Part 4

After ballet I raced home and changed before going over to Myles house.

I messed up my ballerina bun and pulled down a few pieces to frame my face. Then I put on some dark brown burkinstocks, my shorts from earlier, and dark grey hoodie that had our schools name on it in red writing. I sprayed on some perfume so I didn't smell, and then grabbed my purse and phone and jogged downstairs.

"Mom!" I shouted threw the house and I headed to the kitchen when I heard her shout back from there.

"Where are you heading?" she asked looking up from her newspaper.

"I'm.. um.. I'm hanging out with Myles tonight." I said awkwardly and he frowned at me.

"Jessica, you told me you had no interest in those boys." she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, I'm not interested in a RELATIONSHIP with them. I am interested in a friend ship though. Although Karlie is very much interested in Kalin and is hanging out with him tonight. So I told Myles I would hang out with him tonight as friends so he didn't have to third wheel." I said and she sighed before rubbing her temples.

"I really don't like you hanging out with a 21 year old boy alone." she said and I giggled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Mom, I'm a good kid. I know my boundaries and I'm not gonna let some 21 year old rapper cross them. I'm 18 mom, I can take care of myself." I said and she nodded her head up and down and then hugged me.

"Okay, well when will you be home?"

"I'll probably stay at Karlies." I said and she nodded and again rubbed her temples.

"Alright, I love you."

"Love you to" I said and then jogged out the door.

I knocked on Myles door and I smiled when Karlie answered with a confused face.

"Jess?"

"Hey Kar! Im hanging out with Myles while you hang out with Kalin." I said and her confusion turned into a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her.

"As friends." I added and a few seconds later Myles appeared behind Karlie with a smile in his face.

"Ready?" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"Bye guys!" he shouted and we

Headed to his big black truck and hopped inside.

"So? where are we going?"

"The carnival is in town. I thought we'd go there." he said and I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"I love the carnival!" I said and he smiled at me from the side.

We got to the park and Myles paid for my entry, which made me have to remind him that this isn't a date.

"I know, but I till feel the need I pay for you." he said and I rolled my eyes at him but I couldn't hide my smile.

"Well, what should we ride first?" I said and he pulled me over to a Rollercoaster making my stomach turn.

"You're not scared are you?" he said and I And I shot him a glare.

"Nope, not at all." I said and I pulled him over to the entrance to the Rollercoaster seats.

"You two, row 5 please." the worker told us and we sat down in the two seated row. Within two minutes the car took off and we raced all through the tracks going up, down, sideways, an upside down. I screamed the entire time an Myles laughed at me when we got off.

"Shut up." i said as we walked away from the rollercoaster.

"What next?" he asked and my stomach grumbled loudly and he chuckled at me.

"Let's get you fed." he said and we walked over to the food area. I bit my lip looking around at all the fattening food, and I thought about my auditions in two weeks.

"You okay?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm actually not that hungry" I said and he raised a brow at me.

"Your stomach just growled loud enough to stop every person in the park. I feel like you're pretty hungry."

"Well, I'm vegetarian remember?" I said and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"Wanna go get a salad some where?" he said and I nodded my head yes and he smiled.

"Okay, let's go." he said and we walked across the street to a sub shop. I got a regular salad with no dressing and a water. Myles got a sub sandwich and sprite.

"I that gonna fill you up?" Myles asked and I nodded my head.

"You no, you're gorgeous Jessica. Just the way you are." Myles said and I blushed as I chewed on my dull lettuce.

"Thanks Myles, but I have to be ready for auditions."

"What do you mean? Like lose weight?"

"Yeah, I have to be light enough for the lifts." I said looking down at my water.

"You're gorgeous Jessica you don't need to change anything." he said looking almost mad at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said awkwardly.

"Don't apologize, I just don't want you to look so down on yourself when you have no reason to." he said and we ate in a awkward silence.
"So, wanna go catch the end of Kalin and Karlies movie night?" he asked as we walked back to his car.
"Yeah, sounds fun." I said and smiled at him.

We pulled into his house and walked in side to hear the faint noise of a TV from upstairs. He grabbed my hand making me tense. He noticed my discomfort and let go of it quickly.
"Sorry," he whispered and then held his finger up to his lips signaling me to be quiet. I nodded my head yes and we continued upstairs. We headed to a bedroom where the noise had been coming from an Myles quietly creeped the door open. We saw Kalin and Karlie cuddled up and asleep in Kalin's bed. Myles quietly turned the TV off and then led us back out to the hallway.
"We can watch a movie downstairs, or I can walk you home?" Myles said and then I realized I was supposed to be at Karlies house tonight! If I went home my mom would ask me why I wasn't going to Karlies, and even my amazing lying skills wouldn't et past my mom. If she found out Karlie was sleeping here she'd call Karlies mom for sure! Oh god..
"I can't go home!" I whisper shouted.
"What?"
"I can't because I'm supposed to be at Karlies." I said and he smiled softly and wrapped his arms over my shoulder.
"Movie night it is!" he said and we walked down stairs.
"You pick a movie, and I'm gonna change into some sweats. Wants some sweats?" he said and I nodded yes as I looked over there over whelming amount of movies.

I decided on Taken because it was one of my favorite movies. Myles got it started while I changed into sweats. He brought me black baggy sweats that luckily had a tie string around the waist other wise theyd fall to the floor. I left my hoodie on and then walked out to find Myles relaxed on the couch. The credits were just coming on when I took a seat on the couch.
"If you get tired you can sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." he said and I smiled and nodded at him.
"Thanks," I said sweetly and he smiled down at me.

Half way through the movie my eyes began to close slowly. I fought to keep them open but I couldn't for much longer. I allowed them to close and I drifted of into a comfortable sleep.
I was brought back to reality when I felt my self being lifted off the couch. I kept my eyes closed knowing Myles was carrying me. I snuggled my head into his chest and remained 'asleep' until we reached what I assumed was his bedroom. He was so warm and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this. He laid me down on the bed and I shivered at the abandonment of his warm body. Even after he covered me up I couldn't help but feel cold.
I heard his footsteps lead to the door and I opened my eyes to look at him.
"Myles," I said and he looked back at me and walked a few steps towards me.
"You can stay in here,"
"No, it's fine Jess. I can sleep downstairs."
"Myles, I want you to." I said and he smiled but cutely tried to hide it.
"Okay," he said and crawled into the other side of the bed. I sighed when I realized he was too shy to cuddle me. So, I took a leap of faith and loved over to him. Then I snuggled into Myles side instantly feeling want and fuzzy inside and out.
"This is just as friends." I said and his chest shakes with his laughter.
"Agreed." he said and I smiled and snuggled up closer to him.