Protection - Sookai

By TatorTotTati

Huening Kai and his half-brother, Jaehyun are living together while Huening Kai goes to school. After a lifet... More

Flash-Forward: New Year's Eve ๐Ÿ’–
Prologue: Childhood ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
(don't) Answer this please
decision made for last 'chapter'
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Epilogue ๐Ÿ’
Soundtrack - One (why do I make it sound like a movie lmao)
Soundtrack - Two (idk what I'm doing)

Chapter IV

878 51 11
By TatorTotTati

Liking someone other than me is hard
So I'm not sure if I should continue on
I'm not even sure if anything is true about you
Let's find out?

______________________________________
❌‼️❌😶Error - Unknown 😶❌‼️❌ ______________________________________

"Oh Jaehyun! Your house is so nice!". Hwa-young exclaimed, hanging on Jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun unlocked the door and they both stumbled into the house, sucking each other's faces off. "We can have a nice time here Hwa-young!". Jaehyun said, taking a sip of his beer bottle. Hwa-young giggled and pulled Jaehyun onto the couch, kissing him sloppily. "What is going on!?". Huening Kai came into the scene, shocked expression and hands on his waist. Both Hwa-young and Jaehyun looked up, surprised. "I'm just tryna have a nice time with this sweet girl!". "Ne Jagi! Why you gotta interrupt us?". Hwa-young exclaimed. Huening Kai rolled his eyes. "Look, you need to leave whoever you are. And I need to talk with you Jaehyun Hyung". He said sternly. "Kai! Just fuck off!". Jaehyun spat. "Why are you always bringing so many girls every weekend!?". Huening Kai asked, getting pissed off. Jaehyun ignored him and started to make out with Hwa-young. Huening Kai sighed and then pulled his phone out to text Jungkook.

Huening Kai: Jungkook Hyung? Can you come home yet? Jaehyun just brought another girl home

Jungkookie Hyung😎: Hey Kai, I'm actually on my way home. I'll try to get there faster. He probably attracted some dangerous dude too. So please go to your room and lock the door just in case

Huening Kai: Ne, thanks Hyung

Huening Kai looked up to see Jaehyun undressing Hwa-young and he immediately looked away. "God......this is unbelievable". He mumbled. Just about as Huening Kai was gonna go upstairs, someone slammed the door open. "Omg! Who are you guys!? What did you do Hyung!?". Huening Kai asked, eyes widened. "Your Hyung here owes us money. And he's also fucking my girl right now!". One of the guys yelled, walking towards Huening Kai with clenched fists and angry faces. "You can't just burst into our house". Huening Kai said. The guys laughed. "Yo! Guys! What're you doing here!?". Jaehyun suddenly butted in. "we're here for the money and the girl". "I told you, I'll give it to you next week!". Jaehyun responded. The men growled and then grabbed Huening Kai roughly. "If you don't give it to us now, we're gonna  kill this little bastard". Huening Kai gasped. "Oh come on! Don't be so unreasonable!". Jaehyun exclaimed. "Well, he asked for it. Sorry kid". One of the men said before laughing. One of them pulled out a knife and held it to my neck.

"HEY". A voice then screamed. Everyone looked over to see Jungkook, holding a gun. "And who the fuck are you? We're trying to do business here". "Yeah. In my fucking house!". Jungkook yelled. He pointed the gun at the guys with a serious expression. "Let the kid go now. Or else I'll shoot you". The men were afraid to the sight of the Jungkook's gun and they backed away to the front door to leave. "Now, I'll get you your girl back. But meanwhile, here's the money". Jungkook handed the 2 men a stack of money and gestured for them to wait outside. He then turned to Jaehyun and Hwa-young who were making out, shirtless. Jungkook dragged Hwa-young off of Jaehyun. "Oh come on! Let us have some fun you hot asshole!". Hwa-young demanded before almost falling.

