been fine wearing baggy sweats and a t-shirt but Karlie wouldn't allow it.
"Come on, you look hot strut your stuff" she said and I giggled but then frowned again. I heard giggling and then saw Myles walk down the hallway with a group of girls crowding him. I felt a pang in my chest when I saw that Bella was one of them. Myles glanced at me and waved but I turned and darted down the hallway and went straight to the dancing room. I collapsed on the floor and groaned loudly at the past two days. It's been exciting, fucked up, and depressing. I'm ready to get off these crazy waves I call my life.
"Jessica?" I turned around and saw Myles standing there and I rolled my eyes.
"This is what I get for showing you were I escape to. But you need to be here more than I do I'd hate for you groupies to track you down! So, I'll leave." I said and got up made an escape do the door but Myles grabbed me and stopped me.
"Stop, we need to talk." he said and pulled me back over to the dance floor.
"What," I said and he hugged me tightly.
"I missed you," I scoffed and shoved him away.
"It been like 9 hours, and you have Bella now."
"Are you kidding me? I didn't talk to her! She fucked you over and is a huge reason our relationship went down. But most if all she made you cry, I can't forgive her for that. But it kills me to see you upset over something I pretty much caused."
"Myles! I don't care what Bella thinks of me I can handle her attitude, but she knows things and I don't.. I don't want you to know about it." I said looking down at my feet. Myles grabbed me and pulled me up so his lips met mine, and god did it feel right.
"I won't judge you.. ever Jessica. But I also won't rush you with anything whenever you want to tell me what's going on I'll be ready to listen. Just please let me be your guy again I felt so lonely last night." he said and I chuckled and looked at him watching curve his lip out in a frown.
"I missed you to, so bad." I said and he hugged me again making me smile.
"I'm not wasting any more time, Jess please say you'll be my girlfriend."
"Of course!" I said and he kissed me softly on the lips one last time before pulling away.
"Let's never fight again." he said sighing with obvious exhaustion.
"Didn't sleep either?" I said and he looked down at me raising his eye brows.
"Not at all, I almost came to your house 3 times! But Kalin stopped me." he said and I giggled at him and he turned a little red in the face.
"I'm pathetic aren't I," he said hiding his face but I grabbed both sides of his head and forced him to look up at me.
"Well If your pathetic I am to, because I almost went to your house but Karlie stopped me." I said and he chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"I wish she wouldn't have."
"I wish he wouldn't have."
"Well, your mine now again and I couldn't be happier."
"Come on lover boy, let's get to class." I said and he grabbed my hand walking with me thought the halls.

I got home and collapsed on the bed letting out a sigh of relief and exhaustion. I grabbed my phone realizing I hadn't checked Instagram in a while. I gained atleast 100 followers including Myles and Kalin. I got tagged in a post with Myles and one on the Kalin and Myles page. I checked the fan page first and it was the picture from chipotle and they captioned it 'I love my squad' and I giggled a bit before looking at what Myles posted. It was the picture of us in the lift and the caption was 'really enjoyed dancing with this lovely girl today' and the comment were crazy.
'Oh my god I ship Jyles!'
'Ew Myles stop'
'Don't listen to them Myles you look crazy happy with her your fans will support you!' I smiled and typed a comment.
'I had fun to Mellz, and thank for your support it's appreciated.' I sent it and my mentions went crazy. I got on twitter an I had a whole bunch of @ tweets.

@melaniebanks23: Are you and Myles Official yet??
@Jessica96: wouldn't you like to know😏

@yourgurlsam: Your so gorgeous I'm glad Myles is with you!
@Jessica96: Thank you! You guys are so sweet!
I smiled when I saw I had a text from Myles.

M- get off twitter and come over I got pizza and champagne👌 Kalin and Karlie are here to!
J- sounds hella fun! on my way☺️❤️

I pulled my hair out of the ballet bun and was happy to see the curls still looked nice. Then I pulled on light wash ripped up jeans and a white hoodie that said 'Bay Area' in red letters on it. Then I pulled on some burkinstocks and headed down stairs and across the street. When I got to there house I walked in and headed to the living room to see them all sipping on champagne.
"Starting with out me?" I said and they all looked up Myles poured me a glass and then handed me a slice of cheese pizza.
"Thanks," I said and sat down next to him.
"So what were ya guys talking about?"
"We wanna play couples drunk hide and seek." Kalin said and I chuckled and nodded my head.
"Sounds fun!" I said and took a big a swig of my champagne. It was very sweet and tart definitely not cheap.
"This is good." I said and took a bite of my pizza smiling at the good taste.

About twenty minutes later we were all giddy and buzzed.
"Alright, Myles you guYs hide first!" Karlie slurred and shoved us.
"Alright No peeking!" I said and she grabbed Kalin and they sat on the couch chuckling and hiding there faces.
"Come on," Myles said and pulled me upstairs. We ran into a wall and try to muffle our laughter but he yanked me into a room I hadn't been in before. It was the recording room and he yanked me into the booth section and pulled me down. I chuckled but he covered my mouth and smiled down at me.
"Shh they'll find us!" he whispered and then laid down flat on his back beside me.
"Here we come!" we heard them shout from far away. We got wide eyed and Myles flipped over so his chest was on top of mine.
"Shh, they won't find us if were quiet." he said and smiled down at me.
"You're squashing me!" I whisper shouted and he chuckled and flipped us over so I was on top of him. I giggled and kissed him softly on the lips leading into a passionate make out. He reached his hand up my shirt touching my bare back making goosebumps grow all over my body. We heard the door slam from the room over and Kalin say 'were gonna find you!' forcing us both apart.
"I'm kinda over this game now," Myles said winking and I blushed a little but couldn't stop the giggle from falling out of my drunk lips.
"We're drunk Myles," i said followed by a hiccup.
"Soo," he said and then the door opened and we both jumped together and laid back down.
"Found ya!" Karlie said and I chuckled and Myles smiled at me.
"Guys me and Kalin wanna uhh... go to bed!" Karlie said biting her lip and gazing at Kalin.
"Perfect! Night!" Myles said and grabbed my hand and yanked me into his room and shut the door making me laugh.
"Myles Parrish you Romancer," I said with a smirk on my face and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to him.
"I'm not even drunk any more," he said but couldn't contain his drunken laugh.
"Oh yeah, I can tell" I said and then kissed him softly on the lips. He pulled his shirt off swiftly and then continued to kiss me softly on the lips an moved down to my jawline and then to my neck.
"M-Myles you should stop," I said and he looked up at me confused.
"I don't want our first time to be all drunk and disorderly." I said and he chuckled and nodded his head and ran his hands through his poof.
"Yeah, my bad." he said and stumbled to grab his shirt and I stopped.
"How about I wear this instead." I said winking at him and grabbing it from his hands.
"Oh, enjoying the view" he said and grabbed himself some sweats from his drawer. He stumbled to get dressed and then I pulled off my shorts and shirt and slipped on my shirt. I looked over at Myles and he was biting his lip looking me over. I began pulling my hair up in a messy bun and he shook his head and got under his covers.
"What?" I said and sat down next to him.
"Your a little tease that's what, now come lay down with me." he said and I laid down next to him curling up to his side.
"Night Gorgeous,"
"Night handsome," I said and kissed him and then laid my head on his chest falling into a peaceful sleep.

*** in case you guys couldn't tell there will be some sexual content coming soon. I'll put a warning when the chapter will have some but most of you read my other Myles Parrish Fanfic so you're used to it! Thanks for reading and waiting forever for me to update! Love ya guys and I'm always open for requests or suggestions!***