Betrayed

By JazzyVenecia46

(ADOPTED FROM & COVER BY @-bxckylynch) "You betrayed me, but I'll get my revenge." Salem is the younger siste... More

Salem
Chapter 1: Return
Chapter 2: Roman, Dean & ??? V.S. Seth, Randy & Summer
Chapter 3: Salem V.S. Summer Rae
Chapter 4: Siblings of Destruction
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: The Lunatic Fringe & Angel Of Darkness V.S. Authority Brats
Chapter 7: Day At The Beach
Chapter 8: Nikki Bella V.S. Salem (Divas Championship)
Chapter 9: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 10: Siblings' Conflict
Chapter 11: The God Of Justice
Chapter 12: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 13: Saved
Chapter 14: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 15: Instagram (TMZ)
Chapter 16: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 17: Girl Talks and Strange Nights
Chapter 18: New Surprises
Chapter 19: Offers & Gang Talks
Chapter 20: Salem & Seth Rollins V.S. Nikki Bella & John Cena
Chapter 21: Warriors V.S. Barbies
Chapter 22: Instagram Post (WWE)
Author's Note *MAJOR*
Chapter 23: Another Chance? Maybe
Chapter 24: Survivor Series Weekend
Chapter 26: Peace and Amends
Chapter 27: Family
Epilouge

Chapter 25: It All Comes Down To This

2K 32 3
By JazzyVenecia46

Third Person P.O.V.

Tonight was the big night. The night where the fate of the Legion of Darkness was placed in Salem's hands.

The majority of the locker room had her back and put their trust in her to take back their home. Her army was fighting for their territory, but it would ultimately fall upon her hands, as her match against Summer Rae was the main event.

After that steamy night with Seth, things fell into place and she was now ready to fight for not only her loved ones, but for him.

The young woman stood in her locker room, warming up as she saw the victors of the current match that had happened.

She and Seth had arrived together but split as soon as they entered the building, knowing The Authority and their associates were being nosy around.

So far, there have been matches between Superstars and Divas not in the feud, but just in their own.

As for the results of the matches between her army and The Authority:

Match #1:
(Paige, AJ Lee, and Ravager V.S. Team Bella (Eva Marie and The Bella Twins)).
All the ladies tore each other apart and Team Bella tried cheating until Ravager gave Brie a Sweet Chin Music and got the win for her team.

Match #2:
(Robin V.S Big Show).
Both dominated the match, Robin kicking out several times, giving it all he could. He fought hard, but Big Show knocked him out with a punch and got the win for The Authority.

Match #3:
(Daikon Black V.S. Randy Orton for the Intercontinental Championship).
Daikon had dominated the first half of the match until Randy began playing dirty. He made the mistake of mentioning Ember and it sparked Daikon to give into his darkness and hit the Wrath of The Gods to earn the title and a point for the Legion.

Match #4
(Harry Motionless V.S Triple H (Tables Match))
Triple H had used a cheap-shot on Harry before the match began. After a brutal beating from The Game, Harry kicked out and soon brought a big fight, almost going through a table. Harry ended up giving Triple H a low-blow after 20 minutes of torture before hitting a Natural Selection and sending him into a table.

Match #5
(Stephanie McMahon V.S. Riley Manson)
Riley came in riding on pure emotion and beat Stephanie senseless. However, Stephanie began pulling dirty moves and used a steel chair when the referee was down to strike Riley and hit a Pedigree, earning a point for The Authority.

Match #6

(Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns V.S. Seth Rollins and Kane (Tornado Tag-Team Championship Match))
Dean and Roman brought a great amount of teamwork to the ring and were in one hell of a battle with their former brother and one of his minions. Kane almost had the victory until he suddenly lost control and began beating on his own partner. Everybody believed Salem had something to do with it, but no one knew. Roman hit a spear on Seth and got the victory for his team.

Once she was warmed up and ready to go, she put on her gloves and got ready in her gear for the night. She opened her suitcase and saw the belt she fought to receive.

Grabbing the Divas Championship, she caressed it before setting it down to put on her makeup and getting dressed.

She was coming out as both the Angel of Darkness and the Alpha. The combination made her the most dangerous, if not, most feared person to the foes.

After getting ready, she left the locker room and saw that all the Superstars who were rooting for her formed a pathway for her.

She gave nods of approval before walking down and when she got to the end of the path, she was her army there.

Daikon went to his Alpha and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You go out there. Give it your all."