She held onto Jungkook, smiling at him weirdly due to the alcohol. He walked her outside and then handed her hand to the 2 men. "Don't come back again". He ordered before coming back inside with a angry expression once again. He looked at Jaehyun, furious. "What!?". Jungkook grabbed Jaehyun by his arm and proceeded to scold him. "What were you thinking!? Bringing in a girl while your dongsaeng is here! Attracting dangerous people and putting everyone around you in danger!". Jaehyun didn't make eye contact and only kept a straight face. "You have such unstable relationships and status! I have to clean that up for you!". Jungkook yelled. Jaehyun looked at him with watery eyes. "You know that's just how I am!". He spat. Jaehyun let a few tears drop before stomping upstairs. Jungkook threw the gun on the table and then pulled at his hair frustrated. "God please help me". He mumbled.

Friday - October 4, 2019 🌺

"Binnie! It's time to wake up!".

"Binnie! Come on! You don't wanna miss breakfast!".

I groaned softly and then slowly opened my eyes. I blinked a couple of times, getting used to the light. Then there was a knock on my door. (A/N: I'm gonna use an Ateez member since they have the same surname. Don't mind me. Also I know nothing about Ateez so don't be offended if I get or do something wrong)

"Come in". I quietly said. The door opened to reveal San.

"Soobin? It's time to get up". He softly said. I whined.

"But I'm too tired".

"Come on Bin. You have to go to school. And I'm taking you so I don't want to be late for work". San sat next to me, and caressed my head softly. "Hurry up Soobin".

"Ne Hyung". I murmured. As soon as San left, I got up and grabbed some clothes out of my closet. It was gonna match no matter what. I washed up, changed, and then went downstairs to eat my breakfast. "Morning Eomma! Did Appa leave already?". I greeted. Eomma nodded but then smiled at me, handing me a plate of food.

"Here's breakfast honey, make sure you have everything you need for school". She said. I nodded. After finishing my breakfast, I put my shoes on and called San to go. "Bye Eomma! Saranghaeng!". I kissed my Eomma on the cheek and then walked out the door with San to his car.

"Alrighty, let's get going". San said, starting the car. We arrived at the school after a span of 15 minutes. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and waved goodbye to San. "Have a good day at school!". He exclaimed.

"Thanks Hyung!". I ran to the front doors, meeting up with Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Hey guys!". I greeted.

"Hi Soobin Hyung!". They both replied. I wrapped an arm around Beomgyu and he giggled.

"Where's Huening Kai and Yeonjun Hyung?". I asked.

"They usually walk to school together, they'll be here in a few minutes". Beomgyu answered. 

"Speaking of Yeonjun........ how's it going with 'Yeongyu' Beomgyu?". Taehyun asked teasingly. Beomgyu's ears turned red and he smiled widely.

"U-uh......I-I don't k-know.....it's n-not- I mean-". I burst into laughter to Beomgyu's reaction. He whined cutely.

"We're just teasing you Beomie Hyung!". Taehyun exclaimed. Beomgyu pouted. I hugged him tighter and then ruffled his hair.

"But for real, how is it going with him?". I asked. Beomgyu shrugged.

"I don't know.....I mean......I've been more affectionate with him and he doesn't seem to mind it".

"That sounds good". Taehyun responded.

"No but!......ugh....he always calls me his little brother. I think he likes someone else........".

"Oh come on Chestnut! I'm sure you have a chance! Whether he likes you or someone else". I encouraged.

"Yeah! If he doesn't like you, then make him like you. Show him what he could have". Taehyun said, patting Beomgyu's shoulder. Beomgyu smiled and then nodded.

"Thanks guys". He said.

"Hyungs! Look behind you!". We heard a voice yell. We all turned around to see Yeonjun and Huening Kai. With Yeonjun's arm wrapped around Kai's waist. I sighed mentally. Beomgyu was bound to be affected by that.

"Taehyun Sii!". Huening Kai exclaimed. He ran to Taehyun, hugging him tightly. I smiled to the sight. Huening Kai was really such a cutie honestly. Yeonjun looked at me and smiled.

"Let's get to class guys". I nodded as everyone else agreed. We first went to drop off Beomgyu. I made sure to give him a goodbye hug and a pat on his head. We then went to drop off Huening Kai and Taehyun.

"Bye Hyungs! See you next period Soobin Hyung! See ya at lunch Yeonjunnie Hyung". Huening Kai said, smiling cutely. I chuckled softly.

"Bye Kai".

