Part 14

I woke up and it was Saturday! Which meant tonight i'd be going to life in color with everyone. I smiled and looked over my adorable sleeping boyfriend laying beside me.
"Babe!" I said and shook him slightly. His eyes fluttered open and he looked y me and smiled. Suddenly his eyes widened and he sat up and smiled widely.
"LIFE IN COLOR IS today!" he shouted and I smiled and we hopped out of his bed.
"Yeah in 5 hours! Let's go get some food as then we can get ready?" I said and Myles nodded his head and stood up out of the bed quickly pulling on some pants and a hoodie. I slipped on a hoodie and had on some black athletic shorts. Then we headed to an IHOP to get breakfast. I ordered some pancakes and bacon, an Myles got French toast eggs and bacon.
"I'm so excited for tonight," I said and ate some bacon.
"Me too, it's gonna be hella fun." he said and then we continued eating in silence.
After we finished we drove back to his house and we found Kalin and Karlie in the kitchen making a crap ton of Kandi.
"Hey!" she said and I smiled down at the pile of colorful Kandi.
"Let me finish this one and then we'll head over to your house, k?" she said and I nodded and sat down looking at the pile of bracelets.
"Go ahead pick some!" Kalin said and I smiled and grabbed a few some blue, sine pink, most multi colored.
"Thanks guys!" I said and then kissed Myles softly as Karlie kissed Kalin. Then we both headed across the street to my house.
"What are you gonna wear?" she asked me and I rummaged through my clothes.
"No idea, what about you?" I asked her and she smirked and through her bag on my bed.
"Something slutty and colorful." she said and we both giggled. She pulled on short black spandex, and then a bright red bralette that had little black flowers that went along the top. I smiled and she pulled on some tall socks that matched her bralette and some black vans.
"Damn!" I said and she smiled and moved on to get ready. I grabbed some mint green spandex and then grabbed my off the shoulder white crop top. I pulled on some mint green socks with white weed leafs all over them. I don't smoke weed a lot, but Myles and I bought them together for the rave. His were dark blue with white leaf though.
"Damn to you to!" she said and then sat up with her hair now curled and make up fully done. I smiled and sat down and put on some water proof liner and mascara. Then I straightened over my hair but still left it a little wavy. Then I pulled on my white flower crown and then white vans that I bought specifically for tonight.
"You ready?" she said and I smiled and nodded my head.
"Yes," I said slipping on my kandi. Then we headed down stairs and out the door to walk across the street to Myles house. Once we got inside Kalin was coming out of the kitchen and stopped to double take Karlie.
"Oh Daamn! I'm gonna really have to watch you tonight. No guys better try to step on my girl!" he said and she giggled and then kissed him. I ran upstairs an saw Myles coming out of his room shirtless with some khaki shorts on, his weed socks, and white vans. He looked me down and up and then smiled.
"What?" I said looking down shyly.
"I'm so lucky, my girl is gonna be the prettiest one there." he said and I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me and I kissed him back softly before hopping down so we could walk outside.

Once we got there we all quickly got our spots in the crazy crowd.
"This is sick!" I said as the music blasted and the crowd was moving with everyone dancing.
"Come here babe," Myles said and I smiled as he lifted me up on to his shoulders. I smiled and looked over to see Karlie on Kalin's shoulder. Myled handed a kid his phone and he took a picture of us. I smiled and put out a peace sign, and Karlie was holding my hand and also doing a peace sign.

After a good half hour Myles set me down on the floor and left to go get some water. I was still dancing and jumping with the crowd when I felt someone come up beside me.
"Hey want some?" the boy said and he opened his palm to show me his Ecstacy.
"No thanks!" I said and he smiled and popped one in his mouth.
"You look like your having plenty of fun without it!" he said over the music and I looked over at Kalin a little uncomfortable. He looked at me and the guy and then headed over to me with Karlie beside him.
"Hey," Kalin said kinda friendly.
"Oh sorry is she with you?"
"No with my friend," Kalin said and I smiled as Myles approached and I walks up to him.
"You okay?" he said and I nodded.
"Yeah just some kid offering me drugs." I said and he smiled and nodded at Kalin.
"Hey, what's your name?" Myles said to the kid.
"Zack, listen I didn't know she was with you. I'm not looking for trouble!" he said and Myles chuckled.
"Chill bro, you know now. I'm not looking for trouble either." he said and I smiled over at Zack but wrapped my arm around Myles back.
"Thanks for being so cool, it won't happen again." he said and then walked away over to a group of more people.
"Leave for five minutes and the boys come swarming!" he said and then I wrapped my arms around him and smiled up at him.
"But I'm only looking at you," I said an he kissed me and smiled down at me.
"I love you"
"I love you to!" I said and suddenly we were blasted with paint. I chuckled and Myles screamed out a 'woo!'.

After it was all over we all stood together for a 'after the madness' photo. I was covered with paint and just wanted to shower. I called first dibs in Myles shower but of course he decided to race me up to the bathroom.
"Myles Blake Parrish!" I shouted and he flew into the bathroom and started stripping.
"Fine! I'll go home and shower have fun snuggling with a pillow!" I said and tried to stomp out of the room but he grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me from behind.
"Don't leave," he said and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm gross, I need to shower!" I said and he chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"Come on, we can share" he said and I turned around and smirked at him.
"I'm not in the mood," I said and he chuckled and helped me get my soaked clothes off.
"I wasn't implying that, but it's called Conserving water!" He said and we both hopped in the warm water. I sighed as the hot water hit my back and Myles started washing his hair. I washed my hair and then started taking the paint off my body.
"Every time I think I'm good I find more!" I said frustrated and Myles chuckled trying to clean himself up to. Then When we both were spotlessly clean I grabbed a towel and we both started to dry off.
"I feel so much better," I said and Myles walked up to me and kissed me softly.
"I love you babe, thank you for making this an amazing birthday." He said and I hugged him and laid my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.
"I'm glad I could make you happy" I said and he kissed my head and then looked at me.
"Your recital is next weekend." he said and I but my lip from nervousness.
"Yeah, I'm really nervous." I said and he smiled and cupped my cheeks.
"Well you need to practice then! I can get you out next week so we can go in the dance studio. I'll say were rehearsing for a music video" he said and then laughed a little. I nodded and then kissed him softly.
"Let's sleep now," I said and he nodded and then stripped off his towel and crawled in bed.
"Jesus Christ," I said and he wrapped the blankets all over him.
"Come cuddle me, baby" he said smiling obviously sleepy. I dropped my towel and crawled into his blankets and pulled them up over my shoulders. I intertwined out legs and then wrapped an arm over his chest. Myles wrapped an arm around my waist and I sighed feeling relaxed and safe with him.
"Night babe," he said and I groaned in reply to tired to speak. He chuckled and then kissed my head and turned his lamp off letting us both fall into a deep sleep.