Part 12

My alarm blasted threw my room and I turned it off quickly so I didn't wake myles. He looked sweet, and simple Id to wake him up. I smiled and just looked over his features and played around with his poof. It was all messy from his sleep and I loved it. I leaned down and kissed his lips and I felt him tense up. I lifted up and he was still sleeping so I kissed him again this time he made a delighted noise and eventually kissed me back.
"Morning." he said smiling after I pulled away.
"Morning," I said and then rolled out of bed and headed to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and Myles came in and started combing threw his hair. I saw him start to get it ready and I grabbed his hands and stopped him.
"Stooopp!" I said and he looked at me confused.
"Whaaaaatt?"
"Your hair is so cute messy," I said and he chuckled an continued to work his masterpiece. I rolled my eyes and then curled my hair loosely. I did a brown smokey eye with winged liner, mascara, and pink lipstick. I put on light wash skinny jeans and a white v neck then a slipped on a black and white flannel. Myles walked in light wash ripped jeans, a white tee, and his white high top vans. I grabbed my white slip on van and put them on then grabbed my bag and Myles hand then headed down stairs.

We got some Thai tea and then parked in our school parking lot.
"You ready babe?" he said and I jumped out of the drivers seat and walked over to him.
"Let's do this," I said and grabbed his hand. We passed by Bella and she rolled her eyes at me. She strolled up to us and rested her hand on Myles shoulder.
"Hey Mellz, your hair looks really cute today." she said and then ran her hand through it. He brushed her off and pulled me closer to her.
"Really? My GIRLFRIEND likes it better messy." he said and her jaw dropped along with every girls around us.
"Well, true fans respect the poof." she spat out and I smirked at her.
"true fans respect me and the people I love." he said and I smiled and Bella began frantically looking around the parking lot at the people who were laughing at her.
"Looking for your pride bella? You lost it a long time ago." I said and Myles and I turned around and began heading towards the school.
"At least I don't lose my lunch everyday you emo bitch!" she shouted and I stopped in my tracks with my jaw to the floor.
"Bella what's your problem!" Myles shouted but I ran at her full speed. Her eyes widened and I decked her right in her cheek. She fell to the floor and I got on top of her and and punched her again. My knuckles ached so I switched to pulling her annoying curly red hair.
"Fuck you! You fake little bi-"
"Jessica stop!" Myles shouted and pulled me off of Bella. He yanked me up and brought me to my car and I sat in the passenger side. He climbed Into the drivers side and quickly pulled out of the school parking lot and drove down the street to my house.
"I Fucking hate her!" I shouted and Myles looked at me and then smiled.
"I love you so much, you kicked her ass!" he said and I giggled but let out a groan and grabbed my hand.
"Oh my god! My hand hurts!" I said and Myles kissed it As we pulled into my house.
"Come on, I'll get you some ice." he said and we walked inside and I sat down on my couch and noticed my knuckles were already bruising.
Myles came in with a towel wrapped around ice an set it on my hand. I sighed in relief and then groaned again resting my head in my other hand.
"Myles, i'm gonna be expelled."
"No, you won't. If you don't mind I can get you out of it." He said and I sighed in relief again and laid down on Myles lap.
"Thank you, I'd really appreciate that."
"Just wait for the principle to call and i'll go with you to your disciplinary meeting." he said and I nodded my head and he ran his fingers threw my hair.
"Myles, I'm ready." I said sitting up and he chuckled at me.
"I know, that's what happened this weekend." he rolled my eyes and turned so he was facing me better.
"No, I'm ready to tell you everything. I'll feel better if I do." I said and he looked nervous but smiled and nodded.
"It's okay, I want to tell you I just have to start from the beginning." I said and he relaxed slightly.
"My dad got cancer in 6th grade. Lung cancer. He never smoked a day in his life, but still got it and tragically died from it a year later. He fought hard and kept a strong face for me, but I knew he hurt bad and eventually I told him it was okay to stop fighting. Those were the last two weeks of his life an surprisingly he seemed so serene." I said smiling fondly at the memory of my dads peaceful face.
"After he passed my mom had to get a job to support us. Dad worked mostly in stocks so he left a good amount of money behind for us, but not enough. My mom started working at the magazine and soon got promoted and she wasn't around much. She tried really hard to be around but work kind of consumed her. I started dancing all night every night and got less and less sleep because I feel better when I dance. It's like my escape, my happy place that nobody can ruin. Well could ruin.." I said and then rubbed the back if my neck nervous to continue.
"Then one day at ballet I was practicing just a simple lift with a guy. It wasn't hitting and he walked over to our instructor and I could hear him saying it wasn't going because I.. I was to heavy." I but my lip and closed my eyes this was the first time I ever actually told somebody the whole story. Karlie and my mom knew it but they lived it with me I never actually had to say it all and god.. it hurt.
"I heard rumors of ballerinas puking to lose weight so I tried it that night, and I just never really stopped. I spent months never keeping my meals down and I turned into all skin and bones. One night Karlie was staying the night and she was changing and I couldn't help but notice that I didn't look like her. She had curves, she was Healthy and so skinny. I wondered why I didn't look like her and somehow figured I was fatter. So I stupidly went and puked while she was over and she of course heard me. She yelled and cried and I felt so awful. Like I was stupid and I don't know I just felt so awful. She made me promise I'd stop and I opened up to my mom and I got help. I stopped puking but I still felt empty, my dad was gone, my mom pretty much was gone, Karlie was so perfect and happy all the time. I guess I slipped into depression." I glanced up and Myles looked so sad and I let a tear fall down my face. After I say this he'll never stop looking at me like that.
"One night I couldn't stop crying, I was watching old videos of my dad and Karlie was supposed to come over, but she was at a party. I don't know what came over me but.. I-I cut. It hurt but I remember actually feeling relief because I didn't feel anything until then. Karlie of course caught me one day and the same cycle repeated. I got better by junior year. I haven't cut since then and most of the scars healed, but that dumb bitch never let's me forget about it." I said and by now I was sobbing into my arms. Myles grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. I wouldn't look him in the eyes, I feared seeing the pity in his eyes.
"How did she find out?" he said and rubbed my back and held my hand.
"She walked in on me in the bathroom, and when she was talking to me she saw my arm because my sleeved were rolled up. She promised she'd never say anything.." I said and broke down again.
"I had no idea that's what she was holding over you! That's not okay, that's honestly awful!" he said and then wiped my tears away.
"Why won't you look at me," he said and I looked up surprised to see a small smile on his face.
"I was scarred you were gonna have pity written all over your face."
"Do I?" he said and I smiled and nodded.
"No, thank you." I said and snuggled into his chest.
"I think you're incredibly brave. You've been threw hell but you still wake up every morning with a smile on your face and brighten so many peoples day, including mine." He said and I kissed him softly and slowly pulled away.
"You make me really happy Myles, I hope you realize that." I said and he kissed my for head.
"In case it wasn't clear, i'm gonna talk to Bella now." he said and I chuckled and nodded my head. My phone vibrated and I sighed and grabbed it.
"Hello,"
"Hello, it's Mrs. Carnes you're needed back at school. right away." she said and I sighed into the phone.
"On my way." I said and hung up.