The new tag-team champions soon followed. "Be careful, babygirl." the large Samoan told her.

Dean went forward and hugged her, which she responded with. "Show that bimbo what you really are and who this company loves."

Salem nodded before she looked at her army and they howled like wolves, showing their unity before she walked off.

Once she got to gorilla, she noticed Summer Rae in the corner, not daring to look at her as she talked with her friends.

*Bell Gong*

Salem heard her theme play before walking out with her title on her shoulder. The fans screamed and cheered at her war look. She eyed all the fans as they chanted her name before going into the ring.

Salem rose her title up as pyros went off as well as the sound of thunder and lightning effects.

Once the lights came on, she held her title close to her and waited in the middle of the ring.

Call to me, call to me

The crowd booed as Summer walked out and did her entrance. She rolled her eyes before going on the apron and doing her pose. When she got in the ring, she mocked Salem as the bell rang.

"The following contest is a No Holds Barred match scheduled for one-fall and it is for the Divas Championship! If Summer Rae wins, The Authority will remain in power. If Salem wins, The Authority will e out of power and fired. There will be no count outs and no disqualifications. Anything goes! The only way to win is by pinfall or submission" Lilian announced as the crowd cheered.

"Introducing first, the challenger, representing The Authority, from Raleigh, North Carolina, Summer Rae!"

The crowd booed as Summer yelled at them and told them to shut up.

"Her opponent, representing the Legion of Darkness, from Death Valley, she is the Divas Champion, Salem!"

The crowd went insane as she raised her title and let out a howl, the crowd doing the same thing.

She handed the title to the referee and he rose it up before putting it aside. The bell rang and the two women eyed each other. Salem took off her jacket.

Michael: The stakes are completely high here.

Corey: Only one of these women can decide the fate of this company. Whether to hurt it or save it.

Both ladies circled each other before locking up with each other. They began throwing lefts and rights before Salem sent Summer to the ropes and took her down with a punch.

Salem grabbed Summer by her hair and sent her to the turnbuckle before running and hitting her with a forearm.

Summer charged at Salem before the current champion ducked and hit her with a brutal kick to the head. Just as the sentimental favorite went to pin her, Summer escaped the ring.

Salem got out and ran towards Summer, sending her into the barricade rather roughly. She proceeded to walk to where the announcer was.

"Move! Move!" she told them.

She grabbed a steel chair and held it up, making the crowd cheer. She stalked over to Summer before striking her mercilessly with the chair.

Michael: Salem taking no prisoners here!

"You think you're so tough, bitch?!" she yelled as she struck Summer once again.

Salem began striking over and over again, enjoying the sound of Summer screaming in pain.

Once she decided she was done, she tossed the chair and decided to go to the announce table. She told the commentators to move before emptying it.

She laughed darkly before going to Summer, who caught her off guard by attacking her with a tool box.

Salem fell to the ground, holding her nose. She was sure she was going to get injured somehow, but that was the least of her worries.

Summer grabbed Salem and sent her over the announce table before grabbing a steel chain and stalking over to her.

"I deserve that championship and my man!" she yelled before striking her adversary.

Salem cried out in pain as the cold steel collided with her flesh and skin.

Corey: Salem got a bit distracted. Summer Rae took that as her opportunity.

Renee: We know one thing for sure. These two are going to destroy each other, no matter how much experience one or the other has.

Summer whipped Salem with the chain again, forcing the young champion to crawl to get up.

The blonde wrapped the chain around her fist and walked over to Salem.

She grabbed her hair and made her look at her.

"Freak!" she yelled as she punched Salem in the face with the chain. "Loser!" she went again. "You're nothing!"

Almost as if something possessed her, Salem grabbed Summer's arm and glared at her, blood flowing from her head, mixing with the paint.

Salem rose slowly as Summer looked on in fear. The angry woman let out a howl before grabbing Summer and hitting a DDT on her.

She eyed the steel chains and curled them together with the chair before grabbing Summer and hitting her with the Twist of Fate onto the weapons.

Michael: My God! Summer is getting decimated!

Renee: She deserves it!

Salem went to the ring and lifted the skirt up before pulling out a toolbox. She opened it and smirked as she found some channel locks.

Corey: The heck does she have?

Michael: Oh, my God, those are channel locks.

She got Summer and lay her on the announce table. She pinned her with her strength as her opponent thrashed.

Salem laughed as she waved the channel locks in front of Summer and the blonde woman began screaming.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Salem smirked and laughed before punching her. "Too late, slut."