"Bye Ningning!". Yeonjun then exclaimed. I watched closely as Yeonjun brought Huening Kai into a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "See you at lunch Taehyunnie".

"Bye Hyung".

"let's go to class now Soobin!". Yeonjun said, smiling.

"Ne. Bye Taehyun!".

As we walked to class, I thought about Yeonjun and his relationship. I noticed that he was mostly close with Beomgyu and Huening Kai. Especially Huening Kai. Ever since Beomgyu mentioned the possibility that Yeonjun liked someone other than him, it made me realize that it was probably true. It made me see how much Yeonjun was hinting he liked someone. And that someone, I suspected it was Huening Kai. Yeonjun seemed to like him alot. Considering a lot of the, so called factors. All I had to do now was ask Yeonjun if it was true.
I wanted to help Beomgyu. He deserved someone to love him back. And I'm gonna make sure it happens with Yeonjun no matter how long it takes. But anyway, I have to figure out how I'm gonna ask him. I'd probably have to lie about something, happens all the time in fanfics and movies. Right?

Third Person POV

Soobin and Yeonjun sat down in their seats, paying attention to the teacher even though it was boring. Soobin mostly spaced out as well as Yeonjun. History in the morning wasn't their favorite. But at least it wasn't math. It soon came to a time where the students could talk freely. Soobin turned back to talk to Yeonjun. "So how are you feeling?". He asked.

"Well I mean.....it could be better". Yeonjun replied, making me chuckle and nod. Soobin fought with his head as he was about to engage his plan. To find out who Yeonjun liked. It was simple. He would pretend he was asking for advice and in the relevance of that topic, he'd ask Yeonjun if he liked anyone. Except hopefully it's more detailed in why and how and when bla bla bla. Soobin knew he was gonna regret it but it was for his Chestnut best friend.

Soobin decided to act lost in thought, and then sigh in an upsetting way. "Soobin? You okay?". Yeonjun worried. Soobin pretended to pretend he was fine.

"Yeah........just thinking about something". He replied. Soobin waited as Yeonjun looked at him with a pout.

"Look. Soobin. I know it's only been like a couple of days but you can trust me already. I'm a good guy and If something is bothering you, you should tell me". Yeonjun comforted. Soobin practically screamed in his head. The plan was getting somewhere. "Now, what's wrong Soobin?". Soobin looked at Yeonjun with a fake frown.

"There's someone I like......". He 'confessed'.

"What? Really? Why would you be upset about that?". Yeonjun asked enthusiastically.

"Well, I feel like they don't like me back. I don't mind honestly but I just need advice on how to deal with this small crush". Yeonjun nodded and then put a hand on Soobin's shoulder.

"Sometimes, you won't find the one when you want it to be. You have to accept rejection buttttt.....you also need to be able and have some hope. I always tell myself that. Works pretty great". Yeonjun advised before smiling. Soobin smiled softly at him and then lowered his voice.

"So does that mean......you like someone?". He asked. A small wave of heat rushed to Yeonjun's cheeks.

"Ohhh! Come on. Tell me!". Soobin exclaimed, gently punching the older in the shoulder. Yeonjun shook his head, not looking up.

"Come on, I can keep a secret". The younger said. Yeonjun shook his head.

"I'll tell you when I'm exactly sure I like the person and will actually make a move". Soobin made a pouty lips.

"Fine". Soobin cursed in his head. This is gonna be longer than expected.

A/N: Hi moa! I hope you're enjoying the story! Can you find out why this chapter is important??? Huh??? Hehe it'll be more important to more than just one thing. Welp, don't forget to vote and follow me! Love you! ☺️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.9K 44
Yeonjun and Soobin have been together for two years.........Unofficially. It only went till kisses and makeouts nothing more than that, they wanted t...
44.2K 2.4K 25
Yeonjun and Soobin meet again in middle school and survive through high school. The boys are casually being playful and touchy with each other until...
9.6K 438 56
Sequal to "Single Parent" Choi Minjae is all grown up now in high school. He knows he has a crush on his best friend, but his friend likes someone el...
17.6K 364 32
"Hyung stop-" ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ค๐™ข๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™ช'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™›๐™›, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™—๐™›๐™›๐™ก. The promblem is lets just s...