Myles and I arrived at our school office and were ushered right in to the principle.
"Myles, it's nice to see you. Both of you take a seat." Mrs. Carnes said and we both sat down and she gave me a stern look.
"Fighting is never allowed at our school, you know that Jessica. I'm very shocked I've never had any problems with you." she said and I shook my head up and down.
"Mrs. Carnes if I can but in, Bella has been bullying Jessica for weeks now. Jessica had a hard time a few years ago and Bella won't allow her to forget, big to mention is telling people about it. She had it coming, and I honestly don't think you should punish her for this."
"Nice of you to care so much Myles, but Bella has her nose knocked out of place and her face is seriously bruised. I can't let this slide. This is called for expulsion Jessica." She said and my jaw dropped to the floor.
"Well, If Jessica gets expelled for fighting back against somebody who was verbally abusing her for weeks. Then I think Kalin and I could find a better school to go to." He said and I looked at him shocked.
"Myles let's not be hasty!"
"I know that Kalin and I have been giving your school a lot of buzz and publicity. So if Jess goes so do we."
"Okay, here's what I'm prepared to do. We let this one slide as long as you stay away from Bella, and I don't get you in my office again." she said and smiling nervously.
"Sounds perfect, thank you Mrs. Carnes." I said and stood up. Myles grabbed my hand and we walked outside the office.
"See you tomorrow!" Myles said and we walked out of the office. I rolled my eyes when I saw Bella and her little clique laughing at me.
"I assume I won't see you tomorrow." she said and I smirked at her.
"Well, I'll be here but you're black eye might make it hard to see." I said and winked Myles stopped and walked over to her.
"Oh and bella, I appreciate that your a fan, but leave me and my girlfriend alone. I know what you've been doing and thats seriously fucked up. I don't want to talk to someone who would do that to there 'friend'" he said and her jaw dropped.
"Myles look what she did to me!" she said pointing to her face.
"Yeah, my girls got a hell of right hook." he said and she gasped. He walked up to me kissed me softly and then we continued outside.

"Thanks for that,"
"Of course, come to my house I bet Karlie's been dying to hear the details of our weekend." Myles said smirking and I chuckled and followed him to his truck.
Once we got to his Karlie ran outside and squealed while clapping her hands.
"I heard you kicked ginger snatches ass and dodged expulsion!" she said and I held up my bruised knuckles for her to see.
"Hell yes I did!" I said and she hugged me then looked at me like she needed to talk to me.
"Kalin wants pizza, wanna come with me to get it?" She said and I nodded my head.
"Yeah, I'll see you soon." I said and kissed Myles on the lips.
"Love you, and get clothes so you can sleep here." he said and I nodded my head yes.
"Love you to," I said and then Snagged his keys from his hands.
"No no no!" He said and I ran to the driver side and blew him a kiss.
"I'll be careful I swear!" I said and he nodded his head yes but bit his lip nervously. When I drove away he covered his eyes making me laugh and Karlie was cracking up in the front seat.
"How was it? Was he good? lousy? small?"
"Yes. no. and definitely no!" I said and she squealed and bounced in the seat.
"So what happened?"
"He took me to a beach house, cooked me dinner, and may or may not have told me he loved me!" I said and she let out a 'awe' noise making me chuckle.
"Then a lot of foreplay and then ya no," I said and she shook my leg and smiled.
"Proud of ya, and you finally handed Bella's ass to her." She said and I fist pumped and let out a 'woo woo' noise making her laugh. It's been a fun, exciting, loving, intimate, sad, and epic week so far.