She grabbed the channel locks and got Summer's left hand.

Michael: Oh, god, this is too far.

Corey: No, no, no, don't!

Renee: Oh, my God! Salem's got her!

Salem wrapped the channel locks around Summer's fingers and began pulling, both women screaming. One in pain and the other in anger.

Salem got up and slammed her foot onto the channel locks, a sickening crack being heard throughout the arena.

Parents covered their children's eyes as men watched in amusement, cheering Salem on.

The current champion grabbed Summer and dragged her to the ring. She went inside as went for a pin.

"One! Two!" Summer kicked out.

Salem grabbed Summer and performed the Shining Wizard. She went for another pin.

"One! Two!" Summer kicked out.

Salem began getting frustrated as she ran a hand through her hair.

She let out a howl before going to get Summer, that was until the blonde woman got a mini bottle of hairspray from her boot and blasted it in Salem's eyes.

Salem screamed in pain as the stinging in her eyes kept increasing. Summer used her finisher on Salem and went to pin her.

"One! Two!" Salem kicked out, making Summer scream and throw a temper tantrum.

Salem rolled out of the ring, trying to recover from the hairspray stinging her eyes. She took a water bottle from Lilian and poured it on her face.

Once she was okay, she turned her attention to Summer, who went to strike her with a kendo stick, but she dodged and hit the Chick Kick.

*25 Minutes Later*

Nobody knew how these two women were still standing. Both had blood dripping from their face, bruises, and welts on their bodies.

Salem had used a barbed wire bat on Summer and in return, got power-bombed through some chairs.

Both ladies then went back and forth with different weapons and each kicked out when the other thought they had them.

Salem got up, using the turnbuckle for support as she grabbed the bat. She screamed before striking Summer with it and pinning her down. She sunk the wire into Summer's skin, making her cry out in agony.

She got up and grabbed Summer, sending her to the ropes before going to strike, but Summer dodged and struck her with a new move she learned, the Deep Six.

She went to pin Salem, believing she got the win.

"One! Two! Th-" Salem kicked out.

Michael: Salem kicked out! Salem kicked out!

Corey: How the hell did Salem kick out of that brutal finisher?!

Renee: She's not giving up! She's a legend! A role model! She's living up to he rpromise! Hang n there, babygirl!

Summer looked on in shock as the crowd cheered, putting her hands on her head.

She threw a fit before arguing with the referee.

Salem used all her strength and courage to pull herself up as Summer went. She wasn't giving up. She was doing this for her friends. Her family. Her pack. Her fans. For everyone.

Summer turned and went to strike her, but Salem dodged, making her hit the turnbuckle.

Salem let out a howl before running and hitting Brain Damage. She dragged Summer to the middle of the ring before setting her upside down.

She hit the Tombstone before pinning Summer.

"One! Two! Three!"

The crowd burst into massive cheering as the bell rang.

"Here is your winner and STILL the Divas Champion, Salem!" Lilian announced.

Salem lay on the mat, crying tears of happiness. She did it. She saved the company and her loved ones' jobs and lives.

The Legion of Darkness members all ran down the ramp, sliding into the ring as Summer got out with the help of the referee.

Daikon and Dean went to Salem and helped her sit up.

"I did it?" she asked as Dean wiped her bloody head.

"You did it, darling! You won!" Dean replied.

"You saved us all." Daikon added.

AJ grabbed the title and gave it to Salem as the guys helped her up. Once Salem regained her composure, she took the title and rose it up.

Paige and Riley hugged her before Robin and Ravager.

As the Legion of Darkness celebrated, Daikon and Dean lifted Salem up onto their shoulders as the crowd cheered.

Salem rose her title up before letting out a long howl. She rose her arms and did her thing before the turnbuckles lit up on fire and thunder effects sounded.

Salem couldn't believe it. She got the job done, even if her body was telling her to give up.

She lived up to her promise. She and her army took down The Authority for good.

Little did she know, there was someone watching her from a distance with a smile on his face.

Salem smiled as she celebrated with her army in the middle of the ring, receiving hugs and kisses from her friends.

The WWE was safe and sound thanks to her and her army.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
5.9K 256 21
(This is still enemies to lovers. I have a better idea for why Blake and Liv will be enemies to lovers. I hope this is still good. This new idea will...
77K 873 31
"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. The beast inside me is sleeping, not dead." Eliza Hardy has been hurt in the past, but the beast inside her...
214K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...