Loving the sin (bxb)

Autorstwa hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* 1978. Jesse Davis is gay and that is not a problem. Until his parents decide to send him away fro... Więcej

The Cast
Chapter 2 - That Cute Face
Chapter 3 - Hunting Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Going to heaven
Chapter 5 - Daring to move
Chapter 6 - Drifting
Chapter 7 - Masks and wine
Chapter 8 - Taking time
Chapter 9 - Where is Scott?
Chapter 10 - Science and Witches
Chapter 11 - Catch me falling
Chapter 12 - Choosing you
Chapter 13 - Secrets and love
Chapter 14 - Take my hand
Chapter 15 - The wrong body
Chapter 16 - Cars and lady parts
Chapter 17 Take me to church
Chapter 18 - The sound of ABBA
Chapter 19 - Bruises don't leave
Chapter 20 - Sinner
Chapter 21 - Barriers can break too
Chapter 22 - Sorry is just a word
Chapter 23 - Silent anger
Chapter 24 - Hope is a dangerous thing
Chapter 25 - Teary Raindrops
Chapter 26 - My world, my love
Chapter 27 - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Chapter 28 - Tales of a drowning Boy
Chapter 29 - Hidden kisses
Chapter 30 - Falling hurts more than landing
Chapter 31 - The moral
Chapter 32 - A Book about you
Chapter 33 - Truth hurts
Chapter 34 - Apology note
Chapter 35 - Graveyard
Chapter 36 - Blood stain
Chapter 37 - Fighting for my Love
Chapter 38 - Forever is a long time
Chapter 39 - Losing my religion
Chapter 40 - Turning Point
Chapter 41 - A wish for death
Chapter 42 - Finding the dead
Chapter 43 - Running away
Chapter 44 - Nathan and Jesse
Epilogue
Authors Note
Patreon
Tommy's book!

Chapter 1 - Party in the USA

15.3K 476 1K
Autorstwa hannaZhrb

I turned off the engine of my brand new blue Dodge Challenger and exhaled sharply. "And that was 'Stairway to heaven' by Led Zeppelin. Coming up next, we have 'Thank you for the music' by Abba!" the man on the radio shouted with way too much enthusiasm coating his words. Yeah, no, I am not listening to Abba. So that decided it for me and with a heavy heart, I turned off the radio and got out of my beauty. 

I really wasn't too eager to get back into that hellhole and I have only been here three days now! Christ, how could my uncle and aunt be even more uptight than my parents? Why couldn't I have just stayed in London? At least there I had my own bloody apartment and nobody could tell me what to do. But I guess flunking school once too often just had it for my very absent parents and they didn't want to deal with another call from the principal, so it was just easier to send me off across the Atlantic and let my christian aunt and uncle take care of me.

At least they didn't cut me off and provided me with enough money to have a hint of freedom. The car was a nice way of saying 'sorry you have to deal with this' from my mum, but I could have just bought it myself. So far this trip has turned out to be just shit. I mean, my uncle and aunt weren't that bad. Let me enlighten you. There are two types of rich people in this world: 

Number one, those, who get lost in their wealth and forget about other people and love and their own bloody kids. They just want even more money to spend on useless stuff, like a second house in the Bahamas. Yeah, those were my parents. And then there was number two. People who try not to let money define them, but in the end, they just feel so much superior and use their money to gain power and respect, even when they don't deserve it. Those were my uncle Edward, my father's brother and his wife, aunt Louis, who apparently grew up in this shithole of a town and had very strict rules and knew exactly, how things should be. 

I guess I did not fit the description of the perfect young man in her eyes from the moment she saw me entering her mansion. I mean, I could hold a conversation with educated people and I knew which knife was for the bread and which was for the fish. But I didn't dress like I knew any of that stuff. My whole appearance didn't scream 'good christian boy'. Well that could first off all be, because I wasn't christian or religious in general. Or it could be because I am gay. 

Yup I, Jesse Davis, am gay. If you look at me, it really isn't that hard to believe. I have always known that I liked guys and not girls. My parents were never there, so they didn't know. And my maid also didn't care, as long as I didn't cause too much trouble for her. And it wasn't a problem for me either. So what? I like dick, big deal. In London it wasn't. After all, it was the 70s. Things have changed, you know? 

