Part 16

My heart felt like it fell out of my body and no longer existed. My mind was spinning and I heard my phone go off every two minutes. I covered my mouth as the sobs were pouring out of my mouth.
"Jess!?" I heard Karlies voice echo through my house. She jogged upstairs and I heard her approach my door and soon came storming through.
"Babe!" she said and hugged me tightly and I cried on her shoulder.
"What happened?" she said and I wiped my eyes and began telling her the story.

~ Earlier that day ~

I was walking across the street to Myles house and I felt excited to see him. He's been busy lately and I haven't gotten to see him. I walked inside and headed straight up to his room, but Kalin stopped me before I could reach his door.
"Jessica it's not a good time," he whispered and I looked at him strangely.
"What?"
"Myles, he isn't in a good place right now. You should come back later. Just trust me." he said and I looked at him confused.
"Kalin, I'm going to go see my boyfriend. If he's in a bad place I want to see him." I said and he nodded from to defeat and walked away to his room. I sighed and slowly opened myles door. He was sitting with his back turned towards me and I could see his back shaking as if he was crying. I shut his door and looked him over and he gave me a sideways glance.
"Hey," he said in the most defeated and shaky voice I've ever heard him speak.
"Myles," I said and walked over to him but he stood up and moved away.
"Leave Jessica," he said and I felt my heart wrench.
"Myles stop, come here" I said and he turned to look at me. His eyes were puffy and his face was read and tear stained.
"Babe, what's wrong." I said attempting to swipe his tears away and he quickly grabbed my hand.
"Don't. Dont touch me." he said and I looked at him shocked and felt my eyes begin to water.
"M-myles, please tell me what's wrong. I don't understand?" I said and he rolled his eyes at me.
"I know Jessica, I saw you with that boy." he said and I dropped my jaw not believing what I was hearing. I haven't been with a boy other than myles, kalin, and my dancers who all aren't interested in my kind.
"Myles, what the hell are you talking about?" I said and he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of me, of me and Jake Anderson kissing at school. Jake Anderson as in My ex boyfriend from two years ago.
"Myles! That's from years ago," I said and he scoffed at me.
"Who sent that to you?" I shouted and he looked me over before answering me.
"Bella." he said and my heart shattered to the floor.
"You believe Bella over me," I said and he looked down at his feet.
"That's you in the picture isn't it?" He asked and I bit my lip to fight the tears.
"Yes, it is but it's from a long time ago myles!"
"I don't know what to believe Jessica." he said and my lip quivered and I wanted myles to hug me and tell me he wasn't mad, but I didn't know if if ever get that again.
"Believe me." I said and he looked at me pained but still with a stone hard face.
"I thought you were different Jessica. Somebody I could trust and be real with unlike most of the other girls. But you just turned out to be just like them all." he said and I wiped the tears away and looked down.
"Well I guess that's it then." I said and he looked at me.
"Yeah, it is." he said and I looked at him in disbelief.
"Myles please." I said feeling my heart drop to my stomach.
"I trusted you Jessica, I think you should go." I ran up to him and hugged him tightly but he didn't hug me back.
"Myles, don't do this." I said and he pushed me off gently and wiped his face.
"I need you to leave Jess, please." he said and I felt my lip quiver as I nodded and walked out of his door. Kalin stopped me and wrapped me in his arms making me feel better.
"If it makes it any better, I believe you Jess. He will to, he just needs some time." He said to me and I nodded and wiped my eyes.
"Karlies on her way over. I'll tell her to go to your house. Okay?" He said and I nodded and went to my house. ***

"How could he believe that!" Karlie said and hugged me tightly making me feel better.
"Why does Bella hate me so much! All because I'm dating myles?" I said and then I felt my crack even more as I realized what I said.
"Was dating" I said and let out a few more sobs. Karlie tucked me into my bed and then went into my closet to change into some of my pajamas.
"I will lay with you as long as you want, okay? Tonight we will sleep and tomorrow we can be lazy and have a calorie fest." she said and I giggled but quickly frowned.
"Tomorrows opening night of Swan Lake Kar,"
"Okay, then we will sleep good tonight and tomorrow I'll get you all dolled up for your ballet. Kalin and I will be there after the show, okay?" She said and I nodded my head and closed my eyes attempting to fall into a deep sleep.

*** sorry for the long wait guys! Here's the next chapter and I might post again tonight❤️❤️***