But the moment my plane had landed here in Utah, USA, I knew, that here, I couldn't go around shouting: I'm here, I'm queer, deal with it. But I also didn't need to. I would only spend one year here, that wasn't that bad. And I mean, closeted and confused boys would always find a way to approach me, even if I wouldn't declare my sexuality loud and clear from day one. Also, aunt Louis would probably kick me out if she knew, which would suit me, but not my parents. I don't know about uncle Edward though. 

When I entered the mansion, which I now had to call my home for the next year, nobody was there. Strange. No maid, no butler or anything were there to greet me and take my jacket. That is not a complaint, just and observation, since my uncle and aunt really tried to have me under 24/7 surveillance so far. It was already pretty late, after 9 actually, and I didn't have any dinner yet. I just had some tea and a biscuit before I left. Yes, I suit that  stereotype of a British person, I like tea, so what?

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Fuck. Only stuff I could use to cook something and I'm a terrible cook. This is bullocks. Maybe I could just eat plain cheese? While I was busy searching for something edible in this huge fridge, I was startled by somebody clearing their throat in the dining room, that was connected to the big kitchen. I slowly leaned back, so I could peer around the corner, to see, who that could have been, only to see my whole host family sitting around the big table, used cutlery and plates in front of them. Ah shit. 

"Jesse. Where have you been?" my uncle asked calmly. Oh I was in so much shit now. My cousin Tommy was grinning at me like a complete twat and my baby cousin Julie looked a little tense as she probably sensed a fight coming up. She was pure gold, I tell you. 

"Uh, you know Uncle Edward, just here and there. Sorry I missed dinner" I said, walking into the dining room with an apple in my hand, that I had picked up from the counter. I did not want to go to bed with an empty stomach, so this would have to do. And by the way Louis was clutching her hands, I was guessing, that they wouldn't let me enjoy the leftovers of what appeared to be a roast. Damn it, I love roasts. 

"Sorry I missed dinner? Do you have any idea how late it is?!" Louis decided to make herself known. Oh just shut up woman. 

"I guess I lost track of time. Sorry and it will most likely happen again" I said, shrugging and biting into my apple, before walking over to my favorite cousin, Julie, and hugging her while she was poking around in her apple crumble. 

"Hello Julie bear" I said to her, while my aunt and uncle were sighing in defeat, before standing up and bringing their empty dishes into the kitchen. Yeah, that was their sad attempt to teach us kids how to be independent and not let the staff take care of us in every aspect of life. I mean come on, they carried around our stuff, cooked, cleaned and everything, but yeah, bringing the dishes into the kitchen, so a maid can wash them was really an independent action. Julie giggled, hugging me back. 

"Hello Jesse! I missed you! Where were you all day? I wanted to play with you" Julie said, turning around to look at me with her big blue eyes. We didn't look anything alike. It could be mainly, because Louis was a red head and my uncle and dad were both white men with blonde hair, while my mother came from Portugal, giving me her tan and brown hair. We didn't look related at all. 

"I'm so sorry Julie Bear. I was just out exploring this town a bit. I will definitely make it up to you darling, ok? Here, let me take that plate of yours princess" I smiled, taking her plate as promised, before carrying it to the kitchen for her. On my way there, Tommy, my 16 year old cousin and Julie's older brother, walked past me, bumping my shoulder with his. 

"Watch it" I grunted. Tommy only flashed me a fake-smile, before putting his plate on top of the stack of others in the kitchen. I followed him and put Julie's plate already in the sink, so that the poor maid didn't have to do that as well. See how I said, that this little action of independence doesn't do shit for them? 

"Real smooth how you embarrassed yourself in there, asshat" Tommy grinned. 

"Oh shut up arsehole" I retorted, rolling my eyes. 

"Hey watch it Jesse! No strong language in this household, ok? And don't carry Julies plate for her! She has to learn how to take responsibility for herself!" Louis said and I rolled my eyes. Oh yeah, just like how you screamed at her teacher for an hour, just because he gave her a B on her science project. Jesus woman, how could one be so hypocritical? At least I still had my apple and with that in my hand, I headed upstairs and to my room. 

-

I coughed a bit, handing the joint back to Tommy. God, they had some strong stuff here in the middle of the holy nowhere. Tommy laughed and took a hit, like it was the easiest thing in the world. 

"I swear, if your parents ever catch us, they will so blame me and tell me, what a bad influence I am on you" I chuckled. The first night I got here, well three days ago, Tommy didn't welcome me very nicely. Lets just say, he was a spoiled, arrogant brat. But when I couldn't fall asleep at night and went to the bathroom, we met in the hallway and he invited me for a blunt in his room. As it turns out, Tommy wasn't as bad as I thought. He was just very fucking arrogant, but actually pretty funny and realistic about the world. He just wanted to leave Evanston and move to the big cities, like Los Angeles or New York. I understood him, I mean, I was just here for a few days and I already felt trapped in hell. 

"Yeah, they would definitely blame you, since I would so tell them it was your weed" Tommy grinned and I smacked him on the back of his head. He was already to slow to duck and held his head, giggling. We sat by his window, like the three nights before, smoking our problems and too much money away. 

"So tell me Jesse, you excited to go to the school with the best and most honorable christian committee in the whole state? Because god damn it, uh I mean, praise god, I sure gosh darn it am looking forward to seeing all those holy virgin faces again" Tommy joked and I chuckled. 

"Tommy, aren't you a virgin as well?" I asked a little amused, taking the joint from him again.

"Why yes I am, but the big difference between them and me is, that they choose to wait until marriage. I am not choosing. Its just that nobody wants to fuck me in this god damn holy town" Tommy growled and I laughed. 

"You are only 16, believe me, even in this town some girl wants to get banged before the age of 25 or whenever they get married around here" I said, taking another hit before handing it back to Tommy. 

"They get married around 20 here, actually" Tommy said, taking the joint from me. 

"20?! What the hell?? And that's the average marriage age around here?" I asked in disbelieve. I mean, sure, some people decided to get married a little earlier in life, if they really loved each other, but that wasn't the normal case, in England at least. 

"Yup" Tommy said, inhaling the smoke deeply. "And what about you Jesse?" 

"You mean, if I have ever hooked up with somebody?" I asked, arching my brow. 

"Duh. I mean, you are seventeen now. Has anybody popped your British cherry yet?" Tommy giggled. 

Yes, Will Easton to be precise, my old best friend back in London. But we were only fuck-buddies. After that, I had some guy from that club, then Elijah my first boyfriend, oh yeah and Mister Terry, my math teacher. So you could say, I have popped my cherry numerous times. But of course, I couldn't say that to Tommy. 

"Yeah, there were a couple, but I'm not saying more" I laughed and Tommy rolled his eyes, as that was obviously a lame answer in his opinion. We turned our gazes out of the window again, where the dim light on the street started to really catch my attention. It just looked funny. Why was the light so yellow? Was that a sign from god? Oh man, I was really high, wasn't I?

"Well, maybe there is another girl at Paradise High, who wants to fuck before they get married to some priest or shit" Tommy laughed. Yeah, a girl. But maybe I will find some cute jock who is 'just curious' and will 'fuck me up' if I ever tell anybody. One can only hope. I just nodded and continued to stare at the light, that seemed to get brighter by the minute. Oh this was going to be a shitshow tomorrow.  

-

Paradise High school - God is watching over us. Oh bloody hell, this was going to suck so much. Maybe I would just burst into flames the second I stepped into the school? Wouldn't that be funny? No? Only to me? Ah well. Tommy had abandoned me, even before we left the house, since he had hopped into his red Porsche and fled before I could ask him to drive with me. He obviously knew I wouldn't fit in in this school and he didn't want to lose his reputation. Oh Tommy you ginormous twat. But it was fine, he would be a grade below me anyway, so I was on my own. Again. 

The moment I stepped into the school, all eyes were on me. I guess my hair, my clothes and even the car I drove did not fit in this kind of environment. I quickly established, that there were four groups of people, that had formed on these school grounds or probably also around town. 

First, there were the rich kids. Those were people Tommy liked to associate with. Apparently, they weren't really popular, but acted like they were. They still behaved and followed rules, but really just defined their whole personality from how much money that had. Some of them were strong believers as well and those who weren't, like Tommy, just kept silent about it. 

Then we had the sporty kids. They were your typical jocks, assholes with little to no brains, who probably told everybody and strongly believed themselves, that they loved god and his word, but would fuck any girl that was willing. They would try to spread god's word with their fists, so I know to definitely never ever in my right bloody mind out myself to one of them or they would most likely kill me. How lovely. 

And of course, then we had the Bible kids, as I like to call them. Tommy has already warned me about them, since they had a strong voice, the only if you may, in this school and community and they even have a committee which was called 'Gods love'. They did a lot of bible studying, praised about how woman should behave, dress and serve her man, even tho one of the leaders was a girl, but ok, fuck feminism I guess. Apparently they run this school and are the popular kids, which makes me wanna vomit. 

Lastly, we had the outcasts. They weren't really a group, they were more like: Everybody for themselves. Great. Looks like I was going to be part of that group, since I couldn't fake being that straight to be part of the jocks or the Bible kids. I had money, but no way in hell would I be part of Tommy's little crew. But it was fine. I liked being on my own. Wait, that was a lie. Kind of. I liked being by myself, a lot, since that is all I have ever known. At home, I need my space and peace. But in school, I always had friends. And now I wouldn't, I guess. Ah this sucked so hard. 

I found the front office alone, since Tommy basically ran away when I saw him in the hallways and tried to chase him down, so he could at least show me around, but that little tosser was fast as hell. I guess all the bullying, because of his ginger hair when he was little, really had its perks in the end. No of course not, but you know what I mean. Jesus people were starring at me, like I was the weirdest thing they have ever seen. Calm down everybody, I am not here to steal your Bible, if thats what you are afraid of. Sorry, but this was all very new to me. 

When the very rude lady in the front office, who of course had to comment on my clothes, name and origin, finally handed me my schedule, I was on my way to my first class. English. Ah, at least something I was actually good at and liked. On my way, there was suddenly a group of teenagers my age and everybody in the hallways went out of their way, to make an isle for them. That must be the High society of bible kids, probably the ones, that were head of the committee or something. 

Leading the group was a petite girl, looking like a Barbie doll, but only, if Barbie would decide to become a mormon. Then there was a guy, probably a jock judging from the amount of muscles that were covering his young body, who was walking close to the girl, as if to protect her, but he was dressed rather dapper, like he was ready for church. Oh he was definitely in love with her. They are very probably dating. And the rest were just a few idiots, dressed like they were also on their way to church. They stopped right next to me, as I was putting some of the books, that I had gotten from the lady in the front office, in my locker. Apparently, they hadn't noticed me yet, which was good, since I did not want to act all nice with them. 

"I am so worried about Nathanael! What if something has happened to him? He has never missed our morning prayer... I am so worried David!" blondie whined, throwing herself at the big jock, who was apparently really her boyfriend. David wrapped his arms around her, comforting her. 

"Shh Mary-Jane, don't think that way! Anyways, there is nothing we can do now. School is important and you know that if really something would have happened to Nathanael, he would want you to get the education God is giving you" David said. 

"Bloody hell" I murmured. I don't know who that Nathanael, or whatever, is, but he better get himself some new friends, because those are already planning his beautiful funeral. 

"What did you say dipshit?" David said, walking up to me, as he had probably heard me insulting hell, the place he was most likely going to when he dies, judging by the way he was talking about his supposed friend. He was now standing big and proud, like a holy wall, in front of me, looking very fucking angry. Great Jesse. Its your first day, first period hasn't even started yet and you have already chosen how you want to die. Perfect. 

"Do you want to get your head smashed in or what new guy?" David growled and I really had to fight the urge to roll my eyes at him. Jesus. If I wouldn't have known he was in love with that girl, I would have totally assumed that he was just covering up his sexuality and just wanted me to fuck him already. Oh yeah, he would totally bottom. Ok nasty thoughts, stop it right now or else, I would actually die. 

"Nothing" I said through gritted teeth, since I didn't actually want to apologize to that twat. His girlfriend came to my rescue, as she pulled him by the arm away from me. 

"David, Nathanael would also not like you doing this right now" she said with her big puppy eyes. That seemed to have cut through to David, since he walked away with her on his ar,, glaring at me one last time. Whoever that Nathanael was, he probably saved my ass. Even though he was very clearly a bible kid. Oh he would not like that. Saving a gay. 

I walked to my English class and tried to find an empty seat. The only free one, was the one in the corner of the back of the class. Great. I walked over and claimed that seat as mine. There was one more empty seat next to me, so at least I would have some distance to all the others that were, again, starring at me. Just that second, the bell rang and our teacher walked into the room. 

Hot damn I would take a bite of that anytime! The teacher was hot! He was around his late thirties, had a hint of a beard, dark hair and adorable glasses. Oh yeah, I was definitely going to fuck him. And the best thing is, I would probably not have to do it for my grades, like with Mister Terry! The teacher walked to his desk, got his stuff out of his briefcase and immediately the whole class settled down. Bloody hell, I have been to many different schools and never, in all of these years, have I seen a class so whipped. And it was surly not because of the nerdy sexy teacher at the front. No, he hasn't even said anything yet. This was going to suck.

"Hello everybody, lets start with the Pledge of Allegiance" the teacher said with a small and sexy smile. The fucking what? Everybody stood up, put a hand on their heart and started saying some stuff, they had learned by heart. I was confused, but still stood up and pretended to know what I was doing, just mouthing some words. When they were finished and immediately sat down again, I was a little too slow and the hot teacher spotted me. 

"Oh hello! You must be my new student! Jesse Davis, right? Why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself to the class!" the teacher said and the way he looked at me, I just knew, that he was thinking the same thing as me. Hot. But now I had to do the awkward thing everybody has to do on their first day. Ah christ lets get this over with. 

"Hello, my name is Jesse Davis, you may know my cousin Tommy Davis. Yeah, anyway, I just moved here from London and yeah.. thats about it" I said. To my surprise, nobody had interrupted me or made a lame joke about England, but they all very quietly whispered some stuff to each other. But the teacher seemed to be lost in thoughts. He looked at me, frowning as if to decide if he liked me or not. 

"Well welcome to Paradise High Mister Davis. I'm your English teacher Mister White and I'm sure everybody here is delighted to have you here with us. If you need anything, just raise your hand or ask somebody" Mister White smiled, apparently deciding in my favor. I just nodded, but clearly the rest of the class was not agreeing with what Mister White had to say. But they shouldn't worry. I wouldn't bother them, even if I was about to give birth, so they should just relax.

"So everybody, I have a little project for you all. From next week forward, I want you to do an assignment with the person sitting next to you-" Mister White began and just when I thought 'Great, I don't have a partner, since nobody is sitting next to me' the door opened, revealing the cutest face I had ever seen. He had blonde hair, which had fallen into his face, since he apparently ran here. He was a little shorter than me and had blue eyes. God damn, forget the quickie with the teacher, I am in freaking love! 

"Mister Andrews, you are late" Mister White states. Duh dumbass, don't be rude to my future husband! 

"I *heavy breath* am *breath* so *cough* sorry Mister White, but I just found a wounded dog on my way to school and *breath* I needed to help him, so I tried to call an ambulance, but they wouldn't take him and *cough* I decided to carry the puppy to the next vet and- oh gosh I am so sorry" the cutie spoke. Well that was clearly a lie. Everybody has used that one before. 

"That is very noble of you Mister Andrews. Please, take a seat" Mister White said, gesturing to the seat next to me. As the cutie walked closer to me, I could see a bloodstain on his shirt. Had he been telling the truth? And why was Mister White so quick to believe the boy? Cutie took his seat next to me and quickly glanced over to me, flashing me the most beautiful and genuine smile I have ever seen, before saying "Hi" in the cutest voice ever. 

And for the first time since I entered this school, I wasn't the one being starred at, like I was an alien, but I was the one starring in disbelieve at the creature next to me. 

"So, as I was saying, the person next to you will be your partner for the next two weeks. I want you to write about that person, as if they were a character in your book. Tell each other about your day or even better, spend it with each other. I want a 10 page story about your partner by the end of the month" Mister White said. 

The cutie turned his head to me, the smile still very much there. "Looks like we are going to be partners" he smiled. 

"Yeah.. I guess so. I'm Jesse by the way" I decided to introduce myself, extending my hand.

"Hi Jesse. I'm Nathanael" the cutie said. 

Of course he was. 

---------------------------

The first Chapter!! I'm so excited for this one, I tell you! 

Thoughts??

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this Chapter! 

Follow me on instagram (hanna.wattpad), listen to my Spotify playlists for each one of my books (link in bio) and check out my Patreon Page for exclusive content (link in bio)!

Lots of Love - Hanna

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5M 212K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
54.3K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
25.7K 441 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
840K 41.1K 35
Raiden never had it easy. Abused and hurt at a young age made him a shut off person. He wasn't the same person he was a few years back. Depressed